Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Viaduct II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image
User Image

"It's ok not many do. I rather enjoy singing. It's relaxing just like the piano is. I love music." Xenos said with a laugh. Really no one seemed to believe him when he told them about that. But it was nice regardless. "Ah that makes sense. It's probably good anyway. Golden eagles eat snakes." He continued with grin. Dante seemed to relax the more they talked, something Xenos enjoyed alot. He hated when people were tense around him. But the albino was used to it, after all people seem to always be uncomfortable around him. If it wasn't his intelligence it was his eyes. People couldn't seem to handle his red irsis. Oh well it's there fault they aren't used to abonormal things in such a strange world.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

A long laugh came from the Slytherin at the grin from Xenos's face when he mentioned about the eagles eating habits. If Maestro had been there he wouldn't have been too happy about his reaction. After his laughter died down he he slowly composed himself. He hadn't laughed like that for a while. A long while. "Well I do not think Maestro would appreciate being eaten" he said with a smile as well. Turning away he looked out at the view. This spot was perfect for clearing ones mind. Briefly he noted the place as a spot he'd go to when ever he needed absolute quiet. He looked back at the Ravenclaw. Conversation with him seemed to be getting a little difficult for him. Topics were slowly dwindling until something he had remembered wanting to ask him came to his mind. "Ah Xenos, can I ask a favor of you?" he said , his expression going back to his usual smirk.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:11 am
User Image
User Image

"No I can't turn Charon into a girl for you, but thanks for trying." Xenos teased lightly as he looked at the dark haired boy. This felt for some reason totally natural to have Dante here with him. "But in all seriousness, what can I do for you? After all you have come to the resident genius of Hogwarts." He joked lightly as he adjusted his glasses. This could be interesting...very interesting.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:19 am
User Image
~Second Year~

"Dash all my dreams "
he said in a mock disappointment. Blush crept up slightly from embarrassment. His behavior around this Ravenclaw was much different from his usual. His expression went immediately serious and he moved a bit closer. "I need a memory wiping potion, I may not need to use it but it would be good for me to have it on hand just in case" he said his face entirely serious. His intentions were no prank and his face conveyed that. The well known fact of Xenos being the smartest there wasn't the reason he asked though. Despite not knowing him more than literally a day he felt he trusted him entirely. A feeling Dante did not feel freely for just anyone.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Xenos looked at Dante a long moment. His expression went from joking to the stillness of silent ocean. This was an interesting turn of events. A memory wiping potion? He could do it, actually Yuan's friend Cyrus would be better he was an amazing potion maker. "Why a potion and not a spell? Why do you want it?" He asked his voice the same tone as his expression. Neither were angry or upset, they were thoughtful and curious....very curious.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante found it intriging, the look in Xenos's eyes. "The potion would be a bit easier for me to handle. And with a potion if I had it made then I would not have to worry about asking you or someone else to follow me everywhere." he laughed,"You see, Charon and I had an unfortunate run in with a Gryffindor who now knows more than wished. As far as I know the twit wont talk but if we find out she may...I'll need the assistance" he smiled slyly. A strange, dark look sunk into his eyes which revealed hidden thoughts behind his words.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image

Xenos listened to Dante's explaination quietly, his fingers steepled in front of him as he leaned forward onto his knees. This could be something that easiliy turned into something bad. And could screw up easily. "If you want Dante....I could remove the memory from them. I've very good with memory charms. Would you prefer the problem just be avoided?" He asked after a long moment of thought. The look in Dante's eyes was interesting.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

A smirk crossed Dante's face and he raised an eyebrow in interest,"Yes I would like it solved but" he looked at him in the eyes, trying to figure this odd Ravenclaw out," I never thought you'd want to help me that far." he said never taking his eyes away. If Xenos was willing to do something like this, it made him wonder what other sort of things he would be willing to do for him. His eyes flashed with a mixture of devilish excitement and another emotion that lay a bit deeper. In a more darker place. "Of course if you don't mind I would appreciate the help...is there a price" he asked giving him a sideways glance with a curious smirk.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image

"Yes there would be a price. I'm not going to risk getting in serious trouble without some sort of reward." Xenos said looking back at the Slytherin. Right now....for some reason he couldn't take his eyes off of him. His crimson colored eyes kept getting draw to Dante's brilliant green ones. If not there then to sun in his dark hair. What was it about the other boy that kept him so......entranced? Interested? Curious? Xenos didn't know but he planed to figure it out.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

He smirked wide, any wider and he'd look insane. "Alright, name your price" he said feeling suddenly very eager. The ravenclaw had been looking at him just as intensely as he was. The boy although seemingly a goody goody type, definitely had a darker side to him. He wanted to see more of this side. "I'll do anything" he said not thinking through that thought much. Xenos could ask anything, even something embarrassing. But Dante wasn't thinking much at the moment. His mind was whizzing with thoughts of what other dark things he could get him to do.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

"I don't know yet." Xenos said with a sigh. He'd do anything huh? There was alot of things he could ask for...he was getting low on sugar quills. Then again he could go to Hogsmead now so there wasn't a need for that. "First things first, if I do this you have to come to my DADA's club. No arguements. Secondly I'm not going to go and just remove this person's memory. I'll be the replacement to the potion and a far more permenate solution. Thirdly, I need to know what I'm removing it isn't so easy that I can just remove it other wise. Alright?" He said adjusting his glasses. Another thought was crossing his mind as he looked at the Slytherin. It was a bit naughty, and for the life of him he couldn't think of where it was coming from. But that was going to have to wait a moment.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:40 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante's eye twitched. The ravenclaw was a bloody extortionist. He made an annoyed laugh when Xenos named his first condition."Alright, I have no problem in going to the club" he agreed. His annoyance dropped into a flat slightly worried look. Getting his help meant telling him about Charon's secret. Xenos knowing was much better than some Gryffindor at least. He sighed" Lucy..that Gryffindor girl...over heard Charon telling me he is...homeless" he said looking around half expecting to see Charon. "I need you, if the time comes, to remove that information from her head" he said looking back into the Ravenclaws eyes. Although he had given him some conditions, it seemed the older boy had others planned that he was still considering. But he meant every word of what he said, he would do anything. Charon was one of the few friends he trusted, along with this ravenclaw and if that meant doing things that he normally wouldn't do to keep that trust, then so be it.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

Xenos's expression softened at what Dante said. Something about seeing the loyality between the two Slytherin boys was just amazing. So many people assumed that Slytherin house was incapable of such things. "I swear to you I will not let on that I know. Let me know though if he needs anything. My family is old money, we've got the room to spare. But I will remove that memory from her and anyone she might've told if the time comes." He said his calm seriousness in his voice. "Finally my last condition. Take this, no arguements and I'll leave you be." Pulling a small box out of his pocket he handed it over. Inside the simple box was a shiny serpent brooch. He knew it could easily be used for anything but thought Dante would like it regardless. Getting up with his notebook he smiled at the pale boy. Looking back at him he paused, then before he could think about it Xenos scooped the other's hand up and laid a soft kiss goodbye on it. Turning he headed back up the stone path, Rhys on his shoulder.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante smiled. He trusted his words, and he trusted them completely. No explanation as to where that trust came from but he knew that Xenos was telling the truth. He was a little taken back when the boy handed him the box. When opened he was a bit in awe. It was lovely. He looked up when Xenos stood up and his eyes went wide when he kissed his hand. It was something he did often as it is proper to do so....for a lady. He felt his face flush with warmth as a deep blush spread across it. Stunned he sat there watching him walk away, his arm still half suspended in the air. Although he was only twelve, Dante's mind was going haywire trying to figure out why Xenos would do such a thing. Normally when one was interested in the other they would do that. This thought brought on more blushing. Before he was out of ear shot Dante half coughed out a stuttered "t..THANK YOU" he said as best as he could so he would hear it. After he disappeared Dante stood up then just stood there for a few more moments before making his way back to the school.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:07 pm

User Image

Dante wandered back to the familiar Viaduct. The place where he and Xenos had made a very nefarious agreement. He smiled lightly as he recalled the exchange then blushed when the ending of it replayed in his mind. With his hand he brushed over the other that Xenos had kissed. It still boggled him why the Ravenclaw had done such a random thing. Out here was quiet. Just as quiet as before but somehow it was even more so. The slytherin took in a long deep breath of the cool, fresh air. He flinched lightly as his right leg smarted a little and he sat down to relieve the pain from it.

Dante sighed as he stared at the stars. If he stayed out any longer he would all asleep and that wouldn't be very good. with a small grunt he got up and made his way back to the common room

( exit to common room)

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas