Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Gates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:13 pm
User Image
User Image
❝God bless us everyone, we're a broken people living under loaded gun.
And it can't be outfought, it can't be outdone, it can't be outmatched, it can't be outrun.❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝God save us everyone, will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?
For the sins of our hands, the sins of our tongues, the sins of our fathers, the sins of our young.❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jayden sighed. He did not want to part ways with her right yet, but he knew he had to, for the table and the food was calling his name. He started to walk in with her, making sure to kiss her before they actually went in. "Hey, maybe you want to meet me in the gardens tomorrow night. We can spend a little part of the night together," he said to her, wrapping his arm around her waist as they walked into the castle. He was ready for a great year now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝And when I close my eyes tonight, to symphonies of blinding light.
Like memories in cold decay, transmissions echoing away.
Far from the world of you and I, where oceans bleed into the sky.❞

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:14 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Entrance Gates

David knew how she felt but it would only be for a little bit. "It looks that way." he replied. His suspicions were right when Serafina came out from behind the tree. David wondered why she was spying on them but when she started to stutter he could tell she didn't mean anything it just happened.

"Hey Serafina it's alright." David told her trying to calm her down a bit. "I'm not upset with you and I'm sure Shayna isn't either right?" he said looking over at Shayna as he mentioned it. "Besides you were bound to find out soon enough anyways." he told her as he looked back at her with a smile. David had a habit of making light of any serious situation mostly because he never took them seriously. He didn't even take his classes seriously which was being to be the end of him especially in transfigurations.

With: Shayna... Serafina

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: Luckily he's not the type to be mad.
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

IceGrayWolf

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:27 pm

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina blinked when David forgave her. That...easy? She never thought that someone would just forgive her like that. I mean, she did an awful thing but she just got forgiven like that. Perhaps what you would expect from a Gryffindor? But still........aaaaahhhh. She bit her lower lip, nervously playing with her fingers. " Aren't you angry with me? I mean, I...kinda, accidentally eavesdropped, " she protested. Wait, what is she saying? She should be happy that he's not angry. Is she purposely trying to get her in some punishment? She looked down again, and took a quick peek at Shayna, curious about her reaction. Right now, she still hasn't said anything. She sighed. She could live with that. Wait,wait,wait,wait. She was bound to know? " So...you're gonna announce your new relationship to all of our friends? " she asked, raising her brow. She thought they were gonna keep it a secret. They're more daring than she thought. She just went with it. She cleared her throat and wanted to celebrate for them. " So, for my congratulations gift.....I'll give it to you later. " She had a plan, and she wasn't gonna do it all by herself. ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Relieved..and a little bit Confused
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Planning something again

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Now.....who to invite?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Entrance gates

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Shayna, David,

Out Of Cookies:

shabatha

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:18 am
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David and Serafina in the carriages and wondering Oh Serafina... Ah well.

User Image

Shayna sighed slightly shaking her head as Serafina came out of the trees. She should have known. But David wasn't mad and she couldn't say she was either."Well, it's fine I mean, I couldn't be able to hide it anyway. I'm just too happy to be normal." She said glancing at David and playing with his fingers which were in her hand. She really was too happy to be normal, even for the girl. She was happy, he was happy. Serafina just found out before she was ready to tell people but oh well. "You don't have to give us a gift! That's too much Serafina! Well I dunno if David wanted to announce it, but it would be obvious huh."

(O.o.C.)

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:37 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

"Like you said it was an accident, how can I be mad at you for that?" David asked. He knew know that that it wasn't anything to worry about besides Shayna was right they wouldn't be acting quite like their normal selves. "Serafina... I'm saying that I'm just saying I wouldn't be trying to hide anything from my friends. Shayna's right it is kind of obvious on its own." he tried to explain. However it seemed she was still going to attempted something for the new couple. "Yeah you really don't have to do that..." David tried to reason with her but there was no getting through to her he could tell. Serafina was planning and there's really no way to stop her from planning her grand ideas.

David thought for a quick minute. “You know what I say let’s get to the feast before we get in possible trouble for not being there.” He said hoping they wouldn’t get in trouble if they did it would be kind of his fault.

With: Shayna... Serafina

OOC: ---
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:56 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David and Serafina in the carriages and wondering Oh I guess I can always see David outside of class!.

User Image

Shayna nodded and stopped playing with his fingers."We probably should get going..." She said a bit sadly but gave a 'brave' smile. Now what was she going to do? She didn't get to spend the feast with David... But oh well. She could still try to make some new friends. Maybe with some of the first years."Shall we get going then?"

(O.o.C.)

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:51 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David kept a smile on his face hiding the he was disappointed they wouldn't be together. "Don't worry we can hang after the feast if you want." he said with a smile. "Yeah I'll walk you to the Ravenclaw Table." David told her. He wouldn't want her to have to walk there all by herself. The more time he spent with her the happier he was.

(Exit to Great Hall - Ravenclaw table)

With: Shayna, Serafina

OOC: ---
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:04 am

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina stared at the two. They didn't want a gift? But....for celebration...Oh well. " If you guys don't want a gift, okay. I'll cancel my supposedly plan, " she nodded, sighing. When David suggested them to go to their respective tables, she just nodded. She first let the couple go before her. She followed the two a few steps behind. She watched them, quite closely, and really felt that they were sad about their short parting. She could understand that. The sorting last year was long. And knowing the two, they would find it hard to not meet with each other for a while. While they were walking, she pouted. They were already having fun. Well, for her. And to be the first one to know their new relationship....She really wanted to give them a gift, but they kinda felt that it wasn't much of a biggie. Gah. And to mention it, she really hasn't much friends from the same house, right? She has more friends in the other houses. That's.....quite disappointing. She pumped up her fist, determined to make some new friends this year. But can she? Her personality doesn't much suit Slytherin. Errr. Well, off to meet some new friends! ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Problematic?
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Walking

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Friends!
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Entrance gates

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Shayna, David,

Out Of Cookies: ((Exit to Slytherin Table)) Sorry for the late reply. I'm getting pissed at my pc. It just keeps breaking down.

shabatha

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:51 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David and Serafina in the carriages and wondering Oh yay he's walking me to the table!!!.

User Image

Shayna smiled when David offered to walk her to her table and nodded her consent to his offer. Happy to have this offer in her mind. She walked in front of Serafina with David, though she wasn't sure why they were not jsut walking together... Ah well. As they entered the building she felt like she should let go of his hand, but couldn't do it...

(*Exits to Ravenclaw Table* Sorry Finals >.<)

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:43 am
User Image

Late, late at night, so close to the brink of dawn, a thick fog haunted the grounds of Hogwarts, and in the midst of it all, a man stood. His features were gaunt, and glowed palely in what little sunlight that breached over the horizon and snaked across the world. For now, the darkness still encumbered Hogwarts in all of its mystery. A pale smile sparked on pale lips as he trudged through the apparitions barrier on foot to reach his destination. He could almost taste the trepid waters that hung in the air and made it impossible for him to see as he rounded the entrance gates of the school.

He was late, that assumption was daringly correct. But it was difficult as of late, to escape the drone of the mundane to pave the way for the elite and the proud. This was a future that was bright, he realized, a future with possibilities never before known. He’d do anything to see it through.

Soon, these gates would open, and soon, the hundreds of students will begin to file through the iron wrought barrier, winged boars flanked the gates from upon two columns at each end. It’d been years since he’d last been here, seen this, grazed warm fingers against the cold stony pillars. Short, stout fingers tucked his robes aside to grant him leeway down to the packed dirt beneath his shoes. Quick, hasty gestures had inscribed runes long since confined and hidden in a dusty old tome lost to time. But soon, it vanished with a pale glowing light and he stood directly afterward, never reveling in his achievement as he stalked towards the train station eager to catch a ride back to London.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image

[Start Scene - Late Winter Night]

The moon crept high overhead, a dreary glow of light touched the grounds through the low clouds in the frigid, winter night. A shiver ran down his spine, and for a moment, he almost felt he was being watched. He paused for a moment and snapped his neck back and forth over each shoulder, to assure himself fully that he was, in fact, all alone. He growled low under his throat as he convinced himself to simply carry on. It was right here, right where it all began. A slow, sickening smile cracked through the dry flesh as he whipped back his long coat and kneeled down to the ground. A wand was extended from his inner pocket, and then he gave it a gentle wave with the smallest utterance of words that had lost themselves to the wind and scattered like leaves. A soft glow emitted beneath him, the runes appeared, one by one, and he waited.

Violet the Maestro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:06 pm
Editors, Ravenclaws, Sisters

Fifth Year Prefect Jamesina Machlachlan
Fourth Year Akira Machlachlan

Such a dreary night, and such a cold one too. The winter months could be pretty brutal, but they could always be worse. Everything could always be worse, even the plague that seemed to be affecting Hogwarts. At the moment, students and staff were dropping like flies. They were falling asleep, only to never reawaken. It was alarming to those who knew, but it seemed as though not many people knew. However, two sisters knew about it. Two very curious sisters.

These sisters were in charge of the school newspaper. They were editors, but at heart they both enjoyed doing a bit of journalism. Going out into the field and discovering things. They were Ravenclaws. They were curious, and they knew how to satiate that curiosity. The girls had taken figured that all the victims must have something in common. After all, why were they unaffected? What was so special about Akira and James Machlachlan?

The pair had been out late, wandering about the campus, attempting to find out more. They couldn't bring a half-written story to the paper. They'd turn the Dragon into a laughing stock, and dragons were fearsome, not funny. They entered a courtyard to find a man kneeling at the ground with a soft glow coming from him. "Did ya see tha?" James asked. "A betcha he's got somethin' ta do with all o this."

Essy ze Ninja

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:19 pm
User Image

The soft, luminescent glow radiated even in this horrid frigidity, the man longed for the comfort of warmth at fireside, and his eyes slid to a fluttering close to relish in the fantasy that unraveled the tension in his old muscles. Runes of different colors, different shapes and forms and patterns and languages and worlds, of Egyptian, of Greek, of Roman, and Indian, (or at least, he guessed, he'd never dare ask to confirm it though,) and they burned with a dim focus as they melded back into the ground one after the other. He’d barely heard it, too, with his eyes closed and his ears deaf to the world. But the wind had swept away the echoing waves and it hit his ears with such a freezing wash of reality that he spun back around and the runes disappeared all at once behind him. Two silhouettes, he saw them in the distance, but couldn’t determine their age, their form, their face—only voices. ”Mobillicorpus,” he cast with the rapid wave of his wand, not once, but twice and swatted his wand towards him, to a seize, lift and drag had ensnared the children and entangled them closer so he could see just who he was dealing with.

Children.

But damn! His face, they’ve seen his face, and his cold green eyes. He couldn’t let them wonder why it might ever look familiar, couldn’t let them speak hiss of this. He grit his teeth and cursed aloud, shuffled his hands which writhed in paranoia that racked his bones for a sealed envelope. He paused as he opened it, to cast one last glance at each girl before he sighed dejectedly and snatched one fallen wrist, then the other, in his heavy, smooth right hand before his left clumsily fumbled for the thimble nestled within the envelope. The world spun and pulled and ripped his gut out right from under him, almost twisted him backwards as the portkey wrenched himself, and both girls from the magical grip that held them and disappeared, not even knew where this disclosed location would need.

He only had it, just in case.

And all that was left was a single peculiar envelope lying in the ground soon to be damp with the morning dew that would follow in the next few hours.

[End Scene..?]

Violet the Maestro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:52 pm
Editors, Ravenclaws, Sisters

Fifth Year Prefect Jamesina Machlachlan
Fourth Year Akira Machlachlan

The figure kneeling had risen and turned to face the two girls. "Damn it James, whacha gotta do tha fer?" the younger sister hissed. That was just like her, getting the two of them into trouble. James thought the same thing. It was always her fault. She was always dragging her sister into trouble, and she had a feeling that they really did it this time.

Just as the girls were about to run, they were hit with a spell. Two spells really, one for each girl. They couldn't move, and they were no longer on the ground. They were floating, floating right toward the kneeling figure. He looked right at them and seemed enraged by it. He cursed aloud and started searching for something as the two girls feared for their lives. He seemed to stop searching at some point and grabbed their wrists. Before they knew it, they were traveling somewhere by what they could only assume was a portkey.

[End scene o3o]
Essy ze Ninja

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:36 pm
User Image
User ImageGryffindorFourth YearSeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romy was not in a good mood. In fact, he didn't think he'd ever felt this amount of sheer rage at one person before. She had made their team a joke, and personally he was glad she'd been kicked from her spot as Captain. He felt betrayed, and that hurt. He had been wandering aimlessly for quite a while now, and somehow wound up at the Entrance Gates. He looked around, getting a creepy vibe from the place. He saw something laying on the ground, his vision honed by playing Quidditch. Romy walked over to it, then lifted it, it was wet, and hard to read. He slipped his wand free from his pocket, then cast the hot-air charm over it. As it dried in his hands, he began to read....

Wearing
{OoC: post the note thingy?}
Essy ze Ninja

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items