Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❁ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Garden
xxx❁ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas Ghobhainn
xxxx❁ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Nymphic Test
xxxxx❁ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's working!

Azalea watched the teen, even feeling his momentary panic. She couldn't help a small smile when she noticed Tàmhas even pause to calm himself down. Good, good. It meant their practice was working. The bowtruckle in her hair stood up and started happily chirping, excited to see her favorite nymph once more. "It's relatively simple. I just want you to keep your control. I've planted seedlings, and I need you to help them grow. If anything is amiss, I'm here to help you. This is a big task, but if you can keep composure, I will let you back into the greenhouses."

And it was true, a fairly simple task for a nymph, or... however much a percentage nymph Tàmhas would prove to be. All she knew is he was more powerful than the half-nymphs she'd met, but not so powerful as the full nymphs... including herself. Unfortunately, he didn't know his parentage, so they couldn't really identify exactly how much nymphic energy flowed through him. "Okay. Juist keep mah center, breathe... 'n' graw th' plants. Ah kin huv a go tae dae this. Okay. Breathe..."

Aza watched the boy work on organizing his emotions, glad that he was utilizing the skills she'd been working so hard to practice with him. If he could pull this off, she'd be mighty impressed for sure. Even still, she'd known him for a bit, and she was sure his normal optimistic temperament was still nestled in his core. His green eyes closed for a moment as he drew in calming breaths, before opening once more to reveal the striking gold at their center. Good. That meant his nymphic magic was connecting once more. Her own eyes seemed to swirl with a rich silver, but his... well, she figured his had to match that heart of gold.

{{Wearing :: Azalea || Tàmhas}}
          {{Tamslation: "Okay. Just keep my center, breathe... and grow the plants. I can try to do this. Okay. Breathe..."
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɢs, ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜɢs
          As ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
          A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, A sᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴘ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅ
          A ᴅɪsᴄᴏ ʙᴀʟʟ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
          I'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ Eᴀʀᴛʜ ᴛᴜʀɴs sʟᴏᴡʟʏ
          Iᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❅ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Gardens
xxx❅ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Professor Azalea and Úna
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Garden Challenge
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I think I found my center...

Tàmhas figured this task made sense. He had to help flowers grow, using his own nymph magic. If he could do that without getting overwhelmed, he was probably okay to keep hold on his emotions well enough to prevent another mass-destruction of the greenhouses. As he took a few deep breaths, his green eyes closed and his brain drifted into bittersweet memories. The first time he officially met Áedán was here, drawing a map of Arden and being shocked they lived so close together. That led to a sort-of friendship... then the day they wanted to go to winter break. Áedán had been waiting on his ride, so Pa and Tàm offered him a ride. Now they knew that Rowan hadn't just forgotten his brother, or worse, abandoned him, but rather had perished in a tragic car crash on the same curve where... well. It had been tragic.

In the gardens was where Tàm had sung to his pal, accidentally using his nymphic magic to make both sleepy just in time for Bonnie's dog to tackle them and bring about a whole new start. Áedán rescued Rubaidh and nursed the little bird back to health. Then, not long after, this very spot was where Tàmhas and Áedán had shared their first kiss... followed by many more. The gardens were full of all sorts of happy memories, and the brunette wanted this place to return to one of peace. Opening his eyes once more, he felt a wave of calm run through him. Plants around him started to peek from the ground, grass fluffing up to softer patches around their feet. As he thought, something came over his heart, familar words he had heard all his life. With another deep breath, he softly sang,

♪♫♪Caidil m' ulaidh,
                                                                Caidil m' uan, Sùilean m' eudail dùin an suain;
                                                                Luasgadh mulaid a' mhuir-làin.
                                                                An sìor-dhûrdanaich air tràigh.♪♫♪

As he sang, the plants grew taller, flowers blooming into an array of vivid colors all around. Professor Azalea stepped forward and gave the teen a squeeze. Even with all those emotions, he'd still managed to make the garden bloom. Úna squeaked happily, and the teacher lifted the bowtruckle to set her on Tàmhas' shoulder. "You did it! Oh, and it looks so lovely! So I'll see you in class tomorrow, yes? And in the meantime, you, dear, have a Herbology Club to run." Tàm offered up a small smile, glad that he was able to return to his home amongst the plants. Finally, he figured, this meant he could be at peace, even in the places he had loved most with Áedán.

"Aye, Professor. Ah will be thare earlie 'n' wi' bells oan."

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ... As ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
          Nᴏᴡ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ, I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ... I ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ sᴏ I ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ,
          Lᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴏʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ
          Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          Wɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ... Lᴀʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ
          Tʜᴇɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏɴ ʜɪɢʜ, sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟs, "Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ"
          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ sᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ... Sᴏ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:46 pm
User Image User Image
Summer Rose Sweetwater

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Muggleborn Free-Spirited Plant Lover

Company : No one

Summer was happy enjoying her time within the castle walls like usual. Though she always did love being outside of the castle. It wasn’t quite time for the trip to Hogsmeade but until then she’d settle for the grounds. Course the moment she’d be able to head to Hogsmeade she’d be sure to go there and enjoy herself. Today however, Summer was content being at in the school gardens. It was one of her favourite places to hang out especially while it was still decent weather.

Sitting cross legged in front of a cluster of flowers, Summer found herself tending to them. It was hardly her job, but she couldn’t help it. Perhaps one day she could be an expert of herbology. She still had a long way to go she knew that. There was still tons to learn. It made Summer wonder just how many plants they didn’t cover in class throughout the seven years at Hogwarts. There were probably loads of them, some probably more dangerous than others. It likely didn’t matter but it was certainly food for thought.

“Don’t worry you’ve got everything you need here.” Summer spoke to the plants knowing that talking helped. The plants do listen after all. That’s what Summer believed whether it was true or not. There was no changing her mind. If only she could talk to people as well as she could plants.

OOC : Open for interaction.

I am indeed a magic hat!
                                                        Don't worry, you're in good hands, though I've got none
                                                        There's no need to be nervous, child
                                                        In fact, I already know exactly where you'll go
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✮ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Gardens
xxx✮ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Summer
xxxx✮ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Enjoying the Flowers
xxxxx✮ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This one's cool looking

Everly had been wandering around outside, stretching her legs. Fifth year was great... but very, very tedious. She was already super bored of studying for OWLs and they were still forever away. Instead, she figured she'd enjoy some fresh air. She didn't have a project ongoing, but she'd been contacted by her classmate, Tàmhas, about designing several beehives and bee hotels for around the grounds. While she had no idea what a "bee hotel" was, she enjoyed the challenge.

After a bit, she found herself in the gardens. Someone else spoke, though it was soft. Blue eyes looked over, grinning when she noticed one of the girls in the year above her. "Hey Summer! Are you making friends with the plants? I swear, every time I come out here, there are new ones." Evie sent over a smile, eyes twinkling behind her blue-lensed sunglasses. The brunette sat down near the older girl, investigating a pretty orange flower.

{{Wearing :: Cute Clothes}}
          murruelecreuset

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
          Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
          To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
          I got misty eyes as they said farewell
          But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
          'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
          I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
          It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
          'Cause everything is never as it seems

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:35 pm
User Image User Image
Summer Rose Sweetwater

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Muggleborn Free-Spirited Plant Lover

Company : Everly

Summer was contently talking to the flowers, and she hadn’t expected someone to come by. She would spend her time out there in the gardens with hardly any visitors most of the time. Sure, people came by in passing but they never stayed long. It’s like they had an aversion to nature. What do people really know? Today however, Everly a fifth year Ravenclaw had stopped by. It was nice to see actual people. Contrary to popular belief she wasn’t anti people though her social skills would sometimes beg to differ.

“Hey Everly,” Summer greeted with a smile. “You know me. I’ve always been better with plants then people.” She admitted with a small chuckle. “I’ve noticed that too. The plants just multiply… either that or Professor Azalea’s been working her magic.” Summer replied with a smile. “What brings you out here today?” She asked brushing her hands off.

OOC : - - -

Cinnabun Gryffie

I am indeed a magic hat!
                                                        Don't worry, you're in good hands, though I've got none
                                                        There's no need to be nervous, child
                                                        In fact, I already know exactly where you'll go
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✮ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Gardens
xxx✮ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Summer
xxxx✮ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Enjoying the Flowers
xxxxx✮ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This one's cool looking

Everly looked over at Summer, laughing softly at her comment about being better with plants than people. "Sorta like me and machinery. People are too... complex." She shrugged, glad that she had at least a few people she knew that wouldn't get huffy about her lack of wanting to talk to people. Not many people made her feel bad about it, but it was more than Everly felt it should be. Even all these years later, Evie often had to force herself to be social to save Ruth that responsibility... but Evie missed having Kai to shoulder the responsibility for both.

After noting the gardens seemed to multiply, Summer commented that it could be the plants... or the early Herbology professor. "That's true. She's an odd duck, so it could just be her." Evie shrugged, looking over when asked why she'd come out to the gardens. "Oh... um. Mostly to get out of the library. It's OWLs year, so studying seems to be all I'm doing. I haven't even had time to disassemble my alarm clock and try to fix it. Stupid thing is jammed and keeps almost making me late." She sighed, rubbing her temples.

"But also I probably just needed some fresh air."

{{Wearing :: Cute Clothes}}
          murruelecreuset

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
          Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
          To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
          I got misty eyes as they said farewell
          But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
          'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
          I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
          It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
          'Cause everything is never as it seems

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:18 pm
Butterfly, butterfly, where you gonna go tonight?
Wish I was just like you, maybe then you'll take me high
Away from it all again
Away from my troubles and my sins
Away from the fears inside
Away from the tears I try to hide away

User Image
User Image

𝖧𝗎𝖿𝖿𝗅𝖾𝗉𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖮𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖲𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖠𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗎𝗋 𝖠𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗎𝗍

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ Su trekked out to the garden with Lewis intent on getting a few cuttings of a specific flower to send to her (her??) sisters for their last puzzle. The clue had been horticulturally based and easily recognizable so they were sure the twins were looking expectantly in their own garden. But of course, that'd be way too easy. She (she??) might've also had another reason for this lovely nearly single digit day trip. There was no one in her family life that she (she?) could really talk to about this, nor would she want to. Sierra would've been a maybe but as classes were coming to an end, she was hectically trying to get the paper and didn't want to add to it. Nic was having his own panic (ha! pan Nic, panic...it was funny!) and amongst their other friends the only person they could somewhat imagine having this talk with was Lewis. He had a rather eclectic family with a broad range of...identities? Was that the right word?
                                                  "Oh! I think these are it!" Su suddenly stopped by a small patch of snowdrops and crouches to inspect them. She (she??) rather liked the seemingly depressed flowers and loved how the dew became frozen on their white petals creating a crystalizing effect. "So...I also maybe have something to confess?" they mentioned suddenly wincing at the poor word choice.

'Cause I just want to make you smile, but
I know that'll take a while 'cause I'm
I'm tryin' to find myself
I just want to make you proud, but
I think that I'm runnin' out of time
To figure it out

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? School Gardens
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Su and some snowdrops
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Flower Searching
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Su's color is so nice

Lewis had been invited to wander out to the garden with one of his best friends. It was freezing, but he didn't mind. He'd been cooped up inside for a long time and the fresh air felt good on his face. She was on a quest to find a specific flower for her sisters, who had been embroiled in a huge puzzle battle since he'd first met Su. Lewis wrapped his scarf a little tighter around his throat as they walked into the garden proper. Even here, the groundskeeper (and probably Professor Azalea) kept the gardens well maintained and beautiful.

He was looking at some sort of shrubby fern thing when Su called out that she'd located the flower, so he stepped over to view the flower in mention. "Oh, snowdrops, right? My cousin likes those. He'll be excited to see 'em next year." He nodded, thinking of Meallan pointing out the flower in his grandma's greenhouse when they all went for a big family visit and cook out last summer. It was then that Su admitted she had something to confess. Lewis looked over in confusion, hoping she was okay. The soft pistachio sort of color swirling in the air following her words as his brain focused.

"Oh really? I love freezing midwinter confessions. What's up, Su?"

{{Wearing :: Cold Weather Clothes}}
Yukina101

Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I'ʟʟ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴡɪʀᴇ~ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғʀᴀɴᴋ, I'ᴍ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ Sɪɴᴀᴛʀᴀ! Tʜᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴜʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ
Tʀʏ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ, I sᴡᴇᴀʀ I'ʟʟ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀ~ sᴏᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
Sᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, I'ᴠᴇ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴅᴜᴇs! I'ᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ, ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴀʙʟᴇ ~ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ, ʏᴇᴀʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴅᴇʙᴀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ
Tᴏss ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ, ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ ɪʀʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴀʙʟᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ʙᴀɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ, I ɢᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴍ I ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, I'ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛᴇᴅ ғᴀʀ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ, ʟᴏɴɢ! I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴜʏ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ! Hᴇ'ʟʟ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴀɴ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:46 pm
Away from it all again

User Image
User Image

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ Su nodded excitedly as Lewis recognized the flower. "Yeah! The clue mentioned a flower that bowed its head and only bloomed when water froze. So I know they probably found the flower but now they're trying to see what I planted before I left. But unfortunately for them-! The buds I planted were not in fact snow drops and if they try to dig up the soil they'll activate a booby trap. So they're forced to wait until I mail this." The hufflepuff lightly cackled as she (she??) thought over the reactions of the twins and the possibly retribution that faced her (her??) return. Unfortunately though, the good times couldn't last and Lewis asked what she (she??) had to discuss. They sighed attempting to figure out how best to start this slightly awkward debacle. "Hey so um, have you ever..do you ever look at yourself and you're like 'hey uh, what if that wasn't there?' Ok no, that's not, that's not what I meant." She (SHE??) got up from her crouched position and now began to pace minutely in front of Lewis.

"That wasn't what I meant, but kinda? I don't wanna like, change myself physically, or I do but not like a final final change. It's just, sometimes I feel most like myself, when I'm not? That's not making sense either! Uhm..." Su was now scratching at her (HER??) head through the beanie causing frizz to build up but now was definitely not the time. "How did you know that you were definitely a boy?! Like. For sure for sure 100% would purchase again boy?" She (SHE???) finally exclaimed looking slightly surprised at her (HER?!) own outburst.

To figure it out

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

When Su started explaining that she'd set up a booby trap for her sisters when they would try to dig up the flowers Su had planted. "That's diabolical. It's hilarious! They better hope they checked the flowers well before digging them up. What's the booby trap, though?" Their endless shenanigans had him infinitely fascinated. Maybe he should have Su help him set up something for Rosa and Mea next year... well, it'd probably be cleaned up over the summer before it could be enjoyed. Dang.

After asking what was going on, Su started a bit of a ramble. "What if what wasn't there? Is this a weird puberty talk?" He wanted to give Su an accurate answer, but it entirely depended on what was happening in her head. She was pacing around now, so he tugged on the cord of his hat, worrying more about his friend. She then continued, adding that she didn't want to change herself physically, but did... but not in finality... and, oh. Lewis started to figure out just what was going on.

Even if he hadn't, Su's next question would've sealed the deal. She They were getting stressed, their normally calm color getting sharper and a little more spiky than the normal rolling waves it carried. "I dunno, I guess I never really questioned it. But... my cousin Brennie went through something similar. They said that they'd been feeling really out of sorts with their body for a while and finally did the research to figure out they were nonbinary. I'm guessing you're having a similar crisis? And if so, just tell me what pronouns and name and stuff you'd like me to use. Because I'm happy to call you anything you want...

as long as I can still call you my friend."

Yukina101

Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I'ʟʟ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴡɪʀᴇ~ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ
Sᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, I'ᴠᴇ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴅᴜᴇs! I'ᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ, ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴀʙʟᴇ ~ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ, ʏᴇᴀʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴅᴇʙᴀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ
Tᴏss ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ, ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ ɪʀʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴀʙʟᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ʙᴀɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴍ I ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, I'ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛᴇᴅ ғᴀʀ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ, ʟᴏɴɢ! I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:18 pm
Away from it all again

User Image
User Image

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ Su rambled between freaking out about how they put a pressure sensor a foot roughly a quarter meter so when the soil is removed a glitter bomb goes off. They didn't mention however how many glitter bombs there were which would've been a really interesting twist had they not been in the middle of a-mild!-freak out. When Lewis asked if this was a weird puberty thing she (SHE?!?) couldn't help but let out a slightly hysterical giggle because uh...maybe?? She (SHE???) had never gone through puberty before so this was all quite new. As her? their? ramblings continued she? they? never noticed their? friend's look of realization. She (SHE??) only noticed after her?? their?? demanding question and began to slow down the pacing to really understand. He had a cousin who felt like this? Who did research (which sounded like an excellent idea why hadn't they? done that?!?) and they discovered they were something called "nonbinary." Something sh-they? would be looking into immediately. Lewis then asked for her? their? pronouns and names to use. And then. Then he said what had to be the absolute cheesiest sentence they had ever heard uttered in their entire life but it was absolutely so sweet in the midst of this ridiculousness that it cause Su to burst into surprised tears even as they smiled and pulled their (their!) friend into a hug. "That was horrible, I'm telling Sierra you made me cr-cry." They told him in between crumbling breaths and maybe relieved giggles. Relief that there wasn't something wrong, that maybe it was even normal? They also gave Lewis an extra squeeze before whispering "Thank you for being my friend."

To figure it out

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lewis listened happily as Su explained their glitter bomb mechanism. He needed to remind himself not to get on her bad side! After explaining how Brennie had discovered their gender identity, it seemed to be something that resonated with Su. It was good, especially because Lewis didn't want his friend... any of his friends... in mental strife. Perhaps he'd write a letter to Brennie themself to ask about which books to check out so he could better discuss what it meant. Bonus points if they knew more about the other gender identities too so Lewis could get proper education on the subject.

As he was thinking, he didn't notice Su step over to give him a hug. The taller teen reciprocated, wrapping his arms around them in return. Su said his words had been horrible, and that Su was going to tell Sierra on him. "Oh nooooo don't tell Sierra I was being nice. My secret will be foiled!" He laughed, giving Su a squeeze. At their words, he couldn't help but grin. "I'll always be your friend, Su. No matter what. But... thank you for trusting me with something this big. You just let me know what I can do to help and I'll be there for you." Lewis smiled, squeezing once more. Until they pulled away, he'd be there for hugs. It was something his grandpa Milo always did. He'd give hugs for as long as you needed 'em, every single time.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Manage Your Items