Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:26 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Depressed...defeated...
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam opened his mouth to refute what Remy was saying, but he saw her eyes, she was angry. And then suddenly she was against him, crying and clinging to him. He put his arms around her. The sound of her crying made tears come to Sam's eyes. Then he was crying too. "The game is stupid. It's all stupid. The only position that really matters is beater. They can take everyone out." He felt his failure welling and he just wanted to curl up somewhere and let the world go on without him. He sank to his knees, bringing Remy to the ground with him. "I have nothing else besides Quidditch. I suck at school. I suck with people. I... And I can't even play anymore." He sat there, holding Remy and crying, like a baby. After all the gloating and boasting, he was a failure. His only bragging point... and he failed. The usual confident Samuel Meridith was reduced to a bawling mess of a boy.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ felt herself moving, then she heard a very peculiar sound. She looked up, tears still dripping down her cheeks. Her broken ribs were causing her breaths to come out ragged, and it scared her a bit. She hadn't taken breaths like that in a little over a year. She whimpered pathetically, but saw Sam was crying.

Her eyes went wide. She hadn't ever seen someone like Sam cry. She didn't know what her feelings about it were. Rage? Heartbreak? Torture? She thought back to her summer and Sam rescuing her. She quickly shook away that thought and looked back up at her friend. She didn't know what to say, and instead forced herself to watch his silent torture. Tears kept running from her eyes, but she remained motionless and quiet.

As his words sunk in, Remy reached a shaking hand out to him. She lifted his face so she could look at him. "Sam. You are anything but a failure. You are the most important player on our team. Even if we loose the rest of our games, we couldn't ever get rid of you. Why? It's because you are Samuel freaking Meridith! I am bloody proud to call you my Captain, and even more proud to call you my friend."

As she finished speaking, her heart leaped and she pushed her lips to his. She didn't care who he was dating, or for what reason he was with them, she just cared that, for that moment, he was hers. She refused to let him go, knowing that he would probably reject her anyway. She draped her arms over his neck, deepening the kiss. She had no idea what she was doing, but it wasn't a time to be self conscious! She tried, and hoped for the best.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:16 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Shocked, then surprised, then happy.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam looked into Remy's eyes when she she started talking. Her words dug deep into him and could feel the love behind them. He opened his mouth to say something, at that was when Remy kissed him.Her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer. Sam responded in kind, kissing her back and putting his arms around her waist, pulling her to him. After what seemed like forever, he pulled away and looked Remy in the eyes. "I'm nothing without you Remy. I love you," he said and kissed her again. And he really meant it. Sam hadn't been able to tell Cait those three words, but with Remy, they flowed out easily. Holding Remy to him, Sam never wanted this moment to end.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:29 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ was being kissed, and she loved it. When Sam broke the kiss, she pouted a bit, before his words registered in her brain. "I'm nothing without you Remy. I love you," he had said. He loved her? Before she could comprehend any further, he was kissing her again. She pushed away a bit, gold eyes locking on blue, and she just stared, open mouthed, for a moment. "S-Sam... I-I," she said, looking flustered. Her cheeks filled with colour, and she didn't know what to do. For once the talkative Chaser was shocked into silence. Tears filled her eyes as she laid her head back against his chest.

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:42 am
♫ Feeling: Betrayed again.
♫ Company: Remy and Sam.
♫ What I'm thinking: DONE WITH ALL OF IT.
♫ What am I doing; Running away.
♫ Dating: I don't know.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin had been wandering. Maybe it was her fault they didn't win? She hadn't done anything. She heard voices and crying. She saw Sam and Remy kiss. Again. She didn't have anything nice to say, so she didn't say anything. Cait walked up to Sam and punched him. Again. She turned around and ran the other way. She was sick if it. Yeah, she was mad at Sam, but she couldn't bring herself to be mad at Remy.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:24 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Off guard.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels, sort of.

But end it did, with Caitlin punching him in the face. He was caught off guard when the younger girl walloped him in the face. Stumbling back a little, he watched her back as she walked away. "Cait.... I..." he said, unable to think straight. He wanted to go after her. Sam looked at Remy, then back to Cait's fleeing form. Then he looked back to Remy and it looked like he might start crying again. "I'm doing the right thing, right? If...If I... couldn't say the words to her...but I could to you... Right?" Sam felt tears spring to his eyes and let them go, streaking down his face.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:54 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ was thrown back in shock when Caitlin decked Sam. Her gold eyes looked on in horror, her heart in her throat. When Cait ran, Remy was unsure what to do. Part of her said she should be ashamed. Horribly ashamed. Part told her to yell at Cait for abusing the poor guy when he was clearly upset. But most of her just wanted to comfort her friend. That what he was.... right?

The girl looked up at Sam. He was crying. Her heart broke at the sight. "What to do, Bleiddiaid. Do you stay and clean up the mess you made, or do turn and flee as well, crushing his heart even more..." she thought miserably. There was only one option. She pulled Sam into her arms and hugged him tightly. She stayed quiet; however, pondering his question. She squeezed Sam tighter, trying to show her care and affection.

Wearing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:00 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Off guard.

Sam was idly aware of Remy putting her arms around him and just holding him. His body shook as the sobs started. Why did everything have to be so confusing? Why did he have to care about two girls? He never wanted this. Sam laid his head against Remy as tears flowed from his eyes. He wanted to curl up in a corner and disappear again. He wanted to run away and never come back. Anything so that he didn't have to feel this way. There was also a burning desire to talk to Remy, but when he opened his mouth, there was nothing to say. And so he sat there, with his head on Remy, crying like a baby.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:20 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ rubbed Sam's back, her thoughts flying. Such was the blessing, and the curse, of having ADHD as severe as hers. "Well, what are you gonna say Bleiddiaid? His decision rests in your hands! Should he stay.... Should he go... Tick tock, Remy..." She thought, her head spinning dizzily. She laid her head on his shoulder and whimpered. She didn't know what to do. She had too much to deal with as is. "An emotionally detached sister, an overly-emotional best friend.... thing... and a possibility of no bedroom when you return home; but what, Bleiddiaid, is the most important thing for you to deal with? Hmm..."

Wearing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:41 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Confused.

He sniffled and wiped his nose on his sleeve, his well of tears running dry. Remy whimpered on his shoulder and Sam wondered why. She wasn't crying, but she seemed very.... well, deep in thought. He put his arms around Remy and held her, rubbing his head against hers. "Rem.... I'm sorry..." he said. That was all he could think of to say. He had put them both in this position by saying those three words. If only he'd been able to say them to Cait, then Remy wouldn't be in this position. But... he loved Remy like this... Sam hated himself for putting Remy through this.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:58 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked at Sam when he apologised, her thoughts cutting short. "S-sorry for what?" she asked, unsure if she had heard him correctly. Her thoughts began flying again, giving her a headache. She wished desperately that her sister was available to talk to, the Hufflepuff in question having given Remy the cold shoulder. Remy bit apathetically at her bottom lip, staring at Sam for confirmation.

Wearing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:26 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Sam could feel her eyes on him, but he couldn't bring himself to look into her soft golden eyes. So he stared at her shoulder, trying to find the right words to say. "For... for doing... this... For making you... sad... and..." He sniffled again and the well which had been dry was wet again, as tears streaking from his eyes. "I'm a horrible person," he mumbled, barely audible over the start of another wave of sobbing.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:49 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ followed Sam's line of sight, and frowned. She turned up his face to look at her. "Sam. Don't make me punch you too. You're better than that. You know you're better than this. Stop it." she said, doing her best to give him an odd kind of pep-talk. She wiped his tears away and sighed. She couldn't help but feel for Sam, given her recent need for emotional support. She softly rubbed his cheek, looking directly into his eyes. She was hoping dearly to buoy his spirits. She hated when her friends were sad.

Wearing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:55 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

"Maybe you should punch me. Cause I certainly don't feel like that." He searched her eyes, feeling pathetic. "I hurt Cait. I hurt you. Hell, I can't even think without crying right now. I... I can't keep up the facade. Everyone sees a proud, cocky Gryffindor... But I'm not. I..." He didn't know what to say. His worst fear was being alone and he felt the people around him pulling away from him. Sam didn't know what to feel or think anymore.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ listened to Sam's words and sighed. "Sam... If we all went by what people spoke of us, do you know what I'd be?" she asked, waiting for him to acknowledge her in some way. "I would be a whiny b*tch with no talent, ugly, anorexic, midget, freak, monster, thing who can't dress herself." she said, remembering her days at the orphanage, where she was picked on and teased for her messy curls and too-large glasses. Tears welled in her eyes, but she stubbornly refused to cry. She had a determination to her words, and stared at the boy. "Yea, Sam. Be happy that's all your seen for. It's better than being... me..." she thought, still not used to what she was. "What am I? A human? A werewolf? A threat to society?!" she felt terrible. Suppose that's what happens when you're a witch in a muggle orphanage. She had been tested... tortured... teased for her abilities as a kid, so much so, that when she was told what she really was, she had cried for hours on end in relief.

Wearing

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games