Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:37 pm
User ImageUser Image 
T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei smirked slightly as he heard a thunk and then Alaric's voice curse. It made him feel slightly better for some reason. Suddenly there was a strong hand on his shoulder, spinning him around, and he narrowed blue eyes on that face he would never admit to liking. Rei raised an eyebrow and burst into laughter suddenly. It wasn't like he thought the situation was at all funny, and his laughter didn't sound happy. It more sounded pained or cruel in some way. "Because walking away from you obviously means I want to talk to you Alaric." He finally said, shaking his head. "I think you've made it damned well clear that you don't want me anywhere near you. So I'm giving you what you want." He pulled his shoulder free from the older boy's grasp and shrugged helplessly. It seemed no matter what he did, Alaric was still going to somehow find fault in it and end up yelling at him.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:20 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Alaric threw up his hands. This kid was impossible.
"What was I supposed to do? Let you walk away? Rei, this is what five-year-olds do. They throw wood-chips and run." He sighed deeply and shook his head. "Just because I don't want you around me doesn't mean I want you throwing s**t at me," he yelled. "That's definitely not what I want!"

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

Kai Sparrowheart

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:42 am
User Image

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan continued to chuckle quietly as they entered the clocktower courtyard and she started pulling him towards the benches. What a weird way to end the year. He smiled as she sat on the benches and took a seat next to her. "Would you like some help untying that knot? That sounds very interesting. What do they do, praytell that gets them all over the world?" The blueish haired boy asked.

First Year/Gryffindor/Single
(Exit to Clocktower)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff First Year~Half-Blood

The knot slipped apart. "Hah, got it!" Corabell cheered. She unfolded the cloth, revealing a several layered box. "Father owns Kiremono Shipping, a mostly-muggle shipping company. They're starting to expand into the magical market, but most of the magical expansion so far has been in the Asian markets," Corabell told Rowan.

Pulling the lid off of the top layered box, she grinned. "Looks like Turkey this time," she said happily. "This is Börek, a type of savory pastry with thin layers of pastry and fillings. This over here is Su böreği, it has just feta cheese and parsley and a little olive oil. These cylinders are Sigara böreği, they have feta cheese, potato, parsley and it looks like minced meat. The puffy squares are Talaş böreği, they have lamb and peas. These little spiral ones here are Gül böreği, they're spicy," Corabell said, pointing out the different types of food in the topmost dish.

shabatha

Relationship status: Courting Rowan Edgar Elliott.
Where am I? First Floor hallway
Who am I with? Rowan Elliott
What am I doing? Offering to share my care package with him
OOC: (( I'm getting my food info from the Turkish Cuisine Wikipedia page. ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei rolled his eyes at Alaric as the boy yelled at him and acted all disappointed and s**t. Was there really anything left to be disappointed in? The brunette shook his head. "Then what do you want Alaric?" Rei asked; his voice was calm and void of emotion. He shook his head again and backed away. "You better figure out what the ******** you want before it's to late." He growled, holding his hands up in surrender. "Because I give up trying to fight for something you obviously don't give a s**t about."

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan smiled as she listed what each food was and described it for him."Ah, so your parents travel all over to make sure everything is running smoothly for the plants that your father has set up?" he asked as he looked at the food. Some of it looked really just weird. It didn't look like something edible, more like some sort of dead animal. But he wouldn't say that. He couldn't!

"Which one do you prefer?"

(O.o.C.)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:50 am

Corabell saw the uncertain look and giggled. "I promise, it isn't bad! Try the Su böreği, it is the mildest," Corabell told Rowan. "If you don't like it, don't worry, I won't mind," she said. "The bottom tray will have desserts, and I'm sure there will be at least one of those you will like."

shabatha

Where am I? Clock Tower Courtyard
What am I doing? Offering to share my care package with him

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:14 am
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan sighed a defeated sigh."Aright alright, you win." he said chuckling as he picked up a Su Boregi and stuffed it into his mouth. The flavor was different than what he was used to but it wasn't bad. It was actually kind of yummy.
"Actually that was pretty good."

(O.o.C.)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:34 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

Alaric felt a sharp pain in his chest. But this was what he needed, he told himself. He didn't want Rei to leave again, but it would be for the best. Alaric couldn't afford to trust anyone, no one except family. He wanted to grab Rei and hug him and tell him he was sorry, and he was, but he couldn't do that.
"I don't know. Maybe you should just give up," Alaric said stonily.
He felt his heart cracking, but his face was blank. He turned on his heel and walked back inside, and it took everything he had not to look back.

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Corabell grinned and ate one of the Gül böreği, spices stinging her tongue. "The Gül böreği might be a bit much, but if the Su wasn't too bad, you might like the Sigara, they are very similar, just with potato and minced meat," Corabell encouraged Rowan. "If you don't like lamb, you won't like the Talaş, but if you like lamb, you might like them."

Corabell picked up one of the squares of the Talaş böreği, nibbling at the treat. "And to answer your earlier question, yes, Father and Mother travel around to inspect the various shipping centers, to make sure that things are actually running like the local managers say they are. Sometimes they travel separately, to cover more ground, and before Hogwarts, we children often used to travel with Mother and Father as well. I traveled most often with Mother, when the family split up," Corabell said.

shabatha

Where am I? Clock Tower Courtyard
What am I doing? Sharing my care package with him

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Toasty at The Stone Courtyardspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tranquilspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's nice to be outside on days like this... it's cold, but... still nice.' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide Blythe was, in spite of the freezing chill in the air, thoroughly happy to be outdoors. She felt like she spent too much time cooped up inside the vast castle. The majority of the time she spent outside was one a broom at Quidditch games which, while fun, was not exactly relaxing. She cleared some snow off of the stone bench, warmed the seat a bit and settled in, leaning back and smiling. This was nice... the only that would make it better was if a certain someone was there with her. She flushed a bit. She couldn't seem to stop thinking about Chris even for a minute. It seemed like everything made her thoughts center on him. How things would be better with him there, wondering what he'd think of this or that, what he would have been like in lessons had he gone to Hogwarts. Ada couldn't keep a silly, sappy grin from her face. He might not be able to be around much right now, but there was no reason they couldn't figure something out the next time they got to see each other. She was still waiting on her next owl from him... or should she send him one? She bit her lip. What on earth would she even say, though? Obviously that she missed him and that she wanted to see him and all that, but... what else? It was hard for her to really converse in something as limiting as a letter. Ink and parchment. There wasn't enough to it for her to really feel like they were connecting. And she desperately wanted that connection. She sighed, still smiling.

Having a boyfriend was certainly strange.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:05 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Clock Tower Court Yard

The air was chilly but the castle made it seem warmer than it probably was. The large stone structure often seemed to have some manner of presence about it. Standing out in the clock tower courtyard Ronyo found himself enjoying the bit of nostalgia he was getting from the return trip. Even with it being purely business the trip was worth it just for the memories. Spotting Ada on a bench Ronyo thought of how best to approach the girl, after all he was a graduated adult now, the fact he was there already would provoke questions. Not wanting to alarm the girl Ronyo made his steps audible and moved just into the girl's peripheral vision.

"Nice weather isn't it? Makes me really miss being at the school anymore," Ronyo turned and smiled as he walked over to sit on the same bench as Ada but still a good distance away, "I'm not sure if you might remember me, I'm Ronyo Storm," A hand moved out should she wish to shake it, "I was a student here about two years ago. You're Adalaide Blythe correct? I know this may sound really odd but I was wondering if you would be so kind as to help me out with something? You see I'm a private detective now and I'm working on a case I think I'm about ready to solve. However a few pieces elude me and you might be able to help."

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:20 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's nice to be outside on days like this... it's cold, but... still nice.' spacespac

Adalaide was pulled from her pondering by a voice, almost familiar, but she couldn't quite place it. She looked up and spotted the young man, recognizing him as a friend of Michelle's... one who had graduated the same year as Tay. What was he doing here? Her expression grew puzzled when he approached, and she took his hand and gave it a polite shake. Private investigator? What on Earth could he be investigating that she could help him with? Her mind immediately flashed to Michelle's 'father' and she wondered, briefly, if he'd hired Ronyo to look for her, but that was silly, since Ronyo could just talk to her. Although... he might be looking for Victoria and Melody... but from what Michelle had told her about Ronyo, he was an excellent judge of character and about as noble and good as a person could be. So there was no way he was working for Vincent... which led her expression to grow more confused. What on Earth was he investigating? "Uh, I remember you. Michelle talks about you sometimes. Er, I'm not really sure how much help I could possibly be, but I'll try to help." She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, her chin resting on her knees, a thoughtful, curious pose. She stared at him hard, still incredibly confused. She had absolutely no idea what he could possibly need her for. She didn't have any information about... about anything! She wasn't the sort to gossip, or listen to gossip, and she avoided all the unsavory types, so she didn't think she was involved in anything that he could be investigating... but obviously she was. It was a bit unsettling to think that she'd somehow gotten involved in anything that needed a private investigator. She hoped she wasn't in some kind of danger...

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:52 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Clock Tower Court Yard

The young girl's innocents and appearance was such a drastic difference to Michelle. Ronyo knew there was an interesting story about how they became friends but that was for another time. Seeing the puzzled expression follow Ronyo could tell the girl had no idea about the situation Chris was possibly in or rather that Chris had not informed her about any of his past. With a smile Ronyo adjusted his hat so Ada could see his eyes better.

"Let's start simple for now. At the Circus masquerade ball you were with a young man, who you danced with yes? Could you tell me that young man's name by chance please?"

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:33 am
User Image

Adalaide blinked. He was asking about Chris? Why would he be asking about Chris? Unless he was some sort of vampire hunter or something, and Chris was his target for some reason... Her expression remained confused. She might need to send her boyfriend an owl after all... but for now... she bit her lip. "Uh, his name was Chris... and we didn't actually get to dance." This statement was partly a lament at that fact, and partly for show. They hadn't danced; things had gotten crazy before her feet had touched the dance floor. They hadn't had time to talk, she didn't know anything... and really, that wasn't quite a lie. He hadn't told her anything about himself at the ball. It was at their meeting before and their date after that he'd shared things with her. Ada's lack of experience lying was warring with her fierce instinct to do whatever she could to protect him. And really, she'd not had trouble lying to people she didn't feel any guilt over lying to... and it was hard to feel guilty when he might pose a potential danger to Chris. She shrugged at Ronyo a bit, her eyes worried, but no more so than they would be upon hearing bad news concerning a friendly neighbor or a classmate. "Why? Did something happen to him at the ball or something? I sort of lost him in the chaos... I was more worried about finding Michelle." Adalaide's eyes narrowed as she thought back to the white-haired Slytherin being essentially kidnapped by Tay. It was sort of hard to focus on the guy she'd wanted to dance with when she was busy worrying about Michelle. Going to her parents without her friend had been awkward and upsetting. They'd been worried sick, of course. But, she'd told them that she'd seen her be apparated away by a friend... which was sort of true. She hadn't said whose friend it had been, after all.

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games