Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Viaduct II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image
Where am I? At the Viaducts
Who am I with? Rhys and my demons
What's my mood? Hurt and very angry
Who/What's on my mind? What the hell did I do?
What do I want? Break something

User Image

A pale figure stormed out on the viaducts, his snowy hair breaking free of it's bindings to billow about him. To say Xenos da Vinci was pissed would be an understatement. Never in all of his four years had he stormed out of class. But never before had he been this angry. Once he reached his normal spot, Xenos tore his messenger bag off and half chucked it at the wall. A part of him was glad he put spells to prevent his ink wells from busting.

Turning the albino began to pace his fists clentching and unclentching. Rarly had he ever been this angry. What the hell had he done? Never, NEVER before had anyone deliberatly ignored him. Professor Watkins was a woman he trusted, someone he told practically everything. She was the woman responsible for getting Dante to be his. He had so been looking forward to thanking her and now it felt like she was spitting in his face. With an angry yell he turned quickly and kicked the wall behind him. Ignoring the pain that shot up his leg, Xenos dropped to the ground across from his pack. Why?

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:24 pm

User Image

Dante had been sitting in a side hallway and saw Xenos running by. If he remembered right Xenos should be in class. Feeling a bit worried he gathered his things and followed quickly. His pace slowed as he caught up to him. Never had he seen him this angry. He walked forward to him and wrapped his arms gently around his waist from the back.

"What has gotten you this angry?" Dante asked him in a soft voice. If it was someone bothering him then Dante would be able to solve it rather easily. If they were bothering him he'd make sure they felt pain. "Anything I can help with?" He questioned and gently tightened his grip. It may seem a little strange but he found an angry Xenos a bit attractive. He smiled softly and laid his head on his shoulders.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image
Where am I? At the viaduct near a half collasped wall
Who am I with? Dante
What's my mood? Upset, hurt and angry
Who/What's on my mind? What did I do?
What do I want? To break something

User Image

Xenos jumped when arms latched around him and a familiar voice spoke. The albino was still pissed and tense, but it eased only a tiny bit around the Slytherin. "Professor Watkins. Ever....ever since she came back....everything is different." He halfed growled. His foot still throbbed and with the warmth spreading in his hand, Xenos could only guess he just broke the skin of his palms.

"She...she got attacked while in london. And for some reason she's been ignoring me! I try to talk to her but she ignores me! Why? What did I do wrong?" He continued the hurt slipping into his voice as he spoke. It baffled the Ravenclaw as to why everything suddenly shifted. What had changed?

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:39 pm

User Image

Dante squeezed Xenos a little as he felt that he was still very angry. He let him speak with no interruptions. When he finished he stood there a moment and thought. He and Eleri had had a conversation on the same topic. Perhaps she was still ashamed. Although that was no excuse to treat her students, especially Xenos as such.

He was going to have to have a talk with that woman after this. "I spoke with her in the halls Xenos." He began and he tightened his grip,feeling as though what he was saying would make Xenos want to pull away." She feels ashamed Xenos. She feels ashamed that she let herself get overpowered like that. " He went silent for a moment, as the next topic was a bit close to home for him. "She hates what is inside her..but I made her promise to take care of it...and love it...she still loves us Xenos..but she feels no longer worthy..of our kindness." he said his voice sinking. He pushed his face into the Albino's back as he awaited a reply.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image
Where am I? By a crummbled wall at the Viaducts
Who am I with? My Dante
What's my mood? Upset, hurt, slowly the anger is going away
Who/What's on my mind? Why?
What do I want? I'm not sure right now

User Image

Xenos felt that stabbing pain in his chest again. He could understand Professor Watkins feeling that way, but that didn't answer his biggest question. Leaning his head back against Dante's, Xenos sighed a little. Having Dante there with him made him feel a bit better but there was still alot of anger bubbled inside and hurt.

"Then why Dante, why won't she look at me? Why does she ignore everything I say, but will respond to your friend Charon? She didn't even say anything when I performed the spell without a hand motion or anything. She didn't even try to stop me...." Xenos reached up to grip the warm hands around his waist seeking comfort in the other's touch.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:18 pm

User Image

Dante said nothing for a moment. As the thought that came to him almost hurt a little. "I think she cares for you more than the rest of us Xenos. She feels she let you down and probably thinks you hate her.." he said trying to sound together but was not succeeding very well. "Just...dont take it out on her Xenos...she doesnt need stress right now with a baby inside her.." he said his voice a bit shaky.

He smiled as he felt Xenos' hands on his own. The move helped to ease his own nervousness. He opened his mouth a few more times to speak but no more words were coming to mind. He wanted to help calm Xenos but instead was making himself nervous.Talking about Eleri reminded him of what she knew.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image
Where am I? By a crummbling wall at the Viaducts
Who am I with? My Dante
What's my mood? Upset, but alot less angry
Who/What's on my mind? Professor Watkins
What do I want? Rest

Xenos sighed again a little depressed when Dante explained. The Slytherin had a talent for getting to him. Turning in the other's grip, Xenos pulled his love towards him into a real hug. "I don't know what to think about that one, love. But I won't take it out on her. I-I just feel so frustrated. She's done nothing but ignore me and it bothers me. I want to help but she won't let me." The albino said pressing his lips against the other's forehead. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to freak out on you."

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:40 pm

User Image

Dante blushed a bit and was slightly surprised when Xenos turned around and hugged him. He smiled and tightened his grip. "Try and talk to her directly...make her listen to you" he said softly, his face buried in his shoulder.

Xenos apologized and Dante took a moment to respond to it," No its alright. It doesnt bother me" he said not releasing his hold on him for a second. It was wonderful to be held by him. It made all the worries vanish from his mind. Despite the topic, Dante felt much calmer than if he had been just standing there speaking with him. Part of him wondered if he could take him home with him. A small smile stretched on his face when he thought about it. Of course it couldn't happen but it was a nice thought.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
Where am I? By a crummbling wall at the Viaducts
Who am I with? My Dante
What's my mood? Upset, but alot less angry
Who/What's on my mind? Professor Watkins
What do I want? Rest

Xenos smiled at Dante, reaching up to lightly brush some hair out of the other's face. Really the boy knew how to calm him down. Running a hand down the other's spine, the pale limb came to rest back around the thin waist. "I will try. If I can get her to even acknowledge my presence. Another thing might I add that she's been ignoring." Leaning his face against Dante's shoulder he sighed lightly. "You're amazing you know that? He said softly.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:29 pm

User Image

Dante blushed slightly at the feeling of his loves touch. It sent shivers through his spine but he didnt mind. He smiled at him then placed a hand on his soft white hair when he put his face on his shoulder.

"I dont know about that Xenos, but thank you" he said softly as he pet his head. Amazing. Definitely not a word he'd ever heard to describe himself. But coming from Xenos the words rang in his ears like music. "Lets get your mind off it for now." he offered although he had no idea as to what they could discuss.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image
Where am I?
Who am I with?
What's my mood?
Who/What's on my mind?
What do I want?

User Image

"You are, trust me. I think I would know." Xenos said with a smile as he leaned in and kissed Dante lightly. As he relished in the feel of the other's lips the albino didn't even notice as his anger and agitation slipped away from him. It was nice to just spend time with him again. Pulling back he brushed some of Dante's hair out of his face again, smiling lightly.

Before Xenos said another word there was the sound of wings. He looked up as a raven landed near by. "That's odd. I wonder who's it is." He said pulling away a moment. When he got closer he noticed the bird had something tied around it's ankle. Carefully untieing it, Xenos felt the blood leave his face when he read the front and who it was addressed too. Almost ripping it in his hurry to read it, Xenos was tense and shaking ever so lightly. He read it twice in the course of a few moments, unable to be certain of what he was reading. "I-I have to go. I'll see you later." He said his voice trembling lightly. Without another word the alibno turned and ran off.

{exit to Entrance Gate}

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:04 pm

User Image

He blushed deeply as he felt Xenos pressed against his lips. It caused a shiver to climb up his spine. It had been a while since they had kissed last. He missed that feeling and never wanted it to go away again. He let his face drop into a dopey sort of grin. He leaned slightly into the touch as he brushed the hair away.

A raven joined them and he found it strange as well. Especially with the note attached to its leg. He watched anxiously as Xenos read the parchment. His love seemed to be shaking at what ever it was on the note. When he got up and left he tried to call out in protest but instead rose and followed him.

(exit to entrance gate)

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: Has it really been only a few months?

Oh what turbulent emotions: Nostalgic, a little pained

The spirits that stand with me: None but my memories

It was a strange feeling to be back out here. Only a few months ago he had been out here with Dante when Xerxes first contacted him. Only a few months ago he had his twin returned to him. With his kiddnapper's apperance the albino had almost been killed and now bore a slashed out 8 scare on his chest for the trouble. If Dante hadn't been there they all would have been killed. A slightly nostalgic smile crossed his face even as his eyes showed the pain of that memory. If Chance, Xenos's father, hadn't stepped to Dante's defense the young Slytherin probably would be in Azkaban right now.

Wandering down the stone path, Xenos sighed contently as a cool breeze off of the lake reached him. The wind tossed his pale hair around and felt wonderful against his skin. It had been so hot inside the hall. The moon was out and almost full again. The pale light was all he needed to make his way to his usual spot half way down the slop. Taking a seat up on the wall, Xenos turned his white face up into the light. Oh how he loved to sit in the moon light. It was the only light that didn't fry him if he didn't have his potion in him. Now if only Dante would get here.

In you and I, there's a new land...

My sanctuary, my sanctuary....

Where fears and lies melt away....

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image

It took Dante a bit longer than normal to follow Xenos. Sitting down had made him a bit stiff and sore. His excuse to leave had not been entirely untrue. Just as Xenos before him, nostalgia filled him when he walked into the area. He winced slightly more so at the memory than the current pains that were in his arm and legs. He still tried to figure out where that strength had come from when he had saved Xenos. When he had seen him fall he could only remember the pain in his heart as he felt like he was about to lose the only person in this world (besides Rose) who loved him. But even Rose could not love him in the way Xenos did. Without Xenos, Dante felt his life would mean nothing.

The pain of both the memories and his physical pain melted away when he saw Xenos' white hair. "Xenos" he said softly as he came closer. A gentle smile was on his face as he watched him and awaited his response.

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: Has it really been only a few months?

Oh what turbulent emotions: Nostalgic, a little pained, trilled

The spirits that stand with me: My Dante

Xenos looked up to see the familiar dark hair coming towards him. A warm smile crossed his face as Dante called his name. He knew it hadn't been long since he'd seen him, and he knew what to expect, but still his heart swelled at the sight of him. Getting up off the wall, the tall Ravenclaw moved to meet him. "There you are love. I was starting to think you didn't see me." Xenos said as he came towards him. Stopping in front of him Xenos's smile never faded dispite the sling and knowing what caused it.

Reaching out, his pale hand reflecting the equally pale light, Xenos brushed the backs of his fingers along Dante's cheek. He loved of soft the other was and how those beautiful green eyes looked up at him. Part of him wondered how long it would be till his heart stopped fluttering so much. Then he reliezed he never wanted that to happen. "I missed you, my little snake." He said sotly before gently gripping his chin as he leaned down to kiss him. As carefully as possibly, for he was trying not to hit any bruises, Xenos looped a hand around him to push him closer.

In you and I, there's a new land...

My sanctuary, my sanctuary....

Where fears and lies melt away....

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items