Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:44 pm
User Image

"You weren't relaxing, so I made you." Charon said with a grin. "The break was good. Been reading over the book Cosette gave me about mythology. It's pretty interesting. What about you? How was yours?" He asked looking at the other as he petted Etheris. He actually felt alot calmer now that the perverbial ice had been broken.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

"Yeah I hope so. I get along with you really well, it'd be nice to hang with both of you." Cyrus said with a smile. "So hows hachi?" He asked looking for the other boys imfamous spider.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:52 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante flinched," It was alright I guess" he said shrugging off the flinch. "I have been with Rose most of the time." he said smiling as he thought of his baby sister. It bothered him so much to leave her at home but he had to come back to school. " I studied all break as well. My parents expect me to excel in everything..." he said with a short dry laugh. Looking up at Charon he smiled," so what was your favorite part in the book?" he asked changing the subject . As he waited for his answer he saw Xenos. He wanted to say hi but something was stopping him. The last time he had seen him was, well, awkward.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari laughed. The rivalry between Xenos and Yuan was just too funny. Yuan was such a hard worker that he would do almost anything to get ahead of Xenos but Xenos always seemed to be a step ahead. Hikari touched her neckline, the necklace Elliot had given her for Christmas hidden under her robes. She only took it for bathes and bed. She missed Elliot and hoped that she see him again soon. Maybe this Chirstmas or Halloween. She could hope anyway.

(())
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image
Ashleigh watched as the others interacted so easily of course the third years all knew each other since their grade had always been so small. The shy brunette smiled as the others were joking around with one another. She really hadn't taken the time to speak to any of the others in her class. Taking a breath she decided to finally speak wondering if the others even knew she had the ability to speak. "I hope I do better this years then the past two years." sure this was to no one particular but at least she had said something for once. She would be surprised if anyone even bothered to reply but then she had never bothered to attempt to speak to others.
User ImageUser Image
==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======= ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ====

User Image
Chris still hadn't spoken to anyone since before he had gotten on the train. Without him even thinking about it, he headed towards some of the other second year slytherins. He hadn't exactly made friends with any of them but he had gotten tired of hanging around the idiot, in his opinion, of the other classes. He just followed the crowd not really speaking still. His only problem with because he didn't bother with anyone they rarely bothered with him.

(Office Of Confusion: I think this it the longest post I posted in this guild))  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette sat quietly in the coach, hugging her dolls close and listening to the older students talk. She was pondering the Ravenclaw boy--something about his name seemed familiar... "Ah!" she said aloud, "You are the one with the study group, aren't you? I remember Dante talking about you last year...It's nice to meet you!" She smiled as the coach came to a stop, then carefully stepped out of it, looking around once again for her year-mates.

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image
Chris noticed Cosette looking lost among the other houses and years. He reconized her from his classes last year and knew she was a second year. "you ok?" he asked in an emotionless and rather bored looking expression on his face. In truth he could never understand why all of the others were always so excited about the start of the year. In his opinion it was pointless since it just meant he would have to put up with idoits some more.

(Office Of Confusion: wow chris is mean to other houses))  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:37 pm
((...Who is this guy again? I don't remember him at all, no offense intended...))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:52 pm
((it's fine I really didn't post last year with him so that's got something to do with it. He's a second year slytherin Who tends to keep to himself and just plan thinks he's better then most everyone else. He's really bored so he decided to talk to your character.))  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image

"Yes I am. I didn't know Dante was speaking of me. Unfortunetly I never got a chance last year to do it. Instead I decided to start a club, it's going to double as a study group." Xenos said with a smile at Cosette. So Dante talked about him? That was interesting to know. He found the Slytherin boy to be quite intriguing. "If you'd like you are welcome to come. Or if you need help studing I'm almost always in the library, or the astronmy tower." He offered. It didn't bother him to help a Slytherin, to him there was no house when it came to helping someone.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

Yuan perked up lightly turning when he heard a voice behind them. "Hello....have we met? You look familiar." He asked trying to place the girl in his memories. They probably had a class together....so she was probably his year. Part of him wondered why he'd never spoken to her before.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

"Really? My parents don't expect alot out of me latly. I think they'd be glad to know I haven't set anything on fire yet." Charon said with a half hearted laugh. Yeah he really didn't need to think of them right now. Lightly gripping the key he wore around his neck, the pale blond sighed. "I wonder if we can just go in? Any idea how this works?" He asked after a moment looking back at Dante with a small smile.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette smiled at Xenos. "Thank you, I may take you up on that generous offer..." She turned at the sound of a voice speaking to her, and frowned at its source. "I am fine, yes. ...I'm sorry, I don't believe I know your name, Mr..." He looked vaguely familiar, but she couldn't place the face...

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image Bailey turned towards the castle, breathing in the cool night air. She wrapped her cloak tighter to her body, and continued up to the castle, thoughts of yorkshire pudding and peppermint humbugs filling her head. The Welcoming Feast was always one of her favorite times of year here at Hogwarts, and Bailey loved to see the reactions on the faces of all the first year students as they were sorted. The thought of her chilled bones getting a chance to warm up didn't sound too bad, either.  

Porcelaine Ivory

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:12 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy stretched her arms with a yawn, blushing invisibly as her stomach growled in silence, only heard by her. She smiled apologetically at Levana.
"I'll go to the Great Hall, I'm starving." she laughed as she walked away to the Great Hall.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:23 am
User Image

"Then I'll await to see you later, Miss Prewitt. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm heading into the hall. Frankly I believe my stomach is growling loud enough for everyone to hear. Good evening." Xenos said with a smile and a tilt of his head. "Shall we?" He asked his friends. Personally he was getting tired of standing around. Last year he didn't remember this but oh well it was probably a fault in his memory. Smiling lightly at the small joke in his head he adjusted his glasses again.

((moving to tables))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded at Xenos comment. Carefully she climbed out of the carriage holding her robes up so that she wouldn't trip. Brushing a long strand on brown hair away from her face she turned at gave one final to the outside before heading up marble stairs. The night was cold but still lovely, the kind of night Elliot would love. Thinking about him again she touched her neckline and smiled. "Let's get this party started then. And Cosette I hope to see you around." The girl had been kind and sweet. Maybe she would help Xenos with his tutoring if he needed it.

(())
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash