Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

t e l l m e s o m e t h i n g i d o n ' t k n o w - - -
e n t r a n c e | g a t e s ✖
j o s h u a s t r o p t h a l l✖
d o n o t j u d g e m e
a m u s e d ✖
s i n g l e ✖

"Degrading," Kas replied, a laugh escaping him. Still smiling, he continued. "I'm sure it is," the redhead went on with the flow, an amused smile still on his face. He hadn't missed that barb- - - he'd have to be blind, deaf and dumb to do so, honestly, so obvious- - - and while he didn't usually indulge in things like this, he supposed he could once in a while. Twirling the pen, Kas spoke. "True. Tis a pity there aren't any higher people there either, however," was the mild, quiet reply.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:35 am
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodReserve Beater

Joshua smirked when Kasdeja noted his words as degrading. However, when the redhead made his remark, the Slytherin's eyes narrowed. "At least my house is diverse, unlike yours. You're all know-it-all, pompous twits! I for one am glad I got the best house of the school!" His volume had risen a bit, along with the simmering anger he felt. This stupid kid was fixing to get hurt if he wasn't careful.

Greycast

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:05 pm

t e l l m e s o m e t h i n g i d o n ' t k n o w - - -
e n t r a n c e | g a t e s ✖
j o s h u a s t r o p t h a l l✖
d o n o t j u d g e m e
a m u s e d ✖
s i n g l e ✖

Well, that escalated quickly.

He raised a brow at the small outburst the other boy had had after he had spoken. Touchy boy. Looking to move his hand, the redhead realized one of his numerous bracelets had caught onto something.....

......again.....

"s**t," he murmured, looking at what had happened. Reaching into his back pocket, the redhead dug out his pocketknife and flipped it open before going to work on what had caught his bracelet. "I suppose it is," Kas answered the boy, taking in the words Joshua had said as his thoughts went back to the Sorting and the Feast, though slightly distracted as he worked on the shrub- - - honestly, what the hell- - - "And I suppose we are and congratulations, then," Kas finished, looking over his wrist in the dim light. He felt a slight sting and realized he'd nicked himself a little when he was sawing through the foliage. By this time Kas's attention was almost all on his wrist, trying to see if he had nicked anything else other than himself- - - the set was a gift and his cousin would kill him if it was- - - and for the moment, he was more worried about what his guardian could do. Looking back at the boy, the redhead shrugged, not particularly caring. "Nothing else to say, really." With that, Kas pocketed the knife again and began to walk off.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:22 pm
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodReserve Beater

Joshua watched the boy take out a knife and try to detangle himself and his girlish wristwear from the shrubbery. He listened to the fragments of thought the redhead gave, then rolled his eyes. It the stupid jerk wasn't even going to pay attention, what was the point of talking to him? Apparently the redhead agreed, because he started walking off. Josh mumbled under his breath, annoyed to be in solitude once more.

Greycast

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:51 pm
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Calm | Of the life I held so dear: This is different... | I won't run: Alone | There's no turning back from here: Front Gates|

Marina had originally been wary and on guard upon receiving yet another mysterious letter, but quickly realized this was from a friend. A friend threatening her and who wanted to kidnap her, but a friend nonetheless. She'd smiled faintly to herself upon reading it, as she hadn't had a good long talk with Nell in a while. And now it was exactly noon, and here she was at the front gates, ready for a trip to Hogsmeade. This was nice. A break from all the drama and chaos that was her life.

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Yukina101

No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:04 pm
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears and put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light

User Image
User Image

Ⓟ ⓤⓡⓔⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓ xxღтαкєи вчღ Rose Hall ΡʀєғєϹτ

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell had practically skipped outside thirty minutes before the time she was supposed to meet Marina by the gate. It had taken a "mysterious" note to practically force her friend to take time out from her busy schedule of near death to hang out with her. The 'Puff hadn't seen her friend in what felt like years! So here she bouncing in anticipation waiting for that familiar shade of red and when she saw it squealed and ran off to meet her hugging her tightly. "Mari! Ohmigosh it's been forever! Sorry about the note an' all but well...it worked didn't it?" Nell chuckled releasing her friend and began gesturing out towards Hogsmeade. "So, where to first?"
︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

The Forgotten Weasley

Wearing: Fall Casual | Where: Entrance Gates | With: Marina | Thoughts: Yaaaaay!!!| OOC:

We're the therapists pumping through your speakers
Delivering just what you need
We're well read and poised
We're the best boys
We're the chemists who've found the formula
To make your heart swell and burst
No matter what they say, don't believe a word

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:32 pm
Does it feel right?
Haunt my mind

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Calm | Of the life I held so dear: This is different... | I won't run: Nell | There's no turning back from here: Front Gates|

Marina gasped at the force of her friend's hug. "Oof- hi, Nell," she snickered. "Your note nearly gave me a heart attack. It's not exactly normal for friends to send threatening notes," she teased, although it was definitely something she might do. She'd have to take a leaf out of Nell's book. She looked in the direction of Hogsmeade, realizing she hadn't been to the village in a long time. "Honeydukes," she said immediately. Her candy craving needed to be satisfied.

Yukina101

Stand my ground
Can I take it?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:36 pm
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears and put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light

User Image
User Image

Ⓟ ⓤⓡⓔⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓ xxღтαкєи вчღ Rose Hall ΡʀєғєϹτ

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell chuckled at her friend's teasing allowing a smirk to grace her face. "Now who said we were normal friends hmm?" Forcing her arm to loop through Marina's she began to lead the pair of them down to the wizarding village. She agreed wholeheartedly with visiting Honeydukes first, she was also hoping to see if her friend was interested in anything since her birthday was right around the corner. "Sooo, how's your loverboy? You two certainly look cozy when you're around each other." she waggled her eyebrows and hip bumped her teasingly.
︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

The Forgotten Weasley

Wearing: Fall Casual | Where: Entrance Gates | With: Marina | Thoughts: Yaaaaay!!!| OOC:

We're the therapists pumping through your speakers
Delivering just what you need
We're well read and poised
We're the best boys
We're the chemists who've found the formula
To make your heart swell and burst
No matter what they say, don't believe a word

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:20 pm
Does it feel right?
Haunt my mind

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Calm | Of the life I held so dear: This is different... | I won't run: Nell | There's no turning back from here: Front Gates|

Marina allowed the looping through of Nell's arm, even though it made the two of them look like silly school girls- which they might very well be. She, as usual, faintly blushed at the mention of her "loverboy" and huffed lightly. "We are fine, thank you very much. Good grief, does the whole school watch us or something?" she muttered. Granted, they were usually..."cozy". She looked almost shocked at the hip bump but her expression of surprise slipped into a grin. "What about you and Rose, huh? How's your lovergirl?" she retorted, arching her red eyebrows.

Yukina101

Stand my ground
Can I take it?
[  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              ╞════════════════════╕

Zachary spent the morning finishing his packing. He didn't have much to take home, just a few books and his clothes and such. Most everything else he kept at the castle over the summer. Less to carry with him as he apparated from there to London, after all. As he was headed for the gates, suitcase in hand, he caught sight of something a bit strange. Okay, a little more than a bit strange. It was very strange, and extremely ominous. He had read enough books to know exactly what that was. The symbol of the Deatheaters, the followers of the Dark Lord. "s**t. There goes my summer," he muttered, dropping his suitcase and turning to run towards the castle. The Headmaster had to know about this, if he didn't already. Either way, he ran as fast as he could, the ends of his coat flapping in the wind, the sky growing darker and darker still. Along the way, he called out to the students that were still headed down to the station. "This way, back to the castle! We have to take cover! Quickly now, everyone!" he shouted, gathering them up and leading them all towards the castle. There was no way in hell any of those students were getting hurt on his watch. "Headmaster Steele!" Zachary needed to find him. They had to do something. They had to protect the children, and the castle, from whatever evil actions were to take place, or were already taking place down at the station. Oh god, just the thought of what hell was breaking loose down there... It made the man shutter in fear. He had to be brave, though. He had his little girl waiting for him at home. Somehow, they would manage to come out of this whole thing on top. They had to... right?

╘════════════════════╡
MUGGLE STUDIES PROFESSOR xx
FORMER HUFFLEPUFF xxxxxx

Love of mine, some day you will die, but I'll be close behind. I'll follow you into the dark.
                                              No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white. Just our hands clasped so tight, waiting for the hint of a spark.
                                              If Heaven and Hell decide that they both are satisfied, illuminate the "No"'s on their vacancy signs.
                                              If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, then I'll follow you into the dark.

x x

Diamond Wales

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been packing for the trip back to his wn home, ready to see his nephew and niece when he just happened to glance out the window and noticed the skull and snake in the sky. He dropped what he was holding and immediately grabbed his wand, ever so thankful that he knew all the enchantments to the school. And then the cold realization hit. That was floating above Hogsmeade, apparently over the station. He then ran down the stairs, barely letting the gargoyle hop out of the way before he was running through the castle. He looked at the nearest portrait and called, "Death Eaters attacking Hogsmeade! Alert the staff!" He then took the stairs two at a time, suddenly wishing he had a broom as he got down to the ground floor. He knew it wouldn't take long for the staff to respond, and he was glad that the portraits were such gossips, The message would go like wildfire to the staff that hadn't seen the Dark Mark. Before he could get that far outside the gates, he saw Professor Evans calling for him as he ran back up to the castle. "Right here! If you can get back to the gates and make sure that there's a safe pass for the students to get to the castle, now would be a good time to do it. I'm going to engage the school protections." The former law wizard was certainly now in full-combat mode, and he didn't hesitate as he raised his wand and started throwing off the various protection charms he knew related to the school. Now was a good time to prove he wasn't going to let the students within the school fall.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Every damn protective spell I know right now is useful!
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:56 am
User Image

User Image
                                              ╞════════════════════╕

Timothy gave him the task of keeping the gates clear so anyone who needed to get inside to safety could. Zachary nodded and turned around, running back to the gates. So much running in one day, it was awful, but necessary. The school was under attack, for Merlin's sake! It was time for drastic measures to be taken! "Everyone, get inside the castle and take cover!" he called to any students that could hear him. Pulling his wand from his coat pocket, the man prepared to defend the gates. Several small crowds of students were rushing by him, headed for the castle. However, he knew that most of them were still at the station. Hopefully, those that made it to the train would get home as soon as possible. Anywhere was better than here right now. Still, he knew that the people that didn't make it to the train in time were down there, wondering if they would live to see tomorrow. He stood his ground, silently listening to the screams of panicked shopkeepers and children from Hogsmeade, readily waiting for the Deatheaters to make their way towards him.

╘════════════════════╡
MUGGLE STUDIES PROFESSOR xx
FORMER HUFFLEPUFF xxxxxx

Love of mine, some day you will die, but I'll be close behind. I'll follow you into the dark.
                                              No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white. Just our hands clasped so tight, waiting for the hint of a spark.
                                              If Heaven and Hell decide that they both are satisfied, illuminate the "No"'s on their vacancy signs.
                                              If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, then I'll follow you into the dark.

x x

Diamond Wales

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff