Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:31 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of para- para- paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

User Image
User Image

WearingWhere: ClocktowerWith: Echo Thinking: Stupid emotions...OOC

·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Tanya's grinned widened as Echo explained himself amused at his blush and rambling. "Calm down I didn't mean anything by it! I'm happy you've found friends in Ravenclaw. It just proves that they see the same thing me and Elsie first saw." she winked with a chuckle. And she was, having listened to his older sister speak about him she had been a tad worried he wouldn't actually interact with his fellow peers. When he suggested that maybe they all hang out her smile brightened as she nodded excitedly. "I'd like that! I could introduce you to Kayla, she's a Hufflepuff and really nice." Leaning back against the cold bench her dark brown eyes found the cover of his book and read it curiously. "'House of Leaves'? What's it about?" Tanya asked.
Cara MiaKitty

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Life goes on
It gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear, a waterfall
In the night, the stormy night
She closed her eyes
Away she'd fly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:41 am
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Brave
                                                              Thinking : –Nothing—
                                                              Doing : Confessing? Is that it?
                                                              Where : Clock Tower Courtyard
                                                              With : Lyre

XXXXXXX”You do remember that whatever you give me, as long as it’s you, I’ll treasure it. Forever and ever,” Xavier reminded, smiling lopsidedly. And what he said was true. No matter what is was, as long as Lyre made it, even if she didn’t find it good enough, he will gladly accept. And he will keep it as long as he lived. And he was serious about this too. When she used the knitting needles to hold her hair to place, he grinned. He always liked it when she had this type of hairstyle. Somehow, it makes him remember the first time they officially met—during the masquerade. The night that changed his life for the better, and yet for the worse. Better because he met—and maybe fell inlove—with the mysterious girl he later found out as Lyre Lutrix. And worse because of the suffering that had happened then. The corpses, the voices of the people calling their loved ones, the storm of spells… He took a deep breath as he pushed those unhappy thoughts away. And instead, focused on the perfect girl sitting beside him.

Then, at her comment about the kiss, he blushed more. But before he could even think of the words coming out of his mouth, he had already said: ”A lovely kiss it definitely was, but it was lovelier knowing that I shared it with you.” He blushed again, his cheeks and ears turning scarlet red. ”Th-the words suddenly poured out of my mouth….” He tried to reason out before swallowing. But then another pile of courage raged up from within, and Xavier then added: ”I love you, Lyre Lutrix. From the moment we first met. And I love you more and more as each passing minute comes. I love you more than a few minutes ago; and I’ll love you more and more in the next.”

For him, those words were the truest he had ever said.

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:15 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I Hope You Dance

Lyre couldn't help but smile when Xavier said he would love whatever she made him, regardless of how she thought it looked. "I value the sentiment, Xavier, but if it's not very good, you don't have to... keep it..." She blushed a bit, happy that he was willing to do something so sweet just for her. A strand of strawberry-blonde hair tumbled free, cascading down the side of her thin face. She looked up with wide eyes when Xavier admitted that she was the lovelier part of their kiss. Then he was... trying to deny the words? She cocked her head a bit, confused. Then... he said more. He... he loved her? What sort of love? Puppy love? Friendship love? ...Real love? Tears welled in the girl's eyes, a soft smile on her face. She carefully pulled him into a hug, then lightly pressed her lips to his cheek. "I love you too, Xavier." She gave him another squeeze, then let go to sit back down, a blush forming over her cheeks, nose, and neck.

IceGrayWolf

{OoC:}

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin'
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin'
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to sellin' out reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:30 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at the Clocktowerspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's so nice and quiet out here...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ You can really have no notion how delightful it will be
When they take us up and throw us with the lobsters out to sea. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

Echo flushed. What she and Elsie'd seen? What was that supposed to mean? What had they seen? He thought about asking, but it just seemed way too embarrassing. So, he skipped it over. Sure, it'd drive him crazy wondering about it, but he figured that would be easier to do than make himself actually say the words aloud. Hell, he could barely even think them right now.

He paused when she mentioned Kayla, and gave her an odd, amused look.
                                                          "I met Kayla. In Charms, when I sat with you both. Remember? Or do we need to get your head examined for memory loss?" He nudged her gently, laughing a bit. Typical Tanya. He chalked it up to her being a spaz. "I mean, I know I didn't get to talk to her, really, since we had class and all, but I did say hello to her. I even told her my name," he told the Gryffindor, very pointedly. He'd been very polite, he thought, introducing himself to the girl instead of being his usual shy self and just letting Tanya do it for him.

When she asked about his book, he chuckled. She had no idea how much of a loaded question that was.
                                                          "It's... very complicated. To describe, to read... probably to write, too. People can't even agree on what genre it is. I picked it up because someone told me it was a horror novel, but I did some research and some people, including the author, consider it a love story. Which seems really odd but makes perfect sense if you read it. And it's almost three books in one. There's a guy who moves into an apartment, and finds this manuscript, and reads it, and it has all these notes and sidenotes from the author and such... it's... sort of confusing. And hard to explain." The Ravenclaw flushed. He was pretty sure none of what he'd just said made a lick of sense. Bu he couldn't think of another way to explain it. It was like a labyrinth trying to sort through it all. He found himself being incredibly happy that he was reading it for fun and not for a class, where he'd have to write a report on it or something. That would be awful. "You can borrow it when I'm done, if you like." Echo realized he had no idea if Tanya like horror novels... or movies, or any of that. Or if she even had seen a movie, actually. She was a pureblood as far as he knew. Perhaps he should find out... and invite her over during the Summer to watch movies and eat popcorn. It'd be nice to have a movie-buddy. None of his family were as big into them as he was. Especially not horror. His father liked games, particularly fantasy RPG's and puzzles. Gypsy was way too invested in her art and her pranks to have time to sit still for two hours. And his mother... well, she liked to read. But her tastes ran more towards trashy harlequin novels. Which Echo pretended he didn't know were around her. But he knew... and was ever so slightly disturbed, given the sheer volume his mother read.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ But the snail replied, "Too far, too far," and gave a look askance,
                                                          Said he thanked the whiting kindly but he would not join the dance. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:25 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world

User Image
User Image

WearingWhere: ClocktowerWith: Echo Thinking: Stupid stupid stupidOOC

·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Tanya blushed at her blunder but nudged Echo back laughing. "Gah you're right, it must be all this reading. Especially Astronomy and History, I've never been so bored in my life before touching those things!" she shivered exaggeratedly. She listened, or at least tried to listen, as her friend explained his admittedly complicated book which at least sounded a bit interesting. Much more than those texts that's for sure! She brightened as he offered for her to borrow when he was done making her grin and nod excitedly. "Sounds great! I'd offer mine but Elsie's borrowing it and the only other copy I have is the old movie and erm...not sure movies work at Hogwarts." Tanya chuckled thinking back to when she asked her Mum. Although she and her brother had been raised in a semi-magical environment they had some comforts of the muggle world which included a television set and movie player. Her mum had been raised around muggles so she knew how to use them and taught them but wasn't into Sci-fy and adventure movies like she was nor the superhero movies and cartoons like her brother. Tanya blinked for a second before realizing she didn't know if Echo even knew what movies were or not or if he was pureblooded or half-blooded like she was. "Um, do you know what movies are?" she asked delicately.
Cara MiaKitty

Life goes on
It gets so heavy
Every tear, a waterfall
She closed her eyes
Away she'd fly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image

Echo chuckled. It seemed like there wasn't a single person who liked Astronomy. He didn't hate it by any means, but he wasn't exceptionally interested in it, either. Then again, he wasn't sure it was possible for him to outright hate a class. He didn't think he had it in him.

When she asked if he knew what movies were, he blinked, and burst out laughing.
                                                          "You know, I was just wondering the same thing about you. Seems sort of weird to think that most of our classmates probably don't. But my dad's the head of the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts office. I've got more muggle stuff in my house than magic. My dad has a state of the art gaming computer. And I've got what basically equates to a home theater. I love movies... especially horror movies." He flushed then. Okay, so he had a favorite genre. Horror novels, horror movies, hell, he had CD's that were essentially recordings of old radio programs that'd been the precursor to those movies. He loved them. And he had absolutely no idea why. He just always had. As a child, he'd greatly preferred the scary stories, the Grimm's version of muggle fairy tales, the dark, disturbing versions with the not-so-happy endings. To cover his blush, he continued, "But, yeah, movies won't work here. If they would, I'd have figured out how. I've got a huge collection at home that's just collecting dust while I'm here." He chuckled. It was a pretty well-established that muggle technology didn't work at Hogwarts. It barely worked at most magical homes; something about the magic just messed with the technology. No one was really sure why; not even his dad.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:26 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world

User Image
User Image

WearingWhere: ClocktowerWith: Echo Thinking: Stupid boyOOC

·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Tanya jumped as her friend burst out into laughter making her wonder what it was she said to make him laugh like that while simultaneously thinking that his laugh was rather nice and she wanted to keep making him do it. Her eyes widened as Echo spoke about his father's work and about all the things he had at home. Merrliinn..."Your house sounds totally and completely wicked! My Mum was raised around muggle things and she got me and my little brother a telly and some videos. My favorite is usually sci-fy or adventure movies, Cookie likes superheros." she shrugged with a grin. She didn't personally mind horror movies but she didn't explicitly like them either. There were a few she could watch and some that made her whole body crawl unpleasantly. It was then Tanya noticed her friend's blush and wondered what made him do so. Was he embarrassed of what genre he liked? Or maybe that his house was too big? Either way it was being stupid. Shaken from her thoughts by his words she pouted as he spoke that such movies wouldn't work here before bringing up his collection. "Well that sucks, it's not like there's a lot of books here for entertainment. And it sucks about your collection. What all do you have in it? The only horror my Mum would let me watch was the Nightmare Before Christmas. But I've seen a lot of Alfred Hitchcock movies though. And this one about a creepy leprechaun!" Tanya grinned.

Cara MiaKitty

Life goes on
It gets so heavy
Every tear, a waterfall
She closed her eyes
Away she'd fly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:51 pm
User Image

Echo smiled when she said his house sounded cool. Did that mean she would like coming over? He should definitely invite her over for movies, then... why did that thought make him feel funny? His cheeks pinkened again, only slightly, though. "My collection's mostly horror movies. A lot of classics, although I do like modern ones, too. I guess I just have more classics because there are more of them. I mean, they've been around a while." When she said that she liked sci-fy and adventure movies, he flushed again. "I have lots of those, too! Er... I mean, I've got lots of everything, really. Except like, romantic movies. I mean, there are a lot of them, too, but those're all my mum's." He sort of hoped Tanya didn't want to watch any of those. He didn't really like them most of the time... and thinking of watching one with her made his stomach feel really weird again.

Her complaint about the lack of books to read made him smile, and shrug a bit.
                                                          "I wouldn't say there's not a lot of books... just not a lot that're good for casual reading. My mum's been taking care of me, though. She buys me a new book every week and sends it with the Monday owl. I send it back with Edgar after I'm done with it so that I don't have a million books in my trunk when we go home. If you like, you could borrow some of them. She sends me all sorts. Some of them I ask for specifically, but some of them she picks out." Her referring to The Nightmare Before Christmas as horror made him laugh. If that was horror, then his usual fare was the stuff of actual nightmares. Then again... well, that was sort of the point, wasn't it? Her mention of Hitchcock made him smile, though. He was a big fan of his films. As for the leprechaun... he thought he might've seen that one, but couldn't recall it very well. Maybe it'd just been a while? "My parents pretty much gave up on not letting me watch the movies around when I was 8. They found out I'd been watching them on my dad's computer and deleting the history. So they just started buying them for me. Figured at least then they knew what I was watching. I think it weirds them out that the movies don't scare me. Gypsy tried watching them with me, once, but I guess I picked the wrong movie. Apparently, zombies scare the heck out of her." Echo didn't bother to add that, in his one instance of trying to get revenge on his sister for one of her pranks, he'd dressed up like a zombie and chased her, moaning 'braaaaaaaiiiiiiins...' It'd been mean, but hey, she'd asked for it.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:49 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world

User Image
User Image

WearingWhere: ClocktowerWith: Echo Thinking: Two peas in a pod themOOC

·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Tanya nodded at his description of his movie collection while giggling at Echo's explanation of some movies. Sure, like he never watched one of his mother's romantic movies. "It's alright if you did, I won't tell." she winked and giggled. She agreed that the library lacked casual reading material and was impressed that he and his mom developed such as system before grinning at his offer. "I'd like that, thanks." she didn't know what she was suddenly blushing or why a pleased hum seemed to erupt within her but she couldn't very well ask now could she? Tanya pouted at his laugh of her Mother's version of horror but even she started laughing. Her Mum liked to keep her and her brother sheltered, which she could understand considering their father, but sometimes it became rather bothersome. She also laughed as he went on about how he could watch all the horror he wanted around his parents and why. She couldn't imagine a sneaky little Echo running around watching horror movies at night but she could imagine a sneaky little Echo running around scaring his older sister with horror movies. Though who would've known that tough Gypsy would be scared of zombies!? "Well that was cool of them, they could've just forbid it all together. My Mum did the same with Cookie and reading, she tried keeping to books in his age level but he just got bored quicker and would sneak some of the more dangerous or waaay older ones. Now he can read whatever as long as he asks my Mum. He's as big a bookworm as you are, you've gotta meet him!" Tanya suddenly exclaimed thinking of how well her Cookie and her...friend would get along.
Cara MiaKitty

Life goes on
It gets so heavy
Every tear, a waterfall
She closed her eyes
Away she'd fly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:40 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Clock Tower Courtyard

Chloe walked up to the courtyard after getting all the first years to the Hufflepuff common room. She was looking really forward to see Sun. It was a couple years to the day that she admitted she really liked him. They'd been dating ever since then and Chloe couldn't be any happier. They were helping each other through the difficult time during Hogwarts. For that she was grateful for him being in her year, taking most of the same classes she was. It made things easier to deal with.

With: Waiting for Sun

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---

Utsuha Moon

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Sixth Year || Prefect || Dating Chloe
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The feast ended without any major incidences, and when all of the other students were in their respective common rooms, Sun was outside because screw curfews. The Gryffindor walked to the courtyard, where he had promised Chloe, his girlfriend, that he would meet her there. And there she was, standing there alone. Sun walked up to her with a gentle smile and greeted, "Hi Chloe."

{ooc; i'm sorry i'm such a d**k orz}

murruelecreuset

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed again. But it's useless to compare myself to the past when I have a present and future to tend to.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:28 pm
User Image

Chloe knew she was breaking school rules being out here but technically Prefects wandered the halls right, so why not the courtyards too? Yeah it was a long shot but she really couldn't wait to share her plan with Sun hopefully he would be encouraging about it unlike her brother.

When Sun showed up Chloe turned to look at him a brightly lit smile on her face. "Sun." she said happily giving him a hug she'd been holding onto since god knows when, letting go her smile never faltered. "I have something I have to tell you. I know it doesn't sound like me at all but I've been practicing all summer so I can try out for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team." she said trying to contain her excitement and nervousness about it.

"So what do you think about my plan for this year?" Chloe asked hoping he wouldn't worry about her doing such a thing. She really didn't know how he was going to react and it worried her a little.

With: Sun

OOC: No worries smile

Utsuha Moon

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Okay. Breathe in. Breathe out. This was just a meet-up between two teenagers, between boyfriend and girlfriend, so there was absolutely nothing to be afraid of. So why was Sun nervous?

He shoved his hands into his pockets and bit down on his tongue just to hide his anxiousness. Was he smiling? Or did he make a constipated face? Slightly unsure. What he did know though, was that he slowly relaxed when he found out the subject of discussion was about quidditch. Although relieved of whatever the heck Sun was thinking, he had something new to worry about: Chloe getting hurt. There really wasn't a "safe" quidditch position, per se. Seekers end the game, and are possible the first target of beaters. Beaters smash each other around. Chasers are physically brutal, not to mention occasionally beaten around the bush by beaters. Keepers prevent chasers from scoring, so getting bashed over the head with a bludger is a harsh reality.

As an ex-beater, he understood how dangerous quidditch was. He was scared of being involved in the sport again. But he shouldn't project his fear onto Chloe: that would be unfair. Sun still had the right to worry though. "Wh-which position are you thinking trying out for?" he asked.

murruelecreuset

I changed again. But it's useless to compare myself to the past when I have a present and future to tend to.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:02 pm
User Image

Chloe wondered why Sun seemed so nervous. It made sense thinking about it quidditch was a pretty dangerous thing she could get hurt couldn’t she? Was he worried about her? That made Chloe feel like she mattered to someone even though she knew she mattered to Sun… or at least she sure hoped so. Though, she was glad that he didn’t freak out like so many others did at first when she mentioned it.

When Sun asked her what position she was thinking of Chloe noted the stutter at the beginning of the question. “I was thinking based on what my brother said either Beater or Chaser.” She answered. “And I was talking to Dhylan during the feast and he said that the team could really use extra Chasers so I think I’m leaning towards that one.” She added. Looking over at Sun Chloe wondered what was going through his head.

“Sun… I’m glad you haven’t told me it’s a bad idea. I understand if that’s how you feel though.” Chloe said suddenly. She didn’t know where it was coming from. Maybe she just knew that she was going to worry a lot of people playing a dangerous sport like Quidditch. She didn’t want to worry him but if she really didn’t want to worry her boyfriend why was she so determined to try? Maybe she thought she’d never make the team. Chances were that was probably it.

With: Sun

OOC: ---

Utsuha Moon

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun blinked. He just couldn't imagine Chloe behind a beater's bat, sending those bludgers spiraling towards the opposing members. It required an enduring and aggressive mindse--who was he kidding?

"Being a chaser is definitely safer," he said. Almost. At least Chloe would be able to avoid being in constant contact with those iron ores. No chances of accidentally pelting oneself with those balls. "I don't think it's a bad idea. Just a risky one." No one has died from quidditch, right? A sport could help someone in different ways, like stress, health, etc. It could be fun too.

{ooc; orz}

murruelecreuset

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff