Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Gates Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:45 pm
Entrance Gates

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The Entrance Gates to Hogwarts are located a short distance from Hogsmeade Station. The gates would be opened on the first day of term and carriages pulled by Thestrals would take students up to the castle. The Entrance Gates are made of magnificiant wrought iron and are flanked by two columns topped with statues of winged boars. Just a few yards from the gates is a small guardhouse with a tall chimney."

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:00 am
User Image
~Xerxes Raven~
Sonex, pet of Xerxes

User Image

A pale figure ran from the village towards the school. Every once in a while dark eyes glacned back. A sigh of relief left the boy when he reliezed he hadn't been followed. His father would be furious if he found out he'd left the village. But this couldn't wait. Xerxes had waited six years....that was long enough.

"Alright, Sonex. It's up to you. I need you to find him. You know the drill. Go!" Xerxes said softly to the raven perched on his shoulder. The raven cawed softly at the dark haired teen checked the letter that was tied around the bird ankle. It nipped affectionally at the boy's ear causing him to laugh. "Go on you silly bird. Hurry, before father finds out." He said still chuckling as he half tossed the bird into the air. With another caw the raven sped away into the growing darkness, and inky black spot in the sky.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image
Where am I? At the gates
Who am I with? A phantom, I think
What's my mood? Confused, a bit scared
Who/What's on my mind? No way
What do I want? .......

Xenos was out of breath by the time he got to the entrance gate. The sun was almost gone from the sky and the albino wasn't certain how to feel right now. It couldn't be from him....could it? He was dead. He knew that, he'd been there when it happened. Xenos visited his grave often. It couldn't be....

He felt his violently pounding heart stop when he came to the gate. There was someone there, a half hidden silloutte that the raven flew too. Xenos took careful steps towards him. The figure stood up from where it had been leaning. The light was still there enough for him to see his face. His tossled black hair that he never could keep neat and those grey eyes. A smile crossed the other's face, that same playful one he always got when he was up to something. Stopping a few feet away, Xenos couldn't speak for a long moment. "X-Xerxes?" He said softly.

((rose feel free to bring Dante in whenever))
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:58 pm

User Image

Dante found it hard to keep up with Xenos. In the time that he knew him he never thought that he could run as fast as he was then. He cursed his leg for still hurting a little. If it had been better then he most likely would have been able to keep up with him.

When he finally did catch up to him he was out of breath, yet he stopped breathing for a moment when he heard Xenos say "Xerxes" He knew that name, he had seen it in his journal when he had unwittingly peeked weeks before. His eyes glanced from Xenos to this new person then back to Xenos. He felt a bit uneasy about it and moved closer to Xenos. Something didn't seem right and he didn't want Xenos hurt.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image
~Xerxes Raven~
Sonex, pet of Xerxes

User Image

Xerxes smiled when Xenos came running up. He looked just like he thought he would, although his hair was longer then he imagined. But it was the same color as before, that pure white that reflected the color of the light around him. Now in the almost set sun, it was a light red that matched those crimson eyes. It was his Xenos.

"For a moment I thought you wouldn't come. I can't believe it's only been seven years. Xen. I've missed you." Xerxes was smiling as he spoke. He came over to Xenos. For a moment the too looked at each other. They were still enough that they could've been mistaken for a mirror's reflection. Dispite his twin being an albino they were perfect copys. Reaching out Xerxes hugged the startled Xenos saying softly, "My brother."  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image
Where am I? At the gates
Who am I with? A phantom, I think
What's my mood? Confused, a bit scared
Who/What's on my mind? No way
What do I want? .......

Xenos stared at the other boy a mix of wonder and confusion on his face. It was him, truly. The albino returned the hug, a small choking sob in his throat. All the years he thought he was going out of his mind. That horrible feeling that he was out there somewhere lost. Every negitive feeling he had since that day vanished when he felt his brother's arms around him for the first time in seven years.

"H-How? How did you survive? I saw that man kill you. We had a body, Xer. We burried you." Xenos said pulling back to look his twin in the eyes.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image
~Xerxes Raven~
Sonex, pet of Xerxes

User Image

Xerxes looked at the other confused. Survived what? What body? The dark haired twin cocked his head lightly in confusion. "What are you talking about Xen? What funeral? Is that what that man told you? I guess that makes sense as to why you never tried to find me." Xerxes said confused.

Xenos and Xerxes spent almost two hours talking trying to figure out what was going on. The twins, although had been apart for so long, still trusted each other more then anyone else in their lives. It wasn't long though till one thought became their possible grim reality. Xerxes felt sick and hurt completely unsure how to react. Oh god no. Not the man he called father. Could he? Xerxes didn't want to believe it but he knew it to be true. It made too much sense. And that's the only thought that fit. He had been kiddnapped not Xenos.

((So since the year ends shortly I am speeding this up via post summery in this one. Sorry XD))  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:15 pm

User Image

Dante had kept silent throughout the entire exchange. He wanted to make absolutely sure that this person in front of them was who he said he was. During the long discussion his nervousness faded. The two were definitely twins. As it had drug on they began to finish each others sentences and almost seem like they could read minds. A small smile stretched across his face and he stepped a bit closer. He hated to interrupt them but at the moment he felt a bit left out and he now wanted to meet him more officially.

The point he chose to intervene was a very sensitive one. He could see the hurt in Xerxes' eyes and hoped that this would not aggravate it. His first thought was to introduce himself vocally but that seemed a rather rude way to go so instead he moved next to Xenos and bumped him lightly to remind him of his presence.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image

da Vinci twins

Xenos jumped a little when he was bumped. Red eyes went wide when he looked at Dante. Wait...when did he get here. Brushing some of his snowy hair out of his face he tried not to look confused. "Uh...Dante? W-When did you get here?" He asked confused.

Xerxes chuckled a little. Obviously his twin hadn't expected the other to be here. The dark haired twin shifted lightly clearing his throat. "Care to introduce me Xen? Or are you going to stand there with you mouth open?" Xerxes said with a smile.

"Oh right my bad. This is Dante Prince, my boyfriend. Dante this is Xerxes...my twin." Xenos said reaching to wrap an arm around Dante's waist. He smiled a little shyly at his twin. Xerxes only smiled larger. "Pleasure to meet you."  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:24 pm

User Image

Dante gave a mock glare at Xenos. "Well dont I feel loved now. You didnt notice me this whole time?" He questioned in a teasing tone. His glare faded and he only smiled at him, his arm wrapping around the others waist in response to Xenos doing the same to him. His attention turned back to his loves brother.

"Likewise, now if I may ask, what exactly is going on. I may have been listening in on the whole thing but I am a bit confused as to what happened" he questioned as he lightly squeezed Xenos' waist as an attempt to comfort.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

~da Vinci twins~

"I'm sorry, love. I didn't hear you follow. I thought you went back to the castle. Forgive me?" Xenos said kissing him on the cheek. Xerxes gave his brother a smile, wiggling his eyebrow in a suggestive manner. Xenos just glared playfully.

"Well it's hard to explain. I....for years I thought my twin was dead. I never told you I had a twin but it was hard for me to ever admitt it." The pale haired twin started. At first it was hard to start, but Xerxes chimed in perfectly. "As for me I always thought my Xen was kiddnapped and that the man killed my mother as well. But from what Xen has told me..." Xerxes started, running a hand through his dark hair. "And from what Xer told me...." Xenos sighed lightly as he spoke. "We've come to the conclusion that the man responsible is an enemy of our father's. Possibly seeking revenge." The twins said together. Smiling lightly at each other the both looked at Dante.

Xerxes paused a moment turning to look down the darkened road towards Hogsmead. He had a bad feeling but couldn't place it. "I hate to change the subject but is there somewhere else we can talk? I think we should move." Xerxes said trying not to show his nerves. Xenos caught the change in his twin immediatly and reflexivly pulled Dante closer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:58 pm

User Image

The change in the air was very noticible. Not only from the twins and their nervousness but in the very air itself. Something did not seem right. "yes there are plenty places we could go." Dante said as his eyes scanned every direction for the source of the unease. He jumped lightly as Xenos pulled him closer yet welcomed the move. It comforted him and made him feel a bit less paranoid. This feeling was familiar. Too familiar. It was just like the feeling he got when his own father was angry. What ever was heading their way, it wasn't pleasant.

Just as he was about to turn and pull Xenos along with him to lead Xerxes into a more comfortable place to speak, shoes could be heard moving towards them. They were far to close and Dante could not help but turn around to see who it was.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

"Oh look at this mess. and there is no need to run boys, I will not bite" A deep chuckle followed the dark mocking tone. From the shadows a tall man with dark hair joined the three boys. He was smiling but his eyes held nothing but a deep hatred in them.

"Everything was going so well until now." he sighed and placed his hands in his pockets. His eyes glanced at the twins and he completely overlooked Dante. Dante was none of his concern at the moment. His concern lied only with the twins.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image

~da Vinci twins~

The twins jumped simultaniously. Both turned and Xerxes got paler. It was his father...wait no, Marcos wasn't really his father. He never had been. But still the dark haired da Vinci felt his heart twist with a mix of emoitions. Xerxes hesitated trying to stort through his head.

Xenos pushed Dante behind him the moment Marcos appeared. He was certain he knew the man from his father's old case files but he couldn't be sure in the darkness. The albino pulled his wand out a glare on his face. This was the man that took his brother from him. "I don't know who you are, but you should leave now. Villagers aren't allowed on school property." Xenos said trying to keep the fear out of his voice. This man scared him he couldn't deny it. Dispite the albino's confidence, he was only fourteen. He'd never encountered someone like this before. Xenos had met friendlier people on Knockturn Alley last summer.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:41 pm

User Image

Dante felt a mix of emotions targeted at the man before them. Although he didn't know him the way Xenos and Xerxes did, the feeling that came from him was all to easy to identify with. It was like his own father's aura. Hatred, pure hatred radiated off the man. There seemed to be some sympathy aimed at Xerxes but not much.

He almost tripped as Xenos moved him behind him. This angered him slightly. The fact that Xenos did that, with all good intentions of course, made him feel weak which in turn pissed him off a little. Yet instead of directing it at his love he turned to glare at the man instead. Inside he could feel his anger getting stronger and if this didn't end soon he just might explode.

"Yes, you do not belong here" he chimed in, his eyes locked on the man in front of him. The shakiness in Xenos' words made him feel a bit nervous. If Xenos of all people were nervous than this man must be much worse than he thought. But he wouldn't let that stop him from standing up to him.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces