Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ smiled to himself. Thinking about that day made him grin very easily. That day Jaslyn had kissed him for the first time, and his heart fluttered, stomach flipped, and head puzzled from then on. His feelings towards her were put in question that day. "Ah. I always think about that. All the time." he said. Suddenly, another student entered the courtyard. He must not have seen the pair cuddling against the wall in the shadows, for he did not even greet them. Instead, he started climbing the tower. Very odd. "Don't look now, but there's a first year scaling the clock tower." Chance said, leaning close to Jaslyn's ear to whisper to her. Hopefully, the boy did not fall, or else him and Jaslyn would be discovered.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:30 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin Reserve Seeker|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jazz raised na eyebrow at Chance when he said he always thought about. "All the time?"She asked innocently. "Is this why?"She smiled and leaned up and kissed his cheek and then his nose and then his other cheek and then his lips. Suddenly his lips were very close to her ear and she blushed. When he finished, she glanced up to see the first year and blinked in shock. "Er... I hope he doesn't fall on us... that'd be a bit awkward."
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ turned red as Jaslyn kissed his face in several locations. One would think that he would be used to it by now. That one would be wrong. Every time she did that, he got more and more nervous around her. Like he was now. "Uhhh... Maybe... But yeah, that would be awkward. Plus, he might hurt you if he fell on you." he said, following Jaslyn's stare upwards to the first year before refocusing on her. She was such a great friend. How had he been so lucky to have her in his life? Smiling, he carefully placed a kiss on the side of her head and looked back up at the climbing first year.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:02 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin Reserve Seeker|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn smiled and rolled her eyes. "You'd save me my prince." She said simply. She blushed when he kissed her head and turned to look at him. He was looking back up now, so she could easily study him. She had noticed that he rarely did anything like kiss her. Whenever he did though, it just made it extra special to her. She smiled and kissed chin since he was looking up and it was easily reachable.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:02 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Transfiguration → Clock Tower Courtyard

David ran off taking a box of mice with him to the courtyard. He was happy to be practicing with someone and not alone. He really needed the help. At least he would be getting some social time outside of class with some of the students in the other houses. Most of his friends were from Gryffindor because of having the same common area and it was hard to hang with others who weren't apart of the same house. Hopefully this would go well and he would learn a thing or two from Serafina.

With: No one

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:36 am
Dʀᴏᴘ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴡ

Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ʀᴀɪɴ

Kɪss ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇᴡᴀʟᴋ

Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ

Cᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴇᴇ, sᴘᴀʀᴋs ғʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ

User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
Sᴇʀᴀғɪɴᴀ Eʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ Lᴀɴᴄᴀsᴛᴇʀ
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

♥ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ♥♥ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♥♥ Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ♥♥ Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ♥

Serafina hurriedly ran to the Clock Tower Courtyard carrying a box of mice. She hid the mice by covering the top of the box so she could be more comfortable with it. Searching for David on the vast Courtyard with students, she finally spotted him. Running over to him, she gently placed the box on the ground and took a deep breath. Still panting a little bit, she greeted the boy, " Hey, there! I'm so sorry I was late. I had to make some arrangements. " As she looked around, she saw David holding yet another box. " What's this? " the Slytherin asked as she leaned closer. Taking a small peek inside, her eyes widened as a mouse greeted her. " W-wait, don't tell me that..you also brought a whole box of mice? " she asked once more, then taking two steps back. " What should we do? I also brought a box of mice. .....Wanna play a game? " she said, looking up at David. The game was simple. The one who makes the most snuffboxes, wins. Of course there's a thrill to it. The mouse would be moving. So you would need great accuracy, speed, and timing. ' This would be fun. But I hope he would like the game since we brought too many mice. '

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Excited
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Meeting up with David

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : It should be a fun game....somehow
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Clock Tower Courtyard

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : David
Wearing~

Out Of Cookies:

Gᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴀʙʏ

As ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

Gɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Clock Tower Courtyard

David noticed Serafina in the distance as she headed over. Jumping from his spot on one of the arched openings he smiled at her. “Hey no worries I haven’t been waiting long.” He told her before she asked a sudden question. However it also raised a question on what was in the box she had with her. It suddenly became clear. “Yeah I did I cause that’s a minor problem.” He replied thinking about how they could handle the collection of mice they had. “A game sure what do you have in mind?” David asked curiously. He loved games then again who didn’t. “Does it have something to do with these mice?” he added awaiting an answer.

With: Serafina

OOC: Sorry it took me so long.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:52 am
Dʀᴏᴘ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴡ

Kɪss ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇᴡᴀʟᴋ

Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ

User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Serafina nodded at the Gryffindor and smiled. " It's simple. We are just gonna have a competition in which the one who makes the most mice as snuffboxes wins, " she stated while waving her wand in circles. " But of course, there's a thrill to it, " she added with a grin, " The mice are moving around, running, jumping around the courtyard. So we would be running here and there. " She smiled once more as she sat down on one of the rocks and took out a pair of sandals from her bag. " Since we're gonna run, I might trip over if I use these, " she said while slightly waving her...uh...how should I call these? Meh. She said as she slightly waved her just-removed-boots and putting on the one she took out. As soon as she was done, she stood up and jumped lowly for a few times. She grinned as she scooped her wand and approached David. " Well? Let's get it started? " she asked, waving her wand at the direction of the boxes.

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Excited
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Getting ready to play

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Now how should I do this? Let's make a strategy, about 3 of them would be good.

Wearing~

Out Of Cookies: Nah it's ok. Also, wanna play it like Quidditch? We roll the dice and whoever gets a number 13 or more successfully makes a mouse a snuffbox. And maybe to roll a 15 or more to spot one of those running little creatures?

As ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:04 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Clock Tower Courtyard

“I’m in, let’s do this.” David was more than excited. He wondered who would win this game. David never quite understood girls and their shoes but he would judge. “You’re on.” He said pulling out his wand and getting ready to started attacking mice. As soon as the boxes flew open and the mice started scurrying around he started to lock onto a mouse so that he could try and transfigure it.

With: Serafina

OOC: Sure I'm all for that.
13 + = successful
15 + = spot
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:51 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell walked out to the courtyard with a calm spirit but a over-thinking mind. The past weeks since she and Rose's...interaction kept replaying over and over in her mind, most of the time at night in which she awoke with her heart thundering and a nearly permanent blush on her face. She sighed and found a suitable place on the ground to sit upon and found one near a small patch of posies and gathered a handful and began pluckng their different colored petals with a mantra in mind. 'She likes me, she likes me not, she likes me, she likes me no, she...'

Wearing: Casual | Where: Clock Tower Courtyard | With: No one | Feeling: Bored yet thoughtful | Thinking: Does she? | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
I believe that family is worth more than money or gold
I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair
I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose wandered into the courtyard, her mind elsewhere. Her thoughts lately kept on drifting back to Nell and the one moment that seemed to, well, make her think of her best friend a lot. Every time her mind drifted back to it, it made her face feel hot and an odd fluttering start in her stomach. She was sure that whatever she was feeling, it wasn't unpleasant. It felt more like nerves than anything. Or perhaps something more. Every time she thought about it, it made her more confused. The feeling was like something warm had settled into her chest, and she was unsure as to how to even respond to it. However, when she caught sight of Nell sitting in the courtyard, the fluttery feeling started right up and her face flushed. All right, she decided. She needed to know. This was something that she was unfamiliar with, and she was curious as to how Nell thought about her now. She wasn't sure, but she herself felt like she might actually like the other girl. Walking up to the other girl, she cleared her throat, hoping to catch her attention. "Um, I think me need to talk."

----------------------------------
State: Nervous
OOC: ...
Wearing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:01 pm

User ImageUser Image

Nell looked up startled to see Rose standing there before looking around to see if she could escape. Seeing no exits she resigned herself for talking to her friend about their erm...awkward behaviors. But she would be calm about this! Smooth. "Yeah, sure, erm, so...." Smooth, yeah right. The girl could barely look her friend in the eyes but when they met she felt a short thrill down her spine.

Wearing: Casual | Where: Clock Tower Courtyard | With: Rose | Feeling: Nervous | Thinking: Real smooth numnut | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
IceGrayWolf rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:58 pm
Dʀᴏᴘ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴡ

Kɪss ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇᴡᴀʟᴋ

Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ

User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Serafina grinned and when the boxes flew open, she immediately ran around. She wasn't one of those with energy but she's not just gonna back out in a game she herself made now would she? As she ran about, her brown eyes scanned the area. Since it's mice we're talking about, she had a feeling whenever one is close. Maybe it's because she's actually scared of them. Her soft curls flew around as her head turned left and right. . " Sheesh, and I thought it was easy, " the Slytherin pouted. She continued to run around, still hoping to find at least one mouse that she had released.

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Happy
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Searching for a mouse

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Errr, I never thought that finding them would be this hard.

Wearing~

Out Of Cookies: 13 + Successful transfiguration /// 15 + Spot a mouse

As ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:44 pm
User Image

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
I believe that family is worth more than money or gold
I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair
I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose bit her lip, trying to think on how to go about this whole conversation. Then again, she was certain this was going to be a major mess of a conversation. How could the chocolate-skinned Scot think anything about the whole incident except disgust? She swallowed, hoping that she wouldn't make a scene. "Look, I, well, I'm sorry about the kiss. I didn't think, it was stupid of me to do that to you, and I'm pretty sure now you hate my guts now. I am very sorry if I made you uncomfortable, and I hope you forgive me for forcing it on you."

State: Nervous
OOC: ...
Wearing

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:57 pm

User ImageUser Image

Nell blinked. Then blinked again. And by the time she did a third blink she realized that the emotion she was feeling wasn't just stomach dropping disappointment, it was anger.Her chocolate brown eyes blazed with fury as she stood from her spot by the flowers and furiously stomped over to the red haired girl words practically flowing from her mouth. "You, you....you! How can you just stand there and ruddy apologize for a kiss that you have no idea how I bloody feel about it! Fer all ye know I cud have really enjoyed it an' felt hurt that ye stopped talkin' or lookin at me during class an was only uncomfertable because you kept aplogizen and were uncomfertable! Maybe ye didn't force me ta do anythin and that I really liked havin' my ferst kiss bein' given ta ya an' was hopin' ye'd do it agen!" Nell's chest huffed from her loud and long outburst while her cheeks were steadily reddening both from her rage and her realization of what she had just said. The girl had practically flown into a Scottish rage! Could she feel any worse for yelling at Rose?

Wearing: Casual | Where: Clock Tower Courtyard | With: Rose | Feeling: Angered then frightful | Thinking: Tha' idiotic adorable dunce! | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items