Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:29 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 || 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃

════════════════════════

Zeph felt torn as soon as Lori hurried out of the hall, between going after Lori immediately and waiting a few minutes and hoping that Pam and Aster didn't get the idea that he was doing it because of a crush. However, that was roughly shoved out of his head as he realized that it wasn't fair to Lori to not ask after her since it was his friends that had made her awkward. Then again, Aster had been rather blunt, and Pam wasn't helpful either with how much she had poked and prodded. Giving the blonde a look that suggested that Zeph was going to talk to her later and that she had better not assume what he knew she was going to, he followed after. Ducking past a few first years that had just been sorted, he followed Lori, seeing her duck out of the doors of the castle and he simply followed after.

It wasn't until he got outside that he realized that he was standing outside with her, and his nervousness increase. Swallowing, he bit his lip and wondered about how he should really go about this. Was it really this hard? He didn't know, but then again, he had been the one to offer himself up for a date and she had bought him, and it had never entered his mind that she might reciprocate his feelings when back then she never gave him the inclination. So he stood there, wondering how he was going to go about this. This was going to suck.
                                                  "Um, hey. You okay? I'm, um, I'm sorry about that. Pam... She kept pestering me last year about me and you studying together, and wouldn't stop prying. It was kind of funny when my dad found out, but then my dad thought me and her were dating and still has that stupid idea in his head even after I told her she was definitely into girls. Besides, I don't know if me liking you would do much good, since I don't even know if you'd be interested in me."

He scuffed his shoe, not knowing what else to say considering that he'd just said out loud that he liked her. If it would even make a difference. He'd never considered it, and certainly not before last year. Then again, he had been avoiding thinking about the opposite gender for the fact that he didn't want to end up like his dad. Raised by him or not, he had still been raised the rest of the way by a prostitute, and while he was sure that they had cared about each other enough to be together long enough for his mum to know who had gotten her pregnant, it didn't lessen the fact that monogamy wasn't necessarily something he was familiar with. And he didn't want to be the guy that jumped from one woman to another. That was his dad, and he had decided when he suddenly had two sisters and a half-brother that he didn't want that to happen to him.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, it's out there now, THANKS PAM!
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:13 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCourtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxZeph
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOverwhelmed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м ιи тнє ∂ є т α ι ℓ ѕ ωιтн тнє ∂ є ν ι ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ иσω тнє ω σ я ℓ ∂ ¢αи иєνєя gєт мє σи му ℓ є ν є ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι נυѕт g σ т т α gєт уσυ σ f f тнє ¢ α g є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м α уσυиg ℓ σ ν є я ' ѕ я α g є xxxxxx
                                                          gσииα иєє∂ α ѕ ρ α я к тσ ι g и ι т є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIt wasn't that Lori didn't want to tell Zeph the truth; obviously, she'd been planning on doing exactly that. The trouble was, she'd been planning on doing so at a time of her own choosing, and privately. Not because she'd been cornered by his friends. The continued accusations that she had, somehow, been stringing both Zeph and Trist along, was highly offensive, because she was friends with them both, dammit. She hadn't been stringing anyone! She hadn't known Trist felt that way about her, how could she have? She wasn't the best at reading people, except to know when they were lying to her, or covering up that they'd been talking about her behind her back. Not exactly helpful in dealing with boys who were apparently secretly pining for you. And she, like everyone else, had in fact noticed his interest in Sybil, and Sybil had confessed a mutual interest to Lori, so Trist liking her had been the furthest thing from her mind. Zeph, meanwhile, she hadn't even been particularly close to prior to the previous year. There'd been no reason for anyone to accuse her of any such thing before that, and she'd had a perfectly good reason for the seemingly excessive time they'd spent together. That she had, in fact, developed a crush, was beside the point. And anyway, given that she had, in fact, developed a crush, she hadn't very well been stringing him along, now, had she?

spaceHer fingers massaged her temples, eyes closed; this whole 'pick one' thing was utterly ridiculous. She shouldn't have to pick one, because they were her friends. Ignoring the crush, she shouldn't be backed into a corner and expected to choose one to become romantically involved with. She almost wanted to deny liking Zeph on principle now, because how dare they force her into this ridiculous situation! Yes, she liked Zeph, but she hadn't picked him. She liked him. It was hardly the same as walking into the store and choosing one blouse over another, one skirt over another, one pair of shoes, one video game-

spaceEyes shut, and in her agitated state, she hadn't even noticed that she'd been followed. Stupid; she normally noticed things like that. Oblivious to feelings she might be, but cold hard facts were her area of expertise, and that included awareness of her surroundings. Not so at the moment, though. She jumped when he spoke, eyes flying open, one hand dramatically clutching at her heart. It had already been pounding, a side affect of her anxious state, but his sudden appearance had sent it into overdrive. Not that he'd scared her on purpose; Zeph wasn't the sort to do anything like that. It took her a very long moment to really process anything he was saying, eyes wide. She forced the hand over her chest to slide down, and awkwardly crossed both arms for lack of anything better to do with them, hands fisted underneath. She could feel her nails digging into her palm.

spaceShe realized that, before anything else, he'd asked if she were okay. Which, of course he had, because he was Zeph, and that was the sort of thing he did when his friends were obviously freaking out. Cool and collected Lorelei was not one to abruptly run away from a conversation she didn't want to have. She normally forced herself to have them, regardless of how much she didn't want to. Just like she'd been planning on doing with her confession. The fact that she'd been shaken enough to actually take off had to raise all sorts of red flags. Of her classmates, she knew of only two who knew her as well as he did.

spaceShe swallowed, somehow managing to blush in spite of her pallor. I must look a sight, she thought distantly; she knew what her complexion was like. Paper white, splotchy, with the red blooming in her cheeks. Ridiculous. Zeph was rambling, which he always did when he was uncomfortable. The curse of being honest, she'd always thought. Emerson had been much the same. You couldn't lie, but telling the truth was uncomfortable, so you just rambled as if in some faint hope that it would be lost among the nonsense. But, this time, it wasn't lost; she blinked at him, mouth gaping open a second again, and her heart did a strange, dead-stop-and-then-beating-too-quickly kind of thing in her chest.

spaceTechnically speaking, he hadn't said that he liked her, per se. He'd said that, it would be pointless for him to like her, because he didn't know if she liked him. The tone implied that he was quite certain she didn't, which was hysterical in the face of the irony. He had every reason to think that, because she'd been the one to kiss him after the masquerade and declare herself utterly unaffected. But somehow, over a year of spending all the time she could with him, pouring over books in the library and memory exercises and somehow managing to actually get to know one another in spite of the curriculum taking up the majority of their conversation, that had changed. At some point, she had become affected, and he'd never even noticed. Not that she could blame him, because neither had she, until she was drunk in Tristan's kitchen and he'd told her so. How had he known, anyway? Even Gia hadn't known for sure. She'd suspected, if her nudging and poking and prodding was any indication, but even she had been on the 'pick one' bandwagon, and not given any indication that she knew for sure who Lori would, in the end, choose.

spaceShe licked her lips, were were suddenly very dry (why did she resort to breathing through her mouth when she was nervous? Annoying habit, that), and swallowed. Woodenly, forcefully, she took a step closer to him, head ducking down so she was staring at their feet. Too hard to say it looking him in the eye. "Uh, it'd do more good than you think," she mumbled, heart pounding and her face heating. She had color back in her face, then; it just happened to all be red. Brilliant. "I, um. I actually realized. Previous... assessments. Of my... preferences, or lack thereof. May have been made too hastily, and without enough, um. Evidence. Or testing. And that, uh..."

spaceShe inhaled deeply, eyes squeezing shut again. Feelings were hard. Facts were easy. She wished that feelings being facts made them easier, but instead it made the facts harder. Rip the bandage off, she chanted. Quick and easy and it hurts for a second but then it's over. "The thing is, Pamisn'tcompletelyoffbaseandIdoactuallylikeyou." Alright, maybe not that quickly. She inhaled again. "I mean, she's batshite insane and nosy and obnoxious but I made her help me lock Gia and Carver in a closet to make them stop being stupid so maybe it's only fair and anyway she's not wrong so how mad can I really be?" Still too fast. Punctuation would be nice. She was fairly certain she hadn't used any. But before she'd been using too much, as well as a good many 'ums' and 'uhs' and other things that were not-saying-thing-that-needed-to-be-said. "I... I was going to tell you. Not that I expect you to reciprocate or anything, but, you know how I am about the honesty thing. I just wanted to do it, you know. When it wasn't a completely overwhelmingly awkward ordeal in front of... of those two." Her nose wrinkled; she didn't have anything against Pam and Aster (this present situation notwithstanding), but they were still very... them, and whatever they were, it wasn't something she'd wanted watching her under a microscope while she admitted to her very good friend that she wished they were more than very good friends. She still couldn't look at him. "Um, so. Sorry. About all this." She wasn't really sure if it was technically her fault at all, other than the crush-having and the apparently-stringing-boys-along part, but she'd done neither of those things on purpose. Though, if you accidentally did a bad thing, it being an accident didn't negate it being bad, she supposed.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx α ¢σиѕтєℓℓαтισи σf т є α я ѕ σи уσυя ℓ α ѕ н є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx вυяи є ν є я у т н ι и g уσυ ℓ σ ν є, тнєи вυяи тнє α ѕ н є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιи тнє є и ∂ єνєяутнιиg ¢ σ ℓ ℓ ι ∂ є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx му ¢нιℓ∂нσσ∂ ѕ ρ α т вα¢к συт тнє м σ и ѕ т є я тнαт уσυ ѕ є є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:35 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Zeph blinked as Lori corrected him, his brow furrowing slightly as she stated it'd do more good than he thought. What? Admitting he liked her? That was... Well, okay, it was true, but he had always thought she'd liked Tristan, and now she didn't, and suddenly things were being said about her not understanding her preferences and acting hastily. Which suddenly led to a rushed confession and Zeph had to blink and run it through his head to really understand what she had just said. She'd admitted she liked him. Actually liked him, and suddenly that jealous feeling felt like it was purring and Zeph had to tamp down on that because he was seriously not thinking that he had won. There was nothing to win. He had never been in a contest with Tristan, since he hadn't even realized Tristan was a competitor for anything until last year and he had started realizing his own feelings. That really wasn't enough time to consider it a competition. Not with how often he'd studied with her and enjoyed her company and it wasn't until the conversation in the common room with Pam that he had even realized he had a crush. Which, he guessed he should thank Pam for that. After he was done scolding her that is.

He shook his head at the description of Lori getting Pam to lock two of their yearmates in a closet. He'd heard about that one, and wondered how they had made it out alive. He had Slytherin relatives, very Slytherin relatives, and he knew them well enough that they'd be plotting revenge for at least a decade or something like that. He ended up scratching his head, letting Lori finish her statements before he decided to speak up.
                                                  "Well, if it makes you feel any better, I kind of started liking you too? I mean, Pam kind of drug it out of me last year with all the studying we had been doing and she was convinced that we couldn't have been studying that much without mutual feelings being shared. Which is kind of untrue, but it's Pam. I think she'd think that my sister and her best friend were dating each other if her best friend didn't have a boyfriend. So, um, there's that."

He looked around a bit and sighed, thinking that while his friends did have a good idea, it wasn't the best executed one in his opinion. Certainly he thought they could have come up with something a bit less forceful. Like making sure they could talk to each other without busybodies around, Pam and Aster included, of course. "So um, yeah. I am sorry. I mean, you don't have to apologize. I understand not wanting to say it around them. Pretty sure they're making up a lot of rumours right now about us being out here by ourselves so... But, um, well, we do like each other. Do we see where it goes from there? I mean, I'm all for not saying anything to Pam or Aster about any of this because you know they're going to be very smug about all of this. I mean, not right now, since they'll probably figure it out anyway, but they honestly don't need encouragement about that whole thing, and I'm pretty sure that Pam is going to be singing 'I told you so' in the common room for a week straight."

════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                  Snow

And your faith is broken

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:11 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCourtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxZeph

spaceLori wasn't entirely sure what she'd been expecting, but for Zeph to admit to liking her as well was definitely not it. An awkward chuckle and a polite rejection, perhaps. Accepting her apology and saying 'but I hope we can still be friends.' Certainly not for him to confess to having feelings in return. She looked up at him, blinking in the face of this new development, and if she hadn't already been blushing, she would have started then. She found she couldn't quite speak on his actual admission, brain still processing it. So, instead, she licked her lips, and it was her to give the awkward chuckle. "To be fair, I think that's exactly the sort of rumor your sister would like to hear about herself," she pointed out, tone hopeful, willing him to think it was amusing somehow. She wasn't trying to imply anything unkind about Lynn, not by any means (and it was certainly Lynn he was referring to), but you had to admit that the girl liked attention, regardless of the source or sort.

spaceThe idea that Pam and Aster were, even at this moment, making up all manner of stories as to what could be occurring in the courtyard, made her bristle. Why was everyone sticking their nose in her business, anyway? More specifically, why was it those two? Tristan and Gia were her best friends, she didn't see them making arses of themselves to make her uncomfortable until she blurted out some awkward confession. And that was exactly the sort of thing Gia would enjoy doing! And she even had cause to feel it justified, what with the whole Carver thing and all! Then again, it was far more likely that the reason the Italian wasn't making a nuisance of herself was because she was plotting her much more cunning revenge scheme. Still, though. Even with all the prodding, she'd never made Lori angry over the whole thing. Exasperated, perhaps. But never angry!

spaceHer eyes narrowed slightly as Zeph continued on, and she licked her lips again. She knew what she was hearing, but he couldn't possibly mean... "Are you suggesting," she began, tone skeptical, "that we engage in some sort of secret dating-type thing, wherein we hide our relationship from your friends, just to avoid them being smug and taking credit for the relationship's existence?" On the one hand, it went against a lot of Lori's personal values. She didn't like lies, unless they were absolutely necessary. Even lies for the better had negative consequences, and you had to be careful about choosing when it was and was not worth it to tell them. But, on the other hand... the idea of Aster and Pam holding this over them for, oh, probably the rest of forever, was incredibly unappealing. If they held off on admitting to anything having happened for a while, they could at least say that, yes, the encounter had perhaps pushed things along, but it hadn't been the defining moment or anything.

spaceThen she frowned, because she realized she'd been making assumptions again. First regarding Zeph's feelings for her, which she'd assumed there was a distinct lack of, and been quite wrong about (yay?). And now, regarding what he, she, they were going to do now that said feelings were out and known about and obviously mutual. Her stomach squirmed again. "Or, I'm getting ahead of myself," she said dryly, palms pressing against her temples in agitation. "Given that you have said nothing whatsoever about an actual relationship happening, and just because we like each other doesn't automatically mean we're doing anything about it." For all she knew, he'd just meant not letting the two girls know that they'd both admitted to liking each other in the first place. Which she didn't like, because if you liked someone, and they liked you, logic dictated that you probably ought to just be a couple. Or at the very least go on a date or two. Or something. But maybe he had other ideas. She wasn't a mind reader, and obviously, as well as she knew him, it wasn't well enough to know what he was thinking. After all, she never would have believed him capable of coming up with such an idea in the first place. She liked Zeph because of his openness and honesty, so realizing that he was capable of something like that was rather odd. Not that it made her like him less. Actually, she thought it had the opposite effect; if he could think cunningly, come up with lies and deceptions, and still chose to not act on them, all the better. It meant he was still just as clever, and even more good than she'd thought. Her heart did an odd thing in her chest, and she swallowed. Hopefully, she hadn't totally freaked him out by jumping to conclusions. Again.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:23 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Zeph had to admit, Lori had a point about his sister. He was very sure that Lynn would love to hear about any rumours about her person herself. Which, Zeph wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Considering how she had reacted over her last relationship, he wouldn't have been surprised if she would have wanted to rub in the fact that she had moved on in Lillantine's face. Which, judging from the way his cousin spoke about that family, he wouldn't want Lynn being any part of it. Eretria was known to be a bit of a b***h regarding that sort of thing, but he knew that she at least tried to tell the truth more often than not. However, he decided not to voice that, since that was more family drama that he didn't want to deal with right now. Not when it seemed to be something he couldn't do anything about at the moment.

When she mentioned that he was suggesting something secret just to keep Pam and Aster from taking credit for them dating, he rubbed the back of his head. Well, it sounded bad, but honestly, it could work. Besides, it wasn't like he was suggesting they hide it forever. Just long enough to stop Pam and Aster from going haywire and being nearly unbearable about the whole thing.
                                                  "I guess, yeah, that's what I'm suggesting. That's up to you though. I mean, I don't think I could hide anything forever, especially from Pam and her constant prying, but well, I could for a little bit, I think. Maybe. Um, my cousin's better at hiding things than I am, to be honest."

He looked bashful at the idea of Lori getting ahead of herself, and chewed on his bottom lip for a bit. But, he had suggested the idea of a relationship, and therefore the idea had been brought up. Now it was a matter of finding out if Lori was even interested in such an idea. How did someone go about this, anyway? Did they ask if someone wanted to be their romantic partner or no? He had nothing to go of of here, save for Lynn's relationship and that wasn't really a good indicator of anything. "No, I don't think you're getting ahead of yourself. I am the one suggesting it. I mean, I guess it's up to you if you wanted to date me or something. I won't make you do something that you don't want to do after all. That's just wrong on so many levels. So um, I guess... Well, would you like to be my girlfriend or no?"

════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                  Snow

And your faith is broken

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCourtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxZeph

spaceLori tried to ignore the obnoxious fluttering in her chest and swirling in her stomach when he said she'd interpreted him correctly. He hadn't corrected her and said they weren't going to be dating, which meant they were, right? He seemed more focused on the secret-keeping aspect at first, but quickly came back around to confirm that her reading between the lines hadn't let to a misunderstanding. He seemed so awkward about the whole thing, though, which made her feel bad. Was it dense of her to've not known for certain that's what he'd meant to begin with? This wasn't exactly her forte. She got along well with Gia and Tristan probably specifically because of her lack of grace when it came to interacting with others, so it wasn't a skill she'd had to worry overmuch about. They both thought she was hilarious when she made a blunder, probably because her accidental bluntness didn't matter much in the grand scheme of things when the both of them were doing it on purpose. Gia could hardly fault her for opening her mouth and saying something tactless when she herself purposefully refused to have any at all.

spaceStill, he was asking her to be his girlfriend! Again, there was the fluttering and the swirling, and she willed both to calm down, right now. She wasn't used to this; her emotional detachment wasn't something she did on purpose by any means, so trying to call upon it when it failed was an exercise in futility. She blushed, but managed a shy smile. "I would like that very much," she replied, though the formality of her phrasing made her want to slap herself. She chewed her lip, expression growing thoughtful. "Ah, but, the secret keeping bit, yeah? I... I don't normally like lying if it's not necessary... But, in this case..." She considered. Worth it? It wasn't as though she would really have to try very hard to cover up anyway. She was hardly going to throw herself at Zeph with some overdramatic, hopeless abandon like Pam seemed to do to Aster when they'd started seeing one another. "It's not really... It's not as though it'd be a lie of significant importance. Not that, uh. Us being together isn't... I mean, it is important, but, to me, not the whole bloody school." Her brows furrowed in aggravation. She should've just said 'yes, let's do it' and gone about her business.

space"I just mean, that, it's not going to hurt anyone if they don't... know. For a while." She blushed. "Actually, um. I'm still not... you know, it's not as though I'm very... uh... physically affectionate, in general. So... honestly, without us saying anything, there won't be much, um. Difference. To notice..." Suddenly, a wicked thought occurred, and she smiled faintly. "Actually... It'd be funny to see how long it took anyone to figure it out." She licked her lips again. She was joking! ... Mostly. Okay, not at all, actually it'd probably be hilarious. "If we just... didn't say anything, and continued on as normal... I mean, we do still have NEWTs, and there's no reason we wouldn't already be studying for them, so we'd still have plenty of excuse to spend time together... Not that we need it, since we are friends and all, but with how the rumor mill around here works..." Her expression had turned mischievous. She rarely allowed herself to be... well, a Slytherin. She had a feeling her older brother would find this scheme amusing to no end. And really, it wasn't like she was plotting someone's downfall... She just wanted to keep Aster and Pam from getting to be smug over her and Zeph being together. And if she could make a game out of it, all the better, right? Unless he thought that was taking it too far, in which case... Maybe she should've kept the idea to herself. "Er, I don't know. I just think... they're already all so suspicious, it'd probably be, um. Sort of funny, to see if any of them could actually realize it was happening right in front of their faces." She blushed again. She sounded horrible, right? Ugh. But, keeping the secret had been his idea, he couldn't object to that part. Unless he decided that he very suddenly objected to them being together at all, which would mean that her first relationship had managed to last, oh, approximately one minute. She figured that was just the paranoia talking, though.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fιяѕт уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Sad
xLocation: Entrance Courtyard
xWith: No one
xStatus: Single

Beckah was having a hard time with this school; she didn't feel like she fit in with her house and she certainly was having trouble adjusting to the volume of people at the school. She barely ate in the Great Hall, instead opting to sneak in, grab some food and eat in a hallway. Classes were difficult and she was having trouble focusing in them. All in all, she was hating it here. The only thing that was comforting to her was being outside. There were many trees and plants that she could talk to. The girl was currently standing in the entrance courtyard and staring off into the trees, debating how long she could survive in the wilderness. It was currently frozen out there, so she figured she probably wouldn't last long. With a sigh, the girl watched her breath crystalize in the winter air.

Out of Character: {...}

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:08 pm
User Image
                                                I am a head case
                                                I am the color of boom
                                                That’s never arriving
                                                At you are the pay raise
                                                Always a touch out of view
                                                And I am the color of boom

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

GᖇYᖴᖴIᑎᗪOᖇ || ᖴIᖇᔕT Yᕮᗩᖇ || ᕼᗩᒪᖴᗷᒪOOᗪ

════════════════════════

Roo wandered outside, taking a deep breath and enjoying the winter air. He hated being cooped up, and it was really cold outside, but he figured he had to get out of the castle before it drove him crazy. He was certain he was annoying his housemates enough with his boundless energy, but between having to sit still for lessons and having to stay inside because of bad weather.

He sighed, shoving his hands into his pockets and blinking at the sight of Beckah outside as well. He had thought that he would be the only one willing to go ouside in this cold, but apparently not. Maybe she was having a hard time. He remembered how she acted at the platform, and while he saw her at lessons, he hadn't really seen her speaking to people. Making his way over, he bit his lip and stopped, bouncing on the balls of his feet as he fidgeted.
                                                "Hey Beckah. What are you doing out here? It's kind of cold." Oh, he hoped it wasn't someone like Desmond giving her a hard time. He didn't know what it was, but his housemate just irked him. Which was pretty bad, considering that Roo had a hard time figuring anyone would irk him.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: What's she doing out here?
                                                OOC:

All my life I’ve been living in the fast lane
                                                Can’t slow down
                                                I’m a rollin’ freight train
                                                One more time
                                                Gotta start all over
                                                Can't slow down
                                                I’m a lone red rover

Summer II

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fιяѕт уєαя нυffℓєρυff

xFeeling: Sad
xLocation: Entrance Courtyard
xWith: Roo
xStatus: Single

Beckah was so intensely focused on the Forbidden Forest in the distance that she barely heard Roo until he was upon her. She turned her head when he spoke to her and flashed him a small smile. She liked Roo. He was nice to her and he understood her, or at least, she thought he did. The girl looked back out at the forest and huffed a small sigh, watching her breath curl up in a small crystalized puff. "I like the outside. The cold doesn't bother me." She looked back at Roo, then out to the forest. "The trees talk to me. Not all of them. But some do." The girl's lip twitched a little and she blinked away a tear. "I miss the way the sequoia trees used to sing to me." Glancing back at Roo, she forced a smile, hoping he didn't see that she was sad.

Out of Character: {...}

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:35 pm
User Image
                                                You think you're right
                                                But you were wrong
                                                You tried to take me
                                                But I knew all along

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

𝕊𝕝𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟 || 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝕄𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟

════════════════════════

Phoebe had to admit, having a pretend boyfriend was actually kind of amusing. In that she got to drag him places, make like they were actually dating, and watch the people around them stare in horror. Which was exactly her point, after all. After all, how else was her brother going to freak out over the whole thing if he had no idea it was happening under his nose? It was definitely the defining point. Not that Peter was left out of benefits, after all. The agreement was that they date to annoy their respective family members and maybe get some people to lay off Peter. Too bad that Peter was the type that tended to piss people off. Phoebe herself could deal with that on her own, of course, but Peter really needed to learn tact at some point or be eaten alive. Maybe she could teach it to him? Then again, maybe she could watch him twist in the wind when he hung himself with his own rope. Either way worked.

Smiling softly, she let the thoughts of her brother's face from the Opening Feast enter her mind as she reminded herself that he was beyond pissed at the newest development in his little sister's life. Not her problem, though. He could be pissed all he wanted, Phoebe just did what she wanted. Which, this time around, meant that she was fake dating one of the biggest arses in the school. She entwined her hand with his, looking over to Peter with that same smile on her face as she studied him.
                                                "So, what do you think Petey? Do you think we go down to Hogsmeade on a date later this month? I heard there's a wonderful teashop we could both visit together." And observe who was watching the two of them and take notes. She was nothing if not thorough, and she planned on making a list of names of people that were insulted by the very thought of the two of them dating.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, might as well play this up.
                                                OOC:

- ◬ -

You can take me
                                                For a ride
                                                Cause I'm not a fool out
                                                So you better run and hide

oyehh

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:23 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Everything was going somewhat well so far, Peter was surprised to realise. When he reluctantly accepted Phoebe's proposal on the train, he was sure that he'd doomed himself to a miserable year, but he was glad that he'd been mistaken. No, it wasn't easy being subjected to Phoebe's constant presence and catering to her whims, but it was certainly better than last year, especially since Phoebe's presence drove away most of the annoying students. He'd also seen people gawking at the in the corridors (he even witnessed Lucy Jacobs gagging at their sight) and took fierce satisfaction in rubbing his 'relationship' in their noses. The snogging was great as well, but that wasn't something that Peter was willing to admit, even on the pain of death.

Phoebe's hand holding his brought him out of his thoughts and he looked down to see her smiling gently at him. Peter tried his best to return it; they were in public after all and they had an image to maintain. He had to admit, Phoebe was a great actor and if he didn't know any better and if they weren't in the public eye, he'd almost think that she was interested in him. Thankfully, he wasn't stupid and no one seemed to notice how fake the two of the were being. His smile froze slightly when she mentioned visiting a teashop but he recovered quickly, squeezing her hand slightly. Internally though, his mind was racing. Puddifoot's? Was she being serious? "Of course Bee, we'll go to Hogsmeade for sure," he replied to her kindly. "But wouldn't you want to stop at the Three Broomsticks first? I heard they've updated the menu," he told her, his eyes begging her to take the hint. Despite the protection that Phoebe provided, Peter doubted his dignity would survive being forced to sit through a tea session at that frilly dump.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxentrance courtyardxxxxxw i t hxxPhoebe and other students
                                                            f e e l i n gxxdreadxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:34 pm
User Image
                                                You think you're right
                                                But you were wrong
                                                You tried to take me
                                                But I knew all along

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

𝕊𝕝𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟 || 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝕄𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟

════════════════════════

Phoebe made a small face and cuddled head into Peter's shoulder. She knew that he'd protest the location. After all, it wasn't 'manly'. Not that she cared, after all. If this was going to be a farce, she might as well make it a well-defined one. Which, of course, included dragging him to the most romantic-inclined spot to keep up the pretense of them dating. After all, it wouldn't be dating if they didn't do everything that couples did, including going to the most ridiculously frilly tea shop in the town. She put on a pout, letting her lower lip quiver just enough and her eyelids flutter ever so slightly before she spoke again. "But then we'd fill up too much on butterbeer and I want to actually taste their new blends. It would only be for a little bit, and then we can stop by the Three Broomsticks before we went back to the castle."

Oh, she would detest the whole atmosphere of the building, but she could put up with it quite well. After all, if nothing else, it would drive home the idea that somehow she had traumatic brain damage for dating Peter, at least in her brother's eyes, and would cement that her brother could do nothing. She lifted her head from Peter's shoulder and gave a long sigh. "But, if you are so sure that we shouldn't go, I guess I can manage it. It's not like I've never had a nice, polite boyfriend to take me to it. Maybe that means I should find someone else to take me instead." Of course the hidden threat was there. 'Please me by going, or I make your life hell.' Phoebe was a girl that made sure she got what she wanted, after all.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, might as well play this up.
                                                OOC:

- ◬ -

You can take me
                                                For a ride
                                                Cause I'm not a fool out
                                                So you better run and hide

oyehh

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:46 am
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

Peter brought an arm up to wrap around Phoebe's shoulders when she rubbed her head against his, making sure that it looked tender. Playing the part of a love-struck idiot wasn't hard, he'd realised, he just needed to copy what he'd seen them do in alcoves because they thought they were invisible and voilà! A believable act that he was sure bothered most of the student population. He looked down at her and strained to keep his expression unchanged, despite the very loud internal alarms blaring through head at the sight of her pout. That never boded well for him, and his supicions were confirmed when Phoebe implored him to take her to that horrid teashop.

He opened his mouth to gently put her down, but then she sighed and sat up, mournfully saying how she could manage it. It took all Peter had to not stiffen up at her implied threat (because it clearly was one), giving her a contrite look instead. "No no, Bee, I'm sorry. We can go to Puddifoot's and stay there as long as you'd like, forget about the Three Broomsticks! I should try some of their teas as well," he added, his stomach dropping as he sealed his fate. Ugh, he'd hoped to stay away from that place, but he cared more about his well-being than his pride at the moment. He didn't want to imagine what Phoebe would do to him otherwise.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxentrance courtyardxxxxxw i t hxxPhoebe and other students
                                                            f e e l i n gxxdreadxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀 ℱ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻 ℛ𝒆𝓼𝒆𝓻𝓿𝒆 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝒆𝓻

Lena was wandering around the courtyard, admiring the freshly fallen snow. She'd even finished making her scarf and had enough leftover yarn for handwarmers and even a flower brooch! She exhaled, watching her breath curl toward the sky. It really was a lovely day. For once, she was glad she didn't have classes or practice, as it was too nice to be cooped up inside, yet too cold to be zipping through the sky at high speed. A shiver ran down her spine just thinking about trying to fly in this chill. She adjusted her glasses, trying to keep the cold from fogging up the lenses. Ah, the bane of bad vision.

Red Hot Missy

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪɴᴅ's ᴀ-ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ɪs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ
Mɪsᴛʏ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs sɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴋᴏɴ, ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs ʜɪᴅᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʟᴅ
Dᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀs ʜᴏʟᴅ ʀᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʟᴏsᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ
I ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ. Tᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Bᴇ ᴀs sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴀɢʟᴇ's sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ

𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓭𝒆, 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝒇𝓵𝔂, 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓼𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓼𝓴𝔂

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:19 pm
User Image
                                                                I'm broke but I'm happy
                                                                I'm poor but I'm kind
                                                                I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
                                                                I'm high but I'm grounded
                                                                I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
                                                                I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Entrance Courtyard
                                                                Who am I with? Lena
                                                                What am I doing? Snowball fight!
                                                                What am I thinking? Heh, she'll never get me.
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Tyler was having fun being outside and enjoying the crisp weather. After all, he was pretty sure that his aunt and uncle were currently enjoying the winter weather as well, so he didn't see why he shouldn't enjoy it too. However, he was also kind of bored and he wasn't hanging around anyone, so he looked around to see if he could spot someone. Noticing Lena, he grinned and started gathering up snow. Forming a ball, he chucked it at the unsuspecting girl with a grin and a call of, "Hey Lena, catch!"

OOC:

And what it all comes down to
                                                                Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
                                                                'cause I've got one hand in my pocket
                                                                And the other one is giving the peace sign

Miss GryffindorK

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces