Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:15 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

third year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club
irregular attendee of Astronomy club

“Sound logic from sound idiots,” Sonora mused over the words then nodded in agreement. “Kam, if they don’t put in the effort to get to know you, it’s their loss. And if they don’t, then how meaningful can their opinion really be?” She didn’t mean it harshly at all. There were of course people who only knew them at a surface level and if that was all that they needed, then good for them. But the twins were clearly different people and just because people couldn’t tell them apart by face--granted she apparently couldn’t tell them apart by cues alone-- didn’t mean they couldn’t be happy encountering either of them. Even August knew they were clearly different temperaments and he’d barely encountered them a handful of times.

He rubbed his temples and finally buried his face in his hands. She reached a hand out to his shoulder, ready to pull away at a moment’s notice if he seemed averse to touch right now. This seemed to be what was really bothering him then-- Not enough..

Once again she listened quietly until he seemed to pause, upset even at the coin staring up at them in the light. She shook her head. ”No, more like…” she dug in her side pack for a moment before pulling out another knut that she slid heads-down next to the other one: ”You said so yourself. You’re more like two different coins. Sure you look the same, but you’re definitely different. And that’s not a bad thing.” And it was poetic too, she thought, how the coins were perfectly valid separate but worth twice as much together. But that was kinda because they were the same type of coin and--this was not helping the two different people metaphor. She stopped herself from continuing to overthink the metaphor. They could laugh about that when Kam wasn’t feeling terrible.

”Kam? It’s okay to feel like you’re not doing enough. It’s okay to feel like….like you’re falling behind your own twin. I think you’re wrong, but it’s okay to feel that way. I guess that everyone feels that way at some time, even more if we’re ambitious.” she said, getting that out there. Hopefully it would help calm his frustration a little. There was nothing wrong with being upset about it after all. ”First, you’re talking perfectly fine,” she pointed out. ”And what’s wrong with wanting to focus on schoolwork? You call it not as adaptable and I call it committed and disciplined.” she offered him a small smile. ”You’re fine. And you’re only going to get stronger from here.”

But there was something else in those words that she didn’t know quite what to do. Something directed at Iggy that went beyond frustration. She hadn’t heard what exactly they were yelling about, but she had an idea by the way he was talking that Kam’d only said the “I hate being a twin part” clearly. Sona reached over to the coins again and flipped them heads-up, a little happier to see the two faces instead of two tails.

Miss GryffindorK

User Image User Image User Image
The birds, the sun, the stars, night sky,
It's such a sight to withhold.
Three-six-zero turn to see that we're not alone.
You have a house. Hello home.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:50 am

♪♫
SONORA LI xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AUGUST LI

fourth year | Ravenclaw | halfbloodxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthird year | Slytherin | muggleborn

User ImageUser Image
Music Club, Quidditch reserve seeker, Dueling club.
Occasional Astronomy Club and Adventuring Guild attendee.
Daily Dragon writer, Language club, Quidditch announcer

setting Entrance Courtyard, the weekend two weeks before finals
with each other

“So do you like her?”

“Huh?” August replied vaguely, checking over the problem again. He had only intended to stop for breakfast and to give his cousin a letter to send to his mother acknowledging summer plans. But then Sonora had had presented him with an Arithmancy challenge puzzle and well, the subject was quickly becoming his favorite after History of Magic. Then halfway through this problem she started dragging him out here and now they were perched on the portico surrounding the Entrance Courtyard.

“Rhea. You thought she might have a crush on you?” Sona replied, glancing at his calculations. Obviously her cousin was much more interested in numbers than feelings. Sona glanced up from corner-of-the-courtyard spot again, watching for Vespera or Lyra. Today they were not slipping by her! “I think she’s cute. And she has a stellar voice and sense of humor.”

Okay two and three...and that’s a two? So the seven represents the fulfillment of challenge, but not the money.... Excellent, he murmured, switching between Chinese and English as he thought through numbers.

“August? So? Do you think our little princess is cute?”

Cute, okay, okay. Whatever you want. Her older brother’s quite handsome. He always watches over her, he replied absentmindedly, triumphantly writing the first part of this answer down. Now we calculate these numbers….

“Which brother? Jonah?” Sona leaned forward, a little too eagerly. Jonah and Vespera and Kam had been on her mind a lot recently. Thank goodness Jonah and Ves and her had finally reconciled and were back to normal...well, mostly normal. Ves was still avoiding them, it seemed. If last year had been terrible because she was always studying, this year was a roller coaster of feelings and frustrations. Their trio had been distant the first few weeks, then even when she thought everyone was reconciled they felt fundamentally changed. Kam was right—it was all crazy, and nothing felt very fine. She didn’t know how to feel “fine” about anything except studying. Well, it had been all year of awkwardly distant conversations and hardly a peep out of class. That that was figured out, she was going to do something about it.

Of course, that all depended on Vespera walking Lyra today. Sona glanced around, keeping a lookout and teasing her cousin as he scrutinized her mostly -complete Arithmancy homework. Meylian? You said you think Jonah is handsome?

August made an annoyed sound at Sona interrupting his counting and listened to half the comment he was being distracted with. ”What? No, her eldest brother. I guess him too? Jonah writes well, is decent at Quidditch when he’s not hitting himself. Annoying to death and always making trouble but handsome...Well if you say, handsome is still handsome. Satisfied? Now one, one...and two...so four. Stability, practicality, efficiency? That didn’t seem right. August dropped his bag on the ground and fished out his textbook to check.

Sona hummed, amused. “Oh? Ves said maybe fighting werewolves makes you handsome.

Dogshit.

Sona shrugged with a smile she didn’t quite understand herself. “Well he’s with Iggy, so there’s nothing to any of this, except that Rhea’s going to be very disappointed. Rion now, and I’m sure you know better than I do, but Ves is great friends with Rion. I’m waiting for her now, so you should stick around and talk to her if you like hi--”

Solved it. August jotted another explanation down and set his quill down with a smug grin. He turned his notes around to her and immediately began explaining his process.

With a small sigh, Sonora set aside the light fluttery feelings to focus. She ought to be glad that between Kam and August she didn’t have to find another tutor.

When August was finished explaining, Sona nodded, mostly understanding and following. She glanced up with a small "Thanks."

"Anytime." August replied, collecting his things. "What are we doing here? Are you waiting for Kam?"

"Not today. I was going to track down.....
Sona searched the Entrance Courtyard quickly. Hopefully she hadn't missed Ves in the few minutes of looking down! Thankfully, she spotted a familiar forked tail and blonde. ”Vespera!”

Ves didn’t seem to hear and continued to walk away. "VES--"Sona grabbed her wand and muttered a quick ”Sonorus,” before bellowing across the courtyard. ”VESPERA AZALEA SALAZAR!”

Well, there was no hiding from or avoiding that. With a quick ”Quietus”, Sona tugged August's arm and bounded towards Ves and Lyra towards them with an innocent grin, entirely ignoring any startled faces.

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:14 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageFourth Year SlytherinUser Image

▬▬"People may tell me I mean a lot to them and I'm special to them,"▬▬

Vespera went outside to walk Lyra, she went the same time, every day, and had yet to be caught. She figured no one knew her schedule. As she walked out this time though, she saw Sona and August talking, she tried to avoid eye contact and heard her name.. she could ignore it right? She heard it again... no she was imagining things.... that was when Sona had to have used Sonorus, because boy was it loud. Ves couldn't avoid it now. She sighed and walked over to Sona and August, Lyra following closely behind, "Hey you two, didn't see you there. No need to use Sonorus Sona, that was a little much." She smiled slightly at Sona, how could she quickly get out of this? "that looks like arithmancy, I should let you two get back to it, I'm sure you have other plans right? August doing stuff with Rhea, and Sona with Kam?" Yes, try to make up excuses for them, then make her own excuses, this would be ideal. Then she wouldn't worry about them getting upset with her, and she could go back to the library and study for exams.

"I was just walking Lyra here before she had an accident inside. A little fresh air while studying for finals, you know? I'm just going to leave you two be now." She smiled and turned away, hoping Sona would let her leave, because that's how this would be ideal right?

▬▬ "But I know there's someone they will always choose over me." ▬▬

Where: Courtyard
With Whom: Sona, August, and Lyra
Thinking about: Crapeth I've been caught
Vespera Description: Short 4'8", blond hair, green eyes and obvious loss of tan from previous years.
Wearing: Black shorts, green top

addaellis

_____

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:32 pm

♪♫

fourth year | Ravenclaw | halfbloodxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthird year | Slytherin | muggleborn

User ImageUser Image

with each other

“Hello, Ves! Hello, Lyra!” Sonora greeted, looping her arm through Vespera’s so that Ves couldn’t make a run for it. ”Sorry, that might have been a little excessive,” she agreed, but regretted nothing. She had yelled normally first.

August grumbled a few chastising remarks about screaming across the courtyard, but clearly now was not the time for an upset lecture, and he wasn’t sure if there were rules against screaming outside--aside from it being a disruption. Clearly, his cousin needed a lecture in yelling people’s full names. ”Vespera.” He gave Lyra a firm nod in greeting.

”No, no plans and we just finished Arithmancy,” Sonora replied, brushing off Vespera’s excuse and blocking off a quick exit. She stuffed her notebook back into her bag and handed August’s book back to him in demonstration. “If you’re walking Lyra, could we come with you? Or if you just want to study, I could use some help in Healing or be of help in Transfiguration?”

Sona didn’t have a convenient bet to lure Vespera away, but she was hoping a walk down to the lake and a few hours of properly hanging out would alleviate the rest of whatever was causing a rift between them. This was the hard part, but her plan was to grab Vespera’s attention, bait her into a light-hearted conversation, and then figure out what was bothering Ves so much that she hadn’t brought it up all year.

August sighed at the little crup and knelt to offer Lyra a few pets. ”Well, I’m going to--”

”And August had a question about Rion for you.”

His surprise and irritation invisible behind the glance, August settled for a neutral ”Excuse you.” He tucked his book away, stalling for a moment to think. ”Right. As I was saying, I’m going to write a letter to Eld--Orion. Yes. And wanted to confirm with you he was graduating this year? Do you know what his plans after graduation are?”

Anyone else he would have more stern words for. But evidently Sonora was looking for a way to keep Vespera from running away. If it helped Sonora’s ridiculous mood swings or Vespera’s lonely moping, then he could make an effort. His recommending extra homework and extra reading obviously hadn’t worked. August rolled his eyes internally. Hormones. I’m not going to be like this next year.

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:14 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Vespera sighed and released Lyra, she was capable of taking care of herself, and coming back, might as well let her have fun while she talked with her friends. "Lyra can go find Garfield and play, she likes playing with that dog. I was really only keeping her leashed up for her companionship, but now I have you two." She sat on the ground in front of August and opened her bag she had, having just come from the library. She pulled out her notebook, and the general textbook, "Well, if you need help with healing, I guess we better get to it."

Of course, Sona also mentioned August writing a letter to Rion. She shrugged, "I'm not sure what his plans after graduation are. I haven't written to him since last summer. You should ask him yourself, I'm sure he'd be interested in whatever it is you're writing about." she looked up at Sona, not sure if August knew about the werewolf incident. At least Sona knew why they had abruptly stopped writing. Besides, if Rion and Ves didn't write, then they couldn't become closer friends, Ves couldn't hurt him.

Opening her notebook she turned to her study notes for the healing exam,"Anyways, healing. the easiest part is probably being healed from stunning, just treat them gently, and don't startle them. The Virus, Bacteria and Infection healing now has a lot more to it, do you understand all of that? I pulled some extra books from the library the other day, I could reference those to you, this particular subject of learning is more common in the muggle world, so there are a lot of muggle books on the matter. Of course, the wizarding ones are a bit better, more knowledge of how magic can help them." She looked up hoping that she had talked Sona to boredom, and maybe she could run off? It was probably hopeless, besides, maybe having companions to talk over the healing notes would make them stay in her brain a little better, they could have open discussion about it. Yes. that's all this was, a short little study group gathering.

With Whom: Sona, August, and Lyra galloping away
Thinking about: Healing? Rion? Healing.
Vespera Description: Short 4'8", blond hair, green eyes and obvious loss of tan from previous years.

addaellis

_____

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:56 am

♪♫

User ImageUser Image

with each other

Sonora was initially happy that Vespera still regarded them as friends, and giggled a little as Lyra bounded away. But Ves didn’t sound particularly lively, and she sat straight down to study. Sona followed suit, a little nervously. She did actually need help with Healing, but it wasn’t so urgent that she wasn’t concerned first.

And then there was her ambivalent attitude in response to August’s made up request:

”Haven’t written?”
”Since last summer?”

They said at the same time. August narrowed his eyes at the brief glance between them. He nodded. ”I understand. Apologies for bringing it up,”. That seemed odd. He’d noticed fewer letters, but he’d figured that Vespera was simply keeping their correspondence more private given the delicate nature of what had befallen that summer. But no correspondence? In any case, Vespera seemed quite finished with the conversation and turned to studying. He kept his concerns off his face as he listened in, nodding approval at her methods. He was particularly interested in how she had pulled muggle medical texts to cross-reference information in the wizarding texts. Fascinating! He would have to employ this technique in his own studies.

August nodded approvingly, quite impressed with Vespera’s diligence, and very content that his encouraging studying had gotten through to someone. When the subject got a little too involved for him, he excused himself again. ”Excellent scholarship, Vespera. I’ll leave Sona in your capable hands then. Good luck studying.” If Vespera didn’t stop him, he was going to ask Princess Rhea if she knew why--no, the little mermaid should not be distracted. He’d write to Orion Lane directly.

Sonora, meanwhile, couldn’t keep her surprise and worry off her face. She hadn’t felt it was her place to say anything, but apparently this was not one of the things she should have clammed up about. Why weren’t Ves and Rion talking though? Was it Ves? Was it Rion? Her head spun, but Vespera was moving on to studying with clinical precision before she could quite organize her thoughts enough to ask.

Light conversation, then figure out what’s wrong, Sona reminded herself. She did her best to focus on the material. ”Stunning--uhm. Right. I think I can do that. Infection...do we just use a diagnostic spell to figure out which one? Uhm. Diagnosus Exposum? Would that work?” She shook her head. ”Sorry, of course the spell won’t just tell you which bacterium or virus is there. What were the differences and distinguishing points again?”

//OOC: As much as Adda would be amused by a biological examination of the differences between bacteria and viruses adorning the Hogwarts forum walls, please feel free to move either or both of them if you want to time skip.
Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:51 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Vespera smiled at August, as he got up to leave,"I'll see you back in the common room August." Once August left, Ves sighed and closed her notebook, Sona had asked a question that was at the beginning of the chapter, surely she knew the answer. If Sona really wanted to know the answer, then she would ask again, for now though, Ves was going to get serious. "Okay, I'm sure you didn't really want to talk about exams and notes. What's up Sona? Are you depressed because you can't date Jonah, since you know, he's gay?" Might as well get straight to the problem here, it was important to get the problem out of the way, so they could continue on talking about other things. Anyways, normal friends talked about relationships all the time? this was a perfectly normal thing to talk about. maybe this was how normal friend should be, just gossiping about relationships and what not, and not discussing the pros and cons of muggles. Ves smiled at sona, "If you're that lonely I'm sure Kam would gladly date you, or even I would for that matter. Don't let Jonah being gay get you down."

With Whom: Sona, August galloping away
Thinking about: Guess we can't avoid it
ooc: Is it a joke> Is she serious. THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW

addaellis

_____

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:11 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fourth year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
irregular attendee of Astronomy and Adventuring Club

If the strangely studious behavior wasn’t odd already, Vespera’s turn-face the moment August left was definitely upsetting. But having just decided that Sonora sighed and closed her notes as well. Vespera would not so easily let her guard down and...she could have thought of a better question probably. She prepared to lay out her thoughts, and then was completely thrown off when Vespera continued.

"Are you depressed because you can't date Jonah, since you know, he's gay? If you're that lonely I'm sure Kam would gladly date you, or even I would for that matter. Don't let Jonah being gay get you down."

What?! Jonah and Iggy were together-- Vespera knew that. Sona and Jonah were best friends--and she wanted to keep that special relationship forever, but that didn’t mean she was anything less than thrilled for him and Iggy. As his best friend, Sona just wanted Jonah to be happy with his partner and he was-- so whyever would she be depressed?

Then there was this thing about her dating Kam or Ves herself. Sona was worried Ves was pulling away from them because no one had properly explained what happened with Mr. Lock to her for nearly half a year. That and maybe something she didn’t know about yet. Maybe it was her and Rion not talking. Was this what had been what kept them from hanging out? What in the world was Vespera thinking?

Sona shook her head and blinked away the confusion. This wasn’t about her. This was about Ves. So she put Vespera’s words together and set the other stuff aside to mull on later. ”First of all, if you’ve considered dating me, you’d at least tell me what’s going on. So what’s this thing with you and Rion not writing?”

She said it without accusation, genuinely just trying to figure out why Ves hadn’t been around. She softened her tone and scooted a little closer. ”It just feels like we’ve been distant all year. Sometimes things are almost normal, but we don’t hang out anymore. I just want to figure out what’s still causing this awkwardness. Has this relationship stuff been bothering you all year? Because if so then we've missed out on either a lot of dates or a lot of gossip.”

At the end of a storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
♫♪
"You'll Never Walk Alone" by Gerry and the Pacemakers, cover by Celtic Women

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:57 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Vespera smiled, "I had a huge crush on you during second year, but now I see that Kam would definately be a better option for you. He likes you, ya know." She sighed and decided it was time to fess up, maybe it would make OWLs more bearable if she had a Ravenclaw study partner again. "Rion abruptly stopped writing, I assume it's because of the whole thing that happened with you and the Lanes. Of course, I probably reacted a little bit... harshly? I told him I would be able to call him a dog or a raging beast and maybe a few other choice not very nice terms now and.... well he didn't take kindly to that. It was probably my fault honestly... I just miss him, ya know? I miss all of you."

Of course, all of them being away from her was Vespera's own fault, she pushed them away, so they wouldn't be able to push her away. In retrospect, she had not thought very clearly on that matter, "Last year, with the bogarts, you and Jonah were out of the room by time I went. The Bogart turned into you guys, telling me about how dreadful I was and you guys let me. So I vowed I would be a better person and not give the opportunity for you guys to push me away... I guess I ended up pushing you guys away instead. Ves paused, trying not to cry, that was not something that needed to be done right here, "At least I became more studious though? I figured out how to do alot of my work without Jonah's help, so maybe in the long run it was a good thing. Plus I've had Lyra to keep me company." Ves briefly wondered where her crup had gone off to, but she supposed the creature was capable of keeping care of herself.

With Whom: Sona is not galloping away
Thinking about: Guess we can't avoid it
ooc: Is it a joke> Is she serious. THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW

addaellis

_____

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:56 am

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fourth year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
irregular attendee of Astronomy and Adventuring Club

Sonora blushed when she realized Vespera hadn’t just been saying things about crushes to distract her. She tucked a strand of hair behind red-tipped ears and looked briefly away. Talking about other people’s crushes made a lot more sense than talking about people having crushes on her! What was she even supposed to say? ”T-thank you?” she said quietly.

Thankfully, Vespera answered the actual question at hand. She revealed she’d said some not-very-nice things to Rion after the incident. Vespera had clearly thought through what she’d written and was feeling regretful now. Sona listened quietly, but took Vespera’s arm like they used to walk to class, and tugged her into a walk. Walking helped thinking and feeling and that’s where they were headed.

Then there was the boggart. I hate boggarts. Sona thought again. She hadn’t seen Vespera’s boggart last year, and now she wished someone had told her--this kind of thing was something she might have been able to help reassure, but it had haunted Vespera all year.

”So two things then. It’s okay to make mistakes. And it’s okay to feel terrible about them afterwards,” she said gently, validating her friend’s feelings before she went forward. It was terrible what she’d said, but people needed room to make mistakes and grow from them. ”The important thing is to understand why they were mistakes and do better next time. And you understand now that it wasn’t funny to Rion because he probably really cared about what you thought. So now you can go back and apologize and tell him how you feel.

“And...the boggart. Boggarts of liars,”
she said, her voice tinged with a rare malice. ”You say things without thinking sometimes, Ves. But you’re straightforward, fun and you care deeper than you let on. You’re not dreadful, and Jonah and I would never push you away like that.” She stopped, wrapping Vespera in a hug, pulling away only when Vespera made what sounded like an attempt at a joke to pull up the mood. She smiled. ”Well, that’s always good. But Ves? You’re our friend. And you’re not getting away that easily.”

She paused. Sonora knew boggarts better than to think that a simple reassurance would untangle the underlying anxiety that must have caused the boggart to take that shape. And...well, if she was being objective, Ves’s plan to pull away before they could push her away had almost worked. With everything that had happened that summer, it was easy to believe that Vespera was feeling lonely. Sona took a steadying breath. ”Ves, I’m sorry you’re feeling insecure. I’m sad, but I’m not going to tell you you can’t feel that way. You feel what you do. But please, please, if you ever feel that way again, tell me? Tell us? We can fix it together. And you’ll see, it’ll be okay. Together, we’re strong enough to fight these thoughts."

She paused again. ”Rion’s your friend too, Ves. He’ll understand. We...we all need to trust each other more.”
//OOC: ---
Stefan Lee Salvatore

At the end of a storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
♫♪
"You'll Never Walk Alone" by Gerry and the Pacemakers, cover by Celtic Women

addaellis

The French Auror

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:38 pm
User Image Location: Entrance courtyard
------------- With Whom: Nobody in particular
Feeling: Happy
------------- Thoughts: I could watch snow all day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ferb Stone
Year: 1
House: hufflepuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ferb opened the doors to the entrance courtyard and ran outside. He was excited to see snow as he absolutely loved it. He went to the center and sat on the ground in the snow. He looked up to watch the now fall. He felt like this is what would make him excited. He looked at the castle and how it appeared so majestic, he actually felt like the Castle looked better in the snow. He laid down on his back and started to make a snow angel. He was hoping for Stella to come down. He had finally spoke to her just a month before, he wasn't sure why he was so nervous but he felt the world was whole again.

~"IT DOES NOT DO TO DWELL ON DREAMS AND FORGET TO LIVE, REMEMBER THAT." ~Albus Dumbledore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? Entrance Courtyard
xxx 𝒲𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒? Ferb
xxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃? Watching the Snow Fall
xxxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈? My butt's kinda cold....

Cass was rather excited for winter. It had always been a favorite season of hers when she'd lived in the forest with her parents. Now, she supposed, it would be different, probably more somber without the excitement of snowmen with her dad and cocoa from mom... She sighed softly, tugging on her shoes and hurrying down from the Gryffindor tower. Once she was at the Entrance Courtyard, she noticed one of her classmates, Ferb, sitting in the snow.

Walking over, she sat next to him, a bit cold in the weather. "Hey Ferb. You enjoying the flurries? It's always so nice when they flutter about." She looked up, happily watching the snowflakes dance around. Her breath curled up to join the array, bright eyes twinkling in the sunlight. "Y'know, it's really nice to be sitting beside someone. Even if you don't wanna talk, sometimes just knowing you're not all 'lone is comforting." She drew in a deep breath, a small grin on her lips.

The French Auror

Hᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
A ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
Sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ sᴀɴᴅ, ʟᴇғᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
Mʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇ
Wʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇᴅ! Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴇᴛ!
Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴇᴍʙʟᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ
Aʟʟ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪs I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ sᴘᴇᴇᴄʜʟᴇss

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The French Auror

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:07 pm
User Image Location: Entrance Courtyard
------------- With Whom: Cassie
Feeling: Excited
------------- Thoughts: This is peace

Name: Ferb Stone
Year: 1
House: hufflepuff

Ferb laughed as he watched the snow fall and then he noticed one of his classmates, Cassie, coming his way. He sat up as she got near. He listened to Cassie as she sat down next to him. He didn't think he was necessarily missing companionship, but he felt comforted that he had someone sit next to him. "I love watching snow fall, it's my favorite weather. Notice how it makes the castle look even more majestic? I love seeing this snow." he exclaimed happily. "The snow reminds me of peace, it absorbs sound and makes things quieter. Especially when classes are stressful." He breathed out with a sigh "Winter is my favorite, my family would go sledding on weekends, we would build snowmen. I just am also glad that I am not alone out here. This is peace." Ferb grinned.

~"IT DOES NOT DO TO DWELL ON DREAMS AND FORGET TO LIVE, REMEMBER THAT." ~Albus Dumbledore

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:10 am
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? Entrance Courtyard
xxx 𝒲𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒? Ferb
xxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃? Watching the Snow Fall
xxxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈? My butt's kinda cold....

Cass grinned when Ferb sat up, seemingly to share conversation. After she spoke of having people near, he added that he liked snow's quiet beauty. She followed his gaze back over toward the castle, nodding a bit. He said his family would go sledding and build snowmen, then added that he too was glad not to be alone. "Back when I was with my parents, we used to make snowmen. Well.... snow creatures. Sometimes we just made weird snow aliens or sometimes snow animals. It was always fun. Never really went sledding before, though. I used to live in the middle of a forest, so there were always trees in the way." She laughed softly, remembering the time she and her mom tried, only to run into a tree. Cass remembered that her mom had held her close, turning so it wasn't the youngest to take the hit. It made her miss her parents a little extra.... A sad sigh escaped, but Cass donned a small smile, trying to think mostly of the good moments of winter.

The French Auror

Hᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
A ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
Sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ sᴀɴᴅ, ʟᴇғᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
Mʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇ
Wʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇᴅ! Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴇᴛ!
Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴇᴍʙʟᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ
Aʟʟ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪs I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ sᴘᴇᴇᴄʜʟᴇss

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items