Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Suspension Bridge Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image
    Do you really wanna be like them?
      Do you really wanna be another trend?
        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
          Cause I don't ever wanna
            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "Det er komplisert. Jeg antar Gryffindor er implodere fra innsiden og ut, og jeg slags eksploderte på dem over stridigheter. Også jeg slags brent mine kapper og slips over det. Så igjen, har alle i huset blitt angripe hverandre i det siste, og jeg ble syk av det." His flair for understatements and sarcasm obviously was still intact, even though he still wanted to go back and prank the entire house. He shifted slightly, getting a bit more comfortable on the floor.

"Så kjøkkenet? Du skjønner jeg pleide å terrorisere fattige Gobri hjemme med mine narrestreker. Jeg kan bli kastet ut av det." However, he was already thinking. It might go against his natural inclination, but he might be able to find out something better. "Så igjen, vedder jeg på om jeg faktisk oppfører seg for en gang jeg kan være i stand til å finne et sted å bo der jeg ikke kjøre inn i disse spørsmålene."

User Image
State: Annoye... What is he doing?
OOC: Translation: It's complicated. I guess Gryffindor is imploding from the inside out, and I kind of exploded at them over the infighting. Also I kind of burned my robes and tie over it. Then again, everyone in the house has been attacking each other lately, and I got sick of it.

So the kitchens? You do realize I used to terrorize poor Gobri at home with my antics. I might get kicked out of there. Then again, I bet if I actually behave for once I might be able to find a place to stay where I don't run into those issues.

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

Greycast

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i m p r e s s s u r p r i s e b e d a z z l e m e - - -
s u s p e n s i o n b r i d g e e n t r a n c e ✖
m y l o n e s o m e a n d l u k e ✖
t h e u s u a l
p o n d e r o u s ✖
s i n g l e ✖

When Luke had begun to explain the situation, the blonde shot up in surprise, blue eyes wide, shellshocked. "Du gjorde ikke det! Herregud, det gjorde du ikke!" Del exclaimed, laughing in disbelief and hilarity. He burned his robes! "Du og dine skuespill, Luke. Jeg vedder på at gikk ned godt. På den annen side, ville det absolutt forårsaket en scene," Del shook his head in amused exasperation, a few laughs still escaping him. It was a bit risque for someone like him, especially with being eleven and all, but if people just had sex instead of clawing each other's faces off, it would be a much better place, he was sure. Still, it was a pity he couldn't have seen it. Luke's tendency to flair up his actions always guaranteed an interesting time when combined with the reactions of other people. But he really hadn't expected that. "Men, jeg er overrasket," Del admitted. "Jeg ville ikke ha forventet et slikt slag opp fra Griffing, av alle steder. Den levende eksempel på samhold og vennskap? Alltid vrimlet sammen."

He stared pointedly at the elder redhead beside him. "Ja, kjøkkenet, så oppføre seg. De gjør maten. Just saying. Og du trenger deres hjelp også, da?" Del said, tapping on his knees absently. "De vet slottet bedre enn noen. Ergo, det beste alternativet." His cousin had gotten himself into a big pickle, definitely. "Så vær hyggelig."

TRANSLATIONS:

You didn't! Oh my God, you didn't!

You and your theatrics, Luke. I bet that went down well. On the other hand, it would certainly have caused a scene.

But, I'm surprised. I wouldn't have expected such a blow up from Gryffindor, of all places. The living example of unity and friendship? Always swarmed together.

Yes, the kitchens, so behave. They make your food. Just saying. And you'll need their help too. They know the castle better than anyone. Ergo, your best bet. So be nice.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image
    Do you really wanna be like them?
      Do you really wanna be another trend?
        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
          Cause I don't ever wanna
            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke grinned a bit, thinking his cousin probably would have laughed at the expressions on everyone's faces. Then again, he might have gone a bit overboard. That was kind of half the fun, though. "Del, da har du kjent meg til å gjøre noe helt utafor. Jeg har en tendens til å sette hele mitt der ute bare for å se reaksjonene. Dessuten, de trengte å høre det. Og hvis de hater meg for det, ikke forandrer noe. Betyr bare at jeg viste dem enda en gang at jeg var det verste huset kompis i verden." He sighed, looking back at his hair. Yep, definitely a color change was in order. Maybe blonde like the rest of his family.

He laughed when Del told him to behave. He knew better than to antagonize the house elves when he really needed something. However, it did get him thinking, and Luke frowned. "Jeg har ikke tenkt til å terrorisere huset alver når jeg trenger deres hjelp. Jeg vet bedre enn det, tross alt. De ville sparke meg ut, og deretter sørge for at jeg får behandlet verre enn alle på skolen. Skjønt, du virkelig tror de vet et sted jeg kan gå hvis ikke kjøkkenet?"

User Image
State: Annoye... What is he doing?
OOC: Translation: Del, when have you known me to do anything half-assed. I tend to put my entire one out there just to see the reactions. Besides, they needed to hear it. And if they hate me for it, nothing really changes. Just means that I proved to them yet again that I was the worst house mate in the world.

I am not going to terrorize house elves when I need their help. I know better than that, after all. They'd kick me out, and then make sure I get treated worse than everyone at the school. Though, you really think they know somewhere I can go if not the kitchens?

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

Greycast

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:46 pm
Waking up in a world surrounded by flames...
Where everything I liked is about to fade...
How could you be the one, if you're not the same?
If in the hands of gods, you have lost your way?
How ever fast I dance to make the sun shine-
I will never fall down!
No matter what it takes, I'll try to save the ghost lights...
How ever hard I pray to remake you mine-
I will never fall down!

How ever hard I pray: Curious
To remake you mine: ...
I will never fall down: Morven
No matter what it takes: Suspension Bridge Entrance

E L S B E T H | L Y N W E N | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | T H I R D Y E A R User Image

Elsie waited patiently by the entrance to the bridge, hair out of it's usual braid for once. She made up for it, though, by braiding two smaller, intricate braids framing her face instead. It was after dinner and because it was late spring, the sun had not yet started to set. You could tell it was going to soon, though, just by looking at the sky. The blonde girl waited, and waited, and waited some more- maybe twenty minutes or so- and then finally spotted a small figure trudging towards her. It was Morven. She gave her younger sister a little wave. Morven looked none too happy, but that wasn't exactly uncommon for her. Still.... she looked almost nervous. Elsie had been dying to know what was going on forever, and it took all her self restraint to not start peppering the girl with questions. She'd even compiled evidence, of what she wasn't sure, in her mind.

One, Morven had been tired and grumpy all year, even more than usual, and was occasionally seen looking sickly and a little worn down. Two, she'd lost a little weight, some of the chubbiness from her cheeks, as if she was suddenly getting a lot more exercise that she wasn't used to. But perhaps that was just from running around from class to class. Three, her and Newlyn were suddenly much closer, constantly whispering together and apparently confiding in each other. This irked Elsie, though she'd never admit it. For the past few years, before Morven came to Hogwarts, her and Newlyn had been The Older Sisters. They had the inside jokes and the secretive smiles and they were housemates. Now Newlyn seemed to be talking with Morven far more. Maybe it was just because Morven was a first year and was more needy now. Four, Morven suddenly liked eating meat, far more than she ever had before. Five, Elsie had seen her at least once with dirt on her, and even leaves in her hair. What had she been doing, rolling around on the ground? It was a shock, since Morven was normally so obsessed with cleanliness.

All of this made for a wildly curious Elsie, and a clearly-not-happy-to-be-having-this-discussion Morven.

"So," said Elsie as brightly as she dared. "What did you want to tell me?"

Morven shrugged moodily and scuffed at the ground with her shoes. "You have to swear on your life not to say a word about this, Elsie. Not to your friends, not to anyone."

"Not even Newlyn?" Elsie asked worriedly.

Morven glanced up at her. "She already knows."

Oh.

Elsie swallowed. "...Okay. I swear."

Morven regarded her for a moment and then sagged a little, almost as if in relief. "...Good." And then she began to speak.

I'LL TRY TO SAVE THE GHOST LIGHTS...

((private scene, continuing from Great Hall))

Waking up in the fog, the dust and the pain...
And of the sunny days, no traces remain...
How could you be the one, if you sail away?
Without you I can't stand the sound of the rain!
I will never fall down!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:09 pm
I will keep quiet.
You won’t even know I’m here.
You won’t suspect a thing.
You won’t see me in the mirror.
But I crept into your heart...
You can’t make me disappear-
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

In the cobwebs and the lies: Uncomfortable
I’m learning all your tricks: ...
I can hurt you from inside: Elsie
I made myself a promise: Suspension Bridge Entrance

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | S L Y T H E R I N | F I R S T Y E A R User Image

Morven opened her mouth, choked on air for a moment, unable to get the words out, and then just started. Then once she had, she couldn't stop the words, it was like a river that couldn't be dammed. They just kept spilling out.

"Over the summer I got bit. By a wolf. Well, I thought it was a wolf. I went out by myself at night, to make Newlyn mad because we were fighting, and I... I didn't even see it coming. It bit me on the arm, here-" she shoved her arm at Elsie for inspection, tracing the very faint scar her sister had never noticed with a finger.

There was a sharp intake of breath from Elsie, like someone going under water.

"Except it wasn't a wolf. It was a werewolf. Like... like the one that killed our mother. Most of them, they don't go after humans, unless they haven't taken their potion- it's called Wolfsbane; I have to take it every month, before I transform. But... it bit me. It probably would have killed me, but Newlyn had taken your broom and followed, and she knocked it off me and saved my life. Then we just came back home and I hid in my room until the bite had healed up and we pretended like nothing ever happened. She brews my potion for me. I go out to the Forest every full moon with her and she comes back to get me in the mornings after I change back into a human." Morven's voice shook. "It just... it hurts and I hate it but I have to take the stupid potion or it would hurt much worse and I'd probably kill someone. It's not- it's not fun, turning into a stupid little dog and running around in the woods one night a month. There's others... but they have a pack and I'm not in it because I was turned by someone else..." Her eyes were tearing up and she wiped at them quickly.

She'd been avoiding making eye contact with Elsie the whole time. Now she chanced a glance.

Elsie wasn't looking at her, she was looking past her, and she was visibly shaking. Morven hoped she wasn't about to start crying yet again over something that wasn't even happening to her. But she didn't look like she was about to cry. Her face was set in a peculiar expression Morven had never seen before.

Elsie whispered something.

Morven stepped towards her slowly. "What-"

"You're lying." Elsie said through gritted teeth, voice slightly louder.

Morven stared at her incredulously. "You think I just made this whole thing up?" She was hurt; she'd expected an exclamation of "don't worry, everything will be okay" and maybe an unnecessary hug. And because she was hurt, she quickly covered it up with a slight sneer. "Are you really stupid enough to think I just made you come all the way out here and swear not to tell anyone just to tell you some ridiculous story? Honestly, Elsie-"

She saw the slap coming but didn't understand quite what was happening until it landed on her face with a sharp stinging sensation.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME CRY.

You’ll never know what hit you...
Won’t see me closing in...
I’m gonna make you suffer...
This hell you put me in!
I’m underneath your skin...
The devil within...
I will be here;
When you think you’re all alone.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:07 pm
Waking up in a world surrounded by flames...
Where everything I liked is about to fade...
How could you be the one, if you're not the same?
If in the hands of gods, you have lost your way?
I will never fall down!
How ever hard I pray to remake you mine-
I will never fall down!

How ever hard I pray: Furious
To remake you mine: ...
I will never fall down: Morven
No matter what it takes: Suspension Bridge Entrance

E L S B E T H | L Y N W E N | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | T H I R D Y E A R User Image

Elsie's palm hurt. She wasn't used to slapping people, after all. She'd never hit someone in her entire life. Even when she was absolutely furious with Morven, even when her sister was being a monster, she hadn't. What would Newlyn say? Probably something cold and stern about Elsie being older and bigger and how she should be setting an example, not sinking to Morven's level.

Then again, Morven had never slapped her. Morven had hit her, sure, many times, with flailing little fists that barely registered on impact, never mind hurt.

So was she technically beneath Morven's level right now? Elsie didn't know but she did know that it felt like she'd been waiting to do that for a long time, which was probably... not good. Newlyn always said things like "you can't hold anger in, or it'll eat you up on the inside; just look at Father". But Newlyn could probably count the number of times she'd been really, legitimately angry on her fingers.

Maybe Elsie hadn't been aware of just how angry she'd been for a long time until now. Angry at Morven, angry at Newlyn... Was there a reason for it? Well, she could come up with plenty of reasons, like how Morven had been a terrorizing spoiled brat and still was, how her own father barely noticed her existence, which Newlyn might be okay with but Elsie wasn't, how Morven treated her like a beaming idiot and Newlyn still seemed to think she was an innocent seven year old...

Everybody had a breaking point, right? That was normal. Wasn't it?

But Morven could not, could not be what she said she was. This had to be some elaborate, cruel joke. Sure, something was wrong with her sister, but Elsie didn't think turning into a wolf was what it was. That would just be...

Things like that didn't happen. You didn't have a mother killed by a werewolf, and then a sister who turned into one. That wasn't how people's lives played out. There were- there were rules. Elsie wasn't delusional. She like fairy tales and myths and legends and stories where the princess rode off with her prince and everyone lived happily ever after in some beautiful world. But she'd read the dark fairy tales too, the ones where children died and bad things happened for the littlest reasons. But in the real world, beyond lands of make believe, it was a bit of both. Everyone had a story that twisted and turned and if your mother died when you were only a toddler, and your father wasn't much of a father- something good should come out of that, right? Some sort of retribution?

So... so Morven had to be lying because right now it was the only truth Elsie was willing to accept. If she wasn't lying that meant Newlyn thought she was some sort of gibbering fool as well who couldn't be trusted to know what her own sister was going through. It meant that Morven really had been stupid enough to let her spite get ahead of her brains and had payed the price for it. It meant... it meant the universe had decided that it wasn't done ruining everything yet.

But, since Elsie couldn't slap the universe, she settled for slapping Morven.

Morven's cheek was red and puffy now and she was looking at Elsie in complete shock. "You... you can't just hit me!" She looked around wildly, as if expecting someone to drag her older sister away in chains for daring to strike her.

Elsie said nothing for a moment, rubbing her palm. It still hurt. She did feel guilty for hitting Morven, of course, but she certainly felt like she had deserved it. If not for this, then for a lot of things before this.

"I'm not lying!" Morven hissed. "I showed you the scar, for goodness sake!"

"You lie all the time!" Elsie shot back. "I don't know what's the truth and what's not with you anymore! I don't even know you!"

"Well, I can't say that I want you to," Morven retorted icily. Then she seemed to be considering saying something, and weighing the risks of it. She evidently decided she didn't care if she got a slap for it. "You're just mad," she began slowly, "Because we didn't trust you enough to tell you." She almost smiled grimly. "Even Newlyn didn't trust you enough to tell you."

Elsie looked like all the air had been sucked out of her. "I- Newlyn does so trust me," she snapped. "A lot more than she trusts you!"

"No she doesn't," Morven mocked. "She never would have told you, because you're Elsie. Good grades, not much common sense."

"Stop it!" Elsie almost shrieked. "Stop it!"

"Do your own friends even think you're capable of doing anything except smiling prettily and being nice to people?" Morven was going to get her revenge for being slapped, and she was on a roll. "No one thinks you can handle anything harsh, anything realistic, and you know it's true!" Maybe now she was just lying, but as long as it hurt her sister, she didn't really care. All she had wanted was some comfort, some reassurance, which was perhaps selfish of her, but Elsie's reaction had caught her off guard and made her furious, and now she was lashing out.

Elsie stared at the ground for a long while, and Morven fell silent.

"Is it true?" Elsie finally asked. "Are you really a werewolf?"

"Yes. You said I could tell you anything. Were you lying?" Morven pressed, voice hard and unforgiving.

"I- I don't know." Elsie admitted after a moment, weakly.

"Then I have nothing else to say to you. Don't ever talk to me again."

Wasn't that a bit melodramatic? Elsie sighed, all the rage out of her. "Morven-"

"And I'll be sure to tell Newlyn about your compassionate, accepting reaction." Morven spat.

Elsie stiffened. "Fine. Go ahead." She watched Morven stalk off with a feeling in the pit of her stomach like she was falling, and she didn't know how to stop.

I'LL TRY TO SAVE THE GHOST LIGHTS...

((end scene))

Waking up in the fog, the dust and the pain...
And of the sunny days, no traces remain...
How could you be the one, if you sail away?
Without you I can't stand the sound of the rain!
I will never fall down!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:30 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Sixth Year RavenclawPrefect

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                                you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                                Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                                We'll I'm empty.
                                                                                You're empty.

Ahnna was wandering around the school rather bored with the day. She had nothing to do and no practice today so she was trying to alleviate the boredom through any means necessary. She spotted none other than Roo hanging out on the bridge. She grinned and brushed purple strands out of her face. Now that was one way to squelch her boredom.

The Metamorphmagus bounced off down the bridge until she reached his side. Once there, her finger reached out to jab him in the side with a grin.
                                                                                "Whats up Rootie Tootie?"
                                                                                Ahnna could have said she was not normally this outgoing but that would be a lie. She looked out over the landscape for a moment,
                                                                                enjoying the beauty ,before glancing at Roo again.
                                                                                "You look pretty lonely out here. You waiting for a girl? I know this is great makeout spot." She winked at him and grinned.
                                                                                "Or were you really just hoping to bump into me??" She fluttered her eyelashes for a moment, before bursting into laughter and ruining the ruse.

She's like a rock
                                                                                and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                                to hold on to.
                                                                                And there's gotta be,
                                                                                gotta be something more than this.
                                                                                In a life full of exits and entrances.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:18 pm
User Image
                                                I am a head case
                                                I am the color of boom
                                                That’s never arriving
                                                At you are the pay raise
                                                Always a touch out of view
                                                And I am the color of boom

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

GᖇYᖴᖴIᑎᗪOᖇ || ᖴOᑌᖇTᕼ Yᕮᗩᖇ || ᕼᗩᒪᖴᗷᒪOOᗪ

════════════════════════

Roo had been drumming on the rail of the bridge, looking over the expanse of the grounds and wondering how much he should worry about Beckah's wellbeing. Honestly, he wasn't that inclined to worry too much, as he'd actually gotten his grades to improve since he wasn't hanging around her like he used to. He counted that as an improvement. It was bad enough for him to try and focus in class with that as a distraction, and couple that with his ADHD, and he might as well have broadcast to the world that he didn't care about school. Which was a complete lie. He'd worked hard to develop techniques to get himself off of his meds, and with the way things had been going, he'd almost had to be put on them again. Now it was starting to die down again, which he was just thankful for. Byuch, in his own gruff way, had somehow convinced Flick to run interference and distract Roo from actually interacting with Beckah when he was supposed to be studying, which was both good and bad as the half-goblin had taken it as his duty to play tutor to his older cousin.

Sighing, he was about to go inside when he felt someone jab him in the ribs. His drumming faltered as he looked over to notice Ahnna standing there with a grin on a face and asking what he was doing. Opening his mouth to reply, she apparently beat him to the punch with a comment that the bridge was a great makeout spot and that he was waiting for a girl or waiting for her. Blushing, he shook his head emphatically at either statement then blushed harder.
                                                "No! I mean, I'm not waiting for anyone. I'm avoiding my cousin, Byuch. He's gotten it into his head that I need tutoring in arithmetic when I don't even take arithmancy. He's weird like that and convinced everyone in the family has to be good at it. I think it's the goblin in him." He snorted in bemused exasperation before he glanced over at Ahnna who seemed to be laughing at her own joke. Which, in hindsight, was pretty humorous considering his reaction. "What are you doing up here besides tormenting poor underclassmen? Looking for me or something?"

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Well, Byuch would probably be laughing at this sight.
                                                OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All my life I’ve been living in the fast lane
                                                Can’t slow down
                                                I’m a rollin’ freight train
                                                One more time
                                                Gotta start all over
                                                Can't slow down
                                                I’m a lone red rover

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:30 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Sixth Year RavenclawPrefect

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                                you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                                Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                                We'll I'm empty.
                                                                                You're empty.

Ahnna grinned when she got the exact reaction she was hoping for. She laughed and draped her arm over his shoulder. "You know I only tease you because its so easy to get a reaction from you."She smirked and nodded her head at the rest of his sentence. "You're cousin is a strange one. Arithmancy is rather boring though, and its not even OWLs year for you yet, so really no need to study a bunch." Though she had never been one to study ever... which her OWL scores did show. She shrugged again and looked out over the bridge with a smile. It was really beautiful at this school.

"I mean I was just wandering around. No practice today which means I'm bored as all get out. All my friends are off doing each other or somethin... I dunno. Though I'm pretty offended you're not here to snog me. I'll have you know I'm an excellent kisser."
                                                                                She teased again with a wink and a laugh. It was way to much fun... He really shouldn't make it so easy.

She's like a rock
                                                                                and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                                to hold on to.
                                                                                And there's gotta be,
                                                                                gotta be something more than this.
                                                                                In a life full of exits and entrances.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
Monique "Mona" Devereux
Second Year Gryffindor
Youngest and Only Daughter

Location : Suspension Bridge (2045 - 2046)

Monique had been finding her year rather bearable. Perhaps it was because she could interact freely with others without the prying eyes of her older brothers. Quinn of course didn’t matter in that equation. Her roommates were actually nice to her despite her cruel actions of the previous year. She’d been harsh her first year, hating on her house and anyone who so much as said it was okay. However, time soon made her realize that Gryffindor was not a terrible place. Not how her parents had made it out to be.

There was one thing Monique wanted to do this year, and that was talk to Quinn. He’d been disowned over a house placement. Yet she remained stuck in the manor they both had once called home. It was hard to fathom. The morals weren’t all there clearly. Keeping one child and not the other for the same turn out. Monique hadn’t known how to get Quinn’s attention. Except for a quick folded up letter dropped at the Ravenclaw table. Hopefully he’d meet her at the suspended bridge.

Monique found herself pacing as she waited for her Ravenclaw brother. It wasn’t until she turned and looked up that she saw him. “So, it was you.” Quinn hadn’t been surprised when he saw Mona. Who else would send him a letter with no hint as to who wrote it? Not to mention would need to talk to him in someplace private. His friends wouldn’t be that covert. “You wanted to talk?”

The young Gryffindor nodded slowly. “I… I really don’t know what to say. We haven’t spoken in years.” Monique started. “It’s been five years. Doesn’t mean we can’t talk.” Quinn answered. “Our parents were wrong to do what they did…” She said for a lack of what to say. “You don’t need to apologize for them. How are they treating you what with everything?” Quinn asked her as he leaned against the wall. “Alright, bit of the cold shoulder. Mother hasn’t spoken to me since…” She answered solemnly as she peered at the floor. “Mother can be like that.” Quinn replied recalling when Mona came into the world. Their mother hadn’t cared about him then.

“Yeah… but Julius is treating me alright. He at least bothers with me.” Monique added pulling her gaze away from the floor. “That’s surprising…” Quinn said looking up with wide eyes. “I’m grateful for it.” She very rarely showed gratitude, but Julius was the only thing she had lately. “You can come visit anytime you like you know. I’m sure Aunt Poppy and Uncle Adrien would be happy to see you.” Quinn offered it was all she could do. Monique thought about it genuinely. “I’ll consider it.” It was a start in the right direction.

Company : Quinn

OOC : - - -

Tsk tsk tsk, so concerned with what others want for you
                                                  No real thought for yourself or what you really want, who you are
                                                  No, I think we can do better than Slytherin for you, my dear
                                                  It'd be a shame to waste you on your family's expectations
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff