Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:35 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Clock Tower Court Yard

The last piece of the main puzzle was found, but the picture still was not clear. Even though it was just a name that was all Ronyo needed to properly deduce that this was in fact the Chris he was looking for. It did raise more questions though, if Chris was alive why had he not contacted his sister? Had he contacted his brother and both were leaving the girl in the dark? Why show up at such a public event if he was in hiding? To many question for the time being but now Ronyo was faced with getting possible action done through words.

"Ms. Blythe are you aware that Chris went missing from his home two years ago after his mother was murdered? Chris is in fact the brother to Eretria Whitethorne, who hired me to find her brother and reunite them. As you can imagine this turn of events raises a lot of questions but if it would be possible I would like to speak with Chris," Ronyo smiled and removed his hat to help show his sincerity, "I wish no harm to Chris if you are worried about that. I simply wish to solve this odd mystery and bring some measure of peace to Eretria and I hope also to Chris as well. If it would be helpful I would be willing to give you my wand during the meeting to ensure I meant no harm to anyone."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:24 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Toasty at The Stone Courtyardspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tranquilspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's nice to be outside on days like this... it's cold, but... still nice.' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Ada's eyes narrowed a bit in confusion. Missing? He wasn't missing. He'd moved in with his brother, or at least, his brother had a room for him at his apartment. She bit her lip, realizing she'd never thought of the connection between Christopher Whitethorne and Eretria, who was the Slytherin prefect the year above her. Wow, how had that slipped past her? She must be the sister Gracie reminded him of... but why wouldn't he be in touch with her? He was with Chalmes, but then again, Ada didn't think that Chris had been in touch with his twin when they'd very first met... maybe Chris wasn't sure how they'd react to his being a vampire? If that was the case... Ada could understand Eretria wanting to know what had happened to her brother, especially if he'd gone missing after their mother... was murdered? She hadn't known that. It sent a flush of anger through her. Too much murder, too much death. But, the fact was, it was Chris' decision to hide himself away until he felt the time was right. She didn't really think it was a smart one... but it wasn't hers to make. So, she simply shrugged. "Are you sure it's the same person? Chris is sort of a common name, and, I mean, it was a masquerade. Isn't the point of masks hiding your identity?" Ada recalled the strange familiarity she'd felt when looking at Chalmes, and the full-blown recognition when her eyes had fallen on his twin. Their masks had done nothing to hide their identity from her... if she'd seen Chris first, she had no doubt she'd have known for sure it was him. But, then, she'd been obsessing over him for months, after all. She glanced at Ronyo, feeling like he was sincere, but also feeling like she needed to talk to Chris about this before she answered any questions. But, she had a feeling the white-haired man would press her further if he knew she was purposefully withholding answers. Better to play dumb, act like she knew nothing. At least for now. "I mean... if his mother was murdered and he was missing... that doesn't really seem like it would add up to him showing up at a public event. Seems more like it'd lead to a body. Or that he killed her." The words tasted awful in her mouth. She didn't want to think of Chris as being dead, or having killed his own mother. It wasn't right. It tasted sour in her mouth. She bit her lip, thoughtful. She definitely needed to talk to Chris.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image

Detective
Clock Tower Court Yard

Ronyo watched the girl carefully, she responded in some way to his sudden info drop like he thought. Still she had held herself together and there was an odd air of calm in her voice as she returned with her own questions of disbelief. The masked ball had been far from a true style of the event, there had been only a few people there with proper masks, and none of them were students. Seeing her bite her lip Ronyo watched the girl closely for a moment, her eyes, nostrils, ears, lips, and throat. Looking for small subtle motions of unease or discomfort showing dieresis in the girl's thought pattern and a feeling of uncertainty in her own actions. The white haired wizard used his skills in observation and deductive reasoning to help do what he did best, detect.

"Your statement of the young man's name was the last piece I needed to fully confirm my suspicions. I feel there is much more going on here than just the surface mystery and I have several ideas already about some of them. The Whitethorne murder is over two years old, and neither magical or muggle law officials have any solid records about the case. I managed to collect evidence at the scene even after all that time and have it analyzed and checked. I respect Eretria a great deal, as I do you Ms. Blythe which is why I came to speak with you instead of act on my information straight away."

Ronyo was using the bits of information he had to help push his directive in the conversation. He hoped Ada would be willing to help see this case to a peaceful end rather than one that had the potential for aggression depending on the attitude of the other players. This game was starting to change drastically from any normal play style, and the rules were also about to change.

"I don't believe Chris was involved in his mother's murder but I think others are not as accepting of that idea. There are some theories in the Auror office one of my colleges managed to find out, that Chris' disappearance was because he was murderer and fled the scene. I meet Chris' brother and while he was not the most amiable person I don't see him being aggressive against family, which I am taking the idea that being twins the two boys have that aspect in common. With luck I can reunite Eretria with her brother and perhaps clear Chris of these suspicions," Ronyo looked at Ada as he took on a more serious look, "I am aware of Chris' location, but I don't want to make him think I have come to harm him. There has been enough sadness among that family for a generation and I don't wish to increase it. At the least Eretria needs to know that her brother is not dead and not being held under torture. The girl only wants to know her brother is safe and well off. Plus probably give him a solid punch in the shoulder for staying gone so long," Ronyo smiled at the comical last bit hoping to help ease the mood in the air. In truth Ronyo was not fully aware of Chris' location but that was information only he knew.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:18 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's nice to be outside on days like this... it's cold, but... still nice.' spacespac

Ada blanched. He wasn't buying the 'they're not the same person' bit one lick, and now he'd thrown it back by saying that, as she'd implied, Chris was suspected of murdering his mother. She hadn't meant that her Chris, the Chris she'd danced with, had done it... but of course that was what most people would think, given that they were one and the same person. She'd just been hoping that Ronyo would accept that she didn't think they were the same person and assume she didn't know anything. But, of course, he was fishing, and knew far more than he let on. It reminded her of someone... she brushed that away, not wanting to paint Michelle's friend with the same brush as White Fox. The Slytherin couldn't stand that guy any more than Ada could. It would be unfair to lump her friend in with him. She bit her lip again and started fiddling with her hair, nervous. Just how much did he know, exactly? Even if he wasn't some crazy vampire hunter, he might still be decidedly anti-vampire. And what if Chris wasn't ready to tell his sister what he was? He thought Ada would think he was a monster; he must think others would, too. It wasn't fair to force him to approach her before he was ready to deal with her response, whatever it might be. She ruffled her hair, thoughtful. He'd caught her, and she couldn't let anyone think Chris was capable of murder, especially not his own mother. "I... I don't think... pursuing this... I don't think you can avoid increasing sadness. There... it's complicated. I... if I knew everything you knew... but I don't, and I don't think you'll tell me..." She gave Ronyo pleading eyes. Surely it would be better if she cooperated? Lying was getting her nowhere. She should have known better. She'd never been good at it. The fact was, the single detail that she was concerned about, was that Chris was a vampire, and he wasn't ready to tell his sister. That was the only reason she could think of for why he'd be living with Chalmes while he sister was worried enough to hire a PI. If Ronyo knew already, that was one thing, but if not... she needed to talk to Chris about this. "He's a good brother. He's not... he's not hiding to hurt her. And he didn't kill his mother. There's just... the circumstances..." Ada ground her teeth in frustration. She could not simply out him... she wouldn't do that. Ever. But... she didn't see any way out of his without telling Ronyo where he was, and that was as good as outing him. She ran her hand through her hair again, ruffling it, biting her lip. "I... can I talk to him first? Please? It's his life, I can't... I can't make decisions for him. And he's the one who decided to stay away. He has to be the one to decide to come back." This last bit, the final sentence, was said with a firm conviction. Eretria might be worried about her brother... but he was worried about her, too. Worried that she'd think he was a monster. He lived his sister; he needed to be ready to face her fear, her disgust, her anything, because if he wasn't ready and that's what happened... Ada didn't even want to think about it. She waited, her lip between her teeth. She tasted copper in her mouth, and realized she'd been worrying her lip too hard and drawn blood. No seeing him tonight, then. Didn't want to cause any trouble, any temptation. Maybe tomorrow night... or whenever he could make it to the castle grounds to talk to her. Provided Ronyou agreed to that, at least.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image

Detective
Clock Tower Court Yard

The girl was flustered, he had apparently hit a mark somewhere in his line of questions and statements. She was being defensive of the boy which meant she had a much stronger connection with him than just an acquaintance or friend. Complications she said. AT this point not much would really surprise him, there was not much Ronyo had not dealt with so far in his life time. He gave her a smile to try and calm her down before she hyperventilated from all the stuttering and re-phrasing of statements.

"Calm down, it's ok. No one is looking to hurt Chris...well maybe Eretria for not telling her he was alright but really she wouldn't hurt him to badly after just finding him after all these years," Ronyo knew his Quiddicth friend might have a mind to kill Chris for hiding as long as he had been gone, and even more so to Chalmes for apparently knowing and not telling as well, "Talk with Chris and let him know his sister needs to know he's alive, he is doing more harm right now than good by not saying anything at all. Eretria has a right to know her brother is alive, even if he does not wish to see her right away still a word can be a powerful thing," Ronyo stood up and took a small cloth from his pocket and pressed it up against Ada's lip, "I will refrain from telling Eretria only for twenty four hours, anymore and the girl is likely to attack me for waiting. I would also think about the ramifications of withholding such information from that fiery Chaser. If it was your brother, wouldn't you want to know he was at least alive?" Ronyo put his hat back on and gave the girl a wink, "keep it," pointing to the cloth he had placed on her lip, "and stop doing that, your far too pretty a young girl to be tearing at your lip. I give you my word I am not out to bring harm to Chris, you can relax."

With that Ronyo turned and walked away from the girl with a fleeting wave. He still had a few places to check out, and some people to talk to before things got serious. He could wait a day to tell Eretria, going on the idea he wanted to be sure before giving her such news in case it was false. He could talk with the grounds keeper maybe, and also look to asking a few professors if they had noticed anything odd about either Ada or around the school grounds.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:03 pm
User Image

Adalaide wanted to argue when Ron said Chris was doing more harm than good, but kept her mouth shut. He didn't know everything, then. If he did, surely he'd understand... Ada hated to admit it, but there were people out there would would rather know their brother was dead than that he was a vampire. She had no idea if Eretria was one of them. And somehow Ada doubted a simple letter stating 'yes, I'm alive,' would satisfy a girl who'd paid a private investigator to hunt her brother down. No, she'd want to see him... and what then. When Ronyo placed the time limit, however, Ada went pale, her eyes wide. Twenty-four hours? That wasn't nearly enough time... but before she could protest, he was gone. His words about not tearing at her lip lit the smallest spark of annoyance, but it was quickly extinguished by other thoughts. She held the small cloth, eyeing it but not really seeing it, her brain buzzing. Could she even arrange to see Chris and talk to him before then? She didn't want to write him with all the details; what if it were intercepted? But she needed an owl, something she didn't have... She couldn't borrow Nell's, not right now. As much as she loved the Scot, she was entirely too nosy when it came to her friend's lives, and Ada didn't have the time to answer questions... and wouldn't be able to when she did. She didn't want to talk to Michelle about this... her eyes flashed. Damien. A quick glance at the clock told her it was about lunchtime; he'd be in the Great Hall for sure. She stood then and almost ran to the castle, eager to find the Slytherin. He was the only person she could ask who wouldn't badger her with questions or worry... of all the people she knew, he was the only one who really seemed to think she could handle herself. She felt a small flare of affection for him, and smiled at it, in spite of her anxiety. She was glad they were friends again. It was so much nicer than disliking him.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at the Clocktowerspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's so nice and quiet out here...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ You can really have no notion how delightful it will be
When they take us up and throw us with the lobsters out to sea. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

Echo sat on one of the many benches in the courtyard, glad that the chill of winter had sent most of his classmates indoors. He'd always been fond of the cold, and was glad for it. Unlike the castle, its grounds were almost silent, with just the faintest murmur of voices echoing down from it's halls to break up the sounds of nature. Even these were quieted, the majority of the noisemakers having tucked themselves away for the winter. He wore a small smile, his nose in a book, as was the norm. He was glad his mother was so reliable when it came to sending him books; sure, Hogwarts had a library, but it's collection of muggle fiction was all but nonexistent. And the speed with which he'd gone through the ones he'd brought with him had to've broken some record, even for him. Without the ability to watch his movies and play his games, he'd found himself reading even more than usual. And that was saying something. Sure, he'd been spending time with friends... but the pair he spent the most time with were Kas and Piera, and they were Ravenclaws, too, after all. He did need to spend more time with Tanya and Elsie, but he could never seem to find them. He hadn't worked too hard on looking, though. Perhaps he wasn't very good at being a friend...

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ But the snail replied, "Too far, too far," and gave a look askance,
                                                          Said he thanked the whiting kindly but he would not join the dance. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:11 am
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of para- para- paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

User Image
User Image

WearingWhere: ClocktowerWith: Echo Thinking: What's he doing all the way out here?OOC

·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Tanya had been feeling restless being cooped up the large, and admittedly warm, castle. A little chill didn't have to kill the fun! But alas, none of her fellow lions felt the same as she, leaving her to explore the grounds alone. She would have brought Marvin but the little bunny was sleeping away and she didn't have the heart to wake him. She couldn't even read since she had finally lent her book to Elise and there was practically no muggle literature (well, good ones that it) and all the magical literature either went way over her head or bored her to death. With a gusty sigh Tanya walked outside pulling her jacket around her tighter and trudging along through the courtyard until she saw a familiar face. Or rather head since his face was practically glued to his book making her shake her head and grin. Ever the bookworm that friend of hers. Feeling silly, she tiptoed around to the back of him and waited ever so quietly until she was right behind him and dropped down for a hug. "You know you make it so easy for ninjas like me to attack you." she teased and giggled.
Cara MiaKitty

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Life goes on
It gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear, a waterfall
In the night, the stormy night
She closed her eyes
Away she'd fly.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image

Echo jumped when he felt a pair of arms around him, letting out a small shout. When he heard Tanya's voice giggling in his ear, he scowled a bit, turning his head to look at her. "You know, most people just politely walk up and like, tap your shoulder or something." He gave his head a light shake, a small smile pulling at his lips. "Then again, you'd think I wouldn't have a mini-heart attack every time you did it. This has got to be at least five times now." He sighed. He really needed to stop letting her get the jump on him... but it wasn't his fault! He was always reading when she found him... usually horror stories! They were just... really well written. Yeah. "So, um... what've you been up to? Liking your housemates?" Echo'd heard that there was some trouble in the house of Gryffindor. Didn't really surprise him. The house was known for being full of hotheads, after all. Their emotions tended to run high, which was bound to lead to fighting and arguing... Echo was glad to be in Ravenclaw. The only fights his house tended to have were academic. Even the argument (if it could even be called that) with David had been mostly an intellectual debate... even if it hadn't been the smartest one ever had. Echo chalked that up to it being had by first years.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:29 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of para- para- paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

User Image
User Image

WearingWhere: ClocktowerWith: Echo Thinking: Stupid emotions...OOC

·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Tanya mock pouted as Echo chided her for scaring him before a grin won out. "That's not as fun as it is to scare the bejeezus out of you! And besides, I'm helping your heart get stronger, by the time you're ninety you won't have any type of heart problems because of me!" she chuckled and went to join him on the bench and began to swing her short legs. At the question of her house she shrugged but couldn't contain her grin. "Well, mostly been trying to figure out my way around the ruddy castle or studying like the good girl I am. No nonsense as of yet to report unfortunately. As for my housemates...they're alright. I haven't exactly spoken to a lot of them since that first night so...it's rather slow. But what about you? I've seen you and your little group of Ravens plotting in class and here I was thinking you weren't the clique sorta guy!" Tanya nudged him on the shoulder with her own to show her teasing while hiding away the small amount of hurt hidden inside her. She was happy he was making friends outside of her and Elise, she was! Then why...
Cara MiaKitty

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Life goes on
It gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear, a waterfall
She closed her eyes
Away she'd fly.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:44 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Ecstatic
                                                              Thinking : I hope she isn't mad at me...
                                                              Doing : Blushing, mostly
                                                              Where : Clock Tower Courtyard
                                                              With : Lyre

XXXXXXX Slowing his pace, Xavier jogged beside Lyre, her hand still in his, and a dorky grin on his face. ”We could sit there if you want. I’m sure all that running made you tired,” he said as he pointed to one of the empty benches. Like a little kid, he made his way to the bench, bouncing happily. He looked weird. But he didn’t care. He was so happy right now. Even if he didn’t know why. Then, he slowly arranged Lyre’s knitting materials on the bench, cocking his head to one side as he tried to understand just how she could even do this. The best thing he knew it things like this was just a simple knot. Like a Boy scout knot. ”Is making a scarf hard?” he asked, as he checked the thing with the words ‘Knitting Book’ on the cover.

”Oh a-and sorry for the kiss earlier…” he apologized, looking at his hands to cover to blush on his cheeks. Maybe that was the reason he was so… happy. You know? It’s a good guess. Tapping his fingers on his knee, he added, ”I ,uhh, didn’t know what came over me….”

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Writer’s block ughhhh D:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I Hope You Dance

Lyre looked at Xavier, still trying to keep up with him. When he plopped on a bench, she sat daintily beside him. Her breath was fairly healthy, a bit of a rasp, but otherwise okay. "I'll be fine, Xavier! A good run is healthy every now and again!" She grinned at the boy, then looked at the tangled mess of knots still on her knitting needles. "Um... It's pretty hard. I'm still not very good...." She grinned, then giggled. "Get it? knot very good?" She grinned, feeling silly. Her red-blonde hair danced in the breeze, her eyes vibrant.

When Xavier mentioned the kiss, then apologized, Lyre blushed. "Y-you don't have to say sorry, Xavier. It was rather... nice..." She blushed a bit more, then stretched up and gently kissed his cheek. The petite girl sat back down, then attempted to rescue her knitting.

IceGrayWolf

{OoC:}

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin'
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin'
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to sellin' out reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:59 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Extremely Happy
                                                              Thinking : I hope I’m not losing my mind because of this conversation..
                                                              Doing : Blushing mooooore
                                                              Where : Clock Tower Courtyard
                                                              With : Lyre

XXXXXXX”Weeeeeeell, you do look pretty healthy already, so I guess I have nothing to worry about,” Xavier commented, grinning back. Then, when she admitted that it was hard, and that she wasn’t good with it, he shook his head. ”Nonsense. As far as I can see, it’s obvious that, for a beginner, you are doing quite well.” He nodded at his words, encouraging her. Then, she made a joke. He laughed, nodding his head playfully. ”You never cease to amaze me, Miss Lutrix.” And here comes the formal Miss Lutrix again. And here comes the playful yet formal Xavier again.

But when Lyre said that the kiss was rather nice, he looked up and blinked. Even after she kissed his cheek, which sent more heat to his cheeks. ”N-nice?” He tried to confirm, blushing more. He grinned again, feeling like his fair would split if he continues. ”W-well…. It was a pretty satisfying first kiss for me too…”

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance

I Hope You Dance

Lyre grinned at Xavier, then wondered. It was good she looked healthy? Her auntie's magazines said she was supposed to be several pounds lighter, have perfectly formed... everything, and still be human! Was that even possible?! She was fairly skinny, but not so much her ribs poked out. In fact, over the summer, her body had started filling out, making her look a bit more mature. She grinned back at the boy, then poked his nose with the dull end of her knitting needle. "It's gotten rather tangled, plus it was a first try. I'm probably going to just start again. Maybe this time it can be better." She gave a determined nod, then slipped the clump of strings from the needles and set it aside. She then rolled her hair into a messy bun and slid the needles through it to hold it in place.

Lyre looked at Xavier, then offered a small smile. When he said it was a nice first kiss, she had to agree it had been pretty amazing. Sure, it wasn't her very first kiss, but it was her favorite. "It was a lovely kiss, Xavier."

IceGrayWolf

{OoC:}

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin'
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin'
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to sellin' out reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:15 pm
User Image

Echo rolled his eyes, smiling at her answer. Of course she'd rationalize it so that she was helping him and not, you know, just scaring the hell out of him for the fun of it. He marked his page and closed his book, turning to face her properly with a smile. When she sat next to him, he shoved her a bit with his shoulder. When she spoke of her housemates, he frowned. He hadn't expected her to have any trouble making friends... especially not when apparently had managed it! Her comments on his so-called clique made him flush. "We're not plotting! We just... You were never in class yet and I didn't want to be rude and not sit with them! I mean... you n' me, we're friends already. But with them... I dunno. I feel like if I sat by myself in a class while they were already there, they'd think I was blowing them off or something. And I did sit with you in Charms... you were all already there, but I figured I saw them enough in the Common Room and such." The fact that she might be hurt completely went over his head. He was too busy being flustered at her calling him cliquey. He wasn't cliquey! He actually had a friend in every house, thank you very much! Except Slytherin, but, well, he hadn't really met any of the Slytherins yet. Except Jer, but he didn't want to be friends with Jer. No way he needed to have anything to do with his sister's best friend. "And I haven't even spent much time with them, anyway. I mean, I ran into them in the study area of the Library one time, but that wasn't planned or anything. They just wanted help with Transfiguration... not that I ended up being much help." Echo still couldn't tell if he liked or disliked David. He was... strange. He certainly wasn't nice, but he wasn't particularly mean, either. Maybe he was just socially awkward. If it could be called that. Echo thought the kid had habit of putting his foot in his mouth in an attempt to show off how smart he was. But Piera and Kas were both pretty nice. He smiled at Tanya. "Maybe you should hang out with us a bit. I think you'd like Kas and Piera. Piera's sort of a spaz sometimes. And Kas is... well, Kas. I don't really know how else to put it." He laughed a bit at that. The redhead was certainly an interesting person. And Piera was kind of adorable in her spasticness... sort of like Tanya, although he'd never say so aloud.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games