Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:40 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette turned to Xenos and Hikari as they left, waving with a small smile. "Good evening, and see you later."

By the time she turned around, the boy who had spoken to her had left. Frowning irritably at his rudeness in not even answering her question, Cosette followed the other students into the Great Hall.

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:31 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Arthur Radcliffe, Head Auror at the Ministry of Magic walked into the entrance courtyard with three other Aurors, one of them Michael Trinity. He nodded to the others, Savage and Williamson, and they stopped there. Then he looked over at Trinity and nodded towards the door.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

For Michael it was strange to be back here at Hogwarts. Never had he dreamed he'd be returning to school on a case. Nodding to Williamson and Savage as he passed them, he followed Arthur over to the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

The door to the school opened and Professor Anyanka Swan walked out and towards the men who had arrived at the castle. She gave a polite bow. "Professor Anyanka Swan, Ravenclaw House Head. You must be Officer Radcliffe," she said to Arthur with a brief nod. She looked to the other man and nodded as well. "I will brief you of the situation on the way to meet with the Headmistress. We believe the man who abducted your daughter, Mr. Radcliffe, is the same man we've seen on the wanted posters in the village."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:09 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

The woman he was expecting was not the one to greet them, but he looked on in awe as the woman introduced herself as Professor Anyanka Swan. This was the woman Tammy was always talking about. Oh, my sweet Tammy. What's become of you... No. Calm. He nodded to Anya. "Judging by your description," he left out the part that it was a psychic description, "that's what I believe as well. I shudder to think what he's planning with her. Do you have any ideas as to where he was taking her?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image

Michael was surprised to see a red haired woman come out. So this is Professor Swan? She looks alot different from what I expected. He thought quietly as she spoke to Arthur. "Anything you can tell us would help. The sooner we get going the better." Michael added after Arthur finished. They all knew what could happen if they didn't hurry.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

She nodded to Michael Trinity and turned towards the door. She started walking through the open door towards the staircase. "We followed his tracks out of the Forest towards the village. It appears he realized he was leaving tracks at that point and employed a scrubbing spell to cover his tracks."

{Grand Staircase}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:33 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Arthur started following after the Professor as she started walking towards the school, listening carefully to what she said about the abduction of his daughter. He thought back to earlier when he received the letter from the Professor and the immediate response it stirred. Travers escaped from Azkaban once before and had escaped from custody the second time he was captured, so the Minister quickly authorized a full team. Hit-Wizards were combing the surrounding countryside as they spoke. "Was the scene preserved? We'll need to gather evidence."

{Grand Staircase}  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image

Wonderful scrubbing spells. Just what they needed more problems, minor ones hopefully. Quietly he followed Anya and Arthur towards the school. He didn't like this one bit. Glancing over his shoulder one last time he focused on the red haired professor's words.

((and here's where I hand him over tahiri))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image
Charlotte Victus Claremont
2nd YearRavenclaw
User Image
User Image

The cool night breeze wafted into the carriage door opened, allowing three fifth years students to clamor out. Behind them, lazily opening her eyes, Charlotte was a little startled by how quick they had arrived. Heck, the carriage beat the shelter-less water chilled boats by a mile. Stepping out, she took a breath and then sucked it back in, as a sharp wind blew up from the Lake. It was a sharp reminder of the evening she, Xander, and Nott had meet. She could remember they're laughter and nervousness. It reminded her of the year, the whole year. Her memory flashed through their times together, meeting Levera and they're conversations.

Was that really Nott...No, it can't be, his face..I'm certain, she thought as she walked through the thin crowd and groups of fresh students. Reminding her of the times, when she had huddled her with her friends. The courtyard, wasn't packed, not year. It was just a group of students at this point. Making their steady way inside. As she moved forwards with the others, she thought, No, something is up. I should have known...he allows tries to hid things from me. And...and..an-and he already forgave me for the terrible thing I did...He wouldn't hate me because I save him...no, he is hiding something.

Taking in a deep breath, she straightened her back and walked with a touch more purpose in her stride. She would deal with what was going on, she would find out what was going on with Nott and Levera for that matter. She could handle this. Even if they didn't talk, she had ways to find out what was going on.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather
&::OOC:: Blah ::&
User ImageUser Image

Mellow Magpie

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nevin and Cyrus had quickly found a carriage. Originally they had planned to speak with Yuan but everything moved so quickly that they had to change plans and find a carriage. Once out Nevin stretched and looked around. It was so nice to be back. He felt like this year would be great.

Levana had found a carriage with a few other students whom she didn't know. The others with those she did know had been cramped. She didn't mind so much. When she stepped out she looked around again for her friends so she could join with them and sit next to them in the great hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:32 pm

User Image

Dante had had a pleasant ride with Charon in the carriage. There conversations were on various topics such as classes from last year and other topics that came to mind. His leg was throbbing lightly but it wasn't bad enough to distract him from the conversation. With a long yawn, Dante climbed from the carriage when it stopped. Only a few students were present which made it nice. More than once he found himself searching for the Ravenclaw. He hoped he'd be able to talk to him more this year. A small chuckle came from him when he remembered the deal he had made with him. This year he was going to make it a point to go to the club. "It is nice to be back" he said to Charon while looking around.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image

Zamir spoke not a single word on the ride. Instead he devoted his time to reviewing his notebook and jotting down new notes as they presented themselves. Xenos seemed distracted so far and it made him curious as to why that was. He was very adept at hiding it, he'd give him that much. Yet thankfully Zamir had the intelligence enough to see such an obvious farce.
He waited until everyone was clear of the carriage before exiting as well. Looking around he smiled then looked back at Xenos to observe his reactions to his surroundings.Also he occasionally searched for the girl Tamara. She was a very curious specimen as well. Perhaps he'd have to write a new book for her as well. To him she seemed oddly interested in him although he could not think of as to why .

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Cyrus hoped out of the carriage and smiled. Hogwarts. Finally. He never reliezed how much he missed this place till he got here. It was weird to him as to how much this place felt like home. Smiling at Nevin he nudged him lightly. "So you ready for tryouts this year? After all you get to be like Yuan and teach the newbie's how it's done." He asked with a chuckle.

((so I lost my boys back at the Station. I have decided to just follow rose up here. Sorry))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
User Image

"Of course. Bet it'd be nicer if there was a certain pale boy around." Charon said with a grin. He too looked around and spotted Levana. Well she certainly looked different in the few months it had been since he'd seen her. She was by herself and he was almost tempted to go bother her but chose not too. Etheris chuckled softly from around his neck knowing what her master was thinking.

Don't you wanna go for a ride?
Just keep your hands inside
And most the most out of life
Now don't you take if for granted

Life is like a mean machine
It made a mess outta me
It left me caught between
Like an angry dream I was stranded
I was stranded

And I'm steady but I'm starting to shake
And I don't know how much more I can take

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image