Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:05 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch A -> Entrance Courtyard

Barely being able to see David walked into the courtyard. He was pissed not at the team, not even at Belle, but at himself. Why was he so useless at everything he did? Why couldn't he do anything right for anyone? He let Remy down and now he couldn't even fix it. Hell he couldn't even blame her for kicking him off the team at this point.

"Why did I even bother trying?" David yelled kicking the ground. "I shouldn't even be on the team anymore..." he told himself kicking a puddle in the process. "I hate how terrible I am at everything... why do I always mess everything up?" he asked himself angrily. "Why can't I just do something, right?" David shouted before taking his anger out on the wall to the castle.

Punching the wall with the arm hit by the bludger earlier during the game David hurt himself even more. Deep down he thought he deserved it. "AHH... Damn it!" he yelled in pain before slumping down on the ground. "You just let the whole team down..." he muttered to himself completely tired at yelling at himself and getting nowhere fast.

With: No one

Quidditch Position: Seeker
List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:49 pm

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina hurriedly ran to the courtyard, looking for David. When she saw him, she hid. Sadness filled her eyes as she bit her lip, hearing the yells and shouts of the seeker. He kicked the ground, water splashing everywhere. When he continued to shout, she showed herself. But David punched the wall and, he cried out, causing her to retreat a few steps. She swallowed, knowing that this should be how a friend would do. She slowly approached David and sat beside him. She didn't know what to say. She gripped her sleeve as she drew her knees closer to her chest. " Wanna talk about it? It's okay if you don't...I mean, I'm in Slytherin after all, " she said, shaking her head. The brunette looked at David, and gave him a small smile. Maybe, just maybe, that'll calm him down. ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Worried
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Comforting David

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : What should I do? What should I do?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Entrance Courtyard

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : David

Out Of Cookies:

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:00 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Entrance Courtyard

David was hardly expecting Serafina to come running after him. Then again he didn't expect anyone to care that he ran off. All of Gryffindor probably hated him. "I know you're in Slytherin... but you're different..." he told her a little more calm then he had been a few moments ago. "You're not your stereotypical one anyways..." he added glancing over at her. "But there's not much to talk about... I failed it's that simple..." David told her honestly. His job was to catch the snitch and he couldn't do that.

With: Serafina

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Technically Serafina and David in the Courtyard and wondering Don't know if I should.....

User Image

Shayna ran after Serafina but as she saw her talking with a very upset David she stopped behind a tree. Unsure whether she should go and talk to him, or wait until he seemed calm.What should I do? Should I go try and help calm him or should I just leave? Oh why is this so complicated...She thought as she peered around the tree every couple of minutes to see. She could hear them perfectly but, she felt weird just standing there.

(Now it's my turn to be the stalker razz )

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:07 pm

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina wrapped her arms around her legs, carefully hearing what David was saying. When he said that she was different, she let out a small huff. " Of course I'm different....Almost everyone knows I'm quite abnormal.. " she whispered, shrugging her shoulders. " Erm, I-I guess... " she said quietly, giving off a half smile. When he said that he failed, and that's that, she stood up, placing her hands on her hips. " David Clarisse! You did not fail, not just like that! You gave your all, the whole Gryffindor team did! You never gave up until the very end, and that was a courageous thing! You, and the rest of the team are amazing Quidditch Players....And don't ever doubt that. You'll catch the snitch, trust me, you will. " She slowly knelt down in front of him and gave him a pat on the shoulder, smiling at him with encouragement. This is what friends do, right? And for sure, Shayna would do more than that......Maybe she'll kiss him to cool his head? Possibly. But what the young Slytherin was doing was what every friend would do. ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Worried
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Comforting David

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : I hope he doesn't forget that

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : David

Out Of Cookies: Oooooooh

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:55 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

"That's not a bad thing..." David told her. Hey if they were typical for any Gryffindor and Slytherin relationship she wouldn't be there and well they probably wouldn't be friends. David was completely shocked when she gave him hell for thinking he failed. Blinking a few times at what happened.

"Thanks for that... though I wouldn't be surprised if they kick me off the team after that game." David told her honestly. He wouldn't blame the team if they did. 'Maybe she's right...' he thought before wondering something else. "You were with Shayna during the game right?" he asked Serafina. "Um... she wasn't worried when I got hit was she?" David asked curiously. He had promised Shayna that he wouldn't get hurt and well he failed at that too. If he could see like he normally did he would have noticed her hiding but after that knock to the head his vision hadn't been well the same.

With: Serafina... Shayna

OOC: Stalkers are nice when they're friendly. smile
By the way if Serafina keeps chasing after David people are going to start to think there's something going on between them lol xd

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:44 am

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina pouted as she saw how shocked David was. Did she say that much? When he thanked her, and said that he wouldn't be surprised if they kicked him off the team, she frowned. He was thinking too negative. " You're welcome. And don't be like that. You're always thinking about bad things. Try thinking more positive, " she replied, walking over to his side and sitting next to him again. When he started to ask where Shayna is, she gave him a teasing smile. " Ooooh, that's so sweet. So you're more worried about Shayna than your....seemingly broken arm? " she questioned before giving off a giggle. " Indeed I am. Oh she was worried. Really really worried. I think she just stopped herself from crying when you fell, " she admitted, placing a finger on her chin, trying to remember correctly. She just shrugged, hoping that she was right. Brown eyes looked at Shayna when the Slytherin finally noticed her. She grinned artfully, as she stood up, patting her jeans. " Wait a second, okay? " She requested to David, jerking her thumb back to the pitch. As she walked, she made a sharp turn towards the tree Shayna was hiding. " Your boyfriend needs his princess, Shayna. Now go over there and....kiss him, I mean comfort him. " She softly giggled, gently pushing Shayna's back over to the direction where David is sitting. " Go get him, my little Eagle. " ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Relieved
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Comforting David and helping Shayna

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Ooooh I hope they go all lovey dovey♥

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : David, Shayna

Out Of Cookies: Oooh, I agree. Wanna make a special plot involving the three...or more?

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:18 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Serafina and David in the Courtyard and wondering Princess? Does he really think that?.

User Image

Shayna listened and blushed slightly when her name was brought up.Why is he bringing me up if he's hurt?She asked herself before hearing Serafina claim that she had almost cried... Well yeah, she had been quite at a loss for words when he had fallen... She shook her head and continued to listen and peeked over just as Serafina looked her way, and obviously noticed her. She sighed, oh well. She had tried to give Serafina time with her friend, without being the girlfriend and getting in the way of friend time.

"P-princess?! I-i dunno if i'm his p-princess!" She said quietly. The only person who had ever called her princess was her mother, and that was only when Shayna was being good. She looked over at David blushing slightly and getting even redder when she said to kiss him. "B-but Serafina! I don't know if we are ready for that!" She said also kind of quietly. When Serafina started nudging her in his direction she took a deep breath and tried to be calm about going over to him but couldn't help herself.

Shayna soon finished her walk with a swift jog and landed beside him. "Are you okay? She asked extremely worried. She had told herself she would be calm when she cam over, but instead she got a little worked up... She was very worried.

(Haha, What do you have in mind?
I couldn't help but giggle the entire time I wrote this post xD)

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:50 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David shook his head. "I don't always think bad things... it just seems to be more frequent that's all." he answered her. He wasn't pessimistic just seemed that way as of recent. "Don't give me that look..." he said smiling slightly. "Of course I am and my arm is fine thank you." David tried to argue except his arm gave him away when he moved it and winced slightly. Maybe it was broken...

"Oh..." David replied falling silent he didn't want Shayna to worry that much about him. At least he was in one piece broken but still in one piece. "Okay...?" he said puzzled as he watched her walk off and then make a turn towards the tree? Okay that just got stranger. When Shayna walked over he understood. "Yeah I'm fine there's no need to worry." he said half lying. David really hoped she didn't know how bad he really was injured.

OOC: I'm in what's the plan?

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:24 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Serafina and David in the Courtyard and wondering David, david david david david... Be more careful.

User Image

Shayna looked him over not believing him. She didn't want to touch him and hurt him, but she wanted to make sure he was okay at the same time,"Are you sure? How's your arm? What about your head? I saw you fall, are you sure or are you trying not to make me worry." She asked. She looked back at Serafina, the brunette wanted her to kiss him. But, Shayna wasn't sure if she was ready for something like that. The two had only barely held hands...

Shayna sat on her knees infront of him. He didn't look okay to her. She wouldn't push him though. Finally giving up she leaned forward and put her arms around his neck and placed her head on his shoulder. "I'm just so glad you are okay." She murmured and realized she meant it. She didn't want anything bad to happen to him... She really liked David and she didn't want to live without him. That meant keeping him in one piece!

(Whatever it is, I think it's gotta be good haha)

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:43 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David knew she wouldn't have believed him. Hell he didn't really want to lie to Shayna but he didn't want her to panic. 'Let's see if I told her that I think my arms broken and that my eye sight is messed up due to the fall how would she react?' he thought. It didn't take a mind reader to know that she would probably worry herself to death.

"Shayna..." He murmured. David was about to tell her not to worry and that he was fine but she cut him off with her next set of words. He wasn't expecting her to worry that much. He wasn't expecting anyone to worry that much about him. "You don't have to worry about me, I promise I'm fine... or at least I will be." he told her calmly.

David moved his good arm around her to that his hand was on her back he gently rubbed her back. "I can't lie to you..." he spoke glancing down at her. "I'm just afraid you'll worry too much about me..." he added. "I will tell you that I'm not one hundred percent okay, but I'm going to be just fine. That much I can promise you…" David told her as calm as he could so as to not make things worse.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:18 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Serafina and David in the Courtyard and wondering David, david david david david... Be more careful.

User Image

Shayna nodded slightly with her head on his shoulder. She looked up and tried to give a smile."Alright, well we should get you to the infirmary. Come on let's get moving." She said leaning away. She liked the feeling of he arm around her. But he couldn't do that if he was hurt now could he."Give me your good arm and I'll help you up. Whether it's just bruised, your arm has to hurt." She said as she stood. She was trying to make him smile at this point. Her hand was out for him to take if he wanted too.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:12 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David wasn't going to argue. He probably needed to get his arm checked out anyways. Man did it ever hurt. "Alright..." he agreed. "Yeah... that's an understatement." he answered with a smile. Taking her help despite thinking that he could have probably gotten up on his own he didn't want to push it. "Guess we're off to the hospital wing then..." David stated before heading off to their destination. "I'm sorry I worried you..." he told her feeling bad that he'd gotten hurt.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Serafina and David in the Courtyard and wondering Oh don't worry so much about me worrying about you!.

User Image

Shayna smiled lightly as he took her hand and she helped him up. She watched him start towards the hospital wing."David, are you telling me that you don't like me to worry?" She asked. She was going to try and make a sweet-ish comment."Because worry just means that you care for the person you are worrying about." She said as she walked next to him.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:56 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David thought about it for a minute. He knew Shayna cared and he knew that she would always worry about his well being and safety. "It's not that..." he told her. "I know that it means you care because I know that you care about me." he explained. David answered her. "I promised you I'd be careful and well we see how well I did." he stated making a small joke out of himself. "I care about you and although worrying means you care about me... me none making you worried means I care about you." David explained. To him it worked both ways. If you care about someone you worry and if you try hard to make someone worry you care about them. One clearly is harder to accomplish then the other.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games