Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 pm
The Gardens

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are connected to the Herbology Greenhouses. Magical creatures can be often be drawn here based on the garden's beauty and scent. Tread carefully!

The Herbology professor tends to these gardens on their own time.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image

Isis smiled as they entered the gardens. She had always loved this place, even during her school years. Often she would sit out here to study or just get a break. Then again during school she was often hassled. "It's wonderful out here tonight. This was a good idea, Icarus. I haven't had a chance to be out here yet this year." Isis said softly looking up at him.

((Sorry for the late reply.))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image
{ Professor Icarus Skylar }
Quidditch Referee and Flying Instructor

User Image

“I'm glad to hear it,” Icarus was walking slightly behind Isis, his left hand in his now pink suit. He leaned a bit to the left, holding the picnic basket far enough to keep from hitting his leg with every step.

When Isis looked up at Icarus, he smiled at her and tried hard not to stare at her eyes for too long. He broke their gaze by stopping at that exact moment,
"This seems like a good spot,"

Icarus placed the basket down and pulled out his wand. Flicking it toward the basket, the basket opened up and unfolded a tablecloth, which he directed through the air and down onto the grass. Next, food began to flood from the basket, swarming the blanket until there was only enough room for the two to lay on. The house-elves even put in a candle, which floated into place at the center of the blanket, "Incendio," the wick caught fire and all the food and their faces were illuminated under the stars.

User Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image

Isis couldn't help but smile more when Icarus got everything laid out. Sweeping out her skirt Isis knelt and sat down on the blanket. "Really those house elves know how to get an amazing dinner ready. Thank you for inviting me Icarus, this is just amazing." Isis said brushing some of her hair behind her one of her ears.

Icarus looked really good out here, pink suit or not. Chuckling lightly she pulled out her wand making a simple gesture and his suit returning to its proper color. She felt a little silly and suddenly couldn't think of what to talk about. "Wow I don't know where to start."  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:38 pm
(( Oh, I know where to start!

Shalalalala
My, oh, my
Looks like the boy's too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl
Shalalalala
Ain't that sad
It's such a shame
Too bad, you're gonna miss the girl
Go on and kiss the girl!

Hey, guys, psst! I'm your personal stalker wink ))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:40 pm
((Fraise, are you secretly an Icarus x Isis romance fan? >.> ))  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:42 pm
(( Nope, I'm a Yuki x Buffy one, but I'm bored so I just decided to annoy you biggrin besides, I'm fan of any romance 4laugh even Shrek and Donkey xd 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image

User Image

“Thanks,” Icarus looked down at his suit, which had returned to its normal black color, "Well, first, we should figure out what to eat,"

As Icarus spoke, he eyed the food, debating his possibilities before deciding on a pumpkin pie which was baked not too long before the two had gone to the kitchen to ask for food, "This looks great," the professor placed a slice on a plate and offered it to Isis, "Would you like a slice?"

User Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image

"Thank you, very much." Isis said with a smile as she took the plate from him. Waiting for Icarus to get himself a slice and sit. Taking a fork she tried a bite, smiling again as the familiar yummy taste of pumpkin erupted on her tongue. She loved pumpkin pie. Feeling a little playful she got a second bite on her fork and held it up to Icarus. "Here try some." Isis offered softly. She felt a little silly doing it but Icarus seemed to bring her bolder side out.

((so sorry I never updated this!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 pm
(( **grabs popcorn and sits down** yay! Isis and Icarus Love Story is back on!! ^.^ ))  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:08 pm
((lol thanks and sorry it took me so long. I don't normally rp women her age so it's a little strange me. I'm trying not to make her seem like she's throwing herself at him. Glad to know someone is enjoying it.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Icarus glanced at the fork in Isis' hands and his mind raced. What should he do? Wouldn't he look foolish eating from her fork, being fed by her? Or was that a Slytherin mindset? He was thoroughly confused and tried to divert her attention.

He laughed playfully,
"You seem to have gotten a bit too excited about the cake and have put a few crumbs on your lips," the flying instructor spoke calmly, hoping she'd reach for a napkin.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:53 pm
(( Yeah, I like this RP. Besides I'm waiting for VT to answer the Hog's Head one >.> so yeah, gotta do something xd

Pfff, that's such a failed classic, VT XD ))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:52 pm
fraise rouge
(( Yeah, I like this RP. Besides I'm waiting for VT to answer the Hog's Head one >.> so yeah, gotta do something xd

((What do you think is happening? O.o lol))  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:55 pm
Vampire Toy
fraise rouge

((What do you think is happening? O.o lol))

(( I think the 'Hoping she'd reach for a napkin' kinda gives it away, lol XD Good luck with the fangirls riot! ))  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff