Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:45 pm
User Image
Right now, I know that if I go, nothing will change
Yes, without delay the world will spin on either way
“In that case, it’s okay,” So I want to say
But I’m void of a voice for a phrase so fake
I’m afraid, ‘cause I’d want to be missed
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Halfblood | Third Year Slytherin | Thirteen Years Old
Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer
Early Autumn 2059 Gardens With: Tàm
Wearing: [Outfit] Status: "Just a few minutes..."

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Áedán only intended to rest his eyes for a moment. He figured Tàm would keep chatting with him, and after a few minutes they would go on about the rest of their walk like normal. He hadn't expected Tàmhas to start stuttering. 'Did I bother him...?' Áedán tried to get a view of the other boy's face, but it was difficult from his angle between the sun over Tàm's shoulder and him not meeting his gaze. Tàmhas simply stated he didn't mind, and before Áedán could say anything further, calloused fingers carded through his hair and the words died on his lips.

Then came the singing. If his face wasn't red before, it sure was now. This was a little... Intimate, come to think of it, wasn't it? Normally something like that wasn't a problem. Áedán heard the soothing lilt of Tàm's singing on countless occasions, but it was never quite like this before. It was a little embarrassing. Everything was a little embarrassing when it came to Tàm these days, and he couldn't quite make sense of why. But he worried if someone caught them, they might get the wrong impression. Why did he have to go and use Tam as a lap pillow? He should move. He should get up and apologize for making it weird. They should go find Gian and head to the book store.

He did none of those things. Despite his nerves, Tàm's voice had a way of filling Áedán with the strongest sense of peace. Before he knew it, he found himself drifting off, nuzzling closer to the warmth of the other's hand.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                              Cinnabun Gryffie

I’m just an outcast trying to pass for someone strong
                                                              Nothing but a coward with a hated person’s song
                                                              As I write from my mind, all my wonders burst in colors
                                                              Reaching out to be...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:58 pm
User Image
I do my hair toss, check my nails
Baby, how you feelin'? (Feelin' good as hell)
Hair toss, check my nails
Baby, how you feelin'? (Feelin' good as hell)

User Image

Halfblood | Third Year Gryffindor | Thirteen Years Old
Quidditch - Reserve | Fite Club | Language Club | Namaste
Early Autumn 2059 Gardens With: Honey, TimTam, and Dannyboy
Wearing: Cute & Yellow Status: How sweet~

Saturday mornings were the best! Especially now that it was third year. Not only did Babs have the whole castle grounds to explore, but now she had access to the surrounding area, namely Hogsmeade Village. There was so much more to do now! She hoped to find Serafina and do some shopping in the afternoon, but for now, it was just Barbara, Honey, and Honey's perfect, fluffy, little corgi butt.

Honey's favorite place for walkies was the gardens. She just loved to smell the roses and chase the butterflies. Today she was sniffing the path as they walked, one pudgy leg in front of the other. She was very focused when her head perked up, and Barbara cooed over how precious she was. "Aww, Honey~! What is it, Girl?"

The corgi's ears twitched as her head shot in a different direction, seeming to have pinpointed the direction of whatever sound she heard. The very good girl smiled, and her tongue dangled as she darted ahead as fast as her tiny baby legs could carry. Her owner, meanwhile, wasn't so pleased about that. It was a Runaway Honey! "Wha—Honey?! Hold on a sec!" Bonnie called as she gave chase.

It turned out Honey heard a couple of friends! Tàm was sitting in the grass, but Barbara heard the "Oof!" from Áedán before she saw the mop of fiery red laying on Tàm's lap. Honey sat on Áedán's stomach, happy as a peach while the taller boy aggressively scratched behind her ears and around the scruff. "Didnae your mum teach you nae tae jump on people? That's nae very 'good dog' of you, y'ken."

Barbara quietly stepped closer so not to draw attention. Oh, it looked like they had been awfully cozy just now. She clasped her hands behind her back and leaned forward over Tàm's shoulder, a cheery smile on her face as she greeted them. "Good morning, TimTam! Good morning, Dannyboy! Having fun down there?" She placed a hand against her cheek, feigning innocence as she asked, "That looks nice. Can I join?"

Her hand covered her mouth then as she stifled her giggles. Áedán was redder than she'd ever seen. He shot forward and sat up with honey, and though his face was hidden, Babs could see the blush persisting across the back of his neck. Normally Áedán came across so flat, but he was always so lively when it came to teasing him about Tàm. Those two were so silly.

"No." He shot back simply, petting Honey in his lap. When he looked at her over his shoulder, his face was back to normal—well, mostly. He looked pretty annoyed, not that Barbara minded. Áedán usually looked at least a little miffed with the world. "Dinnae you have anything better tae do than sick your dog on unsuspecting people? Look at her. She's a monster."

Barbara looked at Honey. Honey was steadily crawling up Áedán's shoulder and his head tilted back to avoid wet puppy kisses. Though his frustrated gaze held steady, Barbara didn't think he meant a word of it; he was still giving her those primo neck scritches, anyway. When Honey realized she wouldn't be reaching Áedán's face anytime soon, she turned her attention towards Tàm instead, trying to lean her nose close enough to licking distance of his cheek. "I think she just likes you guys." She smiled.

OOC:
                                                          Cinnabun Gryffie

Woo, child, tired of the foolish
                                                          Go on, dust your shoulders off, keep it moving
                                                          Yes, Lord, step into some new kicks
                                                          In there, swimwear, going-to-the-pool quick
                                                          Come now, come dry your eyes
                                                          You know you a star, you can touch the sky
                                                          I know that it's hard, but you have to try
                                                          If you need advice, let me simplify

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Gardens, next to some petunias
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Áedán, Bonnie Lass, and Honey-Pop
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Resting in the Fresh Air
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Two scares at once!

Tàm let himself drift off into the song he was singing, green eyes watching the grass move and sway, almost in perfect harmony with the words. Beside Áedán, a small yellow flower opened its petals to the sky. His only thought was how soft Áedán's hair was when brushed through with Tàm's fingers. Somewhere near, someone was talking, but their words simply drifted along on the breeze.

For a beautiful, blissful moment, all was calm... then chaos! Out of nowhere, Honey bounded from the tall grass, pouncing to jump on the redhead's tummy. "Aaah!! Honey-Pop!" Tàm squeaked out, song halting in quick succession. Áedán seemed a kip annoyed about the situation as well, though the shorter boy was more focused on hiding the redness in his cheeks.... and probably ears, if Fina's words had informed him of anything. "Och Honey-Pop! Ye mist be 'ere tae speil! Silly pup!" He moved his hand from the red hair, instead petting Honey's soft tawny fur.

He laughed a bit at the dog's antics, then noticed something dreeping over his shoulder. "AAH!!!" Tàm yelped once more, his hand moving to clutch at his heart. "Och ye scared me! Mah hert cannae tak' it, BonBon!" He huffed a bit, then looked over at the redhead as Babs asked about joining him. Tàm flushed again, thinking that his lap certainly wasn't comfortable enough to have one person, let alone two, napping on him. Luckily Áedán spoke up before he had to, though he sat up holding Honey. Why was Tàm suddenly missing the taller teen's warmth?

Áedán asked about siccing the dog on him, claiming Honey to be a monster, though the dog seemed far more interested in giving the boy lots of slobbery kisses. Tàm reached a small hand over to scratch the pup atop the head, jiggling her soft ears. "O' coorse she likes us! We're wonderfully likeable fowk, BonBon!" He sent up a dazzling grin to the blonde, green eyes sparkling in the warm sunshine. He scratched the dog's cheeks, laughing as her ears bounced with the movements.

{{Wearing :: Comfy Lounging Clothes}}
          {{}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          TrickBlues
          Áedán

I, I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Tʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ
          I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:00 pm
User Image
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer
Early Autumn 2059 Gardens With: Tàm
Wearing: [Outfit] Status: "When a bird's injured, Rowan said to..."

It was incredible how much could happen in less than a minute. Peace erupted into utter chaos as a surprisingly heavy bundle of fluff leapt for him, sparking a grunt of pain from himself and a squeak of surprise from his friend. Then came Babs to startle the boys half out of their wits. Áedán’s face felt like fire as she teased them, and he refused to look at either of them, focused on giving Honey her requested pets as she berated her. ‘Probably shouldnae have done that after all…’ Clearly their proximity was giving certain people the wrong idea.

His attention was pulled to Tàm as he chimed in about how they were so likable, of course the dog liked them too. ‘Well, one of us is.’ Áedán thought. He held Honey tight enough that she wouldn’t jump off of him and take the other boy down, a fond smirk on his lips and a faint blush still dusting his cheeks. Tàmhas radiated warmth in both body and spirit, and it was easy to get swept up by his excitement. The first word to come to mind watching the scene was pretty, but…

Áedán glanced up at Barbara, who was smiling brightly as she spoke. “Yeah, I think so too! I don’t think anyone could dislike Tàm, right, Áedán?” There was something knowing in her expression that the redhead did not like. He snapped his head in the opposite direction when the blush returned to his cheeks, though not as intensely as before. This was all a little more than Áedán was willing to deal with this morning. “Aye, I guess...”

Honey’s ears perked to attention as she spied two small creatures swooping at each other from the sky. With Áedán’s guard dropped, it was easier for her to squirm out of his arms. She leapt off his shoulder and into the grass. One of them was coming down! Whatever it is, it must want to play! The corgi sped off once again in the direction of the new plaything, determined to fetch.

“Tch...” The boy winced, rubbing at his shoulder where Honey kicked off. For such a wee little thing, those stubby paws sure packed a punch when she threw her weight into them. “Where’s she off to now?” He asked, frowning as his gaze caught up to her target. A bird was swooping down, and from the looks of it, might not go back up in time. That wasn't good.

Babs seemed to catch on as soon as he did, gasping loudly and bringing her hands to her mouth. She seemed too frozen to act. “Oh, no! Honey, no!” She cried.

Áedán flipped around, moving straight into a sprint and went for the dog. If it had been just him, he’d let it happen. It was the circle of life, after all. But with Tàm and Barbara, this was sure to go south fast, and… There was no stopping it. Babs shrieked as Honey bounced into the air and snatched the bird in her maw. Áedán slowed to a stop ahead of them. He could at least assess the damage before either of the others got to see. “Honey!” He called. The dog whipped her head around, nub of a tail aggressively vibrating as she looked at him like she had just caught her favorite frisbee. “Come here.”

Honey trotted over and Áedán knelt on one knee to meet her. He shrugged off his jacket and used it to cover his hands, held out beneath her mouth. “Drop it.”

She did as was asked. The warm (and slightly damp) bundle of feathers plopped into his hands. Honey was all tongue and smiles, like she thought she was the best girl. Definitely not, but he didn’t have the heart to tell her she was a bad dog today. Instead his attention turned to the little bird to assess the damage. He could feel the flutter of a tiny heart in his palm, and its body shook in a way that looked like it was hyperventilating. There were no holes from bite marks, but the left wing drooped in a way he knew wasn’t normal. The poor thing was clearly in shock. He wondered if its heart would beat right out of its chest.

Behind him, Barbara clutched Tàm’s shoulder like a lifeline. Her blue eyes were welling with tears that threatened to spill. “Is it, is it okay?!”

“It’s… Nae dead, if that’s what you’re asking.” ‘The wing’s definitely broken. We’ll need tae find a way tae bind it somehow, and then…’

OOC:
                                                              Cinnabun Gryffie

Reaching out to be...

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Gardens, next to some petunias
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Áedán, Bonnie Lass, and Honey-Pop
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Birdie Rescue!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope we can save him!

Tàm watched as Áedán loved up on Honey the corgi, and he was able to push himself to a more comfortable sit. Watching Honey made Tàm a bit homesick, wanting to get to love on Bodaigh too. After mentioning that no one could dislike himself or Áedán, Barbara simply changed it to no one being able to dislike Tàm alone. But the redhead agreed, though his voice was a bit soft. "Och! Na, ah wis thinking a' o' us! me, Áedán, Wull, Gian, Aurias 'n' Fina, 'n' ye tae, Bonnie lass! We're a' juist bonnie." He nodded a few times, though he couldn't help but think Áedán was a little extra lovely...

Another round of chaos ensued when Honey leapt off of the redhead's chest, running to chase after something in the sky. Apparently no one could quite tell her plan. "Ah think she's juist bein' a silly pup." He nodded, grinning as the dog bounded around. Green eyes looked over at the other two, then back at the dog just in time to watch her scoop up a bird into her maw. Babs shouted an "oh no!" while Áedán sprung into action.

He called the dog over, issuing her to drop the bird. Luckily, the dog was pretty obedient and did just that. Tàm struggled to push himself up to his feet as well, to try and help as best he could. Babs asked if the bird was okay, and Áedán struggled to say it wasn't dead. It was probably quite hurt, especially if that droopy wing was any indication. "Kin ye save him, Áedán? Is... Ur we able tae mak' him okay again?" Tàm asked, his voice breaking over his words as tears filled his eyes. A small hand reached out to gently pet the bird on the head, breath hitching as he looked over at his friend to see if he could save the day. He wiped his tears on his sleeve, sniffling quietly in hopes the poor soul could be saved.

{{Wearing :: Comfy Lounging Clothes}}
          {{}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          TrickBlues
          Áedán

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:00 pm
User Image
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Early Autumn 2059 Gardens With: Tàm, Barbara, Honey, and a bird
Wearing: [Outfit] Status: "Please don’t cry."

Áedán realized very quickly that he should have answered with more finality. He was just stuck in his own head, sorting out a step-by-step plan on how to best handle the situation. Tàm asked if the sparrow would be alright, but as he reached to pet it, Áedán withdrew a hand from under his jacket and caught him gently by the wrist. "You dinnae want to touch a wild bird," he warned. "It might carry diseases. You have to be careful."

He winced at the sound of Tàm's breath hitching. Green eyes were welling up. He was definitely going to start crying, and Aedan hadn't the slightest clue how to handle that. "Don't—It's... Um. Look, none of that, alright?" The Slytherin's hand slid down, fingers hooking with Tàm's rather than letting go. He gave a gentle squeeze, both reassuring and pleading. He only wanted to know the bird would be fine. Áedán couldn't guarantee that, but he could at least voice the plan he'd come up with. That might settle him down. "The wing is broken, but I think it happened before Honey caught it. I'm more worried about shock from the freight, but otherwise, there's nae puncture wounds."

"So... That sounds good, right?" Babs asked hopefully from his other side. At her feet stood Honey, oblivious to any wrong she might have committed.

Áedán nodded. "I'll need to find a way to brace the wing. I'm sure there's supplies in the hospital wing I could use for that. Other than that, we need something small we can keep it in while it heals, and it'll need food and water. But I think I can handle it." This time, he spoke with more confidence. Anything he didn't know, he might be able to consult Aurais. He had Astyth, after all. William was bound to know something. If nothing else, Dr. Lane in Hogsmeade probably had the answer.

Barbara brightened up at the news at least. "Okay, great! You hear that, Tàm? It's going to be fine. Noooothing to worry about." She scooped Honey into her arms. "I have a shoebox in my dorm from last week. Would something about that size do?"

"That'd be perfect, actually. Can we take it?"

The girl smiled brightly. "Of course! Yeah, let's go to Gryffindor then!" She hopped back a step before twirling around, her curly ponytail bouncing with her. Honey jumped back down to walk by her side while she scooped up Áedán's bag for him. He appreciated it, considering his hands were full. Áedán stood carefully so not to jostle the bundle nested on his jacket. The little bird looked about the same, but it seemed its heart wasn't beating too fast. Yes, he was sure it would be fine. "TimTam, don't forget your things! We've got a mission to complete!"

OOC:
                                                              Cinnabun Gryffie

Reaching out to be...

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Gardens
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Áedán, of course
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Practicing Nymph Magic
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? What the heck is a heartsong?

It was a beautiful afternoon here in the garden beside the school. Today specifically, Tàm had implored for Áedán to join him. Ever since Will told him he was a nymph, Tàm had gone to their Herbology professor (and the only nymph he knew), and she confirmed he did indeed have "a nymphic aura" .... whatever the heck that meant. Since then, he'd been working with the Herbology professor to try and learn nymphic magic. Apparently it was largely emotion-based, and since he pretty much only had one emotion, his current assignment was to "get in touch with his core".... which apparently had nothing to do with his abdomen... despite his guess.

So, in effort to have a judgement-free sort of practice, he brought along the one human he knew wouldn't ever judge him... well, beside Pa, but Pa couldn't exactly mosey on over. "Okay. Sae mah goal is tae huv a go 'n' mak' mah emotions wirk, richt? Tae uise thaim tae mak' th' environment react tae me. Bit howfur th' heck does that wirk, ye ken? Why'd she gie sic vague instructions? Tis a'maist lik' she doesn't pure ken howfur tae blether tae fowk, richt? Lik' howfur whin ah wis a foremaist year. 'n' fowk wur confusing." Tàm rattled off happily, before plopping in the grass of the garden. It was always a struggle to get back up, but at least he had Áedán, who never seemed to mind lifting him back up.

"Okay. Ah hae tae titch th' earth. 'n' let mah... heartsong oot? Surely that means something important...." He clucked his tongue softly, putting his palms against the dirt in front of him. Green eyes stared at his hands, wondering exactly what it meant to "use your heartsong to grow the world". He hemmed and hawed for a second, before a proverbial lightbulb went off. He looked all around, eyes searching for any humans that may come nearby. "Dinnae... Tell a'body, okay? " When no such danger was found, the brunette kicked off his shoe, followed by his ghost sock. A small blush touched his cheeks and ears, but he curled in a way to press his foot against the grass too. As if by his nervous guidance, the grass seemed to fluff up, hiding the burn scars that interlaced his foot and ankle. A gasp escaped him, and green eyes quickly looked over at the redhead. Unbeknownst to him, the gold rings in his eyes seemed a bit brighter by the joy from his moves.

{{Wearing :: Kilt & Loose Shirt}}
          {{1 - "Okay. So my goal is to try and make my emotions work, right? To use them to make the environment react to me.
          But how the heck does that work, you know? Why'd she give such vague instructions?
          It's almost like she doesn't really know how to talk to people, right? Like how when I was a first year. And people were confusing."
          2 - "Okay. I have to touch the earth. And let my... heartsong out? Surely that means something important...."
          3 - "Don't... tell anyone, okay?"}}

Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Quote:
          Áedán

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:21 pm
User Image
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Halfblood | Third Year Slytherin | Fourteen Years Old
Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer/Beater
Spring 2060 Gardens With: Tàm
Wearing: Gray pants, white top, and a blue button up. Cool and comfortable. Status: Nymphic magic practice

Yet again Áedán found himself lured into the garden and away from his studies by Tàm’s antics. Not that he was complaining. It was a beautiful afternoon and Áedán was, for once, admittedly, in need of a break. What could he say? Transfiguration didn’t hold his interest like smithing or Ancient Runes could. Even Healing was more interesting; at least it had practical use. For what reason would the blacksmith ever need to turn a rat into a teapot in his day to day life? None. Ever. It wasn’t like he even had an interest in animagi studies either, but Erikk Knapp was outstanding at Transfiguration, so Áedán had to keep up. It was as simple as that. He’d never hear the end of it otherwise, but he was at his wits end by the time Tàmhas managed to round him up from his perch on the fountain in the clocktower courtyard. Keeping him company while he practiced his nymphic magic sounded infinitely more appealing.

Once they were settled into a secluded spot amongst the plants, Tàm tried to explain everything their Herbology professor taught him thus far. Her explanations were incredibly vague, leaving both boys at a bit of a loss. Then again, it sounded sort of like learning wandless magic. There were no easy instructions, no precise swing of a wand to guide them through. It must have been something like that. Áedán perked up when Tàm seemed to come up with something, only to take in their surroundings and ask him not to tell anyone… That he was taking off his sock. He couldn’t help but give a sharp exhale at that. How scandalous.

“What would I say? That you’re sportin' a Halloween sock in the middle of Spring?” He arched a brow with an amused smirk. “Tàm, I hate tae break it tae you, but I think they already know.” He knew exactly what he was getting at, but thought it better to bring his attention away from the exposed scars and towards something more lighthearted.

Áedán watched, bewildered, as a patch of grass grew around Tàm’s foot. Suddenly a lot of things made a lot more sense. The whole time, Áedán had just thought Tàm had a knack for finding comfortable places to nap. Like a cat. Usually he never put much thought into it, but the time on the pitch after he flew them down from the announcer’s booth? The grass had definitely been even on the pitch before that. “So that’s why the grass is always softer wherever you’re laying around…”

The Slytherin leaned forward on his hands, closer to Tamhas so he could get a better look at the nymphic magic at work. Was it just him, or were Tàm’s eyes a little more gold? ‘I wonder if that’s from the magic tae? Or maybe just a trick of the light…’ Either way, Áedán quite liked it, but there were more important things to worry about at the moment; like helping Tàm figure himself out. To let his heartsong out…

“Maybe she means you should let yourself feel your emotions more freely.” He theorized. “Y'ken, just… Let it out? Like, how did you feel right then when you did that? Happy, right? Ah… Happi-er? Maybe that’s what helps the plants grow. And if you were upset, maybe they would wither.” He leaned back to sit properly then, his arm crossed under the other while he brought his fist to his lips in thought. “You always radiate positivity, like you’re sunshine personified. It’s nothing new, but… Maybe that’s also what’s holding you back. Nae that you should force yourself tae be dowie, or anything like that. But maybe you should just relax and let things flow naturally? Don’t think tae hard about it.”

How much of Tàm’s eternal joy was genuine enough to meet the magic’s perimeters? There had to be something at work here holding him back. Otherwise they’d have been living in a jungle of overgrown grass long before now. Just as Áedán was aware he rarely smiled, did Tàmhas know he usually was smiling? He could probably count on one hand the amount of times he’s seen the brunette actively express something beyond just happy to be there. “You kin grow grass, but what else kin it do?” He muttered. “Can you make other plants grow? Flowers bloom? Could you heal a plant from the brink of death?”

‘Oh, but isn’t there something about a nymph’s song…?’ Áedán remembered finding Tàm’s singing especially calming, but he always found himself so absorbed in the sound of his voice that he never paid any mind to their environment. Was that his magic at work too? “But then again, maybe she’s literally talking about singing.”

OOC:

Cinnabun Gryffie

Reaching out to be...

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I've been making grass grow this whole time?

Tàm blinked a few times when asked what Áedán would even say, before the redhead teased him about his spooky sock. "Foremaist aff, pat some respect oan Halloween's name. Seicont, this is th' coolest sock. Th' ghosts? yea. Thay glow in th' mirk. Sae. Yea." He tried to sound serious, but ended up tittering over his words and sending over a toothy grin. In fact, both teens knew Tàm's so-called terrible secret, and neither would move to use it against the other.

After accidentally making grass curl up his foot and ankle, the Slytherin seemed fascinated. He noted that the grass around Tàm was always softer, which earned a confused look from the brunette. "Is it pure? Ah juist thought ah wis aye comfy enough tae nap anywhere. Ah ne'er thought ah wis th' yin making it comfy..." He pondered a moment, recalling laying with Áedán in the grass of their back garden, soaking in the sunshine. Had the grass actually grown to his comfort?

Tàm tried to explain what Professor Aza had taught him, but noted that he had no clue. Luckily, his more logical pal had a few ideas. Maybe it was indeed all about his emotions? He asked how Tàm had felt when the grass grew around him, then asked if he were upset, would the grass wither away? The brunette gently pet the grass beside himself, eyes filled with curiosity. He nodded, sighing softly. "A dinnae ken howfur tae cop ither emotions. Richt efter break... Whin Wull tellt me aboot bein' a nymph... He worded it pure weird, richt? A-and mah foremaist thought wis... Juist... Sae crabbit! 'N' Ah hated it! 'Twas th' wirst thing! Mah hert wis a' dowie 'n' doilt. 'N' then Wull wasn't even bein' a butt! Sae then ah felt... Pure weird ben 'n' it hurt mah tummy." He sighed softly, but in the corner of his vision, Tàm noticed one of the tulips wilting over a bit.

Tàm perked up, leaning forward to investigate the little yellow flower. "Did Ah dae that?" his voice was soft, another pang of guilt surging through him. He didn't want to accidentally harm any plants! Green eyes looked back over at the redhead, who was asking about what else the nymphic powers could do. "Weel, fae whit a've learned... Ah shuid be able tae hulp graw ony plants. Ah think. Bit an' a', if ah git scared or something, parntly true nymphs kin caw intae trees. Ah dinnae think ah dae that... Richt? 'N' thir's an' a' parntly something aboot nymphs huvin tae follow ony commands issued by folk, bit that's... Likelie a myth, richt?" At least... he was pretty sure he'd never been forced into following commands. But his mind was whirring, trying to think if anyone had ever actually issued any commands over him. Pa had before, but it was mostly forge safety. The big rules, the yellow lines... Tàmhas had never really given it much thought, since Pa's "serious voice" was enough to make anyone follow orders. Especially if the consequences involved being kicked from the forge.

It was then that Áedán noted that their quirky professor may very literally be speaking of singing. That seemed to catch the attention of the green-eyed teen. "Dae ye think thay hae tae be in a certain leid? Dae nymphs hae thair ain tongue? Or wid Gaelic wirk? Sassenach? F... French?" He questioned aloud, before pausing a second and hanging his head.

"Ah dinnae even ken ony French..."

{{1 - "First off, put some respect on Halloween's name. Second, this is the coolest sock. The ghosts? Yea. They glow in the dark. So. Yea."
          2 - "Is it really? I just thought I was always comfy enough to nap anywhere. I never thought I was the one making it comfy..."
          3 - "I don't know how to feel other emotions. Right after break... when Will told me about being a nymph... he worded it weird, right? A-and my first thought was... just... so angry! And I hated it! It was the worst thing! My heart was all sad and confused. And then Will wasn't even being a butt! So then I felt... weird inside and it hurt my tummy."
          4 - "Well, from what I've learned... I should be able to help grow any plants. I think. But also, if I get scared or something, apparently true nymphs can turn into trees. I don't think I do that... right? And there's also apparently something about nymphs having to follow any commands issued by humans, but that's... probably a myth, right?
          5 - "Do you think they have to be in a certain language? Do nymphs have their own tongue? Or would Gaelic work? English? F... French?"
          6 - "I don't even know any French..."}}

Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Quote:
          Áedán

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:04 pm
User Image
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer/Beater
Wearing: Gray pants, white top, and a blue button up. Cool and comfortable. Status: Nymphic magic practice

Áedán couldn't help but chuckle when Tàm shot back at him to put some respect on Halloween's name. He loved it when Tàmhas brought out the sass; it always managed to catch him off guard. "Oh the ghosts glow then? Well, that changes everything. My mistake," He joked back, "Obviously those are meant tae be year-round. I'm sorry I ever doubted them."

As they discussed Professor Aza's mysterious words of wisdom, Tàm confided he wasn't sure how to express those other emotions, relaying the events of his previous encounter with Will that started this whole thing to begin with. Apparently Tàm had gotten seriously angry with him, but that was hard to imagine. Áedán frowned, deep in thought as he considered what his friend was saying. "Sounds tae me like you felt guilty for doubting him. That's okay, y'ken..." He assured him gently. Their shoulders brushed as he shifted beside him, propping himself up with his hand in the grass. His opposite leg was bent towards him, his forearm resting atop his knee as he spoke. "Nae every feeling's going tae feel good, but they're still important... Though I imagine that sounds downright looney coming from me, hm?" He gave a faint smile at that, well aware that he was probably one of the least expressive of their friends... Well, besides maybe Aurais, but that was just because of his jaw.

A tulip wilted beside them as Tàm spoke, catching both of their attention. At Áedán's prodding, the other boy further elaborated on the things he might be able to do. Turning into a tree caught his attention. "If that's the case, I'm surprised you didnae dae that when we flew down that yin day. You matched your sock." The next supposed trait was more disturbing. Nymphs had to follow orders? What sort of nonsense was that? "...You'd ken if you were being, like... Compelled tae dae something though, right?" The redhead questioned, suddenly concerned. Surely that had to be false. As often as Tàm had been bullied, something like that would have come up by now, wouldn't it? But if he heard it from Professor Aza, then there had to be some truth to it. He'd certainly never forced him into anything, right?

'Come tae think of it... Did I tell Tàm tae get on my broom that time? Or did I ask?' That was a scary train of thought. As he considered it, he completely missed what Tàmhas had to say about the singing. Áedán couldn't help but get distracted wondering of all the time times he may have inadvertently made his best friend do something he would have otherwise not done himself. Tàm's piercings came to mind. "We did have that misunderstanding when it came tae these..." Áedán pointed out as he tucked a stray hair behind Tam's ear. He stopped at one of the black hoops as the cool metal brushed against his fingertips, blue eyes worried. "But you were comfortable with that, weren't you?"

OOC:

Cinnabun Gryffie

Reaching out to be...

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? His lips are soft...

Tàm laughed along with his pal at the remark about the halloween socks deserving their year-round praise. "Darn richt thay dae. An' a' ah coudnae fin' mah bunny socks. Otherwise ah would've bin perfect fur springtime. Mah flower sock hud a nook, richt in th' toos." He laughed happily, the little chirpy sound making one of the nearby daisies perk up toward the sunshine. Green eyes looked over, glad that Áedán didn't mind when he was being a sassy-pants. Or... would it be sassy-pant? That one was a thinker.

As the brunette recounted the ordeal with Will, Áedán noted that it sounded like Tàm felt guilty for doubting his pal. The brunette drooped a bit, feeling like he was being told off... even as the Slytherin said it was okay. "It didnae cop okay, though..." The shorter teen mumbled, gaze still turned toward the ground. It was then that Áedán shuffled a bit, brushing their shoulders as he moved. That earned a look of curiosity from the brunette. Áedán mentioned that not every emotion was going to feel good, but were all still important. He even smiled to try and punctuate. Tàmhas knew that he and Áedán often had differing expressions, as well as emotions. Where Áedán was hard pressed to smile (and was probably often a grumpy gus), Tàm never felt quite complete without a grin. Even when he wasn't feeling his best, he always tried to smile so everyone around would be happy.

While he was explaining some of the other nymph magic things he'd learned, Áedán interjected, saying if ever he'd be turning into a tree, it'd have been when they plummeted to the earth flew earlier that year. Apparently he'd looked more ghostly than anything. "Weeeeeeeel... Actually... Ah think mibbie ah did? Nae in stowed oot, o' coorse, fur ah'ament a stowed oot nymph... Ah think. Bit ah ken that whiles whin ah git scared - lik' that day in Arden? Wi' Stewart 'n' Hamish? Ye wur duin tae rammy, 'n' th' ither option tae` is tae flight? Tae run aff. Bit ah... Cannae. Whin ah git scared, it feels lik' mah bones ur fuul o' concrete. Bit whit if tis nae concrete... Bit wood?" Green eyes blinked a few time, the gold seemingly dulled down with his worries. If anyone could make him feel less like a weirdo, he was here.

Áedán asked if Tàm knew if he was being compelled, the brunette shrugged. "I donnae." Maybe they could practice? Nothing wild, of course, but just to experiment. Tàm knew that Nymphs had roughly no ability at all to deny these commands, but apparently, half-nymphs had the ability, even if it would be uncomfortable. Maybe practicing would be a good plan, just in case he was ever in danger? What if Stewart and Hamish wanted to try lighting him on fire again? Tàm wanted to be able to deny orders. As he was thinking, it seemed Áedán was as well, though he was the first to act on his thoughts.

A soft, yet callused hand brushed up Tàmhas' pointed ear, sending a shiver down the brunette's spine. Apparently, Áedán was worried they'd miscommunicated the ear piercings that summer. Had he in fact been compelled? Another soft shiver as Áedán continued moving down his ear. "Aye...." The word escaped him, though it was rather breathless. Green eyes looked into blue, followed by a small head-tilt. Something inside him fluttered, like a butterfly taking flight. Without allowing his brain to talk down his heart, Tàm pushed himself up a bit, just enough to gently press his lips against those belonging to Áedán. It was only a second, but when he pulled back, the gold of his irises had nearly overtaken the soft green. Around him, a few flowers blossomed with his lovestruck mood.

{{1 - "Darn right they do. Also I couldn't find my bunny socks. Otherwise I would've been perfect for springtime. My flower sock had a hole, right in the toes."
          2 - "It didn't feel okay, though..."
          3 - "Well... actually... I think maybe I did? Not in full, of course, because I'm not a full nymph... I think.
          But I know that sometimes when I get scared - like that day in Arden? With Stewart and Hamish? You were ready to fight, and the other option is to flight?
          To run off. But I... can't. When I get scared, it feels like my bones are full of concrete. But what if it's not concrete... but wood?""}}

Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Quote:
          Áedán

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:19 pm
User Image
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Wearing: Gray pants, white top, and a blue button up. Cool and comfortable. Status: First kisses

"A freeze response..." Áedán considered the idea for a moment. Could his bones turn into wood? He frowned at the thought. "Does that hurt? It sounds awful. How does something like that even work…? Then again, I've heard much stranger things than that with magic. But there's na good way tae test that unless something happens." Well, at least there were other things they could test out in the meantime. He wanted to support Tàm in figuring out what it meant to be part-nymph in any way he could, even if that meant they would have to explore the less desirable traits... Like the whole obedience thing. For now, though, there were more important things to preoccupy him: Namely the way Tàmhas was looking at him. The slight tilt of his head paired with those eyes were enough to make the redhead think he might melt. ‘Why is he just so…?’

His train of thought stopped dead in its tracks as the sensation of soft lips brushed against his own. It was over as fast as it came. Áedán hadn’t even had the chance to react, only able to do so once Tàm was looking at him again with those half-lidded eyes, and… Wow, were they gold. The distance, painfully short with mingling breaths, seemed to be just enough to get the gears in Áedán’s head turning again as the weight of what just happened washed over him. His cheeks felt warm and he couldn’t help but lower his gaze. Shy wasn’t something the Slytherin had ever felt before, but then again, neither was the perfect sense of calm that accompanied it. Up until then the thought had never occurred for Áedán to try anything like that himself, but now that Tàm had taken the leap? It felt natural. Right, even. He’d be a liar if he said he didn’t want more.

It had only been seconds since they parted, but in that time, Áedán had caught sight of a few of the flowers blooming around them. ‘He did that, didnae he…?’ There was one way to be sure. While he was at it, they could test that other myth. Though Áedán wasn’t keen to test any demands Tàm might be uncomfortable with, he was the one who initiated, so he must have wanted to. As long as he was careful with his wording, the other boy might only feel obligated to another soft peck like before. Blue eyes lifted to meet golden-greens once more. “Tàm,” His tone was quiet, yet incredibly fond as he spoke his name. It would barely last a second; just long enough so that the brunette might sense if he felt a difference. He would gladly take care of the rest.

When he leaned in, Áedán’s hand drifted from Tam’s jaw to the side of his neck, his voice just above a whisper as he requested, “Do that again.”

The second time their lips met, Áedán reciprocated in full. And the third time. And the fourth. He took his precious time committing every detail to memory as he littered the other boy with slow kisses, occasionally alternating between gentle and firm. Though he always thought the idea of snogging to be entirely too stressful before, he was pleasantly surprised to find it was very easy to get lost in. The warm hand slid further, down Tàm’s arm until he could interlace their fingers and pull the arm over his shoulders. As he did, the other that had supported him found a new home at the small of Tàm’s back and he guided him backwards to lay in the grass. Áedán kept him like that a moment longer before he finally piped up again. “Hey, Tàmhas…” He kissed him still between each word before they finally parted, though still close enough for Tàm to feel the smile against his skin as Áedán pecked his jaw then murmured into his ear. “You made the flowers bloom.”

OOC:

Cinnabun Gryffie

Reaching out to be...

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Look at all those flowers~

Tàm nodded once at Áedán's question. A frown fell on the redhead's face as he pondered. At his question, green eyes blinked a few times, long lashes fluttering with the movement. "Honestly... Na? it doesn't hurt, bit it feels... Odd. Ye ken howfur lik'..." His brows furrowed as he struggled to figure his words. How was he supposed to describe the feeling he'd only come to realize? "Ye ever wake up in th' nicht, mibbie efter a spooky dream, 'n' juist... Cannae shift? lik', ye ken whit's happening. Yer aware o' lee, bit tis lik' an invisible haun is haudin' ye doon? tis kinda lik' that. A'm feelin' lik' me, bit if ah weighed a thousand tons." He nodded, messy curls bouncing a bit. He sort of zoned out, trying to mentally come to grips with the fact that he'd probably been stumbling into his nymph powers this whole time... But if ever Áedán found out just how many times Tàm had been so afraid he couldn't move... well, Tàm worried the whole of Arden might be wiped away.

He knew eventually they'd have to work together on his nymphic powers, both good and bad. From making flowers grow to trying to learn if he actually could deny a command... somehow they'd all need to be tested. And Tàm wanted one specific person the whole time. After his little emotional bubble caused him to gently kiss the redhead, Áedán simply spoke his name. Immediately, the brunette's heart raced, terror that he'd damaged one of the most important relationships he'd ever known. "Áedán, a'm sae sorry. A dinnae ken--"

“Do that again.”

A blink was the only hesitation he could muster. Áedán had asked him to do it again... and honestly, Tàmhas couldn't care enough to try and decline the command. He wanted nothing more than to kiss the redhead again. So he did. Tàm pushed himself back up, hands resting on the redhead's lap to try and even their heights a bit. Their lips pressed together once more, though this time, Tàm wasn't the only one acting. No, Áedán pressed back, and after they parted, they went back together once more. A wonderful collision of emotion between the two. Apparently both had feelings that previously Tàm had struggled to deny. No, this was the most beautiful moment. And Tàm never wanted it to end.

A third kiss, a fourth, a fifth.... Neither seemed to be keeping count, though their soft kisses turned a bit more heated, more passionate. It always seemed an entirely foreign concept to Tàm, but something about it filled his heart with his own little sunshine. It seemed like every happy moment he'd ever known was colliding here, fireworks exploding in his mind as his emotions tumbled. Áedán's soft, yet calloused, hands brushed down the brunette's arms, sending shivers up his spine. Their fingers interlaced, Áedán pulling Tàm's arms up and around. He pushed himself up a bit more, arms wrapping around the redhead, fingers curling in the sunkissed fabric that the taller teen was wearing.

Another movement, this time a hand settling in the small dip of Tàm's back, drawing the two even closer. The two carefully rolled, Áedán forward, Tàm backward. They stayed carefully like that, with Tàm's small hand curled in the fabric of the redhead's jacket. Another kiss, now in between words that Tàm was too lovestruck to really hear. When their lips parted, a soft kiss was placed at his jaw, followed by a soft voice. The words, though innocent, sent shivers up the brunette, who was trying to figure out these new emotions.

“You made the flowers bloom.”

Eyes, now more vivid gold than green, took a second to look around. The grass, once only a few inches, was now well over a foot high. A sea of technicolor flowers were bloomed all around them, a symphony of their beauty surrounding them. A small smile touched his lips, before green eyes turned to look back into blue. Tàmhas leaned forward, gently placing a few soft kisses on Áedán's cheek. It was his turn to whisper, their cheeks gently pressed together as he spoke.

"Sae we did..."

{{1 - "Honestly... no? It doesn't hurt, but it feels... odd. You know how like...
          2 - "You ever wake up in the night, maybe after a spooky dream, and just... can't move?
          Like, you know what's happening. You are aware of life, but it's like an invisible hand is holding you down?
          It's kinda like that. I feel like me, but if I weighed a thousand tons.""}}

{{OoC: edited because I apparently can't read lol}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          TrickBlues
          Áedán

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❁ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Garden
xxx❁ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas Ghobhainn
xxxx❁ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Nymphic Test
xxxxx❁ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hopefully this works!

Azalea had been working hard with one of the dear children, Tàmhas Ghobhainn. Normally, she wouldn't take quite as big an interest in a child she didn't know all too well, but in this case, Azalea was the best one to offer a hand. Partially because she was a full nymph who didn't mind working with others, and partially because poor Tàmhas couldn't go near the greenhouses without wilting all the plants within. Ever since he came back to school after the devastating loss of his love, the poor dear had been unable to control his nymphic magic. Aza had been recruited to help train him back into the fold of his nymphic emotion.

After several long weeks of practice, Tàmhas said he thought he'd be ready to return to work in the Greenhouses and in running the Herbology Club. Azalea was hopeful that he truly was ready, but she'd need to test the emotional responses of the dear boy. For this, she picked a lovely, sunny afternoon in the gardens. Earlier that morning, she'd seeded several flowers, and her goal was to have the teen make them grow and bloom... without wilting them or the other flowers in the gardens. Drawing in a deep breath, Azalea worked to sedate her own emotions so as not to affect the outcomes.

"Good afternoon, Tàmhas. Are you ready to make the gardens grow?"

{{Wearing :: Azalea || Tàmhas}}
          TrickBlues
          quoted for aftermath

'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɢs, ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜɢs
          As ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
          A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, A sᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴘ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅ
          A ᴅɪsᴄᴏ ʙᴀʟʟ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
          I'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ Eᴀʀᴛʜ ᴛᴜʀɴs sʟᴏᴡʟʏ
          Iᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❅ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Gardens
xxx❅ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Professor Azalea and Úna
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Garden Challenge
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I can do this. I'm calm.

Tàmhas had been entirely stressed out the last several days. A lot of his emotions were still on edge, leading to lots of teary moments. Luckily for him, Tàm had a lot of friends all willing to be there for him when he needed someone. Unfortunately, the few people he wanted to be with most couldn't be there. Pa was home in Arden, unable to even see Hogwarts, much less appear. Maggey was expected to have the baby any day, so she couldn't come... even though Tàm didn't know her very well at all yet. But she was at least a connection to home.

Then of course... the person he'd most like to be with, especially in the garden, working on Nymph stuff. As he walked through the grass to the garden, the grass seemed to fluff up a little bit, which was nice. It meant that perhaps he was more in control. Tàm thought back to when they'd been in the garden shortly before their first kiss. Áedán had told him to just let emotions happen, and to feel them in the moment. That was still difficult, but the brunette had been forced to confront feelings other than just his normal optimism.

These past few weeks, he'd been working with multiple people. Friends, teachers, nurses... basically everyone had been trying to help him cope with his loss and regain his normalcy. One of the hardest things to deal with was being unable to go anywhere near the greenhouses after an emotional breakdown had accidentally wilted a significant radius of plants around him. Pretty much all of Greenhouse 3 had been lost, along with lots of NEWT projects... and so Professor Azalea had had to place a temporary ban. Though, to her credit, she had been kind enough to work with him to try and get himself back into the plants he so wanted to work with. Unfortunately, she wanted to test his skill in the garden where Tàm had spent countless hours with Áedán, talking, studying, and just being together... not to mention the dozens of kisses they'd shared amidst the flowers.

This lovely afternoon, Tàmhas had donned some comfy clothes and headed out. Once there, he already felt his heart clench up, but he forced himself to keep breathing. "Guid efternoon, professor. Ah hawp th'day is treating ye weel." He spoke softly, hoping that he could keep his composure. Professor Aza, kind as usual, pulled him into a hug, before sending over a bright smile. "I'm doing just lovely! I've got your dear Úna here, and I know she misses you." Sure enough, the little bowtruckle popped up from the flowers in Azalea's messy hair.

"Bonnie. Dinnae ye worry, Úna. A'm aff tae prove a'm okay, then ye kin come alang wi' me. Professor, whit dae yi''ll need me tae dae?"

{{T1 - "Good afternoon, professor. I hope today is treating you well."
          T2 - "Lovely. Don't you worry, Úna. I'm going to prove I'm okay, then you can come along with me. Professor, what do you need me to do?"}}

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ... As ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
          Nᴏᴡ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ, I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ... I ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ sᴏ I ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ,
          Lᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴏʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ
          Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          Wɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ... Lᴀʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ
          Tʜᴇɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏɴ ʜɪɢʜ, sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟs, "Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ"
          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ sᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ... Sᴏ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff