Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Viaduct I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:42 pm
User Image

Looking: "Normal"
Feeling: Hurt...
Thinking: I tried my best...
Doing: Crying

Minn had managed to get past her brother as she slipped from the Common Room. Her boots helped her feet stay quiet as she wandered around the castle. Green eyes were searching for a safe place to sit and think for a while. At least she would look normal while doing it.

The teen walked out onto one of the Viaducts, looking around. No one was near, so she figured it would be as good a place as any. She sat on the ground, scooting forward so her boot clad feet dangled limply over the edge. Green eyes were shadowed by dark hair and a heavy hood. Minn lifted the locket from her chest, flicked it open, and looked at the picture inside.

It was from a long time ago, but she remembered being told it was taken on Christmas Eve the year her mom died. The little family of four looked so happy, all smiling and waving at the camera. In the picture, Minn was being held in her dad's arms while Dhyl hugged their mom. The teen brushed her thumb over the glass frame, seeing her little self clad in a fluffy tutu dress and little slip-on ballet shoes. She was five in that picture. That was the year she had started ballet, wasn't it? She learned it to be more like her mom and brother, both of whom were graceful dancers.

Dhylan had long since given up the sport, but she stayed with it for a few years before she, too, had given up. As she turned her attention back to current time, Minn sighed and looked over the edge of the viaduct. It was a really, really long way down, wasn't it? She didn't even know if students were supposed to be up here, but she didn't care. She didn't have any friends, not really. She only had a couple she could count on, and one of those was her brother, who seemed too upset about the events of that day to be someone level-headed enough to talk to right now. Maybe she'd just sit alone and think. That might make her learn the lesson she'd been made out to understand.

User Image
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

A Kingdom of Isolation, and it looks like I’m the Queen. The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside...

It was a cold, cloudy day. Iris heard that there was a Quidditch game scheduled for today, but didn't plan on going. No, she wanted to get a good sketch of the clouds while they were so perfectly gray. Carrying her sketchbook and her charcoals, the girl headed for her favorite spot in the castle, the Viaduct. No one ever came out there to stay. Some came in passing, but never took notice of her lurking in the shadows. She liked the view, really. The chasm was beautiful on a sunny day when all the shadows were out. But today, they were gone, hiding from the clouds. Oh well. She had plenty of sketches of those, anyways, but not enough of the clouds.

Kicking at a small rock, Iris sent it flying into the chasm as she approached her usual spot. However, as she came closer, she found it to be invaded by someone. Iris nearly missed the person, because they were dressed completely in black with their hood up, blending into the shadows that the Viaduct was casting. Iris stared at the person. Should she stay or go? Well... Maybe they wouldn't talk to her. The redhead cautiously sat down and leaned against her usual pillar, one foot hanging over the edge while the other propped up her sketchbook. Iris continued to stare at the girl, trying to place her. She definitely wasn't in Hufflepuff, but she looked so familiar. Wasn't she always hanging around that older guy? The Prefect one. Oh, what was her name...

"Minn?" she pondered aloud, instantly regretting saying anything. Iris blushed heavily, looking down at her sketchbook to avoid eye contact with the other girl. However, she was a curious soul, and glanced up after a little while to sneak a peek at the dark haired girl. She seemed really sad, looking at that locket like that. And her eyes looked kind of puffy and red, like she had cried recently. Iris blinked a few times, tilting her head with curiosity. ".....Are you... okay?...." she asked, quietly. She didn't know why she had asked. It wasn't like this girl was her friend or anything. She didn't even know her. But... If they were in each others places, Minn might ask her the same question, so Iris felt compelled to return the metaphorical favor.

Don’t let them in. Don’t let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know...

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:31 pm
User Image

Minn had been doing good, just sitting in silent solitude, when a voice nearly scared her to death... literally. She managed to catch herself before she tumbled headlong into the dark chasm below. Green eyes turned to face the other person, a look of curiosity on her face. She didn't think she'd ever met this girl, but perhaps she was out here for the same reasons? "Hi there..." Her tone was apathetic, despite the small hitch in her voice. The teen used her sleeve to wipe at her eyes, then returned to staring out over the edge.

At the redhead's next question, however, Minn had to think. Was she okay? She'd been told she dressed like a child, called an idiot, told not to listen to the girl who'd said those things, then succeeded in getting both the girl and her own brother in trouble. Her shoulders slumped forward, making the tiny girl seem somehow smaller, a fragility about her. "No... but it'll be better. I-I can be better too." Her voice broke on those last words, tears resuming their slow trickle down her cheeks. What would she do when her brother wasn't there to help her anymore? Minn couldn't even bear to think how awful that might be, despite it's impending closeness. All this was her fault, and that, perhaps, made it worse.

User Image
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:01 am
User ImageUser Image

A Kingdom of Isolation, and it looks like I’m the Queen. The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside...

Iris watched the girl. She was rather good at people watching. It was her favorite sport. The girl's voice cracked a little, and she wiped her eyes on her sleeve. 'So she had been crying. I wonder why...' Silent, the redhead stared at Minn, unable to focus on her art with another person here, especially one who was giving off so many sad vibes. The dark haired girl shrugged her shoulders forward as she answered her question. Then... She started crying! Iris blinked several times, panicking. 'What did I do?! I didn't mean to make her cry!' The Hufflepuff didn't know what to do! She wasn't good with... people! Setting her sketchbook down, she inched closer to the crying girl. "I-I'm thorry. I didn't mean to make you cry...." What was she supposed to do now? Pat her back? Hug her?-- No. No hugs, please. Sitting about a foot or so from Minn, Iris sighed. "Umm... I'm Irith." 'Damn these braces.'

{OOC: HERP OAO}

Don’t let them in. Don’t let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know...

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:24 am
User Image

Minn wiped her tears again, wetting the sleeves of her jacket.When the other girl apologized, the black haired girl felt awful. "Don't be sorry. You didn't make me cry. It's not your fault, it's all mine. If I wasn't such a child, none of this would have happened." The redhead introduced herself as Iris, the name snapping in place. Of course! The name having been said, Minn was sure she'd heard it before. Iris was in a different year, Minn knew, one year older, she was sure. "Thanks, Iris, for making sure I'm okay..."

User Image
{OoC: Crappy post is crap.}

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:39 pm
<>
{OOC: Feel free to bother him if you so wish.}

User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: "Casual Wear" for once... well not his uniform

I swear the library is busier than usual this year and there's that rumor...

David was sitting, his back against the viaduct wall as he studied. His typical study area in the library irritated him... it seemed noisier than usual, but then again, he could just be overly fussy. He could study in his common room but considering he had effectively made no friends or allies within his own house, he wasn't particularly interested in going there. Besides, he generally used the Ravenclaw house as a place to sleep, the library was where he studied.

Unfortunately a slight problem had arose after the Valentine's Dance-the rumor. There was the rumor that something was going on with him and Leo. He didn't understand why it should concern people so much considering he was fairly sure a real couple from his year had been created, but then again people were petty. With a sigh he flipped over the page in his Defense Against the Dark Arts book, tapping his ink pen on the notepad in his lap. It wasn't that he disliked Leo... honestly he probably did like her all things considered, but it was an unnecessary distraction to his objective which was scoring well on his OWLs.

Besides, if Leo was actually interested in him in anything other than a friend it wasn't like she never had the opportunity to tell him. He wasn't usually that hard to find-if he wasn't at class he was at the library. Or that was usually true. Recently, he had taken it upon himself to find a new place to study. He didn't even notice the crease between his brow as he frowned in irritation as he reviewed his material.  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:18 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at the Viaduct with Aster
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          In Awe, Scared
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ How can she do that?! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I'∂ gινє тнє c н α η c є I'νє g σ т ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aη∂ gινє α ℓ ℓ м у ℓ σ ν є тσ уσυ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxx
                                                          I ∂ση'т к η σ ω мυcн 'вσυт α η у т н ι η g ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          Tнαт у σ υ ' ∂ нανє м є ∂ σ ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela was trying very, very hard not to pay attention to where she was right now. Or look down; they were very, very high up. Of course, she'd been high up before, inside the castle, but it wasn't like it registered that she was all that high when she was inside. This was different. Nervously, she watched Aster climb the railings, heart pounding. "... Be careful, please?" she asked meekly, expression pleading. Normally Aster heard the words 'be careful' and went in completely the opposite direction, but she liked to think that she was the exception. Most people were doing it because they were boring and overprotective and thought Aster needed to behave... Pam just didn't want her to get hurt. She didn't fancy having to find out if magic could heal the injuries her best friend would get from a fall at this height. Height... She fought to keep her green eyes fixed on the Gryffindor girl and not look down. If she looked down, she'd panic. They were really far too high... but Aster wanted to be here, and she wanted to hang out with Aster, so she could be here. She needed to. It wasn't like they didn't spend any time together anymore, but, most of it was focused on school stuff. She didn't remember the last time they'd actually tried to have any real fun. They had fun, but, it was usually during time where they should have been studying or doing homework. She chewed her lip in agitation; having a daredevil for a best friend was hard on her sometimes. Why did it have to be heights? Why couldn't she be afraid of... the dark! No, wait, that wouldn't work either. Hm... Really, what she needed to be was fearless. Aster was fearless. Pam had no idea how she did that; it was incredibly impressive. She was insanely jealous of the other girl for that. She'd give anything to be brave like that... Mostly because it'd mean she could have more fun with Aster. She ended up spending a lot of time with her feet firmly planted on the ground, watching the other blonde climbing a tree or, more recently, flying on a broom. Ugh, the brooms. She hated the brooms! Why did it haveto be a required class, anyway?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✿ ✿ ✿ I ∂ση'т c α я є мυcн 'вσυт α η у т н ι η g
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ 'Cєρт ƒσя тнє ℓ σ ν є ιη у σ υ я н є α я т
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ W н σ α м I ? W н σ α м I ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ Bυт α ѕ σ υ η ∂ σƒ т σ м σ я я σ ω

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:55 pm
Let's say sunshine for everyone.
But as far as I can remember-
We've been migratory animals...
Living under changing weather.
Someday we will foresee obstacles.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

first yeargryffindormuggleborn

One of the best parts of Hogwarts had to be all the high nooks and crannies. Aster had climbed almost every tower she could find thus far, and was still trying to figure out a way onto the roof. The roof itself had to be so expansive, with all the turrets and whatnot, that she thought it might take her a while just to get across all of it without touching the ground. She was determined to try sometime, though. Right now she'd settle for the viaduct railing, half standing, bent over with on hand gripping the railing as she edged toward the arch, bare toes gripping the stone. Her school loafers were far too easy to slip in, and especially hard to run in. The skirt wasn't so bad, so long as she wore shorts under it when she was jumping around and climbing.

She laughed at Pam's meek request, not meanly, but it was the same thing every time with her and her best friend. Pam standing back in awe or fear while Aster tried something insanely stupid/dangerous, usually up high. "I'm good," she repeated over and over, partly to her friend, partly to reassure herself. Not that she needed reassurance. "I'm good, I'm great, I'm just great..." She slowly stood up, clinging to the side of the arch for a moment before relaxing her grip and standing more at ease. She slowly rotated on the narrow railing her toes currently occupied. Her feet were freezing, but oh well. If she'd left her socks on she'd have slipped off a long time ago. She chanced a look down. "Oh, wicked," she crowed, strands of blonde hair escaping her thick braid from the sharp breeze. "Oh, Pam, it's all mist and stuff down there." She knew better than to try to cajole the Hufflepuff to join her. Aster didn't understand her best friend's fear of heights, but she respected the other girl, and knew she couldn't talk her into everything.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Through the blizzard, through the blizzard...
Today we will sell our uniform!
Live together, live together-
We played hide and seek in waterfalls;
We were younger, we were younger.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:08 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          In Awe, Scared
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spacePamela scowled at her friend when she answered, crossing her arms and pouting ever so slightly. "Who exactly are you trying to convince?" she whined, hands covering her eyes. She hadn't missed that smallest bit of uncertainty in Aster's voice, and repeating herself over and over didn't exactly make her sound all that convincing. Still hiding behind her hands, her fingers spread and one eye peeked to see the Gryffindor stand. She squeaked, tensing up. Was she insane? Seriously!

spaceStill, she couldn't help it. When Aster looked down and declared the view 'wicked,' her eyes went wide. "What?! What is it?!" she asked, wishing she were brave enough to look. The other girl's description drew an 'oooh' from the Hufflepuff, and she rocked back and forth on her heels. "How do you think you get down there? Without falling, I mean," she asked, scowling ever so slightly. "Do you think we could find a path? Maybe there's like, a slope. I wanna see!" Again, she cursed the fact that she was afraid of heights. Mist sounded cool! Mist sounded like an adventure! She wanted to find out what was in the mist! But what if the only way down there was... she gulped, trying to inch her way over so that she could look over the edge, but she couldn't get herself to do it.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:48 pm
Let's say sunshine for everyone.
But as far as I can remember-
We've been migratory animals...
Living under changing weather.
Someday we will foresee obstacles.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

first yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster sniped back, "Myself!" but had to turn her head awkwardly to see Pam without any danger of slipping. She snorted at her friend's squeak from behind her. "Chillllllll," she drew it out in a whine. "S'all good here. I'm fine." She grinned at her friend's eagerness and couldn't stand not looking at her anymore. Very carefully, Aster began to turn around to face Pam, when she lost her footing with one legs and wavered for a moment, inhaling sharply before she regained her grip. She scrambled down, not saying anything about her near fall. "We'd have to get off this and go around," she frowned. "I think it's probably really rocky. And there's maybe water down there too." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, acting like she wasn't trying to regain control of her rapidly beating heart. Aster wasn't scared, not really, but her adrenaline was racing. Maybe she could get Pam to race her off the bridge.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Through the blizzard, through the blizzard...
Today we will sell our uniform!
Live together, live together-
We played hide and seek in waterfalls;
We were younger, we were younger.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          In Awe, Scared
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spacePamela grew even more distressed over Aster's answer, expression turning to a glare. "Aster Frey I am giving you the meanest look ever right now just so you know!" she declared, knowing that the Gryffindor wouldn't be able to see it through her hands. "You're s'posed to lie and say you're trying to make me feel better! If you're making yourself feel better that means you think you could fall!" She made a distressed sound, watching with her one visible eye as Aster turned to face her, growing pale as she waited, frozen in fear that her best friend would in fact fall. No way could she survive that, even with her magic, Pam though hysterically. The struggle the other girl had to go through to successfully adjust her position was honestly the stuff of nightmares, no exaggeration.

spaceShe let out a sigh of relief when the stubborn Gryffindor finally dropped back down onto the bridge proper, still keeping her face covered. Her answer to the question of whether or not they could get down into the misty area below made Pam drop her hands finally, letting out an annoyed huff, and she immediately recovered her face. "Uuuuuuugh that's no fuuuuuuun. I can't climb down rocks!" She shuddered at the thought of missing her footing and falling. That would be even worse than falling normally; at least if she fell off the bridge, it'd just be one big SPLAT when she hit the ground. Falling down rocks would be awful, just a series of painful hits, rolling and bumping and probably breaking every bone in her body in the process. "Aster I wanna do something cooooooool," she whined, upset that the first really, truly interesting thing they'd found to do, she couldn't, all because she was afraid of heights. But... splat. Splat wasn't pleasant. She didn't want to be a puddle on the ground. There was no promise they'd hit water, and anyway, couldn't that still kill you? Probably really painfully, too. She didn't like that idea at all.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Saio Mio Ukida
Sixth Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Saio since coming back to Hogwarts had glued herself to her studies. Most of her classes were at the end of the week so the first half was mostly left to her lingering thoughts. Though she tried to keep busy where she could. She had her friends for a good distraction, Kazu and Kenzie were trying their best. She appreciated how much they were trying to make things better for her. Given the circumstances there wasn’t much they could do. Saio herself could barely do anything and she had a sister to look after.

Today however Saio was using a walk with Kazu as a means to distract herself further. It seemed to be helping at least a little bit. “It sure is nice to be back. Especially with the lighter class schedule.” She said looking over at him. Any topic was better then the troubling one that replayed over and over in her mind. Even if she had been wishing she was swamped with seventeen different classes. “How are your classes going for you anyways? And how’s Quidditch?” Saio asked somewhat curiously at they reached the viaduct. See she could come up with things to talk about that weren’t down right awful. However, despite being genuinely curious she was mostly asking as to avoid the real issues on her mind.

Status: Dealing / Making conversation
                                                  With: Kazu

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Red Hot Missy

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Viaduct
                                                                Who am I with? Saio
                                                                What am I doing? Taking a walk
                                                                What am I thinking? If I could think of someway to help out the situation, I could.
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Kazu walked alongside Saio, giving her a bit of time to just get out and do something. He knew what it was like to lose parent figures, and while he'd been younger at the time, it still affected him the same. At least the schoolwork seemed to be helping Saio out a bit. However, if he remembered right, it didn't always help out. He himself remembered throwing a fit at some point when he was still on bedrest because his aunt had gotten him books, games, pretty much a lot of things that Kazu could have asked for, but hadn't because his aunt couldn't give him the one thing he really needed back then. And everything he did, it couldn't really distract him from that. He figured that might be the same case with Saio. She was trying to find something to distract herself, and he had agreed to go for a walk with her. If nothing else, maybe it could help. He wasn't sure.

He looked at Saio when she broke the silence, commenting on the lighter class schedule and how that and quidditch were doing for him. He considered the two subjects and shrugged. "Classes aren't that bad. I'm kind of glad that I'm not in Transfiguration anymore, otherwise I think I would have flunked so badly that I would have been kicked out. Quidditch, though, I kind of wish they didn't need me on the team. However, I'm one of their most experienced players so I'm kind of stuck." At least Candace was also in the same position he was in, so it wasn't all on him. However, they were going to have to really consider options, especially since Balder and Kiki were going to graduate after the end of the year and Kazu and Ivar the year after. He didn't envy whoever got the captaincy after that.

OOC:

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Saio Mio Ukida
Sixth Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Saio listened to Kazu tell her that his classes weren’t bad, that he was glad to not be in Transfiguration as otherwise he’d flunk out. “I was amazed I managed to do as well as I did on that exam. At least we survived OWLs. I’m just the insane one you decided to continue in the subject.” She commented to a small chuckle. Either she really loved the challenge or she had a thing for the professor.

With regards to Quidditch, Kazu wished he didn’t need to be on the team. That made Saio feel kind of bad. He did so much for the Hufflepuff team and she had to admit she liked cheering him and the team on. “I wish there was some way I could help… but I’m sure Balder and Ivar appreciate you coming out.” She told him. “And I’ll be cheering you on like always.” She added with a small smile.

Status: Dealing / Making conversation
                                                  With: Kazu

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Red Hot Missy

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:32 am
User Image
                                                ╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Leader of the Art of the Sword - Member of Namaste

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Penelope had made her way to the viaduct on a foggy Saturday evening to meet up with Ashton, which wasn’t that different from other evenings of the week. It was cold and dark, so they figured they’d be alone to do whatever their drunk teenage hearts desired. Other students have already grown quite suspicious that the two Gryffindor fifth years were getting drunk and snogging, but that wasn’t all they’ve been doing. Nonetheless, Penelope wasn’t all too comfortable with the rumours going around, even if they were true. So, she had decided instead of leaving with Ashton (and possibly being followed by their nosy, curious housemates), they’d meet up in secret.

Prior to leaving the dormitories, Penelope chugged a couple of shots worth of whisky from her stash before heading out, passing Ashton in the common room. They had agreed that he’d wait ten minutes before leaving to avoid any suspicion that they’d be seeing each other that night. By the time Penny had arrived at the viaduct, the liquor started to hit her. It wasn’t very much, but it aided in keeping her warm outside. If she needed more, she could always have some of Ashton’s since he usually brought a bottle with him.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Pretty ballerina, now she is the q u e e n of the dancing floor
                                                Pretty ballerina, w h o would ever think she could be this w a y

Diamond Wales

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces