Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:39 pm
((Psst! Sorting is open folks! Go meet your deputy headmaster!))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:02 pm
Loveless 13 The Elder

User Image

Drake smiled at Luke grabing his hand. If needed I'ld fudge, Da wanted me in Slytherin anyway, I don't really know why, but thinking about summer next year, I want you in it. No matter what. He smiled again. I don't want you in trouble. He gave Luke's hand a squeeze.

Yeah know this could really be a good life. He thought leting his eyes stay in the hot pink form that they were in. I don't know what it is but I really feel like I never want to loose you.

He smiled again as Suki mewled. He shook his head at the kitten and turned back to Luke. "Ready?" he asked stopping in his tracks. " I won't go in ther till your ready. " He said biting his lip. Things were moving fast between the boys and he knew it, but there again didn't care.

"I'm not moving from this spot till you say so." He said standing infront of Luke looking at him with slight fear of losing Luke.

Sorry it took me a while tonight, mum wanted to talk as she got ready for work.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Loveless 13 The Elder

Beloved Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:39 pm
Peters Guardian

User Image
Unsorted- First Year

User Image

Luke’s face went a different shade as Drake grabbed his hand and told Luke the words he couldn't help but jump about inside after hearing. Never before had someone ever thought that, most wantted to be friends with his because of his name Tangium oh how he cursed it. If we do end up in slytherin mom wouldn't be that opposed to you though I don’t think I would give a care this once what she thinks Luke thought looking down trying to hide his face. The feeling of Drake gently squeezing his hand made Luke look up into the boys hot pink eyes once more causing his face to go another shade darker. I don't want to be in different houses Luke mentally realized as he listened to Drakes thoughts.

Hearing the boy speak aloud, Luke turned his face back towards the ground willing the color away from his face. This is so unlike me Luke pondered as he added but I honestly like it so who cares. Luke looked up, his face back to its normal color "Ready", Luke replayed as his elusive true smile played across his face. Luke looked at Drake a moment more no matter what right Luke said a hit of uncertainty catching in his voice.

Luke turned around knowing the reply would come as they walked, trying to regain his composure he headed into the great hall with Drake and Tay.

((Exit to great Hall))

If you ever wish for things that are in the past,
just remember that the wrong things aren't supposed to last

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:02 pm
Loveless 13 The Elder

User Image

Drake smiled moving in step with Luke. We'll be fine. He thought Besides if I tell it Slytherin and annoy it, then it will put me where I want to go. And I refuse to let the hat tell me that I have to go somewhere else. Hells I know it won't happen this way but, I'ld follow you to Hufflepuff if need be.

I don't make instant conections offten, but when I do... He trailed off looking at his feet his eyes still hot pink. I never let that person go. He finally finished looking up his eyes still hot pink now seemed to sparkle.

(Exits to Great Hall)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:05 am
Jessica Sassareth

Unsorted
User ImageJessica was still exhasted from her ascent up the outside stairwell -- the morticaine still flowing in her veins weakened her physically, mostly causing her to be constantly out of breath. The worst cases were when Jess had to exspell phlegm out of her lungs from the constant lingering aftereffects of the poisoning she endured. The flushed-cheeked redhead glanced upward toward the entrance listening to Miss Duke's speech.

'The Sorting is a very significant ritual owing to the fact that your House will be your second family within Hogwarts.....' that particular line echoed in Jess' head, In my case... they will be my only family, and this place will be my home... I have no where else to go."

Jessica Sassareth's bleak thoughts continued to echo in her head, especially reminding herself that her family abandoned her after the physicians at St. Mungo's believed that she only had weeks to live. It has been three months since the young pureblood and her best friend, Miles Pendrake, had been poisoned by a blast of morticaine. Unlike her friend, Jess survived seemingly on sheer will.

With a heavy sigh, the pale redhead proceeded on into the main keep of the castle of Hogwarts.

[Exit to Great Hall]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

It was a little under eleven when Drake got to the Courtyard. His eyes darted around the area making sure he was alone.

Clear he thought to his counter part.

Well you made it this far, now all that's left is him. Come on in then. Sioon nodded as Drake's body fell to the stone covered ground.

Are you sure this will work? Drake questioned Sioon. There dream forms creating two of the same person. Sioon a twin of Drake, just a bit taller.

Yeah this is it. I can't stand it anymore. With a final word Sioon walked to his death and the death of the curse, as Drakes body lay lifeless on the ground.

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:12 am
User Image User Image
User Image

Drake opened his eyes to the grounds of the castel and sighed, It was over, he rubbed his arm and for a moment trying to warm up and then a thought crossed his mind and for a second he felt it, he felt the pain. He smiled to himself and danced around a little, it was over.

He danced around the courtyard happy. He was free, he had never felt that glad in his entire life, he was free.

Sioon, Sioon we did it. There was no response to the boy.

Sioon.

Nothing came to him for a long moment and then it was there again.

Miss me kit?

SIOON! he smiled happily. Are you ok?

Stupid thing tried to tear me appart but I made it out of there alive. So how dose it feel to be a whole person again, with you twin side kick by your side?

Weird, like I want to fall and scrape my knees up, or break and arm for the hell of it.

Sioon laughed, and then went silent. If I were to tell you that we could be two people what would you say?

I would ask you what do you mean?

It could happen. We could be twins again. You and me. The way it was suppose to be.

I'll see about it. Cause I would like that.

With a nod Sioon took refuge in trhe bed in the back of their mind.

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:22 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Jane slumped on the ground. She sighed and blew her brown hair from her eyes. Jane had been so uptight the past few days. She had no clue what was going on with Phi or Colton or even Ronyo. But most especially Phi. She hadn't even seen her outside class, if even then. Quidditch was not helping much either. She had been looking everyday to see if she had made the team and there was still no news. She almost wanted to cry, she was confused most certainly. She screamed in frustration slightly not even caring if someone saw here. She tossed her head back and stared at the sky. What was she doing? She growled again slightly and threw her head unto her knees.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image
second year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
The day had proved kindly lazy as the white-haired boy had continued to ignore his assigned homework. Most of his time spent now was done so near the Herbology greenhouses - observing whatever specimens he could through the tinted and steamed windows. Watching to see if he could catch a glimpse of whatever their next lesson would revolve around or simply to see the magical flora that held such a high interest for him. More than once he had brought with him with textbook.
If not by the greenhouses, the boy would find himself venturing the grounds idly, enjoying the silence and peacefulness of finally being alone in the open space as opposed to the shuffling and knocking he often encountered in the halls. Now, as well, he had been talking a mindless walk around the perimeter of the school. Thoughts lightly bouncing off the inside walls of his mind as his feet carried him selflessly. Rounding a corner, his thoughts suddenly shattered by the outburst he heard just before him - at the front of the grand school doors. He jumped and blinked with broken concentration and ran over in a rush.
He had expected to see a student hurt, a creature perhaps attacking them or some sort of argument. Instead, he saw a familiar face that instantly took away the redness of his cheeks that the nipping weather had provided.
"Jane? Jane what's wrong? Are you okay?" he ran over without much second thought and lowered himself as she had fallen to her knees.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:17 pm

User Image

Jane's looked up at the white haired boy. She had to suppress a smile. She hadn't seen him since that night in the common room. It was still much ingrained on her mind. Jane nodded slightly as she was brought back to reality. "Yeah I'm..." She couldn't finish. She made a frustrated noise again. "Okay, no. I am not okay. I am confused and upset and...every emotion other and every other emotion a human can feel." She said shaking her head. "I haven't talked to Phi in while, she seems to be avoiding me or something. Gah! She can be so aggravating sometimes!" Jane said throwing her hands in the air. "And waiting on the results of the Quidditch try-outs isn't really helping much" She said leaning on Allen.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image
second year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
The troubles she had inside her swelled and flooded out with little hesitation and Allen could not help but smirk goodheartedly as she allowed him to hear her every worry. Jane was highly emotional, sensitive and over thinking, Allen had found. Things made her wonder about herself and other people and it seemed to always end with her having more burdens than anything else. Allen offered a reassuring smile, hoping his gesture did not come out as offensive. His gloved hand raised and he patted her on the back.
"Hey, now now Jane, slow down."

He sat down with her to give her a more comfortable angle to lean against and shuffled closer. "Phi? The Ichval girl?" he decided to tackle first, "I doubt she is ignoring or avoiding you." he said doubtlessly, thinking of how he had distantly noticed how the girl had seemed more spaced out during classes than she had the year passed - "Perhaps she has something on her mind, have you tried talking to her?"
¦¦

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:47 pm

User Image

Jane sighed. "Well that's just the thing, I've tried but she's a hard girl to track down, and in class she hardly says a word. I'm worried about her, something has been upsetting her this entire year but I just don't know what, and I want to. I want to be able to help her." She said as she sighed again. She felt like crying again but she wouldn't let herself, she couldn't. Not again. She looked at Allen and noticed smirk. She gave a half fake glare. "I'm glad you think this is all so funny." She said hitting his arm playfully. "All joking aside I really am worried about her, something is wrong and I know that but I just wish I knew what." Jane said staring out into the yard. She closed her eyes to listen to the sounds of nature around her.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image
second year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen chuckled and raised his hands up in mock defense, "Sorry, sorry," he laughed with bright eyes as he returned to his serious tense quickly as she also returned to her serious matters and trying to explain them. A sense of both desperation, and deep caring evident in her naturally quiet tone.
"Perhaps," he quietly began, "it would be better to wait? I have seen you talk to her before," he paused, remembering clearly the joy Jane had been clearly showing the instant she spotted that odd head of fiery locks, "you really care for her but, so does she." he reassured her, looking at his shoes as his voice began to quiet in the seriousness. Hands locked and thumbs wrestling themselves.
"Just in a different way, a quieter way. Take it from me, some people find it easier to keep everything inside." a sigh began to show itself on hsi lips but before he have it leave into the air, he tried to rush with his next words, covering up the huge insight into himself he realized he had allowed, "But when they really need to talk, when something is really wrong they come to their friends."
Allen bit his lip awkwardly and allowed his eyes to return into their locked position with Jane's. "She trusts you, she will come to you. Don't stress, Jane."
¦¦

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:26 pm

User Image

Jane nodded and smiled. "Your probably right" She lied. She didn't believe it but right now she didn't want to bother with that, she just wanted to talk to him and not about Phi or anyone else. She smiled even bigger. "So I didn't see you Quidditch try-outs? Where were you?" she said sitting up on her knees. There was a certain twinkle in Jane's eye as she looked at Allen. She wanted to tell him she loved and she wanted to kiss him because she knew that he truly cared. It seemed to Jane that nothing could change that.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:55 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Gracefully padding across the rotating staircases, Belle had been engaged within an incessant chatter, ranging between the mechanics of quidditch to the hilarity of the portraits as they had passed them by. A sheepish smile surpassed his defenses and flooded her cheeks as Devin had, once again, taken the liberty of extending a hand and opening the door for her, which she humbly glided past with a quick note of thanks. Now that the soft patter of her shoes had ceased and began to crunch into the iced grass frosted to the tips with a lustrous blanket of white, she began to grow nervous. ”Ooof, I forgot how bloody cold it is out here.” She muttered with a quiver to her lips while her gaze searched the grounds for a pair of only slightly familiar faces.

A twinkle of recognition sparked in her eyes as she took the lead, spun on her heel, and turned to face Devin as she began walking backwards with a simple bounce in her step. Shifting her books so that they were held firmly against her chest, Belle’s voice continued to prattle on. ”So, you say you’re pureblood, did you? Why haven’t I ever seen you around at the dinner parties, or the bi-annual balls of arranged betrothement?” She wondered with a teasing twist to her words, and not to mention, the voice of mockery she adopted as she divulged the meaning behind the parties that purebloods seemed so damned fond of. Not that she was ever truly allowed to go (save for that one time,) but Belle was sure she would have at least heard a reference to his surname. But of course, she never factored in the tiniest detail that not all wizards of pureblood are elitist bigots.

As she hurried along with her backwards step, Belle had, oh-so accidentally, clumsily tripped over the foot of Jane Doyle, consequently bouncing against Allen before she plummeted to the ground with a splash of snow daunting after her. ”Oof!” She grimaced as she fell, bracing for impact she knew was to come as all of her books fell from her grasp and collected in a heap on the ground around them all. Shuffling from her knees to her feet, Belle rose, only to huddle down beside the older Hufflepuff girl. ”I am so sorry!” She stressed as she dropped to her knees, shuffling around and piling together her own books and the fallen scores of parchment that crowded the area. ”I didn’t see you at all,” she lied, quite easily. ”Here, let me help you.” She began, diligent fingers swiping up parchment, separating them, and all the while, trying to slide two separate documents, one from each of the second years, into her own possession.

Desires: Power
Troubles: Paranoia

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers