Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Viaduct II Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:25 pm
Viaduct II

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"This Viaduct is a part of Hogwarts Castle. It is constructed of stone, and extends all the way down to the lake. It is connected to the Entrance Courtyard at one end and extends out into some nearby hills (presumably part of the Forbidden Forest). It is possible that the entrance footpath leads here."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Xenos sighed lightly as he walked along the stone path. He had alot on his mind latly and frankly needed to get away from the common room. What he had heard in the forest....it still made his skin crawl. Never before had he been around when a seer made a prediction. Something about the way the centaur had spoke made him know that he wasn't messing around. With his journal tucked in his grip, Xenos had chose to retreat to one of his favorite places at Hogwarts. To him the Viaduct was a quite place that not many people explored. To him it was a quiet santucary that allowed Rhys to fly and streach his wing while still being together.

Finding a seat on a half fallen over wall, the Ravenclaw streached his legs out and set his journal aside. Reaching up he removed his glasses and placed them carefully ontop of the leather book. Hooking his hands on the stone wall he leaned back far enough that without holding on he would've fallen. With his face tilted skyward, crimson toned eyes closed as a soft smile crossed his face. It was times like these that helped him slow his busy mind. Helped him relax and enjoy the simple pleasure of just feeling the sun on his face. Hearing the familiar cries of his eagle above him, the 3rd year let his thoughts drift away without a single care in his mind.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante had been taking another walk. What he had over heard was quite interesting. He could not wait to see how those predictions would pan out in the future. As he walked he didn't pay attention to where he was going and soon found himself at the Viaduct. He looked up at the sound of an eagle and smiled. He knew that eagle. Although he hadn't seen Xenos for almost the entire year he had seen him with his now grown Rhys a few times. He looked down and scanned for Xenos. When he spotted him he moved over. "Enjoying yourself?" he asked standing in front of the Ravenclaw.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image
User Image

It took a moment for Xenos to respond. So lost in his thought, the albino almost missed the sound of Dante's voice. His smile widened when he recgonized the voice. Although Xenos had not got to speak to the young Slytherin since late last school year, the dark haired boy was often in his thoughts. He had intrigued him alot during their small encounter but so far time had not permitted him a chance to speak with him again.

"Yes I am. It is nice to sit and enjoy simple things every once in a while. How about yourself? Anything interesting happen since last year in the hall way?" Xenos's tone was lightly playful and calm. He hadn't moved from his position at all, enjoying it too much at the moment.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante flinched slightly at his question,"Ah well nothing new really" he said keeping his small smirk on his face.He moved over to sit next to Xenos. He remained quiet for a moment as his thoughts went back to last year. "I want to apologize for that...I acted so...well...I apologize" he said looking forward at nothing in particular. He could never understand why he had reacted so strongly to the threat of Xenos leaving. He still found it hard to explain to himself. Somehow, Xenos also seemed to be the only being that it didn't bother him to apologize to. The surrounding area was quiet and calm. For Dante it was almost stifling at the current moment. The topic made the air heavy.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Xenos smiled again when he heard Dante sit with him. It was nice to see the other relaxing a little around him. "You have no need to appologize to me Dante. You did nothing to offend me or upset me. In fact I was simply glad to know I wasn't the only one who felt so suddenly connected. You're a puzzlement you know that?" Xenos answered after a moment. Finally looking away from the sky, the pale boy turned to look at Dante. Although it was pointless since he still had his glasses off. "What are you thinking about so hard over there?"

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

"Nothing" he said softly then turned to Xenos. He was a little taken back by his appearance without his glasses. Without them he looked like a completely different person. Reaching down he picked up his glasses and put them on him. " You don't look like Xenos without those" he said with a small laugh. It made him feel more comfortable to see him with his glasses on.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Xenos was suprised a moment before he started laughing. That wasn't what he had expected Dante to say at all. "Well don't worry. You didn't look like Dante with them on. I can't see a thing unless I'm very close to the object without them." Xenos said as he pushed his glasses farther up his nose. "So what bring you out to this far point of the castle?" He asked curiously. Xenos had been out here for hours before and very rarly saw anyone at all. To have Dante appear here meant two things. He'd gotten lost or he was looking for him.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

"I was thinking..about what that centaur had said"
Dante said looking away and up at the sky. He had run into the Ravenclaw but was not able to speak to him then. "It was rather interesting was it not?" he asked with a small smile. "I had seen you there and wanted to speak to you. but wasnt able to...then today I wandered and found my way here" he laughed as he looked back at him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image
User Image

"I know. I'm sorry, Hikari dragged me off rather quickly." Xenos said softly his voice growing thoughtful. "It was a strange senstation to listen to that.....centaur speak. Honestly...it still gives me chills when I think about it." He continued after a moment. Really he wasn't certain what to call Ammar but it was the least of his worries. The prophacy bothered him alot. Everything he spoke of made him feel giddy and naesous at once. It made him unsure and exposed and he didn't like it at all.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante nodded. He agreed about the feeling. Although he felt a little happy about one of the prophecies. He felt has though he had some sort of connection to it. Although he could be wrong but he did know that his road was leading him in a similar direction as that prophecy. "How about a more cheerful topic?" Dante suggested but offered nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image

Xenos chuckled lightly at Dante's suggestion. "A more cheerful topic? Hm....what to talk about....?" He pondered allowed lightly swinging his feet. Rhys circled down and Xenos automatically held out his arm, the growing eagle landed easily. Petting the bird gently under his beak, Xenos turned looking at Dante. "How are your classes going? Everything good with your friend...Charon was it?"

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante watched as the eagle circled down to Xenos. The creature had turned out rather magnificently from the scrawny horribly ugly thing it had been. He smiled as Xenos pet the bird then sat up a bit more when he spoke. "Classes are doing well." He began but with a long disappointed sigh."Although I have missed a few classes" he sighed again and looked off to the distance. His parents will definitely not be happy with that. Not at all. "Charon is correct, and he is alright. His sister was ill but she is being taken care of" he said redirecting his attention back to Xenos,"What of yourself. What sort of things have I missed since our last....meeting" the memory of their last encounter still fresh in his mind made him blush a bit from embarrassment still from that day. Why did he have to keep thinking of that night. He could never quite answer that himself."Also, your bird looks amazing" he added as he looked at Rhys.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Xenos smiled at Dante's hesistation when it came to speaking of their last encounter. The Slytherin had been embarassed then and it seems as though he still was. It was kinda cute to him. "Well I'm glad to know she's doing better. If they need any help let me know, we have a very good healer employed for our family." Xenos offered with a smile. "And don't fret, I myself have missed some classes. But sometimes you just don't feel like going. My classes have been well enough. Although we've done next to nothing in choir. It makes me a little sad." He continued with a light sigh. "Thank you. Rhys is growing up quickly. He almost broke a wing this summer but flys perfectly now. How is Maestro?"

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante laughed which he had to be honest felt a little strange. Laughing, especially like that, was not a common occurrence with him. His laughing stopped when Xenos mentioned choir. "You sing? I wouldn't peg you as a singer" he said trying to envision the Ravenclaws voice. "Maestro is doing very well. Apparently we had a bit of a rat infestation in our basement and he relieved us of that problem quickly" he chuckled as he recalled the very fat Maestro. "At the moment though he is in the dorm room most likely asleep under my pillow." he laughed slightly again. Somehow he felt relaxed, and very comfortable around Xenos. At first this had bothered him but now he enjoyed the calmness.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces