Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Gates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:44 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

"That means we'll get more advanced spells to learn," he said. The more you know, the more the teachers expects things from you. As a wizard or witch masters a higher level spell, they will be expected to learn even higher level spells. One day, maybe first years will be expected to able to master the Patronus. Ha.

"I won't let you fail," he addressed himself to Sam. "I'll even punch the material into you if that's what it takes." Chase was joking, of course. But he will force Sam into one of his infamous cram sessions. Rumor has it that students who underwent his cram session always came out like walking zombies sputtering nothing but the materials learned during that session. Of course, everything was exaggerated as information was passed from person to person.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager
✔Status: Single

Sam smirked at Chase and nodded. "I'd expect you to, anyways. You're the smart one here," he said and playfully stuck his tongue out at Chase.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:52 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

THIRD YEAR

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Riley's face turned a million shades of pink when she felt Simon grab her hand. Her stomach did the weird flutter thing and her heart started beating rapidly as a small smile wandered across her face as they walked to the carriages. When they reached them she wasn't sure what to do next. She gave his hand a light squeeze before smiling up at him and getting in a carriage "S-So, uh what electives did you decide to take this year?" She asked him in an attempt to say something so her face could cool down from her consistent blush that set her cheeks a flame.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Incredibly nervous

After helping her into the carriage, he got in himself. Looking at her with her flushed cheeks and her beautiful brown eyes, Simon realized he couldn't remember what he was taking at all. "I... I can't remember," he said with a blush and looked at the floor of the carriage. "I'm too dis... distracted to remember."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Second Year - Slytherin
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria made her way toward the carriages. Amanda had already settled into one, and Eretria quickly followed suit. She only paused to consider the fact that the carriages themselves did not seem to have anything to pull them. "Now that's interesting." She settled back and waited for them to get going. She was actually a bit hungry, now that her mind was on other things.

----------------------------------
State: Calmer
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Let's see what I can make of this...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:28 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

THIRD YEAR

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
"Oh." Distracted huh? She hoped it wasn't by anything too serious. "Well then, it should be a nice surprise to find out then. Hopefully we have some of the same ones so we can study together." she said with a smile.
User Image

User Image

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Incredibly nervous

He coughed lightly. "I... I hope we have more than just core classes together. I like having class with you," Simon said, still averting his eyes. He could feel heat rising to his cheeks even as he said it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:38 am
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda's gaze was already towards the front of the carriage when Eretria said it was interesting. "Yeah, it is," she agreed. It really was interesting. How is this carriage moving without anyone, or anything, pulling or pushing it? It had to lug quite a bit of weight sometimes, for example, when there was a fairly large group of people sitting on one carriage. As they approached the school, she felt hungrier and hungrier.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

((Next post at the Slytherin Table))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:43 am

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smirked when Chase said they'll learn more advanced spells. As much as she wanted to learn spells, she hoped they wouldn't be too hard to master. There were a few times Ariana didn't point her wand in the right spot, or didn't make the correct wand movement. She looked over at Chase when Samuel said he was the smart one to see how he took that although a smile drew on Ariana's face.

wearing

((Next post at the Hufflepuff Table))

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:41 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

Chase let out a small laugh upon hearing Sam's comment. Was he smart? Not really; He only poured his heart and soul into the books he read and gained mostly redundant knowledge. Compared to the prodigies people heard on TV's, he was nothing. "Just study hard," he offered the piece of advice. It was a bit useless, but there wasn't more to it than doing your best and study.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:53 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Fifth Year, Prefect

User Image Jess was one of the last students to approach the carriages -- having gotten sick in the bathroom on the train near the end of the ride. After seeing to that her things were transported off the train, the ailing redhead finished her ascent toward the conveyance. Getting close, tired green eyes noted the thestrals who seemed to paying attention to her, "Hello again..."

Entering the cab, Jess took a few moments to get herself seated and breathed a sigh of relief... not really noticing who was in the cab with her until now.

(Sorry about being absent, Mom was in the hospital about a week. Anyway, whoever wants to be in the same carriage as me, is fine.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:19 pm
Jasmine Acacia
Fourth Year Beater
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Jasmine had kept quiet during the carriage ride, not really acknowledging, or even noticing who was there with her. She looked up briefly to see that it was a fellow Slytherin, a girl who was in the year ahead of her. "Congrats on getting prefect Jess," she said kindly to the fifth year, figuring she would have had to have said something to the girl sooner or later.

"Grief is not as heavy as guilt,
but it takes more away from you."

User Image

{Out of Chaos: @Skuld: Hope you don't mind!}

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:31 pm
Jessica Sassareth

User Image Jess coughed into a handkerchief a moment or two. When the mild wheezing attack ended as soon as it began, the ailing redhead nodded to her fellow Slytherin, "Thank you very much, Jasmine. And I hear you are doing well in Quiditch. How are our prospects this year, by the way?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:44 pm
Jasmine Acacia
Fourth Year Beater
User Image

Trying to keep clear of anything that the other girl might cough up, Jasmine moved slightly to the side. Getting sick would ruin her year on the team, not to mention it would add to the stress of going back to the place where her sister was murdered. Getting back to a normal sitting position, Jasmine managed a smile. "Thanks," she replied. "I'm actually not sure. I've been kind of distracted."

"Grief is not as heavy as guilt,
but it takes more away from you."

User Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:59 pm
Jessica Sassareth

User Image (Jess did cough into a handkerchief....)

Jess noticed Jasmine shy away from her slightly. Even though there were no outward signs, the ailing redhead spirits sunk slightly thinking to herself, House Slytherin... Where you'll meet your true friends...

Motioning slightly toward her own handkerchief, Jess shrugged and took a chance with a fellow Slytherin to see how Jasmine reacts, "This is not what you think it is... Nothing contagious.... I was ... poisoned before attending Hogwarts, and I still suffer from the effects of the poison. That same poisoning killed my best friend, Miles Pendragon. Miles was like a brother to me, so I ... understand your loss and I was very sorry to hear about your sister's death. How are you holding up?"  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff