Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Gates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image

Marcos simply grinned. The boy was scarred and it was obvious. His grin didn't even fade as Dante spoke. He never intended to include this boy in his killing. His revenge was with the Da Vinci twins and their father only. No need to include another family in the matter. As he stood there he casually pulled his wand out. The grin on his face grew wider as he saw them flinch at the move.

"I wouldn't worry dear boys, I am going no further than this. Now" he began as he slowly stepped forward,"you have no place to be here boy, my revenge lies with these two" he said in a mock kind tone. In the same moment as he spoke he flicked his wand which sent Dante flying and off into bushes twenty or so feet away. His attention never left the two in front of him.

"I was hoping to have your father here to see this but I suppose his absence will make this revenge even sweeter. I can just imagine his face when he learns his son will never return OH" he laughed"and I can just see it, he learns of his other son being alive and yet even then he could not save him" his chuckle came out deep and cold. No ounce of humanity lay within those words. "I will not deny that I have grown somewhat attached to you Xerxes but non the less I will go through with it, I will simply kill you quickly" he smiled then lifted his wand to attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:19 am
User Image

da Vinci twins

"Dante!" Xenos yelled turnning in time to see him hit the bushes. Cursing profusly the albino turned back to Marcos. Knowing full and well that this man was stronger then either of the twins, he did the one thing he thought might give them some time. "Expelliarmus!" He snapped qucikly, hoping to disarm the man.

Xerxes was more then a bit stunned at the moment. Now he had the comfirmation as to what they were talking about. Kill him, he'd kept him around to kill him. All this years he'd been hating the wrong man. The dark haired da Vinci didn't even seem to register that Marcos had started to attack.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:11 am
User Image

Marcos laughed at the anger that came from Xenos after the boy had been thrown. Seems he had hit a soft spot on the boy. As he cast his first spell, Marcos responded quickly and smoothly with "Protego!" The expelliarmus charm ricocheted off of him and shot back at Xenos.

For a split second his eyes flickered over to Xerxes who seemed stunned by the whole ordeal. While Xenos was distracted he took the opening to attack him
"Sectumsempra!!" he yelled and slashed his wand in a quick figure eight motion then finished with a diagonal slash from the top right down. Immediately afterwards he yelled "Flipendo"to knock Xenos back. After watching to make absolutely sure he stayed down he turned his attention to Xerxes. "I am sorry about this but revenge is revenge and it wont be complete without your death" he said in a dark tone, his wand raised toward him, ready to attack again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:57 pm
Akureikami
User Image

da Vinci twins

Xenos was surprised when he wand went flying from his hand. Before he could even consider diving after it he felt a sharp pain explode on his chest. A choked yell left him as he started to collasp, blood painting his white shirt scarlet. Xerxes yelled moving to catch his twin, but Marcos's second spell hit sending the albino flying back towards the bush Dante was in.

Xerxes rushed after him half sliding to a stop next to his brother's head. Crouching down he scooped the other's head up calling his name. The albino's eyes were shut and was clearly unconcious. It didn't matter though. Xerxes was still trying to get him to wake up, after all he just got him back. He couldn't lose him now. "Xen? Xenos! Come wake up!" He said his voice breaking a bit in panic.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:41 pm

User Image

Dante cursed profusely after landing in the bushes. The landing had knocked the wind from him and caused him to lay there for a moment to gather the lost air. He heard fighting start and tried to rise but he still could barely breath. Yet that didnt matter as soon as he heard Xerxes yell for Xenos. He scrambled to his feat and looked down. Xerxes was holding Xenos and he was covered in....blood.

His body began to shake as he looked at him. Slowly his eyes drifted up to look at the man responsible. It seems he did have some compassion for the boy Xerxes to the point at least to let him mourn a little. He grit his teeth as tears welled up in his eyes. Ignoring the bushes scraping him up a little as he left the bushes. As he passed the twins he didn't even look down and moved faster toward Marcos. Without any delay he pulled his wand out and practically screamed "REDUCTO!!". The curse hit Marcos directly in the stomach. It was very successful and killed him instantly. (I was asked not to make this too gory so use your imagination as to what happened ;3)

Dante stood still staring at the remains of the dead man. Only moments passed before the world around him started to get blurry, he swayed a bit then fell to the ground.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image

da Vinci twins

((well here I shall post a summary of what happens next. Rose and I were orignally going to move to the hospital wing but we have no time to do so. So here we go))

After Dante fell unconcious Xerxes sent his raven, Sonex, off to get help. All three boys were taken to the hospital wing. Xenos's wounds were a bit much for the staff of the hospital wing so Isis took Xerxes and Xenos to St. Mungo's.

While at the hospital Chance and Roselia, the twin's parents, arrived. There was alot of emotions running crazy that day as they discovered one of their sons wasn't really dead. With the whole family at the hospital alot of reconnecting happened. It was the first time in years that Xenos and his mother got along.

Dante came to visit him after school ended. During his time there Xenos found out about the major issue of his boyfriend's home life. Promsing to help Dante in whatever way he could, Xenos spent alot of his time at the hospital trying to plan. Also while he was there the Ravenclaw figured out what he had been doing wrong with his spell to become and animangus. A month later he transformed for the first time.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:27 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fifth Year, Slytherin Prefect

"Second years and up, don't get lost now." He instructed at Austin Brighton's discretion, a large arm rising above the crowd so that all might see him if they wished to proceed as he lead away from the grassy field in front of Hogsmeade Station as he traveled down the dirt path up the hill toward Hogwarts castle. Some, he knew, would like to linger with the first years as long as possible there by the station.

A grand wrought iron face flanked by two columns topped with statues of winged boars surrounded the gates leading up the school, where, thestral drawn carriages awaited.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Callous
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Shina followed the Slytherin Prefect that had called for second years and above. Being a second year, Shina hadn't traveled to the school by carriage before, and wasn't exactly sure what to expect. Despite this, she tried not to let her uncertainty show.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:32 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda walked towards the carriages with Eretria. They mostly kept quiet on the stroll. These are my only black flats, they better not get dirty, she thought as she tried to avoid mud while walking. Most of the dirt path was dry, so it wasn't that big of a problem. Upon arriving at the thestral drawn carriages, Amanda walked over to one and sat down. "Come on, Eretria!" she shouted as she patted down an empty seat next to her.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana followed Samuel and Chase through the dirt path towards the thestral drawn carriages. She carefully stepped over the puddles of mud in an attempt to stay clean. "I cannot wait until we get to Hogwarts! I just hope the classes won't be harder than last year's," she admitted, looking down at the ground as she approached the desired location.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:03 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

These carriages they were sitting in were quite unique. A non-informed student would think that they were moving on their own, charmed by some spell. But Chase knew that the carriages were actually pulled by thestrals, magical creatures associated with death. He read descriptions of them, but he really wanted to see them with his own eyes.

On second thought, he didn't want to see them, because that required witnessing death. Chase didn't want that. "It depends on the classes you're referring to though," he said to Ari. "Some classes will build on top of previous knowledge, like Transfiguration, while classes like History of Magic just throws new knowledge at you. I feel like history will get easier as time passes while Transfiguration will get harder." He was speaking from experience, of course, after having taken a numerous number of courses back in London. "Ignore me; I'm just rambling," he said, chuckling and realizing that he may bore his friends to death like last time.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana sat down in a carriage. There was plenty of room for her friends to sit in. Listening to what Chase was saying about classes, Ariana frowned a bit. "But if we're getting better with our magic every year, then would Transfiguration still get harder?" she asked, not sure if she wanted to hear the answer. Leaning her back against the seat, she stared out ahead into the open space. Little did she know the carriage was being pulled by dark, horse-like creatures that you could only see if you've witnessed death.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Entrance Gates
What am I doing? With the gang.
What am I thinking? I'm so happy to see Ari again.

Kat climbed into the carriage and sat next to Ariana, happy to be with her again, and glanced at the front of the carriage. She knew that the carriage was being pulled by a skeletal horse-like creature known as a thestral, but she couldn't see them. Idly, she wondered if that was a good thing or a bad thing. "The classes get more in depth, but we can handle it."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager
✔Status: Single

Sam climbed into the carriage behind Kat and said, "You guys might be able to, maybe. I'm probably just going to fail out and play Quidditch or something." He smirked to show he was joking and looked around, spotting his brother with the girl he was crushing on.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smirked before letting out a small sigh. "I sure hope so," she said, not entirely sure how in depth the classes would get. We're only twelve years old, it can't be too hard, can it? she wondered. She slipped both her hands under her thighs, and as she sat on them, she crossed her fingers, hoping for the best. When Samuel joked about failing and just playing Quidditch for the rest of his life, Ariana looked over at him and shoved him playfully.

wearing

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff