Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:28 am
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years go by
I don't really know why I don't really know why
7, 8, 9, 11 years go by
I still feel the same way I did when I was 17
I still look over my shoulder waitin for the world to change

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
ღTakenxxxByღxxx Rose Hall

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Nell looked up from her sketchbook to the sound of her name to grinned when she saw it had come from Dhyl. "Dhyl! What sorta question? But first! I never did get a chance to ask, how were things at the Cupid Ball? I didn't see but did Wyatt come? Was he a surprise? Ooo! Did you too dance?!" she had jumped up from her position on the soft grass and bounded over to her fellow Hufflepuff and grasped him by the hand pulling him along with her to her seat on the glade.
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Wearing: Casual | Where: | With: Dhyl | Thoughts: Tell me tell me tell me tell me!!! | OOC:

But these are the good old days
These are the good old days
And I wish that I could stay
I wish that I could stay
I wish I could stay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:42 am
User Image
User Image

Lɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ
Aɴᴅ I’ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ
Aɴᴅ ғʟᴇᴇɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs sᴄᴇɴᴇ
Aɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴛʜɪɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ

Dhylan cocked his head at the girl's excitement. "The question is more or less about the rest of your questions. Why the ever living hell did you invite him?!" He crossed his arms over his chest, a pouty frown on his lips. With a sigh, the teen decided to answer the rest of the girl's questions. "Things were... awkward, to say the least. Wyatt did indeed come, yes, it was terribly surprising. And yes... we danced. It was probably the most embarrassing thing I've ever done, including wearing a dr--" he stopped suddenly, remembering that she, nor anyone, knew that tidbit of information. "Uh... a dragon.. scarf... thing. F-for a Quidditch game... Of course." Nice save, Nolynn.

I’ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Sᴛᴀʀɪɴ’ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs
Sᴏ ʙʀᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴇ’ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I’ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ ғᴀɪʟ
Gᴏɪɴ’ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Jᴜᴍᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴀʀ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ
Wᴇ’ʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:58 am
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years go by
7, 8, 9, 11 years go by
I still feel the same way I did when I was 17
I still look over my shoulder waitin for the world to change

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
ღTakenxxxByღxxx Rose Hall

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Nell winced at Dhyl's slightly agressive questioning while trying not to giggle at how cute his petulant pout was. She listened enraptured as he spoke about his night trying, and failing, not to aww at how adorable the two of them sounded before raising an eyebrow at his slip. A dragon scarf? Suuuure. "Were things awkward because a man you've only met a couple of times came to see you on Valentines Day or was it awkward because the man you've only seen a few times came and flirted with you on Valentines Day?" she asked semi-innocently before filing away her question about his stutter for a later date.
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Wearing: Casual | Where: | With: Dhyl | Thoughts: I think I know what he meant, and I demand pictures! | OOC:

But these are the good old days
And I wish that I could stay
I wish that I could stay
I wish I could stay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:09 am
User Image
User Image

Lɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ
Aɴᴅ I’ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ
Aɴᴅ ғʟᴇᴇɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs sᴄᴇɴᴇ
Aɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴛʜɪɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ

Dhylan listened to Nell's words, trying not to scoff. "Yes! I've never had a Valentine, and for him to just... ack! A-and... he was not flirting!" He crossed his arms over his chest, a light blush glowing on his pale cheeks. Wyatt hadn't flirted.. right?! Right?!?! No person did that with someone they just met! Particularly when one of them was still a student! It was... weird, yet at the same time, a bit flattering. Blue eyes flicked back to look at the girl before Dhyl released his sigh. "He may have been flirting a little. Maybe more than a little..."

I’ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Sᴛᴀʀɪɴ’ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs
Sᴏ ʙʀᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴇ’ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I’ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ ғᴀɪʟ
Gᴏɪɴ’ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Jᴜᴍᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴀʀ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ
Wᴇ’ʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:23 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gardens

David was glad he got it right despite not knowing where he was even going with his own answer. “Maybe you do.” He said with a smile. “I’m grateful for that.” He added thinking about the next question she asked. “Well I probably wouldn’t us a charm to cheer him up but that would be the cheering charm.” He answered confidently. Clearly he knew that one. “Next question.” David said with a smile polishing off his apple juice.

With: Shayna

Wearing: Casual outfit

OOC: ---

shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:47 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo walked through the gardens alone for now, hoping the Alexandria got his note to meet him here, but he was not entirely too sure if she did. If not, he would have wasted his time here, but he had a feeling that she did. He had not been able to get true time with his girlfriend alone. It had always been classes...homework...whatever could possibly restrain him from spending time with the girl. But he was here now...and he felt that she would be too. He didn't know what the two would do during the time here, but he felt like he just wanted to talk to her...he just wanted to hear her voice. He just wanted to be with her.

He kept walking in circles, hoping that no one found him here other than Alex. He didn't want to deal with a third wheel at this point of time and he knew quite a few people...so he had no doubt in his mind that it could happen, but he would tell anyone to get away for now. Of course, he would say it more politely, but that would be the underlying message. He reserved this time for one girl...the girl he got the chance to call his girlfriend.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria hadn't had too much alone time with Theo. In fact, they haven't had much alone time at all. They were only twelve years old, but weren't couples supposed to spend time together? It seemed like the boy didn't really put any effort into trying to be with her. There was always some excuse as to why it couldn't just be the two of them, wasting their days together. Either homework and classes got in the way, well, in his way, or they would be hanging out with several others. Alexandria's lips parted slightly to let a heavy breath blow out of her lungs. The girl was in desperate need of a partner in crime, and Theo just seemed too much of a good kid to skip class and pull pranks. Maybe some stupid firstie Slytherin would be up for some fun, she thought, a diabolical smile stretching across her mouth. Now, however, wasn't the time to be thinking about that. It was time to be thinking about how Theo left Alex a note to meet him here. Even though it was a cute gesture, the girl still showed up late, but only by about five minutes. After all, he would be the foolish one to think the girl would show up early or even on time.

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:42 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo walked around almost aimlessly, before he finally laid his eyes on the girl he had been looking for. He smiled at her, walking up to her. He had his one hand in his pocket and the other ruffling the top of his head. "Hey Alexandria," he said to her, before wrapping arms around her waist. "I'm sorry I haven't gotten to spend much time with you as of recent. I've just been very stressed out lately, but I'm here now...and I'm yours to do whatever you want." He hoped he didn't regret saying that, but it needed to be said and it was pretty true to some extent. He kept her locked in his arms for a minute, glad she was even there. He hoped she had forgiven him for not being able to see her over only the past couple weeks, but it was almost apparent how stressed he was whenever one saw the boy's face. For two weeks straight, a look of worry had been there and that was mainly because his uncle...not his biological one, but his adopted uncle was having some complications in the hospital. Despite not being blood related to the man, Theo still cared for his family.

A smile had formed earlier on the girl's face, but it really raised some questions for him...mainly because it didn't look like one of happiness, rather one that she makes when thinking about pranks...one that she made at the sorting feast when talking about it then. Like everyone, she had little things about her face that really set apart one smile from another...and much like with everyone else, they were easy to pick up on. His adopted father taught him how to pick up on them at least. He showed Theo the common idiosyncrasies of many, but like a guessing game, one could always be wrong; so he decided not to voice anything, for the fear of being wrong kept him from doing so.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria's eyes locked onto Theo's when the boy appeared in view from around the corner. "Hey," she sputtered out before the boy walked forward and wrapped his arms around her. Since the couple were still extremely young, Alex hadn't felt completely comfortable with how close her boyfriend got to her; however, she wouldn't fight it. This is what older couples did, and if she wanted to prove she was a lot more mature than the average twelve year old, she would endure the situation, wrap her arms around Theo's neck, and press her body against his. By doing so, she seemed to have squeezed out an apology from her boyfriend. Whatever I want? she wondered, a sly smile stretching across her lips once again. Then, a realization popped into Alexandria's mind. Perhaps what Theo meant was something more along the lines of their bodies together. The smile disappeared just as quickly as it had appeared, and Alex leaned back and stared at Theo in the eyes for a moment before striking him across the cheek with the palm of her hand. "That's for putting school ahead of me," she stated. However, that wasn't the only reason why she slapped in. It had a bit to do with the fact that she felt as though he wanted something physical from her right now.

RedEagleEye007

((OOC: sorry for the super late post, but I'm on spring break now, so I should have more time!))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:05 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo didn't quite know quite what to say at this point. One moment he was apologizing for something he shouldn't have to be apologizing for, the next he was being ruthlessly slapped for what he had apologized for, which was ridiculous. He stepped back, half tempted to hit back, but when he thought about it, he found it not to be the best idea. He looked at her with confusion, not really knowing what to say, but then his instincts had kicked in, which he wished would take a back seat, but didn't this time around.

"Da** girl, when I said that I didn't think that slapping was a possibility. Who the h*** do you think you are? I apologized already for something that shouldn't be apologized for. My father always told me to think about my grades first...sorry I embrace that moral a little more than you think I should. Did I really deserve to be smacked? You didn't seem to care about seeing me enough not to be late. But did I mention that...no? That's because I actually wanted to see you. But you know what, forget it, maybe I'll try again on another day. All I wanted to do is talk to you and have a good time doing that, but apparently I shouldn't even have asked you to come here," he told her, irritation present in his voice. He liked her, but he didn't feel that he should be abused either. He wasn't going to take that one bit and unfortunately, once instincts and pride kicked in, there was no controlling it. He turned and began to walk away, shaking his head and he placed his hand on his face, still feeling the sting of the girl's actions. He shook his head as he noticed the redness in the watering hole that laid within the garden.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria cocked an eyebrow when Theo admitted that he didn't think slapping was a possibility. Maybe you should think before you speak, she wanted to say; however, the boy continued onto his rant. Alexandria proceeded to raise both of her eyebrows. Right now was definitely the time for Theo to think before he spoke. Every word that came out of his mouth afterwards was ignored, for the girl focused on the very first question he asked, taking incredible offense to it. "Who the h*ll do I think I am?!" she asked once she could get in a word. The brunet had already started to walk away which caused more anger in Alexandria. "Ex-ca-use me, I'm talking to you!" she called after him. When he didn't turn around, dark eyebrows furrowed and an angry huff escaped from the girl's nostrils. A part of her wanted to chase after her boyfriend, turn him around, and punch him. However, another part of her wanted to just drop it although she would continue to be angry with him.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:21 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo sighed as he walked away, knowing what he had just done, but standing by his decision. He was by no means being stubborn here and demanded some sort of respect and currently, he was not getting that. He shook his head as he heard her call after him, but after he decided to turn back around. "Yes...my liege...I assure you I am the one at fault here. Because if I did the same to you...if I slapped you, surely you would be forgiving," he said sarcastically. He had even gone as far as to bow to the young girl, as if she was a step above him, and in a perfect upper class English accent. He was by no means upper class English and spoke in the cockney tone.

"And I realize you are trying to talk to me? Please, what would you like to say?" he asked her, eyebrows raised. He went back up to her, and got close, even close enough for a cheap shot if she wanted. He expected something like that to happen at this point. He didn't know if she really believed she'd get away with doing anything though. He was not someone to mess with at this point. And now that he expected the worst, he would be ready for it.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria's eyes narrowed into a piercing glare as Theo turned around and made his way back to her. Instead of saying anything, the girl crossed her arms tightly across her chest. A moment of silence passed after Theo's question before the brunette found her voice and said, "I'd like to say that you're incredibly obnoxious." Alexandria spun on her heel and stormed off in the opposite direction. Nostrils flared in anger as she stomped towards the castle. Theo was lucky she didn't jump towards him and claw his eyes out because if her will to walk away was any less, she would have definitely jammed a thumb into his eye socket. "Leave me alone!" she called back without looking.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan walked into the Garden looking for the perfect spot for this to happen. First, it was just going to be a date. Then, if all went well, he would giver her one of the two rings in his pocket. One was for him, and was sized to fit his finger, the other was hers. He had gone through desperate measures to get her ring size, and was glad that was over. He pulled the double rings out of his pocket as he walked and smiled. He was about to make a promise to his girlfriend. No, he was going to promise to be hers, promise to be the man she deserves!

Rowan walked just a little further, into a section covered in flowers and set out a blanket and the basket he had with him. Now, he just needed to send her the letter. He wished it luck as he sent the paper to the Hufflepuff dorms, and hoped it would see itself to her.

Sixth Year/Gryffindor/Dating Corabell
(Outfit link in picture)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Fifth Year~Half-Blood

Corabell shielded her eyes for a moment as she entered the gardens. Her eyes adjusted quickly, and she took a deep breath, enjoying the perfume of flowers in the air. "Rowan!' she called lightly, looking for her boyfriend.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Relationship status: Dating Rowan Edgar Elliott.
Where am I? The Gardens
Who am I with? Rowan
What am I doing? Meeting Rowan, silly!
Wearing: Butterflies
OOC: (( ... ))

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games