Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Smiling at her for a few moments, but Ariana did call Benjamin's mother awesome, based on the fact that she said the same thing as his mother. It was actually pretty funny that she said it, because all it did was cause him to reminisce on his younger years where he stayed inside building new things in his house. That was one hobby that he indeed still enjoyed, but the whole debby downer made him think about that period a little more than the recent one. "Well, she is a very awesome woman to say the least," he complimented his mom. Both of his parents were very caring and very loving. They didn't always have the most money, but they always made sure Benjamin was happy. And to say that he was thankful for it each and every day, might have been an understatement.

He looked at her before he said anything. "So you like nerds?" he asked, a smile on his face as he said it. Looking at her for a few seconds to wait for her answer, wondering if it was that she didn't have a problem with them or if it was that she actually secretly liked nerds more than other people. Either way, it was still okay with him.

He watched the girl roll her eyes at his joke, but when she had asked him if it was the best comeback he had, she seemed to put a serious face on. He had no idea why she did it, but something about it screamed that it was more forced than actually serious; so he took it as such, despite not being too sure whether or not she was serious or not. "Yes of course. I mean, you came back at me by making fun of it instead of coming up with you own...so....SUCCESS!" he commented, a large smile on his face.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC: Sorry! It was midterm week and I finally got to get on and actually post. I've been either studying or writing papers -_-
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:08 pm
User Image

Arianna smiled at her friend as he agreed to her own statement about his mother. It truly made her happy that the Ravenclaw boy had a good relationship with his mom. Something so simple as a mother could easily be taken for granted but it seemed that Benjamin knew just how lucky he was.

Ari glanced up and Benjamin suspiciously for a second wondering if it was a trick question. "Of course. With the exception of Nina, most of my closest friends are nerds. Like you and Elliot for example." She replied. It was true she wasn't as studious as she should be but she truly enjoyed hanging out with her Ravenclaw friends more so than others. Not that she wasn't a loyal Gryffindor.

Arianna rolled her eyes at the boy. He called her bluff and continued to tease her. She couldn't help but giggle at how he was acting. It was definitely a new side of her friend that she was enjoying immensely. "I wouldn't be so impressed with yourself their buddy. Those comebacks were pretty lame. You might want to take a remedial class in insults 101 or something." She added completely joking around.

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:12 am

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin reciprocated the girl's smile with one of his own, the smile seemingly not leaving his face in the whole entirety in which they had been talking. He had no idea why that was so, but it felt rather good to him personally. Nor was he going to inquire what it was to anybody either. He would just live in the moment and try not to over think things, because anyone who knew him knows that was the only thing that caused him any problems...or caused him to make mistakes.

As she answered, he gave her a partial smile as she admitted that most of her close friends, were nerds, which included him and the kid Elliot, the one who hated him despite the fact that he has never said a word to the boy. In fact, the one time anything was said, it was Elliot insulting him, which Ariana tried to diffuse, but Benjamin instantly waved it off and said the boy was right, just to avoid conflict. But ever since then, Elliot exuded an essence of pure annoyance towards him...which Benjamin felt was a little unjustified, but he wasn't going to get mad about it. That wasn't his place, nor would he speak ill of him either. "Ah...I see. Well, it definitely is good to have a nerd as a friend I guess. I mean, any help you ever need, you know you have it," he said, assuring her that he himself would be there if she needed help.

He laughed along with her giggling, glad to see that he was at least making her laugh. He wasn't known for his sense of humor, but Ariana definitely brought a better part of him out of him...a part of him that he certainly was enjoying. "Hey, I mean, you must know a lot about comebacks...so please tell me. What is your ideal comeback?" he said, saying 'a lot' pretty sarcastically...but of course, he was still joking.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:35 am
User Image

Ari giggled slightly at Benjamin's comment about her nerd friends. "Oh don't worry. I'm always looking for help with my history homework! That's just one of the reasons I keep you around for." She gave her brunette friend a sly grin before she continued. "The only other reason is superstitious of course. You see in the muggle world there's a saying: Don't beat up a nerdy kid because someday he'll probably be your boss."

Arianna was slightly shocked as the witty Ravenclaw decided to ask what her favorite comeback was. Ari had been joking and teasing this entire time so of course she hardly could think of a GOOD answer. The first thing that slipped out of her mouth was, "That's what she said." Deciding to just go with it the Gryffindor nodded confidently. "That's what she said. Is a universal comeback that can be used in almost any situation." The red head was trying her hardest to keep a straight face and keep her tone somewhat monotone like she was lecturing a student.

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:28 am
Is there any wonder why I'm shining tonight?
Is there any wonder why I speed like motorbikes?
Is there any wonder how you make me feel alright?
Is there any wonder why my energy's so bright?
You know it ain't easy; it's so hard when love comes...
I try to deny when my surface butterflies-
And I try to resist when you say that it's alright-
And I try to believe that it's nothing but a crush-
But it's incredible, so incredible; I'm travelling like the light.

User Image
E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

HUFFLEPUFF PREFECTSEVENTH YEARBLOOD TRAITORCAPTAIN & CHASER

The warmth of the day was fading and Elsie jerked with a sudden shiver that raced from her spine and down her legs. "When you die of hypothermia, I'm going to stand in front of your casket and say 'I told you so'," Dave informed her from his position behind her. He was half lying down half sitting up, with her propped up against his chest. She could feel it rising and falling steadily with each of his breaths. Elsie craned her neck back and stared up at him, going cross eyed for a moment so he rolled his eyes and barked out a laugh. "That's why we have warming charms. It's magic," she quipped, making sure to include his most hated saying in her reply. He mouthed 'it's magic' in a mocking way back at her and hooked his arm around her waist, pulling her up and half into his lap. "That's why we have body heat," he said dryly.

"How scientific of you," Elsie mumbled, and kissed him on the cheek. "Sun's going down. Want to head in?" He looked regretful at the thought and made an immature whining noise that caused her to burst into laughter, burying her head in his shoulder. "Are you smelling my hair?" she asked, voice muffled, after a moment and he was guiltily silent. She lifted her head back up and smiled in a happily tired sort of way at him and Dave's stoic expression broke after a third of a second. "Did you know," she began with some excitement, "That Echo's sister Gypsy and her boyfriend are getting married too?" Dave winced at the 'too'- it almost felt like he and Elsie were getting married themselves, with all this wedding fever. "It's a pandemic, apparently," he muttered. Elsie gave him a look for referring to marriage like it was a spreading disease. "I think it's lovely. I don't know if we'll be invited, but-,"

"There's Leo's and League's this summer or something, I know," he groaned. "I can't believe they're going through with it." Her look sobered. "Something about this really bothers you, besides the fact that you can't stand David and think they're being foolish." Dave shook his head. "No, it's just... That's mostly it, I guess. I just- who wants to get married when they're barely eighteen? People'd think they were knocked up, in the real world." She prodded him in the shoulder. "This is the real world. Or am I just a figment of your imagination?"

"I'm not nearly imaginative to dream you up," he pointed out, and she flushed, then changed the subject back to weddings. "Echo and Tanya will probably be married in a few years." He exhaled. "Of course they will." Elsie looked askance at him. "What's that supposed to mean? I'm- I'm happy for them, if that's what happens." He bit his lip and studied his pale hands interlaced with hers. "Because you know then it'll just be us, and... and I' not exactly looking forward to that kind of pressure." Elsie untangled her fingers from his, looking as though she'd been stung. "I didn't think you'd be dreading being 'pressured' to marry me. You know I've never said anything about that for us. You know I haven't said a word about it to anyone." A chill went through Dave and he saw the darkening sky in her eyes for a moment, the daylight fading.

"Beth, come on." He fought to keep his voice measured. "I know you. I know that's something you want- the wedding and the pretty house in the countryside and kids-," She tucked her hands under her armpits and stared at him like she didn't know who he was. It was Dave's turn to flush. "What I really want," Elsie said in a low tone, "Is for you to be honest with me. If you don't think this is going to... is going to last, you need to tell me." His back went rigid. "I'm not breaking up with you," he said almost pleadingly. "I just... what's good for everyone else isn't always going to be good for us. I can't... I can't be that bloke." She asked a question without speaking a word. "That bloke who gets hitched at eighteen and has a kid by twenty," he clarified. "That bloke was my dad, Beth, you know how that turned out..."

She stood up. "You're not your dad, so don't give me that. I'm willing to wait until you're ready. I've always been willing to wait. But if you really don't know where you see us in the future..."

"I'm not a bloody seer," he snapped. "I'm eighteen. We have all the time in the world to worry about that sort of thing. I have to worry about my exams, and a job, and so do you. Let's keep things in perspective." Elsie turned on her heel and began to walk away. He scrambled after her. "Hey, come on. Come on. We're not going to fight about this, seriously?" She looked straight ahead. "What job are you applying for after graduation?"

"Elsie-"

"I thought we were keeping things in perspective."

He rubbed the back of his head and slowed his pace. "Hit wizard." Elsie stopped and regarded him carefully. "Hit wizard," she repeated, then nodded too fast. "Right. You and I have all the time in the world," she echoed him, but her voice was sharp and fragile. They walked back into the castle silently, neither with much appetite for dinner.

OOC:
Username

Is there any wonder why you give me little chills?
Is there any wonder why this feels sincere and real?
Is there any wonder why I'm running through the night?
Is there any wonder why this feeling gives me frights?
It's so complicated how your feelings can get you-
And your heart wants to just run away!
It's so confusing and so frustrating when you love...
And you don't want to give it up, no...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Courtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJesse
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFrustrated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï'ṃ h α ṿ ï ṉ ģ τ ɾ ø υ в l ε τɾÿïṉ' τø ṡlεερ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ с ø υ ṉ τ ï ṉ ģ ṡ h ε ε ρ вυτ ɾυṉṉïṉ' øυτ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṡ τ ï ṃ ε τïсќṡ в ÿ , αṉḋ ṡτïll ï τ ɾ ÿ xxxxxx
                                                          ṉø ɾ ε ṡ τ ƒøɾ с ɾ ø ṡ ṡ τ ø ρ ṡ ïṉ ṃÿ ṃïṉḋ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceThe uncertainty in Jesse's eyes may as well have been spoken words. 'I'm not sure I should leave,' they'd said, 'but I really want to,' they'd argued. 'I don't think I can,' 'I know that I should,' back and forth a dozen times in the span of only a few seconds. Elliott didn't have to read his mind to know what went on in his head, not really. Not anymore. Before, Jesse had always been so guarded, but now... He tried, but most of the time, he wasn't very good at it. Maybe someone who didn't know him so well wouldn't notice, but Elliott saw everything. He'd ground his teeth together, fighting to keep his expression pleasant and neutral and not snap. He'd wanted, so badly, to order Jesse about, to tell him it wasn't a request anymore, that they were leaving. But he wasn't going to be that person, he kept telling himself. Repeated in his head, a mantra he was desperately clinging to, even while a small part of him wondered how long he could possibly succeed. 'You're not a patient person,' a voice hissed. 'Eventually, you'll snap.'

spaceExcept, he reminded himself, he was very good at doing things when he didn't have a choice. He was very good at forcing himself to do something he didn't want to, if it was something he had to do. And this was something he had to do. Just one more thing. And it was for Jesse, and that made it at least a little easier. He could be patient for Jesse.

spaceWhen the Slytherin stood, Elliott knew he wasn't himself, not really. He wasn't quite not himself, but there was something about him that seemed unfamiliar. The set of his shoulders, the tilt of his chin... The Ravenclaw suppressed the urge to frown. He ignored the way it hurt that Jesse didn't take his hand. In that moment, he was less sure of what Jesse was thinking. This was... new. Uncharted territory, somehow. He hadn't really seen this until today.. And he didn't like it. But no sooner had he acknowledged his own discomfort than it broke, and suddenly the redhead was back to what passed for normal, at least since that Summer (Elliott despised that this had become the norm, but it wasn't as though he could do anything to fix it, at least not in the immediate). Jesse took his hand finally, squeezing too hard, but Elliott didn't protest. He would rather Jesse break every bone in his hand than refuse to hold it.

spaceThe seventh year didn't speak, just led Jesse out of the Great Hall, not caring who looked at them or what they'd say when they were gone. It wasn't as if anything they assumed could be worse than the truth, after all. As he walked, he debated the options quickly, eventually settling on taking Jesse outside; maybe the fresh air would help. And they would be far less likely to be interrupted; there shouldn't be anyone outside right now, after all. Once they were outside, he finally paused, turning to look at Jesse. "How are you doing?" he asked quietly, not really sure what else to say or do. Honestly, he wanted to snog the daylights out of Jesse, considering that had proven helpful in the past, but given the odd mood the Slytherin kept shifting into, he couldn't help but feel like it might not go over so well this time... He tried to ignore the way that hurt, too.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ṃÿ ṃ ï ṉ ḋ ïṡ ṡετ øṉ ø ṿ ε ɾ ḋ ɾ ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx τhε сløсќ ïṡ l α υ ģ h ï ṉ ģ ïṉ ṃÿ ƒ α с ε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx α с ɾ ø ø ќ ε ḋ ṡρïṉε, ṃÿ ṡ ε ṉ ṡ ε ṡ ḋυllεḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ραṡτ τhε ρ ø ï ṉ τ øƒ ḋ ε l ï ɾ ï υ ṃ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Red Hot Missy

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:52 pm
User Image
                                                                There was nothing in sight
                                                                But memories left abandoned
                                                                There was nowhere to hide
                                                                The ashes fell like snow
                                                                And the ground caved in
                                                                Between where we were standing
                                                                And your voice was all I heard
                                                                That I get what I deserve

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Entrance Courtyard
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott
                                                                What am I doing? Trying not to have a panic attack.
                                                                What am I thinking? I'm such a wreck, this is why my family never wanted me...
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Seventh Year Uniform

Jesse took a deep, shuddering breath as soon as they stepped outside. He took several more, trying to steady himself and failing miserably. His mind was going a mile a minute, and he could feel the facade he'd tried to build carefully for school crack and fall away. He felt like he was seven again, terrified and confused and just hurt, because he couldn't understand his father's reasoning for what he was doing at the time. He couldn't even talk to his brother about any of this, and they had been really close when they were younger. It made no sense, and he wanted to scream. Nothing made sense anymore, and it was driving him mad looking at his past and having it shoved in his face every time he turned around. He wanted it to stop, to regain control of his life, the control he thought he had at the beginning of the summer. Had he really had control then? He couldn't tell anymore, since every time he thought about it, it made him angry and hurt and scared that he could just be grabbed off the street, that somehow his father had known just where to find him to break him again.

He started when he heard Elli ask him how he was doing, his eyes falling on him and his breath starting to hitch. "I don't know..." He swallowed, his throat clicking dryly as he tried and failed to control the mounting emotional turmoil he could feel building. "I don't know... Why? What did I do? Am I supposed to be broken?" He stepped closer to Elli, feeling far colder than he should have been. Laying his head on Elliott's shoulder, he felt like crying, but if he started, he didn't know if he'd stop. Maybe that's why he was left to die, he thought humorlessly. His father knew he was broken and didn't want him anymore.

Before he knew it, the floodgates opened and he just started talking. "I'm such a mistake. Everything about me is wrong. I can't even do the right thing. My magic didn't show up until late, I don't blame them for thinking I'm a squib. I can't even stay in a safe place and end up getting myself ******** up by Paul. I run away from him and end up on the street for years starving because I'm too stupid to know better. I can't even... ********, I'm so screwed up I can't even be attracted to the right gender. And I know I'm crazy, I just... Why?" He just started sobbing, clutching at Elliott and wishing that things were different. He wished he could go back in time, to several moments he could think of. Maybe he could have made himself cast something before Hammy. Maybe he could have stayed at the orphanage. Maybe he could have just stayed home that day instead of insisting on getting that damn present for Elli. He wouldn't be so broken if that had happened.

OOC:

In every loss in every lie
                                                                In every truth that you'd deny
                                                                And each regret and each goodbye
                                                                Was a mistake too great to hide
                                                                And your voice was all I heard
                                                                That I get what I deserve

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:38 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Courtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJesse
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFrustrated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï'ṃ h α ṿ ï ṉ ģ τ ɾ ø υ в l ε τɾÿïṉ' τø ṡlεερ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ с ø υ ṉ τ ï ṉ ģ ṡ h ε ε ρ вυτ ɾυṉṉïṉ' øυτ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṡ τ ï ṃ ε τïсќṡ в ÿ , αṉḋ ṡτïll ï τ ɾ ÿ xxxxxx
                                                          ṉø ɾ ε ṡ τ ƒøɾ с ɾ ø ṡ ṡ τ ø ρ ṡ ïṉ ṃÿ ṃïṉḋ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott's jaw tightened when Jesse spoke, fighting to keep his hands from curling into fists. Ever since Valentine's Day, he had to fight himself, every time Jesse was having trouble, to keep from showing any aggressive body language. He didn't want to make things worse like he had then. But it seemed harder and harder every time. He managed to soften a bit when the Slytherin laid his head on his shoulder, one arm wrapping around Jesse's waist. His other hand immediately went to Jesse's head, fingers scratching. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, trying to stay calm at the mention of his boyfriend being broken. He had to stay calm. Always had to stay. Calm. No matter how hard it was, no matter how much hearing all of this made him hate the world and everyone in it that wasn't Jesse.

spaceWhen Jesse began rambling, that feeling of hatred increased tenfold with every word. And he hated himself a little, too, because he couldn't ******** fix this. What use was all the reading and studying and looking into every little thing that'd ever sparked his interest if none of those things helped him help Jesse? He felt completely useless. And Jesse deserved better than that. Needed better than that. But it wasn't like either of them knew anyone better who could help, not really. If he'd thought it would help, he might've suggested therapy with Niall, but Jesse didn't even like opening up to him, no way was he going to talk to a shrink. The best Elliott could manage was to try and think of something stupid and trite to say to try and placate him-

spaceThe Ravenclaw froze suddenly, hand stilling in Jesse's hair, feeling himself go cold. Attracted to the right- ********. It took him perhaps a second too long to get his bearings, to shove his reaction to hearing that aside. It didn't ******** matter, he told himself. Not right now. Later. Much, much later. When he had a moment alone with his own thoughts and wasn't trying to sort Jesse's out. Even if right now, he felt like he'd been stabbed in the heart.

space"You aren't inherently broken," he said, perhaps more tersely than he would've preferred. "They... they did this to you. All of them, they're the ones that... If you're broken, it's their fault. Not yours." His mouth thinned, and he finally resumed petting the Slytherin's hair. "Not your fault your magic came late. They were the ones who couldn't wait long enough to know for certain. And even if you hadn't been magic, if you'd been a squib, that would've been their fault, too. ******** pureblood elitist arseholes who were so obsessed with keeping their line pure that they inbred and created a genetic defect." His lip curled, any attempts at keeping his cool failing in the face of his anger. But, he stayed quiet, kept his posture soft, even if his face and his voice failed. "You were a kid. Kids are stupid, they do stupid things. Not your fault you were in a shite situation and couldn't handle it. Most ******** adults are too stupid to know what to do in that situation. You survived it, you did better than most. And-"

spaceHe cut himself off very abruptly. What the hell was he even supposed to say? 'If you're broken for being gay so am I?' Not exactly helpful. And honestly, he didn't really want to talk about that. Mostly because... because he didn't want to argue with Jesse about it. He didn't want to listen to his boyfriend tell him that he, and by extension all gay people, had something inherently wrong with them for being what they were. Elliott had always known that there were people who felt that way, of course, but he'd never really paid it any mind before. He'd never cared enough to do so. People of that mindset were typically too stubborn and too stupid to be swayed by a sound argument (if they weren't, they wouldn't think that in the first place), and they weren't going to argue him into being straight. So, he'd never really listened to anyone who had something to say about his sexual orientation. He'd certainly not been prepared to hear Jesse say something like that about it. And was probably going to obsess over it, because apparently there was some part of Jesse that believed it, and he didn't much care for the implications of that.

spaceHe exhaled suddenly. "I'm not going to lie to you and say you're fine, that you're sane. I... I can't do that. You know I can't. But, we're working on it, we'll get it figured out. ******** trust me, if there were ever a challenge I would refuse to fail to meet, it's this one. And you're not exactly an idiot, and you're... you're strong. You survived on your own as long as you did because you are. So, you've got me, and you've got you, and... And that'll be enough. And those ******** arseholes can all go ******** themselves." And pray to whatever higher power they might believe in that Jesse managed to convince him not to murder them all, because there were times he very strongly considered it. And those instances were becoming more and more frequent.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ṃÿ ṃ ï ṉ ḋ ïṡ ṡετ øṉ ø ṿ ε ɾ ḋ ɾ ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx τhε сløсќ ïṡ l α υ ģ h ï ṉ ģ ïṉ ṃÿ ƒ α с ε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx α с ɾ ø ø ќ ε ḋ ṡρïṉε, ṃÿ ṡ ε ṉ ṡ ε ṡ ḋυllεḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ραṡτ τhε ρ ø ï ṉ τ øƒ ḋ ε l ï ɾ ï υ ṃ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Red Hot Missy

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:56 pm

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ e v e n т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

Rider trudged up the hill, carrying her broom over her shoulder and favoring her side, which still hurt. Sure, they'd won the game, but it had been a long battle and taking a bludger to the side wasn't fun. She stopped at the entrance courtyard because she was winded. Heaving a little, she leaned against a column for a little rest. What she really wanted was to sink into the tub in the Prefect's Bathroom with enough bubbles to drown away her stress. That bludger was definitely going to leave a mark.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєνєηтн ƳєαяHυƒƒℓєρυƒƒƤяєƒєcт αη∂ Hєα∂ Ɓσу

Lyall returned his borrowed broom to the little shed, glad that the game had finally ended. Yes, it was in their favor, but he was just happy to be back on land. The teen hurried to follow Rider, who looked pained. When she stopped at the courtyard, he stood beside her, wheezing a bit from the running. "We should probably get you to the Hospital Wing, right? So they can make sure you didn't break anything? That hit looked really painful!" He looked concerned for his friend, hoping she'd be okay.

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏssɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ, I'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2, Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

'Ƈαυѕє тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ƒяιєη∂ѕ αяє ѕυρρσѕє∂ тσ ∂σ
SummerIsles

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:18 pm

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫

She probed her side, wincing in pain when she poked at the large bruise forming on her side. Nothing felt broken and she was sure that her time spent in Healing and studying anatomy would help her diagnose anything. But to be sure, she pulled up her shirt, tucking it beneath her bust in order to properly examine the bruise. "It doesn't look that bad," she said, her voice coming out in almost a grumble. Truthfully, it hurt like heck, but she wasn't going to trouble the nurses with it. A quick spell and a long soak would do more than enough to ease her.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєνєηтн Ƴєαя HυƒƒℓєρυƒƒAηιмαgυѕƤяєƒєcт αη∂ Hєα∂ Ɓσу

Lyall felt horrible that Rider had taken a hit, and that she was now in pain. He blushed madly when she pulled up her shirt, curling it just under her... her bosom. She was saying something, but he was swaying uncomfortably. Honestly, he thought he was going to faint to the ground. When he felt himself go closer to the ground, he braced for impact, but ended up confused as heck when he ended up in his sweater. Wait... in? Did he just? He looked around, getting used to his odd bunny vision. The rabbit hopped free of the warm wool and sat by Rider's foot, still too flustered to turn back.

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏssɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ, I'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

SummerIsles

{OoC: He's a bunnybum}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:16 pm

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫

Rider had been inspecting her side and Lyall had become very silent, so she looked up and saw that he wasn't there anymore. Then she heard the rabbit hop near her foot and glanced down. "Dang it Lyall," the girl said, frowning at the boy. She stooped down and scooped him up, holding him so she could look at him. "I know you didn't intentionally turn into a bunny. Why..." She glanced down and realized it was probably because she'd pulled her shirt up to inspect her side. With a sigh, she put the rabbit down by his clothing, then rolled her shirt back down and sighed again.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєνєηтн Ƴєαя HυƒƒℓєρυƒƒAηιмαgυѕƤяєƒєcт αη∂ Hєα∂ Ɓσу

Lyall cocked his head, but panicked quite a bit when Rider lifted him in her hands. She didn't seem pleased. The small critter was trembling, his nose wiggling. 'Rider I'm sorry! I can't... I can't talk as a bunny, can I? Frick.' Lyall gave as close to a sigh as his animagus form could muster, then resumed looking up at the brunette as she grumpily set him back down on his clothes. He wasn't happy about this whole ordeal, but to be fair, Rider had flustered him! Now she was sighing, and he was hopping around a bit, hoping to cheer her up.

SummerIsles

{OoC: He's a bunnybum}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:02 pm

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫

The brunette looked at the rabbit Lyall hopping around and sighed, a little flustered at the situation. "Well, I can't just leave you here," she said and stooped down to scoop him up again. She gathered up his clothing as well, then started back towards the school again. "You know, Ly, if you're going to be a Healer, you'll have to get used to ladies' bodies. What if you have to deliver a baby?" She glanced down at the rabbit, wondering what he was thinking. If he reacted that way to her tum, she wondered how he would react to seeing a woman naked...

♪ No silver or no gold ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items