Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:25 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Vɪ-Cɪɴ

Where? -- The Gardens
With? --- No one Yet
Feeling//OoC --- Hoping David gets here soon
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna smiled as she woke up that morning. They were at Hogwarts. She was able to do some real research and she could see David at any point. In fact she had several text books with her, and was sort of expecting David to bring the ones in the classes they didn't have together. But she was also sort of expecting him not too so if he didn't she had brought a couple extra text books from the ones he had and she did not.

She sat on a large blanket she had brought out and set out the books into several piles. The Classes they shared, and two piles that they didn't. She also had a piece of paper, explaining part of what she was planning.on seeing if it would help. She had studied in between research all summer and was feeling pretty confident. But she figured that he hadn't or if he had, he hadn't done so in a... His style kind of way. Or his sister might have bugged him and stuff. Oh she had a good idea and a back just in case.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gardens

David woke up the first morning they were back at Hogwarts and got ready to see Shayna. He’d grabbed most of his books for his elective classes luckily he only took four electives and rushed off for the gardens. He managed to avoid his cousin Leo in the morning which he was surprised about. Maybe she was at breakfast? Who really knew but it wasn’t long before he stopped Shayna with all their books and things sorted out.

“Good morning. You sure are organized.” David said with a smile before taking a seat next to her. “Did you expect me not to bring my books this morning?” he asked her as he noted the copies of some of his class books. He knew she didn’t have most of his electives with her. “So what’s the plan for today?” David asked. He knew the plan was to study but he’d been doing that all summer thanks to his sister of course. Though luckily he was interested on what Shayna had in mind the other day for a study idea. He’d try anything but listen to his sister or his cousin all year until OWLs kicked in.

With: Shayna

Wearing: Casual outfit

OOC: ---

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Where? -- The Gardens
With? --- David
Feeling//OoC --- Did I do too much?
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Humming lightly, the brunette waited patiently. She had been excited to figure out if he would even like her idea to even think about anything else until he arrived. Well she was planning on spending the day with David but still. When he did arrive she blushed at the comment of being organized. "I was just super... Well excited to be able to study with you... And to try my new idea for you. Well there are two ideas really." She said kind of nervously. She hadn't been unsure of something she had done in such a long time... It was nerve wrecking.

She blushed a bit brighter about the extra books. "Well, wasn't sure. You could have forgotten one or one of them might have a page missing or something else could have happened... I've also sort of read through them all to make sure I knew what I was questioning..." She said rubbing her arm shyly. She was starting to think she had gone through too many lengths. But then he asked about the day's plans. "Well, first I thought we could eat a little bit of breakfast while I explain the idea. More or less, I had actually made breakfast if you hadn't eaten yet." She said pulling at a basket she had set next to her.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:53 pm
User Image

David smiled at her excitement. He’d admit she’d come out of her shell a lot since their first year. “You really don’t have faith in me when it comes to books now do you.” He said with a smile before pulling out his books. Yeah so she had a point. They were a little on the beaten side mostly because of the days of throwing them across the room or roughly throwing them in his bag or in his trunk, but he couldn’t help it these things happen from time to time. “Okay so you’re right about my books seeing their better day…” he said after the fact as he rubbed the back of his head. “But I assure you there are no pages missing.” Even that was iffy.

“Though, I can’t believe you read through them.” David said. It wasn’t like she needed to know the material. “That is the best idea of the day.” He said with a smile. Breakfast was important or else his stomach would speak up about the whole studying idea. So it seemed logical. “Wait… you made breakfast? Wow you are the best in the world Shayna.” David said kind of surprised but at the same time happy she went to all the trouble. Sure hard to believe he was really all that worth it.

“So what’s for breakfast?”

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Where? -- The Gardens
With? --- David
Feeling//OoC --- Did I do too much?
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna smiled brightly. Pulling the basket out from her side she opened it to reveal some tarts, juice and a small pint of milk. She wasn't sure about David's eating pattern but she tended to like a bit of milk with her breakfast."Well I do have faith in you... Just I've seen your books in class... Any way, I wasn't sure which you would prefer so there are two blueberry two strawberry and two banana nut tarts. Some apple juice orange juice and some milk." She said pulling each out in turn. The cooking with magic class was turning out great.

After spreading them out and pulling out some paper plates, shayna started to explain the ideas."Alright so idea number one, is to play a kind of game. If you answer a question wrong my team scores a point. If you answer right yours scores a point. Like quidditch. The other idea is a um... If you get a question right you get a prize.. like a kiss or I can make something for you... But if you get it wrong than I well um... I move away from you... Which would you prefer? Oh but I will let you know which subject so you can read over it for a moment if you want." She said. She hadn't really thought of if he had answerred wrong.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:25 am
User Image

David sure did like Shayna’s breakfast selection. “They sure look good and I bet they taste even better.” He told her. “I’ll go with the apple juice and… I think I’ll go with Strawberry please.” He decided happily. As Shayna explained her ideas David it the tarts falling in love with his girlfriend’s cooking. “You are a god sent in the kitchen I got to say.” He let her know before thinking on what idea he liked better.

Quidditch or prizes… Deep down David didn’t like the idea of getting a wrong answer and finding out what the negative side effect would be. Though he did like the idea of a reward but still maybe it was safer to stick to Quidditch. “Okay… I think since I don’t want negative prizes for completely bombing I’ll go with the point system. Yeah that seems like the smart decision.” David said besides he could have kisses anytime he wanted why ruin a perfect thing.

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Where? -- The Gardens
With? --- David
Feeling//OoC --- More blueberry next time... Sorry Derpy post D:
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna smiled as she passed the strawberry tarts and apple juice. She took the blueberry tarts herself and the orange juice. As she waited for him to answer she took a bite of her blueberry tarts. She was rather critical of her cooking, and the blueberry tarts werent... Blueberry enough. When he decided she chuckled. "That's very safe of you. Don't worry I wasn't sure what your poison would have been. So which class would you like to start with?" She asked as she took a sip of orange juice. She blushed lightly at the compliment though. She didn't think she was that good of a cook.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image

David thought about what subject he’d like to start with as he did so he took a bite of the tart and drank some of his juice. He could start with something easy but then that might not be the best idea… something hard would mean like Potions or Transfigurations. David still wasn’t that great at either of them he swore that much but aside from that he had other classes like Charms and Defense Against the Dark Arts that he hadn’t really even looked at yet. Never mind Wandless Magic.

After a bit of thinking David figured he might as well just pick one and commit. “Okay I think I’ll go with Charms. I haven’t really studied that one yet.” He said with a smile. It of course was one of his more, easier subjects. Though with his luck Shayna might catch on and try and convince him to do something more complicated… he sure hoped not.

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Where? -- The Gardens
With? --- David
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna waited taking another bite of her tart and sipping on some Orange juice. When he decided she smiled. She knew he had a hard time in Potions and Transfigurations from their conversation last year at her house. But he hadn't picked one she was certain he would be good at either.He had surprised her with his choice. Alright, Charms. "Alright sounds good. So I'll start with First year, ask one question if you get it right you get a point. Then I'll go to second year, ask a question. If you get it right two points to Gryffindor." She said chuckling lightly. "If you get one wrong, the points go to Ravenclaw, and I'll ask another question from the same year. That way, you won't be bombarded with spells from years we haven't studied on in a while." She said smiling.

Taking another bite from her tart, she crossed her legs so she was sitting Indian Style, and placed the Charms book in her lap. Turning to a page she started her question. It was basically a game and she was hoping his competitive spirit would get him remembering and getting questions right. "Alright, first question. What is the spell that lights up the end of your wand when used correctly?"

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:05 am
User Image

David was glad she went along with the subject. The concept and why this would play out made sense. For the year the more points you get. Get it wrong and you’d have to keep trying on questions from that year to move up a level. “Alright sounds like a plan. Hit me.” He said with a smile as he took another bite of the tart in his hand. ‘What spell lights up the end of your wand?’ he thought the question over before smiling. “That’s easy lumos.” He answered happily. That would make the score one nothing if he got it right.

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:30 am

Where? -- The Gardens
With? --- David
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna smiled nodding. "Yes. You are correct. One point for you. Second Question, What does the Flame Freezing charm do?" She asked. She took a sip of her juice and happily waited for his response.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:03 am
User Image

David smiled. Just like he thought he was right. Okay next question… ‘Flame Freezing charm…’ he thought thinking it over for a second. “Doesn’t it make a flame feel warm and stop it from burning things around it like if you put paper to it, it won’t burn it?” he answered. God he hoped what he was saying made sense cause apparently he couldn’t explain anything if his life depended on it.

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:56 am

Where? -- The Gardens
With? --- David
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna listened to what he had said and chuckled. He seemed to be getting confused the more he went on. "Actually yes you are correct. Maybe I need to make it more difficult." She said still chuckling. "So 2 points so far for you David. Don't worry so much. I may be your girlfriend but I won't bite your head off! So, Next question. Which charm would you use, if say, Xavier was not happy."

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:17 am
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years go by
I don't really know why I don't really know why
7, 8, 9, 11 years go by
I don't really know why I don't really know why
I still feel the same way I did when I was 17
I still look over my shoulder waitin for the world to change

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
ღTakenxxxByღxxx Rose Hall

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Nell had felt a tad stifled in the castle, as she normally did after months of constant studies, and had decided to take the weekend off for just her and her pets. Snow was busy prowling the grass pouncing on random ladybugs and other insects that might catch his interest, Harriete was sun lounging while her babies were still up in her room being, well, adorable! And of course Soot, her trusty owl, was soaring in the sky for once being able to enjoy flying when not cramped in a musty dusty attic-like space. And the Scot herself found herself merely laughing at the insanity that was her lovely pets while making a few rough sketches of them while also drawing up plans on how to recruit new members for the magical creatures club. All in all, a very lovely and decent Saturday morning...afternoon.
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Wearing: Casual | Where: | With: Pets | Thoughts: Look at them go! | OOC:

But these are the good old days
These are the good old days
These are the good old days
And I wish that I could stay
I wish that I could stay
I wish I could stay

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:32 am
User Image
User Image

Lɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ
Aɴᴅ I’ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ
Aɴᴅ ғʟᴇᴇɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs sᴄᴇɴᴇ
Aɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴛʜɪɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ

Dhylan walked through the gardens, his guitar on his back. It had been a gift from his uncle on his eighteenth birthday, so he felt it might be time to actually play the instrument. It wasn't a problem of ability, but more... being uninspired. He needed a muse! The tall teen walked around, before spotting another person nearby. Oh! It was Nell Ellis! Good. He needed to have words with her! "Oi! Nell! I have a question for you." Dhyl strolled over, his hands tucked in his front pockets. His hair was covered by a hat, this time a cream, rather than the grey one he usually chose. Blue eyes peeked out, studying the girl carefully. Oh well. It had to be done! She'd made him spend what was probably the most embarrassing night of his life with a guy he'd met only a couple of times. It was weird!

I’ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Sᴛᴀʀɪɴ’ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs
Sᴏ ʙʀᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴇ’ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I’ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ ғᴀɪʟ
Gᴏɪɴ’ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Jᴜᴍᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴀʀ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ
Wᴇ’ʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games