Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Viaduct II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:03 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single // Chaser

Caitlin blinked when she heard someone walking toward her. Had they thought her sparks were a signal? She kept her head down, though, if they had come to help and saw there was no problem, she didn't want to get in trouble for it. Cait could blame it on someone else. Who else in her grade was brunette? Grace was, but she didn't know if she wanted to get Dove in trouble.

"OOF!" Caitlin finally looked up, someone had fallen. She stood up and walked over to who'd fallen over. Realization ran through her as she got closer, it was Remy. She chewed her lip and thought of something to say,
                                                                  "I didn't scare you away, did I?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:39 am
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy rolled onto her back, silently cursing herself. When Caitlin looked at her, she had no choice but to reply. "Who? Me? Nooooo! Um.... how're you?" She rolled again, then stood, brushing dust from her clothes. Gold eyes were wide with panic and... something else. Caitlin knew her secret, obviously... so maybe.... maybe Remy could tell everything?

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:02 am
User Image

Caitlin nodded slightly, "Right, because whenever I extend my no's, I'm not lying." Cait smirked at the older Gryffindor and offered her a hand. But when Remy asked how she was, Caitlin froze. How was she? She supposed she'd been coping with the whole circus attack pretty well, better than she would have in her third year. That year was a mess. But she had just lost her sister, shouldn't she at least feel something? Still? Like regret? Anger? Not being able to help Savannah should have infuriated her. "I'm fine, you?" Cait looked at the older Gryffindor.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:25 am
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy blushed a bit when Caitlin called her on her lie. "Well, it was the first thing I thought of!" She stood, using Caitlin's help. Luckily, the younger girl said she was fine. Good. Now to say the same thing, then get the hell out of dodge. "I'm fi-.... I'm so awful, Cait! I did somethin' horrible and now... now I can't... can't..." She tried, she really did, but the need to tell someone broke free. Gold eyes were glazed with tears, the teen freaking out about everything. Unfortunately, she didn't even have Quidditch to relieve any of the thoughts swimming in her head. It was killing her. She needed to vent, damn it!

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:33 am
User Image

Caitlin's eyes widened when Remy suddenly burst out. She didn't like crying. And she didn't like not knowing what to do. One of the reasons she didn't like babies was that they always seemed to be crying and she didn't know what to do about it. Cait swallowed and did the only thing she could think of. She took a step forward and hugged Remy. The last time she hugged her, or was hugged by Remy, was in her second year, when she bit her.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:52 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy accepted Caitlin's hug, but unfortunately opened her eyes mid way and saw the last thing she needed to see. There, laid in the younger girl's neck were deep scars from when she'd been bitten by a werewolf. A specific werewolf. A specific gold eyed werewolf.

Remy could barely breathe for a few seconds as shock registered in her head. She had done that? And for what?! Meridith?! She lost a great friend because of that damned idiot. He'd stabbed them both in the heart, hadn't he? Without another thought, Remy pulled Cait close, then nuzzled her face into the younger girl's neck. She hadn't even noticed that her lips rested just over the scars, warm breath tickling over her neck.
"I'm so sorry, Caitlin."

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:09 pm
User Image

Caitlin felt Remy stop breathing and bit her lip. She hadn't killed her, had she? Caitlin Engels: Slayer of Werewolves...by hugs. Didn't exactly have a great ring to it. Suddenly, she was pulled closer. Caitlin stiffened when Remy nuzzled into her neck, right where she was bitten. She resisted the urge to cry out, even though it didn't hurt, the younger girl was nervous she'd be bitten again. Even four years later, she remembered how badly it hurt the first time and didn't want it to happen again.

But she wasn't bitten. Caitlin had been hugged tighter and apologized to. Well, she wasn't really expecting that. But then again, she hadn't expected to hug the older girl either.
                                                                  "We're too young to be this sad...So, don't apologize. I was really angsty in my second year. Sorry I let Meridith cloud my judgement."

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:23 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy held tight to the younger girl, feeling an odd pang in her heart. She had missed this. This close contact with someone. She couldn't help but quirk a tiny smile at Cait's mention of the other teen. The one that had broken what could have been a nice friendship. She grinned at the girl, doing her best to seem perfectly fine. She had Rufus now anyway, and he was so, so much better than the first had ever been. Maybe, just maybe she could make amends with Caitlin... and gain a friend in the process.

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:11 pm
Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money, I don't want your crown
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
I'm gonna raise the stakes, I'm gonna smoke you out

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SEVENTH YEAR PREFECT AND HEAD GIRL
BRITISH YOUTH REPRESENTATIVE TO THE WIZENGAMOT
User Image
Seven devils all around you: Uneasy | Seven devils in your house: You're being stupid... nothing is wrong... | See, you were dead when you woke up this morning: Alone | And you'll be dead before the day is done: Viaduct

Marina wasn't nervous. She was too old and had been dating Damien too long to be nervous when he sent her a note in class saying that they needed to meet up and talk. It wasn't like it could be about anything too serious, right? Obviously, it was at least somewhat serious if they needed to meet up and talk about it alone, but she didn't blame him for wanting privacy. She'd already cast a muffliato on the area, anyways. She perched up on the edge of a wall, peering down below for a second before sighing and lowering herself into a crouch. She didn't want to already be tense and on edge when he showed up. She just hoped... she just hoped nothing was seriously wrong.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

Cara MiaKitty

And now all your love will be exorcised
And we will find your sayings to be paradox
And it's an even sum, it's a melody
It's a battle cry, it's a symphony
They can keep me out, 'til I tear the walls
'Til I take your heart, and I take your soul
For what has been done, cannot be undone
In the evil's heart, in the evil's soul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Scholarly at the Viaductspace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Okay, this will be fine... why wouldn't it be fine?' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky, never revealing their depth.
∳ ∳ ∳
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDamien walked to the Viaduct, trying to contain his nerves... and failing. He was pretty sure his hands were shaking ever so slightly. He didn't want to have this conversation, not really. Having the conversation meant that he would have an answer, which you'd think would be a good thing... except what if she said no? What if she felt like he was pressuring her, what if it was too much for her, what if he was moving too quickly, what if, what if, what if, an endless stream of questions waiting to be answered. He just hoped that he got the answer he wanted... or that he could handle it in the event that he didn't. He kept telling himself that a no wasn't the same as never, but it didn't really help.

spaceThe Slytherin gritted his teeth as he approached his girlfriend, hoping he would manage to get the words out without stammering too much or making himself look like a complete idiot. More than that, though, he hoped that this went well, because it was sort of a big deal. A huge deal, really. He'd put it off as long as he could... but he needed to know sooner rather than later, so that he could work on figuring everything out. If she said yes, they needed to spend as much time figuring it out as possible before graduation. Talking about it face-to-face would be much better than having to write one another and meet up... He offered Marina a wave and a crooked, nervous smile. "Er, sorry to bring you all the way out here. I just... though some privacy would be nice." Okay, good, no stammering yet. That was a good start. His hand went to the back of his head, scratching anxiously. "I, uh... I figured we should talk. About... uh, about after the years over. What... did you have plans? Other than your job, I mean... I was more... talking about... living situations." Well. So much for not sounding like an idiot. They'd been together for ages, why was this so bloody hard? He stiffened. He really should've tried to ease into it, but, well, wasn't it better that he just say it? Not that he had just said it. But he'd gotten about as close to it as he thought he was capable of at this point.

∳ ∳ ∳ I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide
                                                          I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:00 pm

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

User Image
Seven devils all around you: Uneasy | Seven devils in your house: You're being stupid... nothing is wrong... | See, you were dead when you woke up this morning: Damien | And you'll be dead before the day is done: Viaduct

Marina wriggled down from the wall, kicking away loose stones, a small smile on her face. It wasn't exactly an open grin, but it wasn't too guarded either. She didn't want to be anxious with Damien. But she had no idea what to expect though. She had tried not to dwell on what he might want to talk about much, not wanting to get herself too worked up. She shrugged. "I don't mind." He seemed nervous. Really nervous. That was starting to worry her. Wait, what? Plans? What plans? Living situations? What did he mean by- oh. Now she almost wanted to laugh. "Living...situations?" she repeated, sounding shocked, and then she laughed, though she was turning a bit red from embarrassment. Why hadn't she thought of that? It wasn't anything awful or anything, but they needed to think about stuff like that. She shouldn't have just assumed things would just... work out. Damien was the more practical of the two of them, the more logical one. "Well," she said slowly. "I'm.. going to move out of my- my parent's house," she amended, "After graduation. I was thinking.. maybewecouldgetaflattogether?" she rushed out in one long breath. "I love my parents, and I know you and your dad are close now, but I just thought, because we'll be adults, we- I, should be more independent. I want to try and make it on my own." She said hurriedly, and then thought about how that might have sounded. "With you! With you, of course."

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:36 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Okay, this will be fine... why wouldn't it be fine?' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky, never revealing their depth.
∳ ∳ ∳

spaceHe was a bit taken aback when she laughed; why was this funny? He didn't think it was even remotely funny, why would she laugh about... he covered his annoyance over that, though, figuring that whatever was going on in her head to cause it, he didn't need to know. It wasn't really the important thing, right? He'd worried, for a moment, that she was laughing because she already had a plan and thought it was silly of him to ask about it, and her first words, that she was planning on moving out of her parent's place, certainly seemed that way... he began to wonder if she perhaps hadn't included him in that plan, but her rushed question tacked to the end calmed that doubt. He calmed then, the bulk of his worries laid to rest in that moment. She was thinking that they would get a flat. Not, perhaps we could, with a sudden expression of enlightenment, not maybe we could, with a reserved expression that meant she was only saying so because he'd brought it up. "I... was actually thinking along the same lines. Father would love for you to move in with us, but I feel like living in that house would be... strange, for you. And I would like to be able to go about my business without him hovering all the time," the Slytherin informed her, smiling. Wesley's odd, sudden interest in wands told Damien that, were he to remain in his father's home, he would have the man looking over his shoulder, asking what he was doing and why. Which would be annoying.

spaceAt her hurried amendment to her intentions to make it on her own, with him, it was his turn to chuckle. She'd already said she'd thought they could move in together, he hardly thought she was kicking him out already, after all. His arms encircled her waist, and he kissed her forehead gently, smiling. "I think... that sounds great. Did you... have any plans about the timeline? I told Father I was moving out with or without you before term started, and he said that if that was what I wanted, he'd let me spend the Summer with him until I found a place... or he could help find a place before, go out looking and owl me the information so that I had somewhere to go as soon as school let out. Although, if you're insistent on being independent, I suppose you'd rather we do the hunting ourselves?" Actually, Damien quite liked the idea of spending the Summer out with her, looking for a flat. He imagined it would be in London, since that was in general the area for that, which was fine with him. Travelling wherever wasn't really an issue when you could Apparate, after all. He had a feeling, however, that money was going to become an issue... namely, that he had it, and she would insist on splitting things fifty-fifty in spite of that. He didn't mind that, of course... unless they found a place she loved that was out of the price range her income allowed and she insisted on turning it down because of that. He wondered if that would start an argument... but then, they'd cross that bridge when they came to it, he supposed.

∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:25 pm

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

User Image
Seven devils all around you: Uneasy | Seven devils in your house: You're being stupid... nothing is wrong... | See, you were dead when you woke up this morning: Damien | And you'll be dead before the day is done: Viaduct

Marina thought she might have ticked him off a bit when she laughed but didn't care, she was just so relieved. This was good. These were good problems to have. Safe, petty, non life-threatening problems. "Oh. Oh, good," she breathed. For a split second she'd been a little afraid he'd want her to move in with him and his father. The redheaded girl considered Wesley and Brownie practically family, yes, but that didn't mean she wanted to move from one family home to another. She gave a quick, more happy grin, when he laughed and put his arms around her waist, kissing her on the forehead. She put her arms around his shoulders and leaned into him for a moment, before pecking him on the mouth. "Um... I don't know." She blushed. She really should have thought about this. "I do want us to look ourselves. It'll be fun." Yep. Normal fun that regular people, even muggles did, all the time. It'd be a new experience. "We're splitting everything," she said determinedly, not wanting him to think that'd he be paying for everything or anything by himself. Money be a little tight for her at first, being in Auror training, but they'd make it work. They were equals, and that meant she had to do her share. "Except chores. You can do all those," she teased lightheartedly for a moment. Really, though, she hoped he could cook. She had not inherited her dad's talent in the kitchen.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:25 pm
User Image

∳ ∳ ∳

spaceDamien smiled. He did like the idea of going house hunting with her, after all. Or, flat hunting, since they probably wouldn't be able to afford a house, after all. He was a little sad that she'd so quickly brought up the topic of splitting the bills, but at least it meant they could discuss it now and not run into a problem later on. And anyway, if she weren't clever enough to know he was already thinking of it and smart enough to set the guideline now, he wouldn't love her so much. He did admire her brains, after all... even if sometimes they were a pain to work around. "I'll agree to that, on one condition... I don't want you to settle for something just because it's within our price range. If there's a place you love, that's only a little above what you can afford to pay half on, not much, but a little... I want you to agree that I'll pay the difference until you're making enough to split it evenly." He knew she'd probably argue, but really, it wasn't so much to ask. Had his life gone differently, whatever woman he would've ended up with now would've expected him to foot the entire bill, for everything, despite more than likely coming from a family with just as much money as him. He was exceptionally grateful that he'd not ended up with such a shallow woman, but it wouldn't kill Mari to at least take advantage of his money when he offered. And really, he didn't think he was being overbearing about it. He just wanted her to love their home. And she was exactly the sort to settle for a place that was less than perfect for monetary reasons... perhaps it was practical, but hey, she didn't have to be practical all of the time, after all. "And if you leave all the chores to me, our house will probably be a mess. The only thing I know how to do is cook," he informed her dryly. Cleaning had always been something that his mother refused to allow him to do. He'd honestly been amazed that she let him cook. By the time he'd grown out of his own snobbish attitude towards doing chores, he'd simply been in the habit of leaving it for the House-Elves. He'd probably be completely useless cleaning anything.

∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:00 pm

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

User Image

Marina gave her boyfriend a long, hard stare, debating whether to argue over this. "Fine," she finally said, but narrowed her brown eyes at him. He had better be letting her pay half as soon as she was making enough, or he'd be in huge trouble. "You know I could just work a second job, though," she couldn't resist pointing out flatly. She could be just as stubborn as him, even when she was agreeing to his terms.

The only thing he knew how to do is cook? Oh, well, that made things easy. She shrugged. "I was never very good with you know... preparing food- okaysomaybeIburnedafewpotsandpans," she admitted quickly. Her father was really good at cooking. She had inherited her mother's lack of skill in the kitchen. "I can clean." Oh, yes. Marina wasn't a very neat and orderly person with her things, but it was an organized chaos and nothing was dirty, which was good, right? Bernadette had taught her more than a few cleaning charms and she knew how to handle dust and dirty dishes and the like. "I guess I'll be the one killing the cockroaches," she intoned melodramatically, "While you bake cookies for the children." It took her a second to realize that she'd referenced children, which was certainly mot something that they, or any normal seventeen year olds, had ever discussed. She blushed a little and ignored it, acting as if she'd said nothing out of the ordinary. Well, way to sound like the obsessive clinger who already has names picked out, Marina, she thought.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items