Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Gates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:05 pm
Jasmine Acacia
Fourth Year Beater
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Trying to keep clear of anything that the other girl might cough up, Jasmine moved slightly to the side. Getting sick would ruin her year on the team, not to mention it would add to the stress of going back to the place where her sister was murdered. Getting back to a normal sitting position, Jasmine managed a smile. "Thanks," she replied. "I'm actually not sure. I've been kind of distracted."
The Keeper relaxed upon hearing it was nothing contagious. "Sorry, I just can't take any risks. Colds usually hit me pretty hard and it's dangerous for me to not be thinking clearly in a game," Jasmine explained.

She sighed with mention of death. "I'm sorry to hear about yours too. I suppose I'm a bit better off than you are, but it's still an open wound. I still don't know who murdered her, and I haven't seen our brother since."

"Grief is not as heavy as guilt,
but it takes more away from you."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:40 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Fifth Year, Prefect

User Image "So... the case is cold. With the aurors, I'm not surprised. And I hope your brother is alright," Jess leaned forward wondering if she could help, "It.... doesn't entirely go away, but it will get better in time. If there is anyway I can help... And I am not just saying that. If there is anyway that I can assist, I will."  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:39 am
Violet the Maestro
Jasmine Acacia
Fourth Year Beater
User Image

Jasmine wondered what the girl meant with her comment about the aurors. They had seemed rather nice to her, but kindness did not accomplish their job. "Honestly, I've got my own theories about Zane," she explained.

"It's good to hear that. I suppose we've both seen similar situatuions," Jasmine replied.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy rushed through the gates with Heather in tow. She saw a carriage in sight, but it was already in motion! "Hurry, Heath! We have to catch that carriage! Run faster!" she shouted to the blonde girl behind her. She sped towards the carriage, running up beside it. She had to time this out, or she'd end up under the carriage and smushed onto the road! Three, two, one, go! Remy leapt towards the carriage, holding out her hand to grab onto the side to pull herself up. And she got it! Quickly pulling herself up and into the carriage, she turned around, staring at her sister with wide eyes. "Come on, Heather! You can do it! Just run and jump! I'll help you up!" she called back. She hadn't even payed attention to who was in the carriage with her. All she cared about was getting into one and getting to the castle. Oh, and helping Heather. That too.

{OOC: Anyone who wants to be apart of this scene can say Remy jumped into their carriage.}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

As Heather and Remy entered the gates, she was forced to run. The carriges were leaving! Without them on board! Remy pulled her along, but then dropped her hand and leapt into the carriage. Heather instantly slowed down without Remy pulling her along. She never was good at running. She much preferred being up in the air on her broom. Nonetheless, she had to run. She couldn't miss her second year at Hogwarts just because she missed her ride. She ran, faster and faster, as fast as she could, until she was running next to the carriage. She held out her hand to her sister, her blue eyes pleading for assistance. "Remy! I'm coming!" she called. Then, she took her sisters hand in hers, and was pulled into the carriage, to safety. Breathing heavily, Heather collapsed into the seat next to Remy, who was clearly exhausted. She made it, but just barely.

{OOC: Same as what Moony wrote for Heather, since they're in the same carriage.}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:25 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Fifth Year, Prefect

User Image "If you wish to talk about it later, I'm all ears..." Jess spoke when she suddenly snapped her head to her right, her slender hand fingering her wand when she heard a couple of 'thumps', "Jasmine, did you hear that?"  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:41 pm
Jasmine Acacia
Fourth Year Beater
User Image

"Perhaps later then," Jasmine sighed. She wasn't too sure, but she felt as though she and Jessica were slowly becoming friends. It was good to have someone to talk to, and now that Erianthe was no longer living, she had to open her mind to other people. "What is that?" she asked about the noise.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:03 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin Prefect, Fifth Year

User Image "It sounds like... something outside our carriage...," Jess had her wand leveled at the door, as it burst open -- with a couple of younger girls climbing in exhausted. The pale redhead rolled her green eyes, as she put up her Cypress wand. Extending a hand to help both Remy and Heather inside the carriage before the fell back out, "Obviously, you two are too young to be highwaymen. How did you two miss the carriages?"  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:00 pm
Jasmine Acacia
Fourth Year Beater
User Image

Jasmine had been startled to find the two girls hanging on their carriage. She helped Jessica pull them in. "That's quite a reckless thing to do," she said softly.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather slumped back in her seat, gasping for air. She looked at the two girls who had helped them into the carriage. Nope, she definitely didn't know them. They appeared to be upperclassmen, or in this case, upperclasswomen. Once she finally caught her breath, she spoke up. "Thanks for helping us out. We would have been smushed for sure if you hadn't." she said with a small laugh. She turned to the red-headed girl. "Well, you see, I had to chase my sister here around the station. And when I finally caught up to her, we had to run to the gates. That's when we saw that the carriages had already left and we started this whole chase scene." she explained. Then, she turned to the other girl. "Yes, well, we didn't want to miss our second year at Hogwarts. That reminds me. Introductions. I'm Heather, second year Hufflepuff. And this is my sister, Remy. She's a Gryffindor, second year." she said, gesturing to her and then Remy. By the time she finished explaining everything, she was out of breath again.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:50 pm
Jessica Sassareth

User Image Jess gave both girls a smile, breathing a sigh of relief that they were both alright, "Well... We certainly don't want to see you 'smushed'. I'm Jessica and I'm a fifth year Slytherin. Don't worry, I don't bite... much." The pale redhead broke out in a warm grin showing the joke for what it was.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:29 pm
Jasmine Acacia
Fourth Year Keeper
User Image

Jasmine thought the girls looked familiar. They had played each other in Quidditch, or at least she believed they had. Jasmine paid more attention to the quaffed and the bludgers than the actual players. "I've had my fill of seeing things that I shouldn't, so I must agree with Jess about being smooshed," she said with a small smile. "I believe I've heard of you two before. I think we've played Quidditch against each other. My name's Jasmine Acacia, fourth year and Keeper for Slytherin. Not to be confused with my father though." The girl laughed at the remark about her father, the Irish keeper and the captain of the team. At least he was still able to keep his head clear enough to play and to lead his team.

User Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy smiled at the two girls. "It's nice to meet you both, Jessica and Jasmine." she said. Jasmine mentioned quidditch, and a tiny lightbulb turned on in Remy's mind. "Oh yeah! That's where you look so familiar! You're the Keeper, that's right. I'm a Chaser and Heather's a Beater." she said, gesturing to herself and the small blonde girl beside her. In truth, she wasn't sure how Heather had gotten the position of Beater, being as scrawny and weak as she was, but none-the-less, she had proven to be quite good at it. And this year, with her glasses replaced with contacts, she should be even better! The thought made Remy smile again, just as the carriage came to a stop. She glanced out of the carriage and saw Hogwarts, standing right in front of them. "Looks like we're here. I guess this is where we go our seperate ways to our tables, huh?" she said, glancing at Heather. She turned to the two Slytherins. "I'm glad we met you two. And thanks for helping us out of a bind back there. Maybe we'll see each other around the castle?" she said with a small smile. With that said, she took Heather's hand and exitted the carriage, both of them giving a small wave to the girls as they left.
[Exit Remy and Heather]

{OOC: I got Heather's okay to have her leave.}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:19 pm
Jessica Sassareth

User Image (Just to wrap this part up....)

Jess looked at Jasmine and motioned toward the now open carriage door, "I would say that this is our cue. Shall we?"  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items