Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:37 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan had been looking at some of the flowers, thinking he should have brought some. He felt like a fool now. But then again, he was sure he heard a voice that only could belong to an angel. He turned and stood as Cora entered the Garden area and smiled. "Cora, Over here. I'm glad you could come." He said happily. He watched as she approached and felt even luckier. The bracelet he had asked her out with was on her wrist, and she looked beautiful.

"I'm not sure if i'm seeing things. But I think a butterfly angel came to see me." He said quietly. "You look lovely as ever Cora."

Sixth Year/Gryffindor/Dating Corabell
(Outfit link in picture)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Fifth Year~Half-Blood

Corabell laughed brightly, running the last few steps and reaching to tug Rowan's head down a bit so she could press a quick kiss to the corner of his mouth. Cheeks slightly pink, she stepped back, letting her hand trail down to his bicep. "I've missed you," she confessed, flicking a glance over her boyfriend. "You're looking well. Oh! Before I forget, here!" Corabell reluctantly removed her hand from Rowan's arm, opening the package she held. Two flat golden boxes were revealed, and after a glance at them, Corabell offered the one with Rowan's name etched discreetly on the bottom.

"Shina made them, she calls them mobile floos. These are prototypes, two of just six. She was only going to make five, for just the family, until she worked the bugs out, but I asked her to make you one too," Corabell explained. "They're not full floos, you flick the lighter on top and it makes a tiny floo flame, much to small for firecalls even. But in the case there are paired notepads. You write on one pad, and the message shows up on the other. To send a message, you write a note, tear the page off, light the little floo, and send the paper to the other person. Then they have the linked page, and you can write back and forth until the page fills up." Her eyes sparkled as she offered the unique little gadget, waiting to see what Rowan thought of it.

Relationship status: Dating Rowan Edgar Elliott.
Where am I? The Gardens
Who am I with? Rowan
What am I doing? Meeting Rowan, silly!
Wearing: Butterflies
OOC: (( ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 pm
User Image

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan froze for only a second when she kissed the corner of his mouth and turned red. "I've missed you too. I'm glad you're feeling better." He said with a small smile. He had goosebumps from where she was touching him, he wasn't completely sure why he got goosebumps and butterflies. Weren't those types of things just for girls to feel? He was tempted to lean down and kiss her, but then she pulled something out. She handed him a little case that had a lighter attached. He listened as he looked it over and smiled. "I love it. Thank you. Now we can talk, almost all the time." He said happy with the little gadget. He set it down on the blanket before wrapping his arms around her waist and lifting her off the ground to spin her a little. He kissed her lightly before setting her back down still beat red.

"So, I have some snacks and some juice. Mostly just sweets since Lunch was an hour ago." He said motioning for the picnic he had set out.

(Outfit link in picture)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Corabell gasped a little as Rowan spun her about, and totally denied that she had squeaked a bit as she grabbed his shoulders. The kiss made her blush, though not quite as dark as Rowan.

Smoothing her dress, Corabell settled on the blanket."Thank you. ...So, what have you been up to? I'm sure your summer was much more exciting than mine," she prompted with a grin.

Where am I? The Gardens
Who am I with? Rowan

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:21 pm
User Image

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan smiled as she settled before sitting himself on the blanket. "Eh, not really. Wasn't that fascinating I promise. In fact, it was even less exciting than anything. My aunt does nothing but plan for school. I swear we need to get her a boyfriend or something... And she insisted that I do something. But didn't know how to contact you... He said as he pulled out a small apple juice and offered her a juice as well. "What about you?"

(Outfit link in picture)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:35 pm

Taking the juice, Corabell sipped for a moment. "Fairly boring. I slept through what I could, and had to deal with the indignity of wearing spelled mittens so I wouldn't scratch," she grumbled. "And...I'm pretty sure Shina recorded herself reciting quidditch stats at some point? I know she wasn't allowed in the room with me, and there was Daniel reading....contract law precedents? Well, I'm not sure exactly why they did that, but it was nice to hear their voices, even if the subjects put me to sleep! Mother hired a nurse, and I swear every time I blinked she was making me drink another potion or dabbing on a cream. I do suppose she knew what she was doing though," Corabell admitted, brushing a finger over her cheek absently. The nurse's diligent attentions had prevented the scarring commonly caused by spattergroit. "And the last bit of summer I was getting back into shape again, months abed do no one any good," she huffed with a moue.

Where am I? The Gardens
Who am I with? Rowan

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:07 pm
User Image

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan listened to her speak as he drank his juice. Man had he missed her voice. So soothingly sweet. But he had to cringe at the idea. "Man that must have sucked. Well your back now, and I have a surprise for you as well." He said wanting to get the ring part over with. He was so nervous that he was shaking... Geese what was wrong with him?

(Outfit link in picture)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:33 pm

Corabell shifted a bit so she could face Rowan better. "Rowan?" she laid her hand on his arm. "Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll love it," she soothed, gently rubbing his arm. He looked so nervous!

Where am I? The Gardens
Who am I with? Rowan

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:43 pm
User Image

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan looked over at Cora. He was absolutely nervous. What if she didn't want it? He nodded and took her hand in his. He reached into his pocket and brought out a small black box. It would definitely look like a ring box. He smiled nervously. "Cora, listen. I am in love with you. And if you would have me... I want to promise myself to you." He said feeling like he weight just fell off as he asked. He opened the box that contained two rings.

(Outfit link in picture)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:38 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo walked into the garden after instructing Lexine to come here earlier. He had no idea where she was, but he figured this would really be a nice place to express his feelings for her. What better place than a garden: right? Of course, unless she had allergies then really, this would be a major flop. He hoped that wasn't the case though. He awaited her towards the entrance, hoping she would be prompt. He was extremely nervous at what he was about to do, mainly because it could potentially destroy their friendship, which is why he wanted to wait until longer in the year to do this previously, but after a week or so, his feelings seem to overcome his rationality. He felt like his emotion had completely overridden his logic, but he just let his emotions take the wheel.

He stood there, nervous as ever, not knowing what to do. He even resulted to biting the nail on his thumb as a release. He wondered if it would help at all...and of course, it hadn't at all, but one could always hope. His hopes didn't seem to be fulfilled in this case though. So, he just sat there, looking at the ground, questioning whether or not he should do this. He even consulted his father about it and was met with the phrase 'the heart wants what the heart wants,' which yes, was painfully vague, but pretty much answered everything. He could only hope that Lexine felt the same way.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:08 pm
x
x
x
x

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine walked into the gardens still blooming with flowers. Earlier in the day Iñigo had asked Lexine to visit them after class, she would've forgotten had she not heard the slight edge of nervousness in his voice when he asked. On a normal day, this may have meant little to Lexine. She had noticed him getting more and more nervous as time went on between them every since that day in the common room when he had called her beautiful. Even at the football game there was an air of anxiousness between them. As Lexine ran the tip of her finger across one of the leaves of a rather large bush navagating the garden, she began wondering what exactly Iñigo wanted to see her for. Any time for thinking about it was gone as she turned the corner and was faced with Iñigo who looked absolutely wrecked.

Either way Lexine put a smile on her face as she sat down next to her friend, tucking her hands under her legs.
                                                "Hey..." She said, shifting awkwardly. "What'd you wanna talk about?" She asked carefully sensing Iñigo's obious nervousness.

uniform x ooc :: sorry for any mistakes, this was done on my phone ><

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:44 pm
User Image

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo hadn't moved much from that spot. He was as still as a rock at that point and didn't know what he was going to say...what he was going to do. One would say he looked like he was way too nervous for something to be actually right. This nervousness showed everywhere and didn't subside as he waited...and the worst part is, it did the opposite, it grew...more and more until he almost couldn't handle it. What was he going to say? Anytime for thinking about that was gone now because as soon as he went to do so, he heard the word 'hey,' which scared the living daylights out of him. He had not idea what to do now. He couldn't make up anything at this point because he looked to nervous and couldn't keep a straight face unless he asked her what he wanted to ask her.

"O--oh, hey Lexine. Sorry, you scared me a bit," he said to her, putting on an awkward half-smile that didn't do what it was intended to do. He then got a little closer to the girl, just to make sure that no one was somehow eavesdropping them or anything. "Okay...listen...you remember when I called you b--beautiful?" he asked her, but he couldn't seem to say what he wanted to say. It angered him a bit and he hated the fact that he couldn't tell her. "Ay dios mio!" he said aloud, looking at her. "Me gustas! Tengo te gustaba desde el año pasado," he said to her, shaking his head as he realized she would not understand him.

At this point, he was a little upset, but he stayed composed. He did however, finally look to her eyes. "Listen...I just said...I like you and that I've liked you since last year. I've been wanting to tell you this, I just didn't know how. I guess saying it in Spanish first helped me," he said, chuckling and shaking his head, finally looking at the ground.

(OOC: Not too sure if the Spanish is exactly correct in tense or anything. I think it is. I'll edit it tomorrow if not)

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:22 pm
x
x
x
x

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

As she sat down Lexine grew more and more suspicious, after all she had never really seen Iñigo this nervous. What could he possibly want to tell her that made him so tense? Whatever it was, Lexine just hoped that it wasn't something bad. She was surprised to find out that going up to him had frightened him and she was beginning to say something about it before he started talking quickly about last year. All the sudden a slight blush crossed her face, and she cared little to hold it back by now. She was already caught completely off-guard by the fact that Iñigo was shaken.

Her eyes went wide when Iñigo began blabbering in Spanish. While she'd heard him slip in between languages before, she had never really picked up much and it always frightened her when she did so. Drawing in a breath she scooted a little away from Iñigo creating a small gap between the two. Despite being clueless as to whatever the boy was saying, Lexine's face flushed red. She looked around the garden for a moment and tilted her head asking
                                                "Wha....what?"

Finally Iñigo looked up at her catching her by the eyes. She blinked a few times as she searched, finding nothing but pure nerves.
                                                "I..." She began before the brunette told her that he...liked her? Lexine stayed quiet, Iñigo's words sinking in. She blinked slowly, completely confused, before standing up. "I..." She stammered backing up a bit. Lexine bit her lip hard before she looked to the ground sorting out what was going on in her mind. She knew immediately that her first thought was to flee the situation, it was something she didn't believe she could handle, however that would've just left Iñigo destroyed. She needed to say something other than 'I'.

Drawing in a deep breath Lexine began thinking, letting a tense silence settle between them. What was she to say? Iñigo just told her that he liked her...like-liked her. She had always felt sort of...fuzzy around him, but that couldn't possibly be what she was feeling, was it? Looking back up at Iñigo whom had dropped his eyes to the ground Lexine studied him. Before she knew it, Lexine was sat back down and had wrapped her arms around Iñigo, drawing him into a close hug.
                                                "I... I like you...too..." She stammered out in his ear as she buried her face in his shoulder, rather embarrassed that she had admitted it.

uniform x ooc :: if it's wrong, i wouldn't know. i'm learning german, not spanish xD
                                                and i'm sorry if what lexine is weird, i literally don't know any other way she'd react to something like this.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

He finally got that one off his chest, but the nervousness never subsided. He needed to wait for her answer to it, or at least...her approval or denial. And what he got from his Spanish was a look of confusion, which he expected, but she also scooted over a bit. Had she understood what he had just said to her? He hoped not because what she just did was more of a denial than it was acceptance, but as soon as she asked the question, he quickly ruled the fact that she knew what he said out. She seemed a little confused at the same time.

And that's when it went downhill for him a bit. It would get better a little bit later, but all he did was look at the ground as she started to say the word 'I', not knowing what to say. She stood up and said it again and all he did was shake his head in shame, lost for words. He felt as if he failed and now their friendship was going to go down the drain. They were just going to be the awkward people who used to be friends, and the worst part is, he couldn't live with that. He never wanted that and now that he had confessed to her, they would never be the same. He stayed there for a moment, not getting up with her, mainly because he just was crushed. He was crushed and she looked as if she was about to walk away and leave him with the word 'I', which would leave the worst memory for him to relive in his mind.

Silence fell over them for a short while. He was sitting down with his head down and she was standing up and not saying a word. One could only think of what could possibly be going through her head really. But just as he began to say that he was sorry, she sat back down. And she said something that caused the deep nerve to drop off of his chest He literally felt twenty pounds lighter. His chest had grown heavy from the sadness, and he didn't know how to deal with it either. But, it left as fast as it came. Before he knew it, her head was in his shoulder and she told him that the feeling was mutual...well...not as badly worded as that phrase.

He let out a laugh that came from the happiness that he felt. "Well...I guess the only thing left for me to ask you is 'will you be my girlfriend?" he asked her, wondering what her thoughts was on it. "And I would like to add that your hair smells pretty good today," he said to her, a smile on his face. It probably was a moment killer, but he truly didn't care right then because Lexine said that she liked him.

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:00 pm
x
x
x
x

x

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine's first thought as Iñigo began laughing was that he was making fun of her. No... Lexine thought to herself, closing her eyes only the slightest bit tighter (if it was even possible) No...Iñigo would never do that to me... And her thoughts were confirmed as he began talking, asking if she'd be his girlfriend. Her breath hitched in her throat at that word: girlfriend. For all Lexine's life she'd never really believed she was good enough to be someone's girlfriend, she thought she'd be alone. It was hard for her to see herself with someone, no matter how much she liked them, so for Iñigo to ask her that so simply Lexine felt an immense amount of joy. She kept her head on Iñigo's shoulder as she attempted to regain at least the slightest bit of composure. As soon as she realised that wasn't happening, she pulled herself from Iñigo's shoulder and attempted to divert her eyes from Iñigo's. She kept her sights on the flora that surrounded them, but knew that it was impossible. Lexine soon let her emerald eyes find their way towards Iñigo's blue ones. She blinked a few times before a smile graced her lips. "I...yes..." She said, shrugging gently. She let out a nervous laugh as a tear began to trail itself down her pale cheek. Lexine hadn't even noticed that her eyes had began watering. Then Iñigo commented on her hair. It took a minute for her to register the comment before she made a face at Iñigo and began laughing. Maybe it was only funny because her nerves were everywhere, maybe it was because she was finally letting her jitters settle, but she couldn't help it. No doubt it was the loudest she'd ever really been in Iñigo's presence. "You say the strangest things at the strangest times, you know that?" She said, shaking her head gently as she began to calm down, her breath still rather uneven.

uniform x ooc :: Finally got the post out, yey

RedEagleEye007

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games