Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:51 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ wandered around the castle, bored of everything that he set his eyes upon. An exploration sounded like a fun idea, thus he was here, at the Clock Tower, pacing around the courtyard. His hands in his pockets, his feet kicked at the stray rock or pebble lying in his path, empty eyes ignoring the spot that they finally landed in. A sigh passed his lips, and he looked up at the massive tower before him. I wonder what she's doing right now... His thoughts drifted to his best friend, to her long brown pigtails and her glowing red eyes, to the past summer spent with her by his side, and Chance smiled.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:07 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn had been wandering the corridors of Hogwarts, and just happened to look out the window, where she just happened to see Chance wandering by herself. After seeing him, she had decided to go talk with him, since he looked rather lonely, and she was rather lonely, and she quite enjoyed talking with him... She nodded her head matter of factly. It wasn't that she needed an excuse to talk to him, it just might be construed as strange if she just suddenly showed up exactly where he was. She smiled and snuck up behind him, standing on her tip toes to cover his eyes with her hands. "Guess whoo!" She sang cheerfully.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image
User Image

cнᴀɴcᴇ was taken by surprise when a pair of delicate hands covered his eyes and a cheerful voice chimed in his ear. He chuckled, and pretended to ponder. "Hmm... Could it be Cecille? Or maybe Virgil? Or is it... a fair Princess?" He turned sharply and pulled her into a tight hug, lifting her from the ground and spinning her around a few times before setting her back on the stone floor beneath their feet. Grinning as if his life depended on it, Chance spoke. "So, what brings you here, Princess? I didn't expect to see you out of your tower at this time of day." He was glad, very glad actually, that she was here with him. Mostly the 'with him' bit, but still. It was clearly seen from the lopsided smile plastered to his face.

You'll never be alone...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:46 pm
Won't keep my voice down

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

User Image User Image
Jaslyn rolled her eyes as Chance gave silly guesses like Cecille and Virgil. A squeak escaped her lips as she was suddenly wrapped in his arms and spun around again and again. She giggled wrapping her arms around his neck as she was set back on the ground. She was so happy to be around him, and was refusing to let go of him, afraid he might slip away into her dreams if she did. "Just wandering about in search of my Prince." She said playfully, a large smiling stretching across her face. She loved his adorable smile. It fit him perfectly and every time she saw it she just wanted to hug him or kiss him... one of the two. "You know Chance... you've got the best smile in the world." She whispered, still smiling. Just being near him, made her day about a hundred times better.
User Image

And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:27 pm
User Image
User Image

cнᴀɴcᴇ smirked at her. Ah, how their playful banter would continue on and on. For two years now, she was the Princess, and he was Prince Charming. Though, he didn't find himself very charming at all, but who was he to argue with her? "Hmm. Stalking me, huh?" He laughed, then continued. "And it's not that amazing, ya know. Not like yours. Mine's all awkward and stuff." Her arms were still tightly woven around his neck, which made him both happy and very warm in the head. She was so close to him now. Chance hugged her again, not daring to release her at the moment. Even if it made the organ in his chest pound, he wanted her with him, just as they were in this second in time.

You'll never be alone...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:40 pm
Won't keep my voice down

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

User Image User Image
Jaslyn rolled her eyes. "I wasn't stalking you!" She said a bit defensively. She was caught off guard when he complimented her and blushed. "Your smile is not awkward!" She stood up on her tiptoes and kissed him on the lips gently. "Your smile is adorable. As adorable as adorable can be. And I love it!" She giggled and kissed him again, keeping her arms tightly wound around his neck.
User Image

And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image

cнᴀɴcᴇ huffed at her. She always seemed to be around him, even if she wasn't visible. He couldn't figure out if that was his doing or hers, though. She kissed his lips softly, just for a moment, and his heart sped up instantly. "I wouldn't call it ador-" His words were interrupted by the presence of Jaslyn's lips. He blinked once, twice, thrice, and looked around the courtyard. No one in sight. It was just the two of them. His head began to spin, and he tightened his hold on her, kissing her back to the best of his abilities. He never wanted to let her go, not now, not ever.

You'll never be alone...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:37 pm
Won't keep my voice down

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

User Image User Image
Jaslyn giggled, accidentally breaking the kiss because of it. A wide smile broke her lips and she buried her face in his chest happily. "Everything about you is adorable Chance... at least in my eyes." She whispered looking up at him, as she dropped back down off of her tip toes. Everything about him was her favourite thing in the world. She could spend entire days just thinking about him and memorizing every detail. She would spend every second of every day with him if she could. He was hers, and she wasn't going to let anyone change that.
User Image

And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image
User Image

cнᴀɴcᴇ held their kiss until she pulled away, an odd feeling remaining when she did so. Want, possibly? No... Couldn't be. Could it? "Well, thanks, I guess. If you think so, then it must be somewhat true." Her opinion was more valuable than his own to him. Her head was against his chest, and he could tell if it was her heart beating that he felt or his own. He was very confused at the moment, but didn't pay it any mind. So they were best friends, and they occasionally kissed each other, and he always felt happier with her around him, and she seemed to fit perfectly into his arms... So what? It didn't mean anything. Did it? Now his mind puzzled the thoughts as he held her close, gently rocking her back and forth with his head on top of hers.

You'll never be alone...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 pm
Won't keep my voice down

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

User Image User Image
Jaslyn sighed happily and held onto him tightly. As they rocked back and forth her thoughts went to the ocean, which made her think of sunsets, which made her think of rooftops, which made her inevitably think of their summer together. The quiet day spent on that rooftop together. The thought made her blush ever so slightly. She still didn't really know what they were. He was her best friend and he was hers... She had claimed him as hers, and no one was taking him from her. That was good enough for her until they did figure out what they were. She sighed again and nuzzled against his chest.
User Image

And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image
User Image

cнᴀɴcᴇ sighed into her hair, breathing her in. She was nuzzling closer and closer into him, and now it seemed as if there was no space between them. Carefully, he removed himself just enough from her to see her face. "What's that? A blush? What's on your mind, Jaslyn?" he asked as he pulled her towards the tower. He reluctantly released her from his grasp and sat against the wall of the tower, hiding in the shadows and looking up at with non-blinking eyes, urging her to sit beside him and join him against the wall, as well as to answer his question.

You'll never be alone...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:35 pm
Won't keep my voice down

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

User Image User Image
Jaslyn blinked when he pulled away, and when he spoke she tried to hide her face in his chest again. "Imnotblushing." She said, the words running quickly from her throat. Suddenly his arms were no longer around her and she felt desperately cold. She slid down the wall to sit next to him. "I was only thinking about our summer...." She said, before lifting up his arm and snuggling against his side. Once she was comfortably cuddled up, she let his arm drop back down around her and wrapped her own arms around him. She was hoping he got what she meant by their summer.
User Image

And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:40 pm
User Image
User Image

cнᴀɴcᴇ made not one sound as Jaslyn lifted his arm and cuddled into him, hugging him in their sitting position against the wall. He tightened his grasp on her, pulling her shoulder towards him to hold her closer. She admitted to thinking about summer, their summer to be specific. "What about it? Lots of stuff happened over the summer." he said, rubbing a spot on her arm with his thumb. It was true. A lot happened in those months, and it seemed as if it was only yesterday when they occurred.
{ooc: le bleh~}

You'll never be alone...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:24 pm
Won't keep my voice down

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

User Image User Image
A smile lit Jaslyn's face as he pulled her closer and she happily snuggled against him. "I... I was thinking about that day... on the rooftop... your rooftop..." She trailed off again. If he asked for more clarification she doubted she'd be able to put into words her thoughts. That day she had been so flustered and gone through pretty much every emotion possible, but no matter what she often found her thoughts returning to that day and pondering everything that had happened.
User Image

And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:42 pm
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

°o.O evye urphy O.o°

☾☆☽Single☾☆☽Muggle Born☾☆☽First Year☾☆☽Gryffindor☾☆☽

User Image
Tevye was disappointed in the quick game vs hufflepuff he walked around the castle till he came upon an area that looked like someone could climb it... He had missed climbing flying was so fun he nearly forgot his old past time.'I wonder how high the school is.' Before he knew it he started to put his hand on a hold and pulled himself up on it then moved up there scaling up. His eyes scaling for the next ledge.

OOC: ....

He feels so unlike everybody else, alone
In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him
Put it together himself, now the picture connects
Never asking for someone's help, or to get some respect

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items