Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:08 pm
Entrance Courtyard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The Entrance Courtyard is located off of the Entrance Hall at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

This is a common place for students to meet.

It leads to the Boathouse.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image

"You two sound like you've got some interesting classes. I'm taking Care of Magical Creatures, Muggle Studies II and Music. I thought about arithmacy...I wonder if I could still take it?" Xenos answered as they got out of the carriage. "Yeah you might be able too. I'm taking Divination as well this year. I think it would be fun." Yuan said with a smile laughing as Grog let out a squak. The frogbat had grown a little over the summer and was getting close to the size of a house cat. "Have fun with Divination Yuan. I really don't know about the study of that. There are so few true seers that its hard for me to agree its an art." Xenos added as he adjusted his glasses. Looking up at the familiar front of the castle he smiled lightly. It felt good to be back.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

The awkward silence had felt like forever. Dante looked away from him. When the cart stopped he looked over at Charon then got up and out. Although the two were not getting along seemingly he still wanted to wait for him. He hoped that Charon really did understand that he didn't mean it. He could tell Charon was worried about him. But he couldn't tell him yet..at least not around so many other students.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:13 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy hopped off the carriage, humming Coldplay's Viva La Vida under her breath as she brushed her hair away from her face. She couldn't be more thrilled about the idea of returning to Hogwarts. She could waste her time with Tamara by planning pranks, discovering new secret passageways or just simply go to the Library. During the summer, she felt a strong bond forming between her and books, probably from her father, Mortimer Bonks, who was in Ravenclaw and adored books. She sighed and leaned again a stone pillar.
"Stop singing, it's irritating." hissed Pan grumpily as he climbed on Lucy's shoulder and looked at her. She shushed him with a frown before returning to the song.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Nevin was still blushing as he got out. Looking around a little frantically as he did so. He wondered which carriage it was that she was in. A blush of embarrassment covered his cheeks when he realized he had practically forgot about Cyrus,"ah sorry" he said turning around looking at him feeling rather sheepish. "I completely ignored you didn't I...sorry" he said apologizing again.

Levana had been silent on her ride. She really didn't know the people she was with and so she didn't really talk much. Once out she looked around. She smiled when she saw Lucy. "Hey Lucy!" she said waving and running over to join her. "Im sorry..about break...I really am...I wanted you to come over..." she said looking down.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:21 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image

Lucy smiled brightly as she saw Levana waving to her, and waved back. She laughed lightly as Levana ran to her, breathless. She flashed a friendly smile and nodded, still struggling against giggles. She suddenly felt in a giggly mood. Weird.
"It's okay! Maybe next summer, then?" she winked joyfully as Pan rolled his eyes and gave her a disapproving look.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image

Charon sighed lightly when they came out. He loved this place but at the same time it was a reminder that Daisy wasn't here. Three more years....just three more years. He thought to himself. Looking over at Dante he paused
his expression dropping a moment. Then without warning he reached over and noogied him. "You know if you don't relax, I'm not going to do so either."
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

"It's fine. She's your sister you're worried about her. Nothing wrong with it. I'm already itching to write mom and see how Kiet is. Oh that's his name by the way, Kiet Ali Keaton. Mom's having fun with names." Cyrus said with a smile and a laugh. He could only imagine what he'd be like if his brother was here with him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari forned at what Yuan said. "Divination, I have never really found it to be a subject that holds much ground. Only those who can really see get anything out something like that. I wish you luck, but I am not sure if it will be enough." The fact was Uncle Eriol had told Hikari not to take for fear that she might be able get something out it. She had agreed. Being able to see future was dangerous and a misinterpreted prophecy could start wars. That had been made clear with the second Wizarding war those many years ago.

((Hikari is not taking Divination...))
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Nevin laughed nervously,"uh ya..my sister" he laughed again and coughed. He smiled when he heard the name. "sounds like she was having fun. I bet you two will be great friends" he said with a sincere smile. He was glad that the conversation was going in this direction. It distracted him from his current issue.

Levana still looked very guilty. "ya that would be cool" she said with a weak smile. "so uh...how was your break" she asked nervously.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image

Bailey stepped out of her carriage and made her way to the center of the courtyard. "Finally." She breathed, taking in the cool air, as well as the people around her. She was one of the first third years to arrive, and only recognized a few other people.
Bailey jumped slightly, hearing a loud squeal from somewhere above. Recognizing the voice at once, she turned and held out her arm for her chocolate colored owl to land safely. Why'd you keep me waiting so long, Duke?" She joked lightly with her owl. You'd better get up to the Owlery. Mom said she'd be sending a package of her homemade fudge for me as soon as I arrived. You don't wanna miss out on that now, do you bud?" Bailey raised her arm high in the air, and Duke took off once more, this time in the opposite direction.

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:36 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante let out a surprised yelp when Charon noogied him. He laughed as he pulled away. "What was that for!?" he said trying to sound annoyed. He fixed his hair a bit and his scarf which had been tousled when Charon had grabbed him. "Im fine, really" he said lightly shoving him. Taking a deep breath he decided to just bury his thoughts for now. "So..Charon sorry for earlier..so besides ...then..how was your break?" he said attempting a good conversation. Maestro rolled his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:36 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lu's smile faded as she noticed Levana's nervous tone of voice. She sighed and gave her a tight hug, hoping it would cheer her up. She took a step back and smiled.
"It was nice. Although I still think I've got some cramps from the Knight Bus. The driver's bloody blind.", she hissed with a smirk burning on her rose-colored lips, "And how was yours?" she questioned joyfully, beaming brightly.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:38 pm
User Image
((whoops just reread that post. I got it stuck in my head that she was. I'll edit that post next))

"Yeah I know. I'm just not good with numbers and it's my understanding that's what Arithmacy is. 'Sides I gotta find something I can beat Xenos at." Yuan said smiling at Hikari. In all honesty he wanted to take the class to get an idea about the dreams he had been having since last year. Even with the book Elliot had given him he still couldn't figure out what was wrong.

"You must be having a very hard time then Yuan. Unless eating counts as a subject." Xenos teased with a grin. Yuan scowled at him and pushed him trying not to grin. "Just you wait till Quidditch starts. I'm gunna wipe that smile off your face." He retorted now grinning. "Sure you will. So it sounds like we'll be in alot of the same classes again this year. It'll be nice." Xenos continued returning the conversation back towards the subject.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:41 pm
User Image

Levana let out a surprised giggle when Lucy had suddenly hugged her. "That isn't good." she said still giggling a little,"well..it wasn't too eventful, Hachi my brothers pet spider, decided he wanted some mashed potatoes...so..it was an interesting dinner" she said smiling as she recalled how the mashed potatoes went flying when Hachi had dropped down and how her father was irate and Nevin fell out of his chair laughing.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:44 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lucy laughed lightly, a smile painted on her pale face.
"I stayed at the Leaky Cauldron, too. Worked a bit there, and around Diagon Alley. Got to see everyone!" she added cheerfully, smiling brightly as Pan mumbled something about her being too loud before slipping into the pocket of her robes.

User Image
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff