Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:57 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Entrance Courtyard

"Thanks Timothy." Mira was glad her Ravenclaw friend gave her some reassurance on have more then enough time. Though with that time she needed to go talk to certain sister she never talked to while on school grounds. "Well, I'm sure you want to get cleaned up after that game and I wouldn't blame you if a nap is scheduled after that." she said with a smile. "I've got some things to do. So, I'll see you later." she told him before adding. "And thanks again Timothy for the Christmas gift."

(Exit Scene)

User Image

With: Timothy

Wearing: Go Ravenclaw! (Uh?)

OOC: Sure by all means he pick her up outside the Slytherin common room smile

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin, still holding the hand of Ari, and still bearing the redness of a lobster, pulled her behind him as he looked forward. Finally getting somewhere...the redness started to actually fade a bit, mainly because he was getting used to the whole hand thing. Turning around...a smile on his face, he looked at her. "I mean, this is always a really nice place to hang out at I guess...I'm terrible with knowing where to go sometimes. I guess it is pretty nice out today anyway; so sitting here or maybe out in the grass outside of it sounds like it would be inviting. What do you think?" he asked, wanting to know where she wanted to go. He quite frankly was terrible with finding his way around the castle. The place was so huge, he had just about too many choices and he was just about as indecisive as an basketball player looking for shoes.

Stopping, realizing that he was still holding her hand, a faint, awkward smile found its way onto his face. Smiling, he awaited her answer to what he said.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:
[/align

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image

Arianna followed slightly behind Benjamin keeping pace with him. The curious girl kept trying to steal glances up at the boy's face but he kept it straight. She thought she saw a little redness in his cheeks but she must've been imaging things there was nothing for her friend to be embarrassed about, right? As they passed through crowds of students Ari clung to his hand afraid to get too separated from him. Soon enough the crowd dispersed and Ari found herself in the Entrance Courtyard with Benjamin. The third year listened to Benjamin's rambling. He must be nervous about something. He normally is more composed than this. But I'm not going to lie... It's kind of adorable. She smirked back at her friend as he finally finished. "It's perfect. I was hoping we'd stay somewhere outside." The girl kept hold of the brunette boy's hand and found a spot to sit. "So that game was pretty cool." She sent her friend a sly smile. "Told you we'd win." She chuckled a bit knowing her teasing would bother Benjamin but she had to jest a little. She sat back and relaxed visiting with him was just what she needed after a rough week of classes. "So what's new?" It was true they saw each other in class but since they were in separate houses they sat at different tables and she missed out on anything new.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:02 am

Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin nodded as she decided where to sit...glad to see that his decision on where to go was good enough. He would've hated it had he been the one being lead around...mainly because if she were to look back,s he would actually be able to see his red face, which was the only benefit of leading in that face. But...luckily, it had faded a bit, for he was getting used to the feeling...the feeling that he couldn't quite understand at the moment. Before he could think about it however, Arianna had brought up the game again...to which he shook his head. "Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know. Just wait till next time. We're going to destroy you guys," he said smugly, an even more smug smile on his face as he thought about it.

When she had asked him what was new...he was taken aback a bit. He had no idea really what was new in his life...other than the fact that he was taking new classes...all of which he liked. "Uhm...well...I like all of my new classes. Nothing really new other than the classes I guess. How about you?" he asked, wondering what she had been up to in that period of time in which he didn't see much of her. "Hopefully your week had been a little more eventful than mine."

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image

Arianna made herself comfortable stretching out her legs in front of her. It was nice just sitting here relaxing with Benjamin. She glanced back over at her companion he seemed to be relaxing a bit too. She watched as the brunette shook his head at her quidditch comment and challenged her to a next time. The red head wrinkled her nose up in a slight sneer. "Destroy us? Ha! That's hilarious. You're team won't stand a chance next time either." She smirked at the boy accepting his challenge. She'd bet money on Gryffindor for next year as well. Their team was pretty well stocked with great players.

Arianna waited patiently for an answer to her question. She was honestly expecting some sort of answer that would explain why he suddenly wanted to hang out but the boys answer wasn't quite what she expected. "Just the classes? Well, I've got those too and you're in all of them except for my Healing class. Which is kind of fun but really hard." she paused frowning the new class she had expected to breeze by in was extremely difficult at times but she was enjoying the challenge. "Oh did you hear about the Gryffindor mandatory house meeting?" The red headed girl replied finally thinking of something new to tell her friend.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin shook his head as she said they would not stand a chance, knowing that that wasn't true. The game that was just played was actually very close. So...he firmly believed that Ravenclaw would close the gap even more and by that point, they would be better. "The game that was just played was pretty close as it is...and I mean, I just have a feeling we'll win," he admitted to her...a small smile on his face as he said it. And one knows what the saying is...it is hard to beat a good team twice...because good teams adapted.

He nodded as she told him that he was in all of her classes, not really having anything else to say about them. "Do you like them all?" he asked softly, truly wondering if she took a liking to all of them. He sure didn't personally, feeling that he didn't like Herbology too much...mainly because he didn't care about it. And then she went on to say something about a mandatory Gryffindor meeting...to which he answered by shaking his head. "No...haven't hear about that. How did it go?" Looking around, he realized that he must be terrible to talk to. At least, that's what he thought.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:06 pm
User Image

Arianna laughed at Benjamin again. Sure the game was pretty close and the teams were pretty well matched but this teasing thing was way too fun to let go of yet. "If that's was makes you sleep at night." She replied to him with another cocky smirk hoping she was sticking close to the line of teasing without offending. Because if she did offend this boy she'd be pretty depressed.

She shrugged in answer to his question about liking all of her classes. "I'm honestly not a huge Herbology fan. That professor gives me the creeps for some reason." Just thinking about the shaggy haired professor sent a shiver down her spine. She shook off the feeling as she wasn't going to let anything ruin her hangout time with her best friend, "So what about you? Do you like all your classes?" The girl figured Benjamin did. After all he was in Ravenclaw aren't they all supposed to love knowledge? When the subject changed to the Gryffindor mandatory meeting she decided to fill him in about all the details she knew. "Well, the head of the house came and lectured us about underage drinking. Apparently, three Gryffindors were caught on separate occasions drinking! Can you believe that? How thick can you get? Drinking in school." Ari was still a little peeved at the whole situation. Because of three stupid kids the entire house gets a lecture.

RedEagleEye

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:02 pm

Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin shook his head at her, cleverly thinking of a way to come back...to which he promptly answered her. "No, it doesn't help me sleep at all. What will help me is when we beat you guys next year," he said to her, returning her cocky smirk with one of his own. Benjamin, believe it or not, did have a particular confidence in himself that no one knew about. He had no problem saying things like this and that has sort of been his thing since he was a young boy.

He nodded as she told him that she didn't like Herbology, to which he agreed. "I hate Herbology. I see no particular use for it, but that's just me. Nor do I like the professor," he admitted to her, agreeing with her on that term. The professor just was too intimidating for Benjamin quite honestly. He would've did great in the class had he not been so nervous when saying a word in that class. "The rest of them I do like. I just like learning I guess."

To the drinking of exploits of Gryffindor, he shrugged his shoulders, not really seeing what the big deal was. "Eh...drinking isn't that big of a deal really. If a kid seriously wanted to live under the influence, that's their decision. I don't believe the whole house should be reprimanded for the personal decisions of others. Seems a little overboard don't you think? Well...then again, she is the Head of House so I guess she has the right to do that: right? Anything bad happen in the meeting?" he asked, wondering about more details. His curiosity couldn't help itself.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC: You forgot the 007 in my name -_-. Luckily, I looked back here.
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:08 am
User Image

Arianna smirked at Benjamin's next comment. It actually surprised her. She had never seen this side of the boy and she wasn't going to lie she really liked it. She shoved him in the shoulder hard enough to prove a point but not hurt the boy. "Oh yeah right. Better practice hard my friend." Next year was so far away. Next year she probably still wouldn't make the first line there were no spots opening up. She glanced over at her Ravenclaw opponent and wondered if their team would have a spot opening. Who would she cheer for if he played against Gryffindor?

The red head nodded in agreement with Benjamin. She never felt like she used anything they learned in Herbology. It was just taking up space in her brain. And let's face it that space was in high demand for all the classes she was taking now. The girl grinned as Benjamin admitted to just liking to learn. "Well that much was obvious. What's your favorite class then? Not what are you best at but the one most interesting." Ari found herself wondering if the boy would even be able to narrow down his class list to a single favorite class or would it be several.

As they started talking about underage drinking Ari found herself more on the professor's side than Benjamin's. "Well I agree that it's a kids decision to drink but I also believe in following the rules. They are there for a reason. Plus all three student's were caught with flasks. How thick can you get? If you're going to drink do it without being completely obvious. Honestly." She huffed slightly heated. It was annoying to be forced into a lecture when she was one of the many students who did nothing wrong. "Though in my opinion she's being a little harsh by saying the next person caught will get expelled. Nothing else really happened. Just a lot of tension."

ooc: there I did it right that time! wink
RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:45 pm

Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin nodded his head as she said to better practice hard...just because he himself did actually need to. "Yeah, I really do need too though. I'm not too good. Me personally," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders. He just figured he wasn't due to the fact that he had indeed was on the first team, but due to his mistakes he lost that position and just never gained it back. It kind of upset him to be honest, but he would never voice that. "Plus, our seventh year chaser is graduating; so more likely than not, I'm going to have to step into the role." He said this mainly because there were no other chaser reserves besides him. Of course, there could be some kind of first year Ravenclaw wonder kid that could come in the next year.

"Surprisingly enough, at times, I find History of Magic to be cool. I know it bores a lot of people, but I actually like it. Then I also like Arithmancy because I'm all about numbers. And of course, we have the Defense classes too," he admitted to her, those being his main three classes that he liked.

As the conversation shifted, Benjamin got a bit more serious about it, despite not really caring about the whole drinking thing. "Yeah, expelling someone for that is a little much, but I would never voice that kind of thing. Is it just your house, or is it other ones too? Because that also would be extremely unfair if it wasn't others," he said to her, wondering what the answer to the question was. Benjamin never drank before, nor did he plan to, but somehow if it happened and he got caught, he wanted to know what would happen.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:21 pm
User Image

Arianna could sense the serious tone in Benjamin's voice at his comment. She really had meant to tease her friend not offend him. "Oh come on. I'm sure you're great! If you're really that worried maybe we should practice together?" She smiled reassuringly at her friend. He was always a worrywart about these things. But she didn't blame him at the same time. Ari hadn't even made the team the first year and now she was stuck as a reserve. She perked up at his next comment. "Hey that's awesome! You're sure to make the first line!" She smiled brightly at her friend even though she could feel the jealousy. She wasn't going to make the first line for at least two years if they went by seniority.

The girl couldn't hold back her shudder as he admitted he liked History. Ari just couldn't find anything entertaining about learning about dead people and really old events. It was lame. As Benjamin kept going Ari found herself staring at the boy in awe. He likes all the things that Ari despised with the exception of Defense. "You are so weird, Benjamin." She shook her head and laughed a little. How could two very different people be friends?

She thought back to what their Head of House said about getting caught drinking. "I think it's only for us. And you're absolutely right. That's so unfair." She must've sounded whiney as she complained about the whole situation and she felt kind of bad that Benjamin had to endure the whole thing. "Sorry, I got a bit carried away." She apologized.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin listened to her as she offered to practice with him. But he did shake his head, not exactly believing that he would define himself as great. "No, I'm okay I guess. If I was great...Dylan wouldn't have beaten me out the first two years. I've played one year longer than he has, and he still beat me. Nothing against him...he's a cool kid. And he's a good teammate. And he definitely deserved the spot...it's just that he beat me out for it," he said, laughing a bit. "Oh...that wasn't me saying no to practicing together...sorry. Practicing together sounds great."

He chuckled as she called him weird, figuring that she didn't like the classes he had just said he liked. "Okay, I'll explain then. History is like the stories my father used to read me when I was a child; so I already know about most of the stuff; so it's a breeze. Arithmancy because I'm particularly interested in the muggle science physics. Physics basically explains why everything is the way it is. To put it in better terms, Why one beater can hit a bludger harder than the next, why some chasers have the ability to make spectacular shots, like behind the back shots, or even the good ol' throwin' it as hard as you can, even how a seeker or keeper's hands could move and shift their body quick enough to reach out and save a shot or catch the snitch. That's why I like numbers in general. And DADA of course, because the spells are always fun to cast of course," he said the last part, chuckling before realizing that he rambled a bit there. "Sorry for my rambling, I just feel the need to explain why exactly I find the most god awful, boring classes the most fun."

The drinking however was a different story however, and he was quite laid back about it. He was surprised to learn that it was just the Gryffindors. How was that fair? But before he could say anything, Ari for whatever reason started to apologized, to which he waved off. "No, don't worry about it Ari. I actually like talking to you; so I can endure one second on the whining," he said hesitantly, but with a smile nonetheless. Then he added, "Of course, I can only deal with one second, but that's one second more than others can." He said this jokingly of course.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:52 pm
User Image

Arianna frowned as Benjamin shook his head at her but soon she found herself rolling her eyes at the boy he was beating himself up again. He really couldn't take a compliment at all. "Oh come on! Benjamin you are such a Debbie downer." She playfully hit his shoulder. She smiled as the boy agreed to practice with her. "Good. If you insist on not being great. We'll just have to make you great." She could finally practice her keeper skills. It was her other favorite position to play but she hardly had any chance to practice it because there were so many players lined up for the Keeper position.

Ari shook her head as she listened to Benjamin explain why he liked the classes he did. But when he was finished she still didn't understand why he could even slightly enjoy those classes with the exception being Defense. She loved that class as well. With a shrug of her shoulders she replied, "Okay fine I take it back you're not weird. You're just a huge nerd." She smirked at the boy teasing him once again.

With the subject of the drinking ending Benjamin turned her apologies into a joke. She smirked back at the boy. "Oh you're just jealous cuz no one can tell you're whining apart from your normal speech!"

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:35 pm

Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin smiled at her as she hit his shoulder, glad to see that she was at smiling. Listening to her voice, he nodded along with her. He honestly just glad he was spending some time with her now that they both actually got time to just sit down and relax for a little while and not have to worry about school. That was the really good part actually. "A debbie downer aye?" he asked in a rhetoric, before finishing. "My mom used to say that to me. Maybe it's true." He chuckled then shrugged his shoulder as he thought about it, not putting too much thought about it.

When she called him a nerd, all he could do was laugh because it was honestly true. He had no comeback for it, because he had to face the facts. He indeed was a nerd and he wasn't afraid to admit it either. "I guess...it isn't bad to be a nerd is it?" he asked her, wanting to know the answer to the question. He actually wondered if it was bad to be that way. He just loved learning that much.

"It is more of a blessing than a curse that is," he said, referring to no one being able to tell apart his whining from his normal voice. They actually couldn't, but then again, him whining was a rarity. "Of course, you'll never hear me whine...ever. What am I? You," he joked, a smile on his face as he said, waiting for the her reaction to it. That was partially the reason why he said it, because he liked the reactions that she had.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:23 pm
User Image

Arianna grinned as he admitted his mother called him a Debbie Downer as well. This wasn't the first time she found herself repeating things to him that he had also heard from his mother. She found herself wondering more about the woman who raised her friend. She had to be pretty awesome to be so honest to her son. "I've never met your mom but she says some pretty awesome stuff." Ari wondered if Benjamin even remembered the last time he compared her own words to his mother's.

The red head giggled as Benjamin asked if it was a bad thing. "Don't worry." She said still continuing to giggle at the poor boy. "I have no problems with nerds." She admitted. It a true statement in fact the only friends she really talked to were nerds. She just happened to be talking to her favorite one currently.

Arianna dramatically rolled her eyes making sure the boy caught her action. "Is that the best comeback you've got?" She asked attempting to keep a serious face. Ari wasn't going to lie that was the lamest of lame comebacks she'd ever heard. But that being said she herself couldn't think of anything better to say either so she settled for making fun of his last one.

OOC: sorry I've been super busy!

RedEagleEye007

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas