Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:05 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxвℓαкε αη∂ αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηεUser Image

Where are we? The gardens

Who's with us? Jack and her basil plant.

What are we doing?
Sitting, wishing, waiting.

Oh Orange Coconut
{ }

User Image

As the song ended, they simply just sat there. Allowing the cool breeze to take them in. After several moments Alex took a look at Watson, closing in her face to it. Blake on the other hand was wondering where they had lost Adele. They were all in Herbology together weren't they? "Where you get this? I didn't see it during Herbology." Alex scooted over to Jack, their shoulders touching. She had never seen a basil plant before. It made her feel prehistoric. It looked like an ordinary plant and she didn't know what it was. The fact made her slightly dissapointed at herself and made a mental note on checking out a library book on plants when she went to the library.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

"It's a basil plant, a Muggle cooking herb. I left it outside during class I had to ask Professor Lupinous about growing it better.", She looked down a little remembering her conversation with the man. Even though he hadn't done anything mean to her she'd left the lake a particular kind of upset. She had also promised herself to not talk to the herbologist again. He'd seemed to have distaste for her and her questions. She certainly knew when she wasn't wanted. And she wasn't going to push that with a man who controlled her grade.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:28 pm

What are we doing?

Oh Orange Coconut
{ }

User Image

Alex nodded with a small 'ah', learning something new. "Do you cook then? Or are you just growing it?" Blake asked, popping into the conversation after giving up looking for Adele. She'll come. Eventually. Alex on the other hand was thinking of something else. Yes, the talk about Watson was very interesting but this was more peculiar. Well not peculiar per se but a wonder nontheless. "Is Jack you're real name?" She asked, just throwing it out there. There was nothing wrong with the name Jack. It was cool. It's just that Alex couldn't imagine someone's parents naming their daughter Jack or Alex. It had to continue on unless they were predicting that their daughter was actually in fact a tomb boy in the making and was simply making it easier for her.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack blinked a couple of times when Alex asked her about her name. She was sure that she'd told them. I suppose not., "I'm just growing it, and my real name is Jacqueline. I never go by it because some people have a hard time pronouncing it.", She shrugged again. She liked her full name, but it was easier for everyone else. She'd probably start using it once she got a little older. Though judging my the intelligence level she'd been noticing lately she doubted it.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:19 pm

What are we doing?

Oh Orange Coconut
{ }

User Image

Alex copied her brother and hugged her legs, letting her head lay rest on her knees. "Hmm Jacqueline.." She mumbled almost in a dreamy sort of way. "That's a really pretty name. Jacqueline.." She repeated in a whisper as if in a daze. Blake on the other hand looked her sister as if she looked like a nutter or something. It was weird seeing her quiet and he never got used to it when she did.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

While Alex drifted off Jack had to try her hardest not to just stare at the girl. She absolutely refused to even humour the thoughts that had been going through her head for the last day or two. She did not find the female Ethelwine attractive, and she never would. That wasn't how young ladies worked. She nodded to herself, though she was finding it difficult not to think it was cute the way Alex was acting after learning her name, "You can call me Jacqueline if you like, Alex."

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~
Adele followed Jack, Blake and Alex into the Gardens, eyeing each plant around her. With an 'ooooh!', she pulled out her sketchbook, where she kept all her drawings. She might need to buy a new one, hers was almost finishing. Pulling out a pencil, she rapidly yet gracefully drew a plant that caught her eye. It was. A lotus-like plant, and she was prerty sure that only the wizarding world has others like that. Flicking the pages of her notebook, Adele let out a small sigh. She mostly drew landscapes, hands and whatnot, mostly silly things. In her opinion, there was nothing much to draw in London, but she went to the park everyday for inspiration. Shaking her head and pushing the book back into her bag, she pushed a curl behind her ear and glanced up, looking for Jack, Blake and Alex. Where'd they go? Did they leave her? Her cheeks slightly flushed and her eyebrows forming a frown, the young girl gulped and walked around the gardens until she found them at last. Forcing a peaceful smile to them, she sank to the floor beside Blake, humming a tune to herself.

~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { ... }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Who's with us? Adele, Jack and her basil plant.

What are we doing?

Oh Orange Coconut
{ }

User Image

The girled smiled softly at Jack and nodded. "Thanks Jacqueline." It made her giggle slightly. It was such a fun name to say. Perhaps today would be the day she would stop calling her Jack. Unless of course she was too lazy to say her whole name. Then Jack would have to suffice. The two looked at the arriving party. It was Adele. "So nice of you to join us. Find you're way alright I suppose?" Blake spoke in a manner similar to Alex's melancholy tone. Alex, whom snapped out of her daytime daze added, "The flowers are lovely here aren't they?"

User Image

tarantaellegra

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack placed Watson next to her, making sure that he was getting enough sunlight and pulled her legs up to her chest. She didn't care that she was wearing a skirt, it was more comfortable to sit this way. She kept her gaze on her plant and mumbled rather quietly, "I don't think I like our American professors..."

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:15 pm

What are we doing?

Oh Orange Coconut
{ }

User Image

Blake was about to reply back to Jack when all of a sudden, the crazu girl decides to flaunt her panties to the world. That would have perfect if it was just girls there. Blake's face was a red tomato and turned away from Jack's direction. Alex looks towards Jack, then her brother, then back at Jack again. "Jack, we can see your panties." She stated as of matter of factly. It was true that she was jealous that Jack was making him blush but Alex knew that Blake wasn't that type of person. Or maybe he was. He was just really good at hiding it.

User Image

tarantaellegra

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:39 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack put her legs back down, she didn't want ot make the other kids too uncomfortable. She did really hate skirts though. They completely limited the things she was able to do.She couldn't even sit the way she wanted to in the thing. "Better now? Sorry Blake.", Maybe she liked what she saw? Jack mentally slapped herself again. She did not approve of those thoughts anymore now than she had the day before. She huffed to herself and crossed her arms over her chest. This was not going to be easy.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:40 pm
User Image

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~
Adele blushed lightly as Blake spoke to her. It was so comforting to hear his soft, pretty voice. She smiled at him and nodded to the notebook in her bag.
"I saw a beautiful plant, so I drew it down in my sketchbook." she mused joyfully before looking at Alex with a bright smile.
"Yes, they are," she agreed with a enthusiastic nod, "They're so beautiful." she sighed happily before frowning at Blake, whose face was all red. Why was he blushing? Why on Earth - oh. Forming her hands into fists, Adele grabbed a book and leaned against whatever was behind her, blushing lightly, her lips forming a thin line. Why was she so jealous? She didn't know Blake that well, either. So why should she be jealous, really?

~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { ... }

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:55 pm

What are we doing?

Oh Orange Coconut
{Throw the book! Throw the book!}

User Image

His flusterred cheeks returned to the color prior to the panty shot. He decided it wasn't best to talk to Jack right now until he got his senses right and functioning properly again so he merely nodded towards her direction as a sign of thanks. "Sketchbook? Let's see it then." His tone was back to it's bright cheerful usual. Although Blake ended up saying it more as a statement rather than a suggestion. If she mentioned her book, then surely she would want to show the pictures to them? It only made Blake curious on how good of an artist Adele is. Alex lifted her head from her knees, wide awake. Perhaps it was the fact that she was able to see what Jacqueline was wearing or the red Blake. Hopefully it was the later for a little girl like herself should not be wandering around that certain area. If you know what I mean. She strained her neck past her brother, in hopes of getting to see the drawings as well. It was always so nice getting to see other people's artwork. Two artist can draw the exact same object yet it will be entirely different. It was based on the person's background, how they felt and what how they were taught or learned if they did not have someone there to teach them.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack sighed, she didn't mean to make things awkward. She was just uncomfortable sitting with her legs down. It felt so strange having to dress this way now. She'd never have worn something like this in her every day life. She leaned over and gently placed her head on Alex's shoulder, making herself comfortable.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:44 am
User Image

~
Adele hesitated but her heart was warmed by Blake's joyful tone of voice. She noticed how easily it could cheer her up or calm her down. She sighed heavily and pulled out her notebook, passing it carefully to Blake, as if scared that he could drop and break it as a fragile vase or glass. She mostly had drawings of landscapes, persons and animals, and also few illustrations she drew for books, such as Lucy meeting Mr Tumnus, Meggie stuck in a cell with her aunt or Alice sitting amongst the dormouse, March Hare and Mad Hatter. The young Ravenclaw sighed heavily and went back to her book, humming lightly to herself.
~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { ... }

User Image
♥Hope♥

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces