Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele put his arm up holding her back. He didn't want her to act rashly. Steele, for some reason, he knew that this figure meant well, whatever it was. Steele attempted to calm her with his voice, hoping that she trusted him enough.

"Ariana, it is alright. For some reason, I just know, he means well. You've got to trust me, just like I trust you," he said, watchimg the figure nervously and as fast as the figure came, he was gone. Steele looked over to Ariana, confused. He knew she was too, but he didn't even know what had just happened. He just opened up about his problems to a complete stranger. And was okay with it. Weird.

"Listen, I owe you an apology. I'm sorry I was so trusting in him. I shouldn't have a put our lives in danger. It won't happen again," he told her, a face of sadness shown.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana stayed quiet while Steele spoke, gathering all of her thoughts. She was confused, for sure, but was she also happy that the figure left, or upset? It just all happened so fast. "Let's go," she said quietly but clearly. In case anything else showed up, Ariana just wanted to be out of the way of whatever creature lurked around the Gardens. There was no reason to be scared, the masked man seemed to be on their side, whatever side that was.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image

Steele watched as the girl's usually happy mood turned into a state of unease. He did not like that, but when the girl proposed that they should go, he didn't know what to do. He wanted to stay, but she wanted to go. Steele looked at her, confusion setting in his eyes. He didn't know what to do. After a bit of thought, he finally answered himself.

"Go on ahead, I am not quite done here yet," he said, sitting back down on the ground, thinking. He looked up at the sky, wondering how someone could pull of such a trick that the figure had performed. He needed some time to think, whether it was with Ariana or not, that was beyond him. He knew the girl was confused, and he knew that she was uneased. Maybe she could find Katrina on the way, that would be best. It wouldn't be good for her to hang with Steele of all people; well, that's what he thought.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana stared walking off before Steele refused to leave. She stopped in her tracks and turned around, looking at the boy who was gazing up at the sky. She fidgeted with her fingers before realizing she shouldn't try and change his mind. "Fine," she mumbled, walking away.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image

Steele watched up in the sky for a brief second, realizing what he had just done. He wanted to stay with her; so he went and caught with her, his guitar and lyric notebook in tow.

"Wait! Ariana!" he said, catching up with her. He was slightly breathing more rapidly after that short run. He looked down at her.

"Nevermind, I'll walk you back," he said, going with her wherever she wanted to go.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana heard Steele yell her name from a distance, so she turned around just in time to see the boy running up to her. "Steele, you don't have to," she said with a smirk. It seemed like he just didn't want to leave the Garden.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image

As the girl finished he sentence, he got a little closer. He then stretched his arms out and his hands gently pressed on her shoulders. He then spoke sincerely and honestly.

"But I want to," he said, smiling at her. He then smiled at her and let her go, trying not make the whole scene awkward. He then stood beside her, and walked her wherever she wanted to go.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana tried keeping a grudge, and it worked, until Steele put his hands on her shoulders. She smirked, taking i what he said before answering. "I just want to get out of here," she said, referring to the Garden.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image

"Then let's go, you lead the way," he told her. He would stick by her side as long as she wants him there. Of course, if she said to leave her alone he would. Steele actually felt nice for once in his life, and it was with Ariana; so he figured he should stay with her if he wanted to feel nice. It was common theory. Steele followed her as she made her way away from the Garden.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana gave a small smile as she walked out of the Gardens. She didn't know exactly where she was headed, but it had to be better than running into that thing again.

wearing

((Next post at the Clock Tower Courtyard))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparrow sighed softly, wondering what life would be like if she could be a flower. The flowers here were lovely and it was so quiet. Kenda being the exception. The half-kneazle romped through the flowers with abandon, chasing various insects. Sparrow watched her pet with amusement, a book on Herbology her lap, as she was sitting just off the footpath surrounded by belladonna and lovage. Neither plant was dangerous and according to her book they were very useful in many different potions. But Sparrow would not bother them in the slightest.
The sun was bright today and it was nice and warm. Amongst the flowers the air was fresh and clean. That's why she was honestly out here. Being inside the school was... stressful to her. Even her common room, though it was nice, felt... crushing. Outside. Away from the hustle and bustle, from the chatter of others and more so that sensation of being trapped underground. Sparrow found she didn't have too much to worry about here. Excluding the occasional plant getting tangled in her long hair- she was able to study in peace. And Kenda was free to pounce on bugs.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:04 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
User Image

Pureblood

When classes had dismissed for the day, Nell had practically flown back into the Hufflepuff dormitory and taken off her uniform to instead exchange it for one of her more casual ones. She then scooped Henry from his cage (as well as some hamster treats), her sketch book, some extra parchment, a quill and of course her art kit. On her way out she made sure to stop by the owlry to gather Soot from his perch she was ready to go for her fist day of exploring their new home. Plus it would be the perfect opportunity to write back home to her family. She walked out the giant doors of the school and saw a slight trail leading back behind the greenhouses to find a marvelous garden with beautiful fluttering birds and insects were among the flora and fauna. Mesmerized, Nell just sat where she had been standing and immediately pulled out her sketchbook and charcoal to lightly sketch what she was seeing staining her fingers in the process. Once the rough sketch was done to her standards did she then put it down to write to her parents. While she was working, her hamster was having fun among the tall grasses while her owl was gliding lazily in the breeze. When the letter was done and sealed she gestured to her friend and tied it to his leg and gave a promise of a nice plump ice mice when he returned. After all that, Nell laid back in the grass with the slight wind ruffling her skirt and hair as she smiled up into the sky with a dazed and lazy smile.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
What I'm wearing: Casual Outfit 1Who's she with: Henry the Hamster and Soot the Owl Location: Hogwarts GardensThoughts: So peaceful...

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Divinations Professor

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

The crescent moon shimmered in the dark, the soft breeze sending shivers down Regret's spine. It was after curfew, and he figured a calm walk around the school grounds would cool his head, for he had wasted a year on nothing but useless knowledge, the dark magic corrupting his mind.

He walked around, finally arriving at the Garden. What an acrid scent, these flowers give off. His cat, Kage, pounced at his ankles, looking for attention. The feline mewed, as if she was screaming for Regret to love her. Regret ignored the cat and paced around the garden, with each stride his agitation grew darker and more dangerous. An explosion would happen soon.

Regret had spent a good amount of time reading and skimming through the tomes in the Restricted Section, but none held the answer to his conundrum. What a futile effort. The cat's mews resonated through the dark night, louder and louder.

He had lost it all, his family, friends, and his own life. Now he was about to lose his sanity too, if he didn't find the seemingly impossible answers to his questions. Was resurrection impossible? He knew it was. But the hope in him turned into poison that depraved his brain of logical reasoning. The cat, relentless, continued to yell in agony for her loving master who was now long gone, replaced by nothing but an empty shell filled with hopelessness and no reason to live on.

"Shut up, you stupid cat!" Regret yelled at Kage, his rage starting to take control, the dark monster in him unleashed.

{OOC; I hope I'm not interrupting anything... }

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

ndure through the pain, to be rewarded with a gain.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:43 pm
Damien Edgeworth
Slytherin // First Year // The Gardens // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyed; Curious
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let's see if we can't manage one bloody spell... who is that? What is he doing...?'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien entered the Gardens, a scowl across his face. It was after hours, and he hated the idea of being caught breaking curfew, but there was no way he was going to practice indoors and risk someone finding him and realizing that he was incapable of performing the spells. He had a book under his arm, a thick, heavy one that would be good for attempting his Charmwork on. He intended to successfully perform all three of the spells on it; perhaps he was being a tad over-reactive, since he would be performing Incendio and it was, in fact, his Charms textbook. But, he felt like, after his bloody failures, he deserved a little bit of revenge on the lesson. He couldn't set the bloody halfblood on fire, so this would have to satisfy him. He had it all planned out; he'd burn the bloody book, and then write to his father and tell him that someone, and by someone he meant Adalaide, had misfired their spell, and it had burned his book beyond being useful. It was a perfect plan, at least for this. He still had no idea what he was going to do about Michelle... He had a feeling that Dominic was planning something, but he doubted that it was anything that would be helpful to making her come around to their way of thinking. He sighed, setting the book down, and began practicing. After a few attempts, more than he cared to count, he finally managed to get the bloody book to levitate. Time to move on to making the damned thing move. He tried it a few times, without so much as a twitch. He started getting angry, felt it, and stopped himself, taking a few deep breaths. After he'd calmed back down, he eyed the book carefully, and then cast the spell, his voice forceful. He was both glad and terrified when the spell worked a little too well and the book flew several feet to the right, making a loud thunk. As he approached the spot it had fallen to retrieve it, he noticed someone, a young man, not far away. Realizing he was too old to be a student, and therefore must be a professor, Damien ducked down, hoping he hadn't heard the noise. He watched as the man grew obviously agitated, and jumped ever so slightly when he yelled at a cat that was mewling incessantly at him. Damien, realizing that this was probably not a place he wanted to be right now, looked around for a way that he might be able to manage an exit, but found none. He took a deep breath, unhappy to know that he was stuck here until the professor either left or at the very least turned away. Lacking anything else to do, he turned his attention back to the man, deciding to watch him, carefully, and wait for the first opportunity to leave.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Divinations Professor

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

The light in Regret's eyes dimmed as he, out of insanity, pulled out his wand and pointed it at Kage. The cat simply stared at her master, such a loving master, would point his wand at her. She knew from his scent, now a total stranger's, that it was it. "Sectumsempra," she heard him say. She let out one final sigh, a final screech, a desperate call for the one she loved from the bottom of her heart. Never did she predict that she would die at the hands of Regret Owens.

The sound of her agonizing screams filled Regret's mind. Even after he saw the spell unleash upon the poor feline, he could still hear it, resonating, taunting. His head started to throb as he stared, wide eyed. Never had it occurred that he could've just silenced the cat. Why? He had no one now. The red liquid dirtying the soles of his shoes, the blood splattered over the lower half of his pants. A smile creeped onto his face as hie pupils dilated, both from fear and the realization of what he had just done. He had nothing now.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

ndure through the pain, to be rewarded with a gain.

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces