Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
I believe that family is worth more than money or gold
I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair
I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose's jaw dropped as Nell suddenly went off on a tirade. Wait, what was she saying? That it was her fault. No. Just, no. Rose was not going to take the blame for this one. "If you ruddy well liked the kiss, you should have just said so! Instead, you looked like a frightened deer and ran off before I could even say anything to you, or ask if it was all right! You weren't the only one that enjoyed it, you know! You're lips were really soft and I wished that I could have done it again, but you've been avoiding me like the bloody plague!." Her chest was heaving, and her eyes were bright with emotion. Why the bloody heck was it that this was happening to her?

----------------------------------
State: Surprised, then upset
OOC: ...
Wearing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:28 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell felt her mouth open and close without any sound. Part of her wanted to feel that rage again and rant back but she was stuck on one small part of it...were her lips really soft? She didn't think so, plus Rose's hair smelled really nice...gods what was she thinking! There was only one thing to do in a situation like this one. The shorter Hufflepuff took the final few steps until she was right in front of the other girl, barely a breath between them. "Well I'm not running now, or avoiding you." she replied the blush still staining her cheeks.

Wearing: Casual | Where: Clock Tower Courtyard | With: Rose | Feeling: Nervous | Thinking: What the hell am I doing?! | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose blinked for a moment, trying to come up with something to say. "Err, well, Nell..." She then decided to do something that might get her decked instead, and pressed her lips firmly to Nell's. The Scot's lips were as soft as she remembered, and her kiss softened the longer she held them there. Her mind had vacated, only coming up with two things: one, Nell really did smell good, and two, her lips were just as soft as she remembered.

State: Taking a chance
Wearing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:09 pm

User ImageUser Image

Nell's eyes widened to comical proportions as Rose leaned downward to press her lips to hers. For a split second she felt like pushing her off and beating her with her bag yelling about teasing her emotions but...then she began enjoying it. Like really enjoying it. Before she realized it she had raised a hand to place on her shoulder while tipping up on her toes to press further onto her lips. While her hand was there the fingers curled around some of her red hair while her mind supplied to her that her hair truly was as soft as she thought it was.

Wearing: Casuall | Where: Clock Tower Courtyard | With: Rose | Feeling: Nervous and Happy | Thinking: (absolutely nothing) | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose's mind had blissfully vacated while she kissed Nell. Even those pesky thought reminding her about how nice it was had left. Now she was in a small niche of heaven, wondering when something like this was legal. There had to be a catch, really. She deepened the kiss on her end, wrapping one of her arms around the Scot while holding the hand that touched her face. Eventually she broke the kiss, since breathing made it difficult to continue. "Oh, wow. I didn't expect that." Her eyes were glittering with some unknown emotion, and she felt giddy.

State: Giddy, breathless
Wearing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:05 pm

User ImageUser Image

Nell inwardly happily spazzed about the arm wrapping itself around her and the soft warm one atop of her own. When she was sure that no air was still coming into her lungs she pulled away just as Rose was panting softly and still blushing brilliantly from the kiss. "W-wow." the Scot repeated softly. When she looked up she didn't see disgust shining in Rose's eyes like she had imagined, and she seemed happy...."Rose, what are we?" the girl asked rather bluntly. "B-because I'd really like to date you...if that's alright I mean." Nell finished rather lamely before looking back down.

Wearing: Casuall | Where: Clock Tower Courtyard | With: Rose | Feeling: Nervous and Happy | Thinking: Oh god she's gonna hate me! | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Face turning as red as her hair, she listened to Nell's question, shocked. What were they indeed? They'd managed to break every single rule regarding friendship, and ventured into something else entirely. Rose wasn't sure however it was a bad thing, though. She fumbled mentally for a moment, realizing that the longer she thought, the more confused and awkward Nell would feel. "I, I'm not sure. I don't think friends kiss each other like that." When she heard Nell's statement, her eyes widened a bit. "Really? You like me that way? Y-yeah, sure! I was scared that I did something wrong back there."

State: Shocked
Wearing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:10 pm

User ImageUser Image

Nell fidgeted looking down at her feet as Rose kept silent for longer and longer...and longer. And when she mentioned that friends don't normally do the things they did just made her heart sink down into her stomach. She wanted to turn away and run but her friend continued with a yes to her earlier statement making her look up quickly and surprised her brown eyes wide and hopeful. "You...you mean it?! Really?! Yay!" Without warning the shorter Hufflepuff girl jumped up and hugged her redheaded friend giggling and smiling brightly.

Wearing: Casuall | Where: Clock Tower Courtyard | With: Rose | Feeling: Excited and Deliriously Happy! | Thinking: Yayayayayayayay!!! | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose was caught unprepared from her friend's enthusiastic response and fell over. Or, girlfriend now. Rose still couldn't believe it. She grinned and kissed Nell again, then laughed. "Well, if I had known that all it would have taken was to talk to you sooner, I would have." She was happy, happier than she could have expected to be in any case. She hugged Nell back, then looked up from the ground toward the Scot. "So, um, I've never dated anyone before. I guess you'd be my first. I really hope I don't screw this up."

State: Happy
Wearing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:15 pm

User ImageUser Image

Nell blushed, again, from the short kiss from Rose. Her girlfriend. She had a girlfriend! She agreed with her about talking sooner, just imagine all those weeks of possibly being more...wasted! When the red haired girl admitted to never having dated and expressed hope that nothing went wrong, she just smiled warmly brown eyes alight with happiness. "I have full faith that you won't screw up anything. In fact the only way I think you could would be by doing something horribly and completely stupid like...cheating I guess." Nell shrugged and went back to hugging the taller girl.

Wearing: Casuall | Where: Clock Tower Courtyard | With: Rose | Feeling: Excited and Deliriously Happy! | Thinking: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:09 pm
User ImageUser Image 
T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei wandered into the courtyard, his mood low. Not only had he not spoken to or seen Alaric since before Winter break, but his sister was being a total a**, and that was the nice way of putting it. He loved her to death and back, and would stand by her side no matter what, but sometimes he honestly couldn't believe her or the things she did. What was wrong with her? He sighed and slid down the wall, sitting in the grass, and staring up at the sky. He wanted to punch something... or someone. He couldn't decide if he missed Alaric, or he was avoiding him, or if he honestly just wanted to punch him in the face and be done with it. That boy was a complication to his life and an asshat and Rei wasn't sure why he kept going back to him. He really should just walk away now... before he wasn't able to walk away anymore.... that would be best..... right? Wrong.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:42 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Alaric walked slowly out of the castle onto the courtyard, the air chilly.
He had, for the first time in a long time, taken to reading as a distraction from everything that had been going on lately. The courtyard didn't seem like a bad place to do it. He sat down at one of the benches and opened his book, finding his place at around halfway through the book. Only a few minutes passed before he caught a glimpse of someone sitting not far away from him. He knew it wouldn't be who he wanted it to be, the odds were too low, but when he looked up to see who it was he felt a jolt of something go through him. It was Rei. Alaric hadn't seen the boy for a long time, mostly by choice. Seeing the younger Gryffindor nowadays was like silently knifing himself, and he preferred to stay as far away as possible. But it was too late to move; Rei would see him quicker. Alaric looked back down at his book and tried to focus, only half-hoping the boy wouldn't see him.

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:21 am
User ImageUser Image 

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei looked up as he caught the sight of movement. His blue eyes followed Alaric slowly as the boy crossed the courtyard and took a seat on a bench. When Alaric looked up, Rei immediately dropped his eyes back to his lap and toyed with his fingers. The second year swallowed hard. Why was it that every time his mind strayed to the stupid boy, he some how appeared. He darted his eyes back to the older boy and glared daggers at him. He grabbed a rock, and quickly and pushed himself to his feet. All the other Gryffindor did was prove that he had been right all along. Getting close to others was a stupid idea and only led to pain. Rei lobbed the rock at the older boy, knowing he'd hit him, and then turned around, and started to walk away.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:02 am
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

Alaric had just started another chapter, barely skimming the one before it, when he felt something hard hit him in the head. Pain rippled out from a spot at the top of his skull and he instinctively moved his head to touch it.
"The hell..," he wondered aloud and looked down at a rock sitting on the bench that hadn't been there before. His eyes flitted upward to see Rei walking away, but he had already put two and two together. He jumped up and ran over to the boy, gripping his shoulders and turning him around.
"Why the hell did you do that? Throwing a damn rock at my head isn't going to make me want to talk to you! Who even does that?" He yelled at Rei, lightly shaking him. He swore he was just going to up and leave, transfer to Durmstrang or Beauxbaton's or even Salem's, if this kept happening.

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

Kai Sparrowheart

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff First Year~Half-Blood

"Over here looks good, Rowan," Corabell said, tugging Rowan towards a bench. "Mother and Father do a lot of their business traveling during the school year, and send care packages back to us. So I'm not actually sure what country most of this will be from," Corabell said as she pulled a rather sizable care package out from her bag, neatly wrapped in a colorful cloth. "Mother charms it to stay fresh, of course," she said as she worked to unpick the knot.

shabatha

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Relationship status: Courting Rowan Edgar Elliott.
Where am I? First Floor hallway
Who am I with? Rowan Elliott
What am I doing? Offering to share my care package with him
OOC: (( ... ))

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games