Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Gates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:22 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Iris, David, Yvette and Serafina in the carriages and wondering H-he just winked at me.

User Image

Shayna 'jumped' out of the carriages as they stopped near the gates to Hogwarts. She was too excited to under stand what David had meant by wanting to talk to her alone. She was super excited. But she also wasn't sure she wanted to spend much more time having Serafina look at David and her with those plotting eyes. She stretched before waving as Yvette and Iris left to go sit at the tables. She smiled as Serafina and David were still in the carriage."We should be heading in soon you two!" She said hoping that Serafina would go inside.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:06 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Ashamed
I never feel like dancing: I should have told them...
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Jay
My entire soul is ringing: Entrance Gates

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn nodded, still feeling bad. Why was she so stupid sometimes? "We should probably go in," she said softly, giving him a small smile. She didn't want to miss the feast. The Hufflepuff always enjoyed watching the Sorting. But she'd be sad to part with Jay. Newlyn glanced back out at the dark night before entering the castle.

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

Silver Eagle III

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:20 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: The Station → Entrance Gates

Getting out of the carriage after Shayna, David waved to Iris and Yvette. "See you at the table." he told them before turning back to Serafina and Shayna. "You're right." he agreed despite wishing they didn't have to. "Serafina we'll see you later. Shayna care to join me." David asked taking a few steps before looking back at Shayna waiting to follow. He was going to talk to her and he was going to do this right, or at least he hoped.

With: Serafina and Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

IceGrayWolf
shabatha

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David and Serafina in the carriages and wondering Where are we going?.

User Image

Shayna smiled as David exited the carriage and looked over the castle. She readjusted her favorite hat before turning to hear David ask her a question. She blushed happily when he asked if she would join them. Nodding Shayna walked towards the way he was going."Sure. Where are we going? I'll see you in class Serafina!" She said happily to the Slytherin. Maybe she would make quite a few more friends now.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:09 pm

User Image
Sebastian Harrison
Second Year
Pure Blood

Sebastian smile. :Okay dude, I wont apologize anymore" he understood how annoying it could get. He listened calmly to the description of the creatures. "They sounds pretty bad a**" he chuckled. God how much he wished he could see them. "I want to see them, though I'm not quite as enthusiastic about the small catch that comes along with it."

IceGrayWolf

(OOC~)

"You suppose you are the trouble
But you are the cure
You suppose that you are the lock on the door
But you are the key that opens it
It's too bad that you want to be someone else
You don't see your own face, your own beauty
Yet, no face is more beautiful than yours."

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:44 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Entrance Gates

David watched Shayna adjust her hat like she always did. She even had that blush that made her look even cuter. He smiled at her and continued walking once she was by his side. "We're just taking a little walk alone before the sorting happens." he told her. When they were alone enough for his liking he stopped. "Shayna I wanted to talk to you before the classes start up and quidditch..." he said slightly rambling.

"Okay, I'm just going to say that I really like you and you're more than just a friend to me... and I don't know if you feel the same way but..." David went on taking a deep breath. "Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously. 'Well it's out now...' he thought in the back of his head. 'Please say yes...'

With: Shayna

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:51 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David and Serafina in the carriages and wondering He really just asked me that... Didn't he?! OF COURSE I like you too!!!.

User Image

Shayna continued to smile as they walked. As they came to a point where they were alone he stopped walking so she turned to look at him. He was looking quite nervous. She couldn't help but think something bad was going to happen... But when he started on the note of he really liked her she couldn't help but smile shyly and blush even brighter. When he finally took a deep breath she felt like the world had stopped."David... I-i really like you as well. I-i would love to be your girlfriend." She said quietly but that was only because of her shy nature. Inside she was screaming and running around and being as happy as a girl could be without showing it outside of her mind. She nodded happily and put one of her hands in his and used the other to wrap around his neck in a hug.

(Aw!!!)

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:29 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David was nervous right up until Shayna told him she liked him too. He couldn't believe that he had a girlfriend and a very special one at that. He sure hoped the guys wouldn't mind him hanging around them a little less. Of course he'd still bother with them but he didn't want to mess this boyfriend up.

"I'm so glad you said yes." David said completely relaxed now that the difficult part was over. He held her hand as she put it into his and he wrapped his other arm around her waist. "This is definitely the best day of my life." he told her. The biggest smile was one his face he couldn't have wished for anything else.

With: Shayna

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David at the entrance gates and wondering Oh my... I have a boyfriend. I'm so happy now. Best day ever..

User Image

Shayna buried her face into his shoulder as he spoke. She was absolutely thrilled. When burying her face her hat slipped off her head but she didn't really notice."David, i'm happy you asked. This has to be the best day in the world. And I must be the luckiest girl. She said quietly into his shoulder. Bringing the hand that was wrapped around his neck down to his arm. She didn't want to let his hand go now that he was hers. She didn't want the moment to end. "Is this why you said I was your Special Friend?"

(O.o.C.)

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:27 pm

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina gave the two a small wave as she hopped down the carriage. Since the two of them ( David and Shayna ) seems to have some important matter to talk about, she walked away. Knowing David, this might be the chance for him to tell Shayna his feelings. He was blushing furiously, so it kinda became obvious. Continuing to walk, she patted her bag. Eh? Her bag...Oh ruddy hell she forgot her bag on the carriage. Her eyes twitched at the thought that maybe the carriage already went. With a slight panic, she ran back. Yes! The carriage was still there, as so was her bag! She reached out for her bag, but suddenly, ' Would you be my girlfriend? '. She turned around to see David and Shayna. Oh my. This was what she was hoping for during the ride! Ha! Wait, no she shouldn't go barging in in their conversation, let alone listen. They might think that she was intentionally eavesdropping. She couldn't help but listen. She didn't know why but she quietly squealed when Shayna accepted David's offer. Oh, time for her to go before they caught her. She reached her bag once more, but ended up tripping onto the carriage. Thud! Darn! She stood back up and ran behind a tree, hoping that the new couple wouldn't see her. " This is bad. Very very bad, " she murmured, twitching. Was she caught? She hoped not. Would they hate her for what she did? Please don't. Aaaaah. What is she gonna do?! ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Nervous
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Hiding

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Please don't let them see me, please don't let them see me
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Entrance gates - Behind a tree

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Shayna, David,

Out Of Cookies: Haaa, typical forgotten item routine.

shabatha

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:57 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David watched as Shayna's favourite hat slipped off her head. Luckily it wasn't breezy outside or else her hat would have blown away and David knew she loved it. "Well if you're the luckiest girl then I'm the luckiest guy." he told her as he looked down at her. "Yeah I didn't know how else to say to everyone else how important you are without assuming anything." David explained as he released Shayna's waist and bent down to pick up her hat. Straightening back up with his hand still holding hers David put Shayna's hat back on her head.

Luckily for Serafina he was too wrapped up with the moment to notice her. “Shall we head inside or do you have anything else you would like to ask me?” he asked curiously. Shayna was usually shy around him so for all he knew she did and he wasn’t going to take her opportunity away from her.

With: Shayna... Serafina in the trees

OOC: Nice Serafina hasn't been caught yet.
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:55 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David at the entrance gates and wondering Oh my... I have a boyfriend. I'm so happy now. Best day ever..

User Image

Shayna smiled when he put her hat bak onto her head. She had to release his hand to fix it because it felt a little off kilter. She looked thoughtfully at him for a moment thinking about some questions. She was too busy thinking to notice the thud of Serafina. Or at least for now. She shook her head no..."I don't think so. I'll let you know when I think of something to ask." She said with a small mischievous smile.

She turned towards the castle and rejoined her hand to David's. She liked how it felt in hers. Then looking kind of forgetfully upset she turned back to him."Do you have any questions for me?"

(haha Poor Serafina :3 )

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:38 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David nodded at Shayna answer. When she took her hand back to fix her hat he felt as if something was missing. It was a strange feeling but he knew what it meant. It meant that he couldn't stand to be without her. When their hands rejoined he felt complete again.

"You already answered the most important questions I had." David told her with a smile. "But I think we should probably head inside don't you?" he asked her. It was then that he noticed something off with a nearby tree. "Do you notice anything strange over there?" David asked as he pointed to where Serafina was hiding.

With: Shayna... Serafina in the trees

OOC: I did say yet smile
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:41 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David at the entrance gates and wondering Is there something there? Or is it someone....

User Image

Shayna couldn't help but smile now. It was basically sewn onto her face how happy she actually was. In fact, she really wasn't wanting to find her way to the Ravenclaw table without him, but he was in a different house... She would deal with it."I don't really want to go inside because then you will have to go sit at the Gryffindor table... But we probably should anyway." She said kind of sadly but when he pointed at the tree line she looked over that way.

"It does seem kind of odd. Is someone over there?" She called to see if whoever it was would show themselves. She wasn't sure, maybe it was just the tree.

(haha Poor Serafina :3 )

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:26 pm

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina gave out a relieved sigh when David didn't notice her. Or so she thought. She slowly, and quietly tiptoed away when suddenly, ' Do you notice anything strange over there? ' She stopped and tiptoed back to the tree she hid. She gulped, a drop of sweat falling down her cheek. ' Ha..ha....Nah, they just saw a....an animal! Y-yeah. Haha....I'm dead! ' she thought, slowly sliding down the tree, ending up with her sitting. Uhh, what the heck should she do? Would she just continue to hide and later act like nothing ruddy happened? But she might get caught, and she might miss the sorting. Should she show herself and apologize? Would they forgive her? Ahhh! Her head started spinning, confused on what she has to do. Well, now or never. She stood up and patted up her dress and robes as she took a deep breath. Gulp.

Slowly, she started walking away from the tree and just across the couple. Slowly....yes, slowly. Very, very slow. When the brunette finally shown herself, she looked down, avoiding to look at them. She felt bad. Really bad. If it wasn't for that bag! Oh well, it's too late now.
" Oh, I....I-um, I was just....uhh, " she stuttered, not knowing what to say." I just, erm, forgot my bag on the carriage. I...went back to get it and..." she paused, biting her lip. She swallowed and continued, "..Well, I kinda heard your conversation. B-but I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry! " She really meant it. They might hate her for that but she can't blame them. What she did was wrong. She listened to....them...uhh. Remembering the scene, Serafina blushed. Whoah, she actually blushed. First time. ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Nervous, Scared
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Confessing

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : What. Am. I. Gonna. Do?!?!?!?!?!
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Entrance gates

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Shayna, David,

Out Of Cookies: I kinda pity her. O.O

shabatha

murruelecreuset

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items