Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Gates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:43 am
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Her gaze shifted back and forth between both boys, silence lingered on her veela lips as she eyed the empty void between each and every carriages. No, she couldn’t see them, but she wasn’t sure if she ever wanted to. It must have been haunting, she reflected, to be reminded by a creature of the death witnessed—and they were all just children. Violet eyes flashed to Xavier when he admitted he could see them, she looked shocked, but more than anything, she felt—guilty. I shouldn’t have asked… but it was too late.

”I’ve seen pictures of them, not real pictures of course, but drawings and paintings. They always look so… sad… A little creepy too, but… mostly sad.” She admitted as she glanced between the invisible thestral and then the boys. ”I am sorry, Xavier… I didn’t mean to bring it up, really.”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Entrance Gates
---------- with Sebastian and Xavier
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Nekomancer1
IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:56 am
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier looked back at Seth with a confused look when he apologized.
"Why are you apologizing? It's not like you did something wrong, " he smiled, patting his friend's shoulder. His attention was at the thestral so he didn't quite hear what Seth just mumbled, even though he was just beside him. When Seth asked, what the creatures looked like, he moved beside it. He found it hard to describe, so he wondered, circling the creature." I guess it's beautiful and frightening, both at the same time. I can't describe it right, " he answered, patting the thestral's head. Cersei said that she had seen drawings and paintings of the creature....they might've used a lot of black paint then.

He agreed, they were creepy and mostly sad, but still, he found it beautiful. Was there something wrong with him? And then he heard another 'sorry', this time from the older one.
" You, too? Seriously guys, stop apologizing, " he smiled at the two.

He looked back at the thestral, staring at it.
" Hmmm, if I'm gonna describe it to you, I can say that it looks like a very skinny horse. A very skinny black horse with a snake tail-like tail. And it has wings too...Mmm, these are definitely wings, " he nodded, describing it with his hands. " Oh and they have white eyes, which I find amazing, " he added, moving in front of the thestral and smiling at it.

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Trying to be cheerful
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: I guess that's the best I can describe 'em?
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Describing what the thestrals look like
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Entrance gates
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Cersei, Seth

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Wanna go to the table?

Nekomancer1

Essy ze Ninja

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:12 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: This is going to be a good year...
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Jay, Chloe, and Sun
My entire soul is ringing: Entrance Gates

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn stepped down from the carriage, turning and giving the thestral pulling it a small smile. She was too uneasy around them to actually pet it, though. They were just another reminder of a terrible event that she was finally starting to get over. Instead she turned to her boyfriend and friends, as she waited for them to exit the carriage as well. This was going to be a good year. She was sure of it.

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

murruelecrueset

Utusha Moon

Silver Eagle III

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:24 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fourth Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'That went... so much better than expected.'spacspace
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien led Marina to the carriage and answered her questions once they were inside. He shook his head when she accused him of listening in. "No, I didn't want to get too close. I mean, I was hovering a bit, but I was hoping that I was hovering far enough away that no one would notice. Guess I failed at that, huh? But, it would have been rather hard to miss the squeals, yeah." He smiled a bit when she told him that her friends were actually happy for them, which was still incredibly strange for him. But, when she asked about Dominic, he went a bit pale. How did he answer that without mentioning Dom and Grace? He wasn't so sure that Dom was planning on being as open as he was. He was a lot more concerned about his family than Damien was. "Er... Dom's... well, he was concerned because of my parents, but... he's sort of... got his own problems to deal with. He's supportive, just... concerned." He sighed a bit. He'd thought that Dom's father seemed perfectly nice, but of course, that was because he was a pureblood. One never knew how awful a pureblood elitist could be until you saw him react to finding out someone was a muggleborn or halfblood. He sighed a bit, offering his arm when they arrived to lead her to the Great Hall. He didn't much care about the Sorting or anything, but he did want to get seated. It'd been a long day.

═════════════════════════════════
                                  'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))
** Damien exit to Great Hall: Slytherin Table with Marina **

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:49 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Happy | But you're not who you say you are: Back again... | Your time is up in too many places: Damien | You've got too many faces: Entrance Gates |
Wearing

Marina smirked. "I'm fairly certain the entire station heard them." She studied him as he grew pale in response to her question. Oh yes. He was hiding something. Her suspicions were confirmed when he answered vaguely. Obviously something was going on with Dominic that Damien didn't want her to know about. But she wasn't going to press him, because it probably wasn't any of her business. But knowing that Damien's best friend supported them was nice, even if that best friend was Dominic Montague, whom she'd cursed out in three different languages and knocked off a broom. Yeah. Damien was never finding out about that. She exited the carriage with him, taking his arm again. "That's good," she answered simply, and then smiled a bit as they entered Hogwarts. It was good to be back home.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

*Exit to Slytherin Table*

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image
❝God bless us everyone, we're a broken people living under loaded gun.
And it can't be outfought, it can't be outdone, it can't be outmatched, it can't be outrun.❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝God save us everyone, will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?
For the sins of our hands, the sins of our tongues, the sins of our fathers, the sins of our young.❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jayden exited the carriage alongside Newlyn, taking her hand in his. He looked forward to this year and couldn't wait for it. He may have been held back for completely ridiculous reasons, something that his parents didn't take a liking to, but he thought about it as one thing. One more year with Newlyn" He honestly hoped they lasted that long. The way she was, he loved it...everything about her. Those eyes, that hair, everything. It was amazing. The best year of his life could be a better way to describe it. Ever since...you know who moved away, he had always been sad and frenetic, but now, he looked forward to a year of great joy. He would make better friends this year, and he was sure of it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝And when I close my eyes tonight, to symphonies of blinding light.
Like memories in cold decay, transmissions echoing away.
Far from the world of you and I, where oceans bleed into the sky.❞

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:47 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: The Station

Getting out of the carriage Chloe looked up at Hogwarts with a smile. This was going to be a great year she just knew it. "Well I guess we better head to our respective tables." Chloe said feeling a little bit down that they had to part from Jay and Sun. "But I'll give you to some alone space before the feast. I'll save you a seat Newlyn." she told her.

Looking to Sun Chloe smiled happily. "Hey Sun would care to join me on a walk to the great hall?" she asked politely. She figured Jay and Newlyn could use the time to themselves anyways. Besides this was a nice way of including Sun, unlike every other year where he was left to the side lines. No wonder it didn't seem he was enjoying his time at Hogwarts.

With: Newlyn, Sun, Jay

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers the Cat

The Forgotten Weasley

Utsuha Moon

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:06 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Third Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun walked, rode in the carriage, and all that, listening to the conversation, staying quiet. For a second he felt like he was just a ghostly apparition instead of a human boy. But when Chloe asked him a question, he snapped his mind back to reality, which was at the entrance gate of the Hogwarts castle. His mind took awhile to process everything, but he finally replied, "Sure." A simple, one word. But what possibly gave an entire speech was his gentle smile, perhaps his first genuine one since awhile.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

murruelecreuset

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:14 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
But not so far

It's like even the weather suits my mood: Jay

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn blushed a little as Chloe and Sun left to give her and Jay some "alone space". But she turned to her boyfriend with a smile, taking his hand. "So how was the rest of your sunmer?" They'd only seen each other once over their vacation. She'd thought about him often, though.

Silver Eagle III

And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I think we are the same

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image
And it can't be outfought, it can't be outdone, it can't be outmatched, it can't be outrun.❞
For the sins of our hands, the sins of our tongues, the sins of our fathers, the sins of our young.❞

Jayden smiled as they left them alone. That was exactly what he wanted, but he never wanted to be pushy about it. He was glad that Chloe figured that out and left them. He would thank her for it later. He took both of her hands in his. "The rest of my summer was boring. I didn't do anything. The only bright spot was you. I mean, Ariana was around the house a bit, but then again, she's always there it seems," he laughed a bit. Jayden had already told Newlyn about how Ari was a friend of the families and always over there. It was quite funny actually.

"How was yours?" he asked her, keeping her within a few inches.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:13 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: The Station

"Seeya later guys." Chloe said waving farewell and then heading to the great hall with Sun. She couldn't help but smile when he smiled at her. It seemed to be the first positive reaction she had gotten from him since talking to him on the platform back in London. "You know I think it's going to be a good year." Chloe told him as she walked up to the front door.

With: Sun

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers the Cat

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:48 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
But not so far

Newlyn waved goodbye to Chloe and Sun before answering Jay's question. "It was alright. I finally stood up to my father," she said proudly. She felt as if there had been a huge weight lifted off her shoulders. The dark haired girl had most certainly put him in his place.

Silver Eagle III

And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Jayden smiled at her and gave her a hug as she told him that she stood up to her father. An impressive feat that had to be. He couldn't believe she did it and it made him question. Did she tell him about her and I? He truthfully wanted to ask her. So, he decided to say his bit. "I told my family about us Newlyn. I got to thinking that day that I had to. I felt so horrible when I told you I hadn't. I had to say that I have met the most beautiful girl in the world," he told her, stroking his hand through her beautiful hair.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:26 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
But not so far

Today I feel like dancing: Ashamed
I never feel like dancing: I should have told them...

Newlyn stared at the ground, ashamed. "I didn't tell him. He would have been furious, and I didn't want to fight anymore than we already were. He'll find out eventually, and I'll deal with him then. I'm sorry, Jay. I will tell my sisters very soon. I think Elsie already suspects something." She felt bad about it; she didn't want him to think she was hiding him or anything.

Silver Eagle III

And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Jayden looked down, almost embarrassed about it, but he made sure to be patient. He did not know why she wasn't telling her sisters. But he was going to be patient with it. He loved her and he didn't want to ruin what they had together.

"It is okay. If you feel bad...don't. You have that look on your face you always get," he said, smiling at her again for no reason.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces