Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

((Nah Isis will protect him from a fan girl riot))

Isis turned a bit red when Icarus mentioned she a food on her face. That was embarrasing. Lowering the fork slightly as she reached for the napkin, Isis chidded herself internally for being so sloppy. After all, Icarus wouldn't want ot be seen with a messy woman. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so messy." Isis said as she finally got ahold of a napkin.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image
{ Professor Icarus Skylar }
Quidditch Referee and Flying Instructor

User Image

Icarus gently held the hand that Isis reached out to grab the napkin, "I hope you don't mind," Icarus trailed off as he leaned in to kiss Isis. The candles flicked gently as he closed his eyes, waiting for the electricity of their lips meeting.

User Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:11 pm
((eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

Isis felt her face go red but didn't pull away. Gripping his hand back she leaned up to him not noticing her eyes closing. It had been a long time since anyone kissed her, but never had any of them felt like this. Electricity shot through her and she couldn't help the small gasp that left her. His lips were softer then Isis imagined but wonderful. Being this close she could feel his warmth, his strength and it made her heart flutter.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Icarus pushed any negative thoughts from his brain, and focused on Isis. Her soft, warm lips fluttered over his. It made his own heart flutter over the experience. The professor was cheering in his mind, fist pumping and doing cartwheels. He gently used his freehand to caress Isis face and to explore the depths of her hair. He pulled away and examined her face with a gentle smile, "Wow..." Icarus whispered softly, the smirk on his face creeping.

User Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

"I agree, wow." Isis said with a light chuckle smiling as well. How her heart sped in her chest worried her a moment not that she cared. She suddenly felt a little shy but inside she was...well she was squealing. How had this happened? Why did it feel so right to be here with him?  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:00 am
User Image

User Image

He gently planted a small kiss on her cheek, "Does this mean we're... boyfriend and girlfriend now?" the tone in Icarus' voice was playfully sly. The candlelight flickered in his yellow eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image

A small giggle left Isis unbiddenly. "Yes, I believe this does. I rather like the idea myself." Isis answered her voice soft in the aftermath. Her green eyes were half shut as she smiled up at him. There wasn't a way this night could be any better.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Icarus smirked again, "Well then, I better start learning about you," he thought for a moment, "What's you're favourite colour?"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

Isis couldn't help but giggle a little again. "My favorite color? Hm....I'm actually fond of cooler colors. Blues, purples, blacks...but I also love white." She answered after a bit of thought. "My turn. What's...you're favorite thing to do besides drink and play Quidditch?"  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:07 am
User Image

User Image

Icarus laughed, "A good question," he paused as he pondered, "I actually enjoy reading sometimes... when I'm not really doing anything else. And... I love talking to people, you know?"
the professor sighed, reaching for a cracker from inside the basket and putting it in his mouth.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image

"Yes I know. You're very popular so I be you don't have to look for for company." Isis said with a smile as she snitched a strawberry from the basket, munching it down. "I didn't know you liked to read. Tell me what's your favorite book?" She asked curious. Never had she assumed that Icarus didn't read but Isis was very intriged about this.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Icarus hesitated and then grabbed a strawberry as well, "Saucy Tricks for Tricky Sorts, Quidditch Through the Ages, Flying with the Cannons," he faded out as he listed the last book, "Secrets of the Darkest Art..."
Icarus cleared his throat, "What about you? Do you read?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

Isis laughed a little at the familiar Quidditch titles, she had read them both herself. But once delicate eyebrow arched in question at the last one. "Secrets of the Darkest Art, huh? Not familiar with that one. But you don't seem to want talk about that. I am curious though." Isis smiled lightly at him. Icarus was cute when he tried to dodge a subject. "As for me I love every book I get my hands on. If it's in my hands it's one of my favorites."  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Icarus smiled, glad to be rid of the topic, "I'm glad. Maybe next time we should take a trip to the library...?" Icarus took a bite from a piece of cake he pulled out, "For now, we should focus on actual dinner. It's getting late and I don't want Hydrus to kick my a** about keeping you up,"
the Flying Instructor teased, "But there's one thing I need to tell you first,"

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff