Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Viaduct II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Dante glared but there was no anger or venom in his eyes. Only joy was there. When Xenos had risen and moved toward him, his eyes never left him. The way the older boy moved, the soft movement of his hair as the gentle breeze made by his steps tousled it, everything about him captivated him. He never wanted to go a day without seeing him and everything that made him who he was.

He closed his eyes and leaned into the touch when Xenos had reached out and gently brushed his cheek. Xenos had always said that he was soft but Dante didn't think Xenos realized how soft his hands were. To him it felt like an angel was touching him. And for all he knew, one was. "I missed you too" he whispered, his emerald eyes opened and looked into the red gems that lay only inches away.

There were no complaints as Xenos kissed him. This he missed so much when they had separated. Perhaps it was teenage hormones but he found himself craving this each hour he thought about it. The moment was so pleasant that Dante did not want to ruin it with his wincing and whining and so ignored the pain he felt when Xenos had accidentally bumped a bruise on him when he pulled him closer.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: Has it really been only a few months?

Oh what turbulent emotions: Nostalgic, a little pained, trilled

The spirits that stand with me: My Dante

Xenos smiled when Dante returned the sentiment and the kiss. It was hard to resist the urge to deepen the kiss but the albino manged to pull back and look at the other. Brushing some of the other's hair out of his face while he caught his breath, Xenos looked at other fondly. "How are you feeling? I can tell they did a number on you. Did I hit anything, love?" Xenos asked softly. The last thing the boy wanted was to injure Dante further through his own carelessness.

"Here let's get you sitting down, I'm sure you're body needs the rest." He said interlocking his fingers with Dante's as he lead him over to were he was before. Trying to be gentle he picked Dante up enough to get him sitting down. He didn't want the Slytherin to protest any babying, as Dante would call it, so he went right ahead with it. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you Dante." Xenos said gently taking the other's hand in his.

In you and I, there's a new land...

My sanctuary, my sanctuary....

Where fears and lies melt away....

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Dante felt his face flush when Xenos finished kissing him and looked at him. The Ravenclaw was good at getting that response from him. "No you didn't hit anything, Im alright" he lied as he stained to not show his pain. He could tell how much it hurt Xenos and he really didn't want to cause him further pain.

A soft smile was added to the faint blush when their hands intertwined. He willingly followed his love to the spot where he had found him when he had come to the Viaduct. He would forever deny it but a slight squeak left him when Xenos gently lifted him then set him down. A pout replaced the smile after he was settled. It did not last long though.

"I would have not wanted you there anyway, it would have ruined my plans had you been there to stop them" he said squeezing his hand reassuringly. "I know this looks really bad but I am really ok Xenos" he said pulling his hand up to his face and rested his cheek on the soft, white fingers.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: Must you get to me so easily, love?

Oh what turbulent emotions: Nostalgic, a bit worried, thrilled

"If you say so then I can't really argue with you now can I? Not when you make a face like that." Xenos said softly. Another smile crossed his lips when Dante pulled his hand up to his face. The albino couldn't help but wonder what the Slytherin's house mates would think seeing him now. He knew Dante was a very proud and well mannered young man. Not to mention he could have a temper. But this was a whole other side of him, a side that was Xenos' alone. "Mine." He said softly not even thinking about it as he leaned forward to kiss Dante softly on the forehead.

"I know I would've messed up your plot but still. I don't like seeing you this way. I'm going to end up taking a healing course just to help you mister. It bothers me so much." Xenos answered with another smile. Stepping foreward he wraped his arms around Dante's waist. Leaning in he placed his head against the dark haired teen's shoulder. "I'm still sorry. If it ever gets too bad on breaks or anything please come to my house. You know my father would welcome you. Xerxes would love to see you again as well. Rose is welcome too."

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Dante felt his face warm up even more when Xenos said 'mine'. He felt his heart speed up and flutter almost to the point he felt that it would explode. A laugh left him when Xenos said he'd take a healing course for him. Honestly that would not be a bad idea considering all the things the Slytherin gets into. Dante responded by wrapping his arms around Xenos, one hand moved up to pet the snow white hair.

"I promise I will let you know if it ever got that bad. I doubt it would but no matter what you will be the first to know if it does." Dante said hoping his words reassured him. Although his parents were completely insane and did seem to beat him harder each year, he knew that they would not kill him or injure him to that extent. From the look in his loves eyes he could see that Xenos was not believing him.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: Has it really been only a few months?

Oh what turbulent emotions: Thrilled, glad to have him with me

"Alright alright. I'll hush. For now I've got you back and my life is wonderful." Xenos said softly smiling. Leaning back up he pulled Dante up against him. Shifting easily, his lips met Dante's again. One hand slid up to the base of the Slytherin's skull. By no means was this the same light kisses from before. The moment the soft lips before him gave way, Xenos deepened the kiss. The Ravenclaw was determined to show the other how much he had missed him. And frankly he was content to stand here feeling the other's soft warm for as long as he would let him.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Dante couldn't help but beam when he said his life was wonderful because he was there. Words like that were not something he heard very often and when he did hear them he absorbed it like a sponge. The kiss began as normal as any of their kisses began but almost immediately the mood of it changed. Dante sensed it and felt himself practically melt as the Ravenclaw deepened it. He wanted so much to respond and show that he could give just as much as he got but his heart was going so fast and his mind was going in a thousand directions all at once that he could barely keep himself from passing out. Both hands lightly gripped onto the others robes. He ignored the pain surging through his injured arm and tried to pull him closer. During these moments Dante felt as though the very world around him vanished and all was right with the world. It was sad that they always had to end.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: I never noticed how well he fit with me

Oh what turbulent emotions: Thrilled, excited, wondering if my heart should be going that fast

Xenos wasn't in a rush to pull away. In fact he rather prefered the other to be as absolutely close as possible. Part of him was tempted to pull the other off of there so he could pin him up against something. But then he remembered that Dante was injured and that would be bad. His hands moved boldly to grip the softness that was Dante's rump. Using that as leveraged he pulled the other flush up against him something that drew a small sound from Xenos.

For a while there was nothing in his mind. All the albino could think about was how wonderful the other felt right there. But something was off. Wasn't one of his arms injured? Why did he feel two hands then. Reluctanly pulling away, Xenos licked his lips once smiling a the tast of Dante on his lips. "You are going to injure your hand further if you keep such tension on it." Xenos said panting a little as he tried to catch his breath.

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image

More than a small sound escaped from Dante when he felt Xenos touch him definitely in a place he had not before and pulled him closer. As he continued their kiss he could not help but love how right the feeling was at that moment in time. No pain was moving through him, no bad thoughts, nothing. Xenos was the only thing filling his thoughts.

When he pulled away he felt himself get a bit dizzy. He rested his head on Xenos' shoulder and tried to gain back all the breath that he had lost. Ignoring Xenos for a moment his hands still gripped tightly to his shirt. When he finally felt himself relax he turned his attention to the injured arm. Slowly he released the grip, his face scrunched in pain as he felt the muscles cease up. Finally he opened it all the way and moved it back to its original position.

A sheepish smile made its way onto Dante's face as he felt silly for hurting himself in front of his love,"I just couldn't...help myself I guess" he said in a much meeker tone than he intended. This prompted him to blush slightly, pout then look away as his face grew darker.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: I never noticed how well he fit with me

Oh what turbulent emotions: Thrilled, excited, wondering if my heart should be going that fast

"You're silly. Come now we must be getting in. After all it is late and it's pretty bad for my first night as a prefect to be breaking the rules." Xenos said leaning forward to kiss Dante again. Pulling back, he helped Dante back down off of the wall. Smiling at his love, Xenos interlocked his figures within Dante's. "Shall I walk you to your dorm or would you like me to take you half way?" He asked looking at the other as he started to walk back towards the school.

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Dante smiled and almost reflexively, as if they had been together for a much longer time than they really had , he laid his head on Xenos' shoulder. No ounce of hesitation was found in the move. "I do not mind if you walk me all the way there. I want to spend as much time with you as I possibly can" he said blushing at his own words. He could not help but always feel a bit silly and girlish around Xenos. Without him he could feel confident and in control but as soon as that wonderful albino entered a room with him all that control would slip away and he felt that whatever he asked of him he would do it. Almost. There were SOME things that he would not budge on. No matter what. Dante squeezed the intertwined fingers and looked up at him from his shoulder,"Unless of course you need to be somewhere. If that is the case you can take me half way"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image

These songs in my head: So many memories
Oh what turbulent emotions: Calm, nostalgic
The spirits that stand with me: My thoughts, Rhys

It surprised him when he looked down at the stone path that it wasn't wore down from all the years he had walked down here. Since his first year he had come here and now this was going to the first of the last times he would walk these stones. A small smile cross the albinos face when he thought about this place. Xenos had found this spot on the viaducts during his first weekend at school. He had been trying to find a quiet place to study and had no luck. The lake was busy with people walking along it, the library packed, the common room noisy. Then he had stumbled across the viaducts. So quiet, so peaceful and just beautiful to be in. From then on he spent hours out here everyday. Xenos would live out here if he could.

Here he was again and this place still calmed him. Nothing was better then being here....well there was one thing that could be better. Often he spent his day here with Dante when they couldn't go to Hogsmead. No one ever came down here anyway so it made having a private moment so much easier then any other attempt they had. Now he just needed the raven haired boy beside him and today would be complete. Dante seemed to be avoiding him as of late though. Then again this wasn't easy for either of them. Here soon Xenos would leave school for the adult world and Dante would still be here another year without him. Xenos didn't like the thought of Dante being here without him but such was life. Maybe he would have a place for them to live by the time he left school.

Sitting down on the half crumbled wall the white haired sighed. He remembered when he had to struggle to climb onto this thing. "My how the years have gone." Xenos said softly as he turned his pale face up into the sun. Reaching into his pocket the Ravenclaw fingered the box gentle. It was a gift for Dante that he just didn't know when nor how to give him. This was something special and everything had to be perfect. Tucking it back into his pocket the teen smiled. Soon things would get better. Soon things would be amazing and frankly he couldn't wait. Crimson eyes closed and he tilted his face up into the warmth of the sun.

As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting

As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there

Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting

Whenever you need me, I'll be there

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Dante had finished his classes and work for the day and took the rest of his time to searching for the one person he wished to see the most this year. Knowing that for a whole year he would not be able to see him crushed his heart. Around most others he was able to hide it fairly well but some people, such as Rose or Charon could see through his facade with ease. This year and next was going to be a big change for him. Many things were moving into place in his mind.

His search had been fruitless as he went to every location he could think of at first that he knew he'd find Xenos. One location, the Ravenclaw common room, he had to resort to finding a Ravenclaw for help. Yet he was not there either. He almost gave up hope before he remembered their spot. His soft smile, the smile meant only for Xenos, spread on his face. His worry and frustration left him and he turned on his heals to leave. His pace was quick but he made sure it didn't seem to desperate of a speed.

As his feet began to trace over the same path he took each time he came to meet Xenos his smile reformed. Yet just as fast it vanished. Next year, when he walked this path, there would be no one on the other side waiting for him. He'd be alone. Even if Charon and Rose were still here. No one could replace Xenos. Slowly, his eyes rose from looking at the stone path to what was before him. The grey landscape made the albino stand out in bright contrast. He felt his heart skip a beat and for a moment his feat stopped their advance.
He could never explain this nervousness and flutter when he was around him. By now he should be use to his presence. So why did he feel the same as he had the first time they had met.

It took a little bit of time but the dark haired slytherin finally made it to his loves side. "Xenos" he said softly,"Darling I looked everywhere for you. There must be a better way for me to find you" he said with a laugh and teasing smirk. He loved moments like these. He felt more himself around Xenos. Although he did not particularly feel proud of "himself". When he was alone with Xenos he very much felt like the female of the relationship. But oh well, they were alone and that is all that mattered. He closed the gap between them and wrapped his arms around his waist and placed his head on his chest. "Is there not anyway for us to see each other next year?" he said his voice sounding a bit depressed.

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:40 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single // Chaser

Caitlin had gone for a walk, with no real place intended to go to. Wandering. She was a wanderer. 'Not all wanderers are lost...You got that off of Tumblr, haven't you?' Cait thought to herself. She tugged her hair and sat down, humming to herself. She pulled out her wand and shot a few colored sparks out of it, just to amuse herself. Maybe, just maybe, she should have come more prepared to entertain herself. 'But you never come prepared, do you?' She smirked to herself, she almost always forgot...something. It didn't really matter what it was, but it was always something.

User Image  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:55 am
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy had been walking about for a few hours, still determined to avoid any reflective surface. Those damn gold eyes had been the focus of her nightmares for a few days now, ever since she bit Miles. She still had no clue where the potion could have messed up! It wasn't like her! It took a few moments, but the werewolf finally sensed she was less than alone. She looked around then saw... Caitlin. The one other person she'd bitten. Of course. She really was a monster, wasn't she?! She spun to leave, but tripped and collapsed to the ground. "OOF!"

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]