Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image

Isis laughed at the thought of Hydrus beating up Icarus. They paled hair man was a very good duelest but for some reason she couldn't help but picture a fist fight. "It's ok, if he does I'll beat him up. He knows not to mess with me." She joked back smiling the whole time. Rummaging a little in the basket as she tried to decide what to go for. "One thing? What is it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image
{ Professor Icarus Skylar }
Quidditch Referee and Flying Instructor

User Image

Icarus leaned in, close to Isis' ear, "I love you," he smirked softly, hoping it was not too soon to say it. But that's how he felt. He meant it too.

Icarus casually watched Isis dig through the basket, waiting for her reaction.

User Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image

Isis paused turning almost as red as her dress. Curse it when her femaleness showed so easily. Turning to look at him her eyes were a little wider with surprise. Icarus sounded so sure of himself. She smiled unable to help herself. "I love you too, Icarus." Isis answered her voice soft and honest. It felt so right to say it. Even though they barely knew each other, even though this was their first date...she just couldn't shake the feeling.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Icarus smiled softly, something he hadn't done in what felt like years, "I'm sorry," he shook his head. It wasn't like they knew each other for that long to say that, "I hope you didn't feel as though you had to say that on my account. I mean, I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable and say that to make me feel better,"

User Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image

"Now you listen here, Icarus Skylar. I don't say something unless I mean it. I'm a big girl and I know my own feelings. If you want complete honesty out of me, what I'm feeling inside right now is the closest thing I've ever had to being in love. Am I certain it's love? I can't say. But....." As Isis spoke she paused slightly every once in a while trying to find the best way to discrib what she meant. "But every time I pause in my day, I wonder what you're doing then. You keep coming into my thoughts all of the time. When I see you I feel my heart skip and flutter. It's been a long time....if ever that something as simple as meeting your eyes or seeing you smile just warms me and makes me happy. If that's not love then what is?" She was a bit pink by the time that she finished. It'd been a long time since she'd tried to explain what she was feeling. Now she just had to ignore the tiny thought in her mind that told her she said too much too soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:17 am
User Image

User Image

"I'm glad you sincerely love me," he brushed some hair from her eyes, "I feel the same way. When I first met you and I pretended to be king of the whole school, was rude to you. I was young. Stupid. But, when I saw you at Hog's Head again, I wanted to show you that I had changed since the last time I met you. Silly, huh? Getting that drunk must have seemed really stupid,"

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

Isis felt herself turn a little bit pinker. He remembered that? Honestly she didn't think he would and it made her smile a little. "I got almost as drunk as you. So honestly it was actually alot of fun, not stupid. I'm glad to know you can loosen up and have fun. It was cute to see you that way." She replied teasing him lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image

User Image

"I guess," he hesitated and brushed some strands of hair from his eyes, "I guess I'm just trying to say that I'm sorry. For, you know... being a stupid Slytherin. Many years have passed since that day, and I haven't spent a day not regretting it. It killed me inside from the moment I did it, but, I had no choice. I guess Yuki was in the same ship as I was because he did the same to a bunch of girls,"

Icarus paused. He sounded so stupid. What was he even saying? It made no sense whatsoever.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

After her conversation with her herbology professor Jack rushed to the gardens where she had asked the Ethelwine twins to meet her. They were the closest thing she had to friends so she figured that it would be okay to see them outside of class. She arrived before the twins so she picked a plot of grass and set herself and her plant down. "I hope they show up...",

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:25 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxвℓαкε αη∂ αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηεUser Image

Where are we? The gardens

Who's with us?Jack and her basil plant.

What are we doing?
Surprising Jack.

Oh Orange Coconut
{ }

User Image

The twins arrival had been delayed for the fact that Alex had too many 'oohs' and 'aaahs' throughout their mini garden tour. Blake had to practically pull her hair out to stop looking at every plant that was deemed interesting. And trust me. There were a lot of things that interested Alex. They noticed their Hufflepuff friend along with a plant (deemed interesting by Alex) and the younger twin decided to sneak up on her. She heard Jack's small mumble and put her hands on top of her eyes, blocking her vision. Blake then bent down to her ear whispering, "Guess who this is?" His voice low and mysterious. They had often played tricks like this to cousins and such, switching around to who did the talking and who did the covering. Sometimes only one did the whole thing, making the people more confused on who to guess on. It was one of the beneficial things about having a twin. You had an extra pair of hands and mouth.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

tarantaellegra

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack felt her heart jump a little bit as a pair of hands found their way in front of her eyes. Though she was sure that she wasn't in any danger it was still a little unnerving to the young girl. Her hands shot up to feel the pair on her face. They seemed to small to match the voice that had whispered in her ears, "You have such lady like hands Blake.", She grinned, hoping that she had guessed right.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:50 pm

What are we doing?
Sitting, wishing, waiting.

Oh Orange Coconut
{ }

User Image

Blake frowned. Lady hands? Alex snickered as she watched her brother looking at his hands. They didn't seem girly. Did it? Alex lifted her hands from Jack's face and looked down at her, her legs providing comfort for her back. She flashed a smile before whispering to her, "You're right on the money." She took a seat next to Jack and took a breath of fresh air. Meanwhile, Blake was still fretting at his 'lady' hands. Looking up, Alex patted the grass next to her for her brother. "Come on Blake. She said my hands were lady like. Not yours." "But our hands are indentical. So that means my hands are as lady like as yours. Blake took upon his sister's hands and compared it to hers. His hand was slightly longer than hers but otherwise looked similar.

User Image

tarantaellegra

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack stuck her tongue out at Blake. Silly boys always afraid of being ladylike. Her mother always complained about how men were terrified of seeming to feminine. Like it was bad to be a lady. "Hush up, Blake.", She grinned and patted the grass on her other side.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:42 pm

What are we doing?
Sitting, wishing, waiting.

Oh Orange Coconut
{ }

User Image

Blake took a seat next to Alex, hugging his legs. He rocked back and forth slightly, humming the Montrose Magpies anthem. It took only a split second for Alex to recognize the tune and soon followed, their harmonious voices corresponding to each others. They rocked side to side slowly as if it was a necessity when doing the anthem. Alex looked over to Jack and gave her a smile, still humming to the tune. She was pretty sure that Jack would think the twins looked kind of crazy right now. Singing some unknown tune in the garden. What a load of crazy.

User Image

tarantaellegra

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack wrapped her arms gently around Watson as she watched the twins. She couldn't exactly pass judgement on the twins, as she was the one walking around with a plant named Watson. She simply watched their song, enjoying it a little bit even. She didn't want to interrupt them so she said nothing until they were done. So cute...

Maybe think about you?

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out