Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:02 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Clock Tower Courtyard

Chloe knew what Sun meant by safer. The thought of being hit by a bludger didn’t sit well with her either but she knew she could do this and succeed at it… hopefully… “I can see the reason behind that. I know you played once and I know I could get hurt but I promise I’ll be extra careful just for you.” She told him. It was the only thing she could do to put his mind at ease besides not trying out at all. Of course if she did that her summer practicing would turn out to be a waste and besides Sun would never as her to do that.

With: Sun

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:03 pm
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: Ravenclaw{|}Seer{|}First Year

The young boy made his walked into the Clock Tower Courtyard, feeling irritable as ever. He did not know why, but his visions had been acting up as of late. He foresaw deaths...many of them...and along with them were recollections of his mother's death. He hated when this happened, but he could not avoid it. For whatever reason his mind tortured him almost all the time and never let him forget. He sat down on a bench, angered. He didn't know what to do. He would couldn't control himself at this point. He clenched his fist as mental pictures flew through his head, angering him further. He wanted to get away from it. He needed to for the sake of anyone who may try to talk to him.

He looked around, taking in the surroundings, hoping it would calm him, but it did not work. All he could think about was death and he knew that it would not cease for at least another hour or two. Maybe if someone was able to distract him for that time, he would be fine, but he knew that even when he was talking, the images would keep appearing...it would cause him to be irritable...and bitter...all things he couldn't be when socializing. He put his hands in his palms, shaking his head as his palms brushed back his hair.

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

Lady Pomegranates

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:56 am
User Image
User Image

Anastasia was a girl with a naturally curious mind. Having been raised in a generally normal household where magic was common, but not quite so spectacular, being at Hogwarts for the better part of a year was something of an adventure, to be honest. Naturally, of course, that meant the blonde would be doing a little exploration of her own.

The clock tower was something she hadn't passed through yet- - - or, at least, if she had, she didn't remember it. It was the weekend again and she'd done everything she was supposed to do, which meant she was free. Bypassing the normal uniform, the girl walked down the path in casual attire, just taking in the sights. It was a nice change from most and it helped keep her mind off home. Spotting a figure seated up ahead, Anastasia went on closer to take a look. Oh. She knew that person. Walking up to them, the generally peppy blonde didn't miss the harrowing cloud surrounding the other, which was why she opted out of her usual greeting.

Taking a seat next to the other on the bench, alerting the other to her presence, Anastasia smiled, pushing back a few curls as she did. "Hey there," she greeted, looking over her friend with a small inner wince. He didn't look to be in the best of moods. "You look terrible," she pointed out with a wry smile, tone playful as she nudged the other slightly. Well, she wouldn't pry, she decided, that was rude. Absently swinging her legs as she looked around, the Slytherin decided that she'd just wait it out. The silent Ravenclaw was one of the first friends she had made in this place, the least she could do was to be there when he was feeling out of sorts.

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
t r y - o u t s

a l o n e
h e l l o , w o r l d !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e
o o c: feel free to scream at me if I did something wrong ;3;

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:17 pm

User Image

Iñigo had not been aware of the presence of another. He was caught pretty off guard to find someone next to him, but he never looked to his side to see who it was. When he heard the words, it angered him. Who had the right to insult him like that? Who did this person think she was? He had a couple things to say to this person, and it most certainly wasn't nice.

"What? Who do you think you..." he said, stopping upon seeing the girl he had come to know. He looked back down. Of all the people to see him like this, it had to be her. He listened to her words and had taken them to heart...that is, until he had looked up to see her smile and her playful tone. It even made him crack a smile, which was hard to do during these kinds of moment. "Thank you for the confidence boost," he said to her, smiling a bit, but then looking back down.

"But yes I know...I'm not in the best of moods and am not having the best of days today. This week in general wasn't great," he told the girl, but never mentioning why. He didn't know whether or not he should tell her about his extrasensory power. It was quite hard to understand when one does not suffer from it. When one doesn't foresee the deaths of others every single day. It was hard to deal with and he hated it, but he knew he had to lie with it now.

Lady Pomegranates

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Anastasia let out a small laugh at Inigo's response, glad to at least see the small smile there. There we go! "Sorry, sorry," she grinned sheepishly, running a hand through her hair as she apologized. "I probably should have said something a bit nicer." Glad for the slight diffusion of the gloomish atmosphere, the blonde continued, continuing the little reel. "And you're welcome," she added, playing along.

It was a few moments later that her companion continued and basic suspicions confirmed, the Slytherin let out a very slight sigh. Ah, she saw now. It seemed plenty were having a few problems this particular time. "I know I'm probably not the best of company," she began slowly, thinking on what she wanted to say as she spoke. "But I'll try to help anyway I can." It was probably a delicate subject, seeing as he was this upset about it- - - not that she a stranger to them, just a little more used to it than most. Either way, if she could help, then she would. Being down wasn't the most pleasant of things and she would have extended a hand to anyone who needed it, regardless of who they were. "Do you want to talk about it?" she asked, taming herself down a little so her, err, pep, wasn't as overwhelming as she thought it was. "Ah, if I'm intruding too, just tell me," she hastily tacked on to the end of her question. Definitely not the best approach, but she did try, and she did want to help.

p a r s e l m o u t h
t r y - o u t s

a l o n e
h e l l o , w o r l d !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e
o o c: guh, i'm so sorry for her all over the place-ness

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:57 pm

User Image

Iñigo looked to her, not really sure whether or not he should tell her about what was really going on. He listened to her as she spoke, not really knowing what to say, but he would after she finished. He listened to her put herself down, saying she wasn't the best company, which was false, despite her finding him in the most inopportune time. He would never say she was bad company and always fancied her presence.

After thought about it, he decided that maybe he should tell her. She deserved to know at least. He didn't want to treat her badly and her not know why. He didn't want to offend her without her knowing what was happening. He couldn't let that happen. "Well, I'm not really ever up for talking about, but you deserve to know. I don't want me to just get mad and you not know why," he said to her, moving a little closer, making sure they were not in earshot of anyone.

"I have an interesting...power. One that no one here knows I possess. One that everyone has, but I mine is a lot more powerful. I am...a seer. I have the ability precognition...which I'm sure you know is basically foreseeing the future. This power, unfortunately grants me a very...visual memory. And well...long story short...my mother was killed around five years ago. I foresaw her death a week before it happened, but my family and I looked past it, not really knowing that I had the ability at the point. When she died, it left...a memory in my head...one that never left. Even today, I remember the death with extremely vivid details. And to add to that...I foresee other's deaths quite often...those I don't even know. It is horrible and it gives me nightmares. And that leads me to why I am so irritable right now. I can not go a day without thinking about my mother and how she died...how I could've stopped it," he said to her, trailing off into silence after the last word was spoken. He wasn't sure whether or not it was the right decision to tell her of his precognitive abilities, but he figured she had earned the right to know.

Lady Pomegranates

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Anastasia didn't really know what she was expecting, something a little drastic, a little tragic- - - seeing as how her friend was acting was a little more severe than usual for an eleven year-old, she supposed she should have braced herself a little more for what she was going to hear but this? Definitely not something she was expecting. It was frightening, she supposed, listening to him talk about it, difficult to accept or to bear, but seeing as he was still standing here today, she guessed it was good. he was strong. The part about his ability, it had come as a surprise. She didn't know if that was why he was generally not as close to people as others, but she could understand, even just a little bit. It was a difficult thing to answer, to be honest, mentally fidgeting at how she was going to word her part of the conversation. She was thankful that she was the one he had trusted her with such a big part of his past, it was humbling, to put it lightly.

"I wish I could understand what you were going through a little better," she began, mulling over her words as she spoke them to get them as close to what she wanted to say as possible. "I can't say I understand, not as fully or as thoroughly, but. . . " Trailing off, it was a few moments, a few beats of silence before she heaved her own sigh and went to draw her friend into a hug. He certainly needed it, and it was something she knew she would want from company when she was feeling down. Hopefully she hadn't overstepped any boundaries there, or committed a taboo or something equally as terrible. "You were young, you were a child- - - it's not your fault," she spoke, trying to comfort the other, or as close to it as she could. There really wasn't much she could say; all she could do was be there and be a friend.

p a r s e l m o u t h
t r y - o u t s

a l o n e
h e l l o , w o r l d !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e
o o c: guh, i'm so sorry for her all over the place-ness

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:44 pm

User Image

Iñigo looked at her, listening to what she had to say. He looked down at the ground, unsure if he should've ever said anything. He knew she wouldn't understand it, but he also knew it would be better if she did know about his...problem. He kept his gaze locked onto the ground until he felt a warm embrace from the very girl that had been comforting him. It felt...nice...to the point that it almost drew his focus completely away from all of the visions and memories. He wasn't expecting it either, but he would not fight it. He wrapped his one arm around her, mainly because he would have to break the hug to do anything else. That is all he could do.

"I was young, but I still should've known it was going to come true. I knew about my power, which my parents didn't. I could've stopped it from happening. I could've saved her. This fact has been haunting me for five years and unfortunately, I do not think it will ever leave," he said to Anastasia, shaking his head. He was not a tearful person and he never shed tears, but if he had been, he certainly would have. This subject got to him all the time. His mind never let him live it down. It stayed there as if it wanted to haunt him and he had no idea how to stop it. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have put my burdens on you. It is my business that I need to find a way to avoid."

"It is not fair to you," he added quickly, still looking to the ground, emotionless. He had never had such a blank expression on his face before, but this conversation left him speechless to some degree.

Lady Pomegranates

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image
                                                      Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                      Closer to the edge
                                                      Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                      Always wondering why you’re here

User Image

════════════════════════
                                                      ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 || ℌ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢
                                                      ════════════════════════

Ashley frowned. He'd been looking all over for Anastasia for a while, and finally was looking in the courtyard. Honestly, it couldn't be that hard, right? However, the sight that met his eyes was one that left a sour taste in his mouth. He didn't know any of the other students' and their blood statuses, but he knew that Anastasia was with a boy of questionable blood status. He marched over, tossing his black hair over his shoulder before he cleared his throat. "I believe that there is an emergency of the serpens variety that needs to be taken care of, Anastasia. Would you care to assist me?" Without a backward glance, he grabbed his friend's arm gently but firmly and led her away. He hissed something about uncouth idiots under his breath in Parseltongue, annoyed at the other boy.

════════════════════════

Location: Clock Tower Courtyard
                                                      Thinking: Another filthy halfbreed or mudblood. Great...
                                                      OOC: ...

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                      Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                      Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                      Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:17 pm

User Image

Iñigo had been irritated to say the least, at least, at the world. But one thing he could say was Anastasia was getting his mind off of things. But...just as he began talking to the girl, another boy, a Slytherin judging based off the emblem on his robes, had came and tried to...steal her? Can he do that? Iñigo didn't fancy that happening and would not let this boy steal his company without somewhat of a fight back. There just seemed to be an aura around him that shouted, 'I am arrogant' to Iñigo.

"Excuse me sir, but I was talking to her. And whose to say she wants to leave with you? I'm assuming you have something to do with snakes, well, judging on the fact that in my language serpiente means snake, not that you would know that. You can at least acknowledge you are taking her joyful company from me. I would've been completely fine if you asked me too. Or are you too good to even look at me when you are talking to me? Well...if that is so...sorry my friend...I didn't know I took orders from those below me," he said harshly, shaking his head. On any other day, he would've been completely fine with this situation, but today...not so much. He was irritated before, but now he was infuriated. He then looked to Anastasia.

"Anastasia, I do not care whether or not you go with him, for it is your choice. I just demand the respect I deserve," he said, nodding a bit, then facing the black haired boy again.

Diamond Wales

Lady Pomegranates

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:09 pm
User Image
                                                      Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                      Closer to the edge
                                                      Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                      Always wondering why you’re here

User Image

════════════════════════
                                                      ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 || ℌ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢
                                                      ════════════════════════

When the parselmouth heard the boy behind him, he paused and cocked an eyebrow. What did he say? Taking a deep breath, he turned to face the boy, his face emotionless as his eyes bored into him. "You assume I do not speak another language other than that I was born into, correct? Quod in se est turpe. Eidiká ótan xéreis típota gia ména. I do not give respect to those that have not earned it. And please, if this were a matter of those better or worse, then clearly you seem to be beneath me, as you assume much about me. I would suggest you perhaps go elsewhere, and not bother me again. I do not take kindly to those that drag other people into choosing between friends, as you seem to be doing. I also do not demand respect, I earn it. You would do well to learn that simple fact. I am not a mealy-mouthed nobody you can shove around. Remember that." He then shook his head and left, taking Anastasia with him.

════════════════════════

Location: Clock Tower Courtyard
                                                      Thinking: Another filthy halfbreed or mudblood. Great...
                                                      OOC: Exit to elsewhere

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                      Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                      Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                      Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:16 am

User Image

Iñigo looked at the boy, rather amused by this one. It seemed as if all this boy did was go off of assumptions. He chuckled a bit, listening as the boy slipped into some other language, saying something about Iñigo assuming he spoke nothing but his native language. "No, I do not assume that. I assume you don't speak my language. I never said anything about any others," he quickly added in as the kid was talking, calming down a bit, mainly because the obvious short-mindedness of the other boy's argument. He then let him finish, not really caring anymore. He lost all respect for the boy to begin with; so at this point, Anastasia was an afterthought. "I am not making her choose at all. Like I said, I do not care whether or not she stays or if she goes. It will not cause any bias. But, unlike me, you are forcing her to go the other way, assuming she wants to. I'd rather give someone the choice then force it upon them. That...is not respectful. You have earned absolutely nothing, but please tell me how you are earning anyone's respect...No? Okay then," he said to him. The boy started to walk away, holding the girl's arm without giving her a second thought. But he was not finished. He called out after them, not to stop them, but rather to hear him.

"Nobody? I wish I could say I was a nobody. I'd rather live the life of a nobody. There is no expectation...nothing holding you back from chasing your dreams at all costs. You learn all phases of life.That...is one thing that I think maybe you and I can relate to." he called out to the boy as they went out of view. He sat back down on the bench, kicking a rock around. At this point, he was calm. He recovered from this very well and thought straight. His visions were an afterthought at this point, but unfortunately a new memory was in its place. One of someone being taken.

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:04 pm
User Image
Cathy or Cate
Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff

I am a first year.
❤My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
My directions say I am... {in the Clocktower Courtyard though I should be in the History I classroom}
❤My time on the clock is Monday, Block 5 (Afternoon: 1:00-1:45)

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: My Uniform ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 3rd year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

Once Cathy had stepped out of the History I courtyard she ran not stopping and without any specific destination in mind until finally she collapsed in the center of the clocktower courtyard. Her hands were shaking as she dropped her book, parchment, and quill she had been holding and her bag slid off her shoulder onto the pavement. She stared at her hands shaking, ignoring the tears streaking her face. It all made sense now. The long line of Slytherins on both side of the family-all wizards. Why her father never wanted to discuss anything to do with the magical world and obviously disliked both her mother's family and his own. How David had purposely kept her distracted from her history textbook-it mentioned blood purity and what not enough.

She knew it was idiotic and naive but she never had thought that there would be a reason for her to be possibly disliked because of her family. She avoided angering people as much as possible, she tried to make everyone happy, she was friendly and poised... her father owned his own clinic. They lived in one of the-if not the best-neighborhoods of London. They never made ridiculous outlandish displays of their fortune-or not compared to a lot of their neighbors.

Yet, the house sorted people based on the founders ideology generally, and Salazar Slytherin obviously had issues with those who's blood weren't 'pure' and if the family had been going to Hogwarts for generations it meant she had generations of wizards and witches in her family-it was obvious both sides of her family were wizarding, even if her father couldn't do magic which made him a squib. And still there was these horrific ideas that muggle or squib, or what family type you came from made a difference if you were magical? She couldn't play it off as some historical belief-the girl, Camilia, was it?-had proven as much in her off the hand comment.

She buried her face into her hands and tried to regain composure as the thoughts and everything came together in her head.

Even if I laugh or cry or don't get rewarded
I will love that life
There doesn't have to be anything that's perfect

(OOC: In the case you wanted to find her easier. sweatdrop )
Graydon Ironshield

{ OOC: Free for interaction }

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:04 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |❶| Gryffindor |❶| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
                                                                    ════════════════════════

Dani stepped out of the History of Magic classroom, and saw no sign of the girl whom fled from there with her books and her papers. She could hear the retreating footfalls of somebody running, and ran down the halls in the same direction. She immediately grateful this had taken place during the class and not between them, as she doubted there was anyway she could have made her way along the gloomy, vaulted corridors with any sort of alacrity while having to dodge other students.

After a few moments, Dani figured where her pursuit was taking her, and it wasn't to be the Hufflepuff Common Room. She reached the bottom of one of the grand staircases, and walked out to the arched doorway leading to the Clocktower Courtyard. Dani heard the soft sobbing and snuffling before she saw Cathy.

The pretty blonde-haired first-year Hufflepuff girl had dropped to her knees on the worn gray flagstones near the center of the courtyard. Around her were scattered her history book, papers and quill, while her bag had slid from her shoulder and rested at her side. With her head bowed down, her long blonde hair hung like a shroud, hiding unchecked tears as they were shed. Dani could see Cathy was staring down at her shaking hands.

Dani paused a moment before stepping out into the courtyard. In truth, she didn't know Cathy, barely even knew her name, or many of the other students outside her own House. Even so, she thought Cathy was smart and well-spoken; it pained her to see Cathy like this, and Dani felt she needed to come to her aid.

'Great, I found her,' thought Dani. 'Now what do I do?' She drew a deep lungful of cold North Country air to slow her breathing, and calm herself. As she watched, Cathy buried her face in the palms of her hands. The answer to Dani's unspoken question provided itself. 'The same thing I've done a hundred other times at my old school. What I always do.'

Dani walked across the stone courtyard, her feet barely making a sound, and knelt beside the sobbing girl. Without a second thought, she put a gentle, empathetic arm around the other girl's shoulder, and said softly, "Cathy?"

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

[]  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:36 pm
User Image
Cathy or Cate
Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff

I am a first year.
❤My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
My directions say I am... {in the Clocktower Courtyard though I should be in the History I classroom}
❤My time on the clock is Monday, Block 5 (Afternoon: 1:00-1:45)

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: My Uniform ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 3rd year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

Cathy hadn't even heard the footsteps of Danica behind her or in the courtyard as her mind was racing putting pieces together. Her brother had specifically lied to her. Obviously, her extended family weren't exactly the most accepting of people-probably blood purists by what she could figure out. And then the mere fact that she was from that type of family wasn't horrific enough to realize, she realized all the annoyance her father held towards the magic world probably stemmed from a fairly unhappy childhood when he did have to deal with his family. He had probably been sent to the expensive muggle boarding school just to keep him from reflecting badly on his own family. But, did her brother really think she was so stupid she wasn't going to figure it all out? After all, there were a lot of talk about blood types and obviously a long line of pureblood-ness sort of marked you as some kind of horrible person.

That was when she felt an arm be placed over her shoulder and a girl's voice say 'Cathy' softly. She glanced up a bit surprised to see one of the Gryffindor girls. She had never really gotten around to talking to the girl, but she was fairly confident the girl's name was Danica. It struck her almost as odd that it was her who followed her, but it made her feel comforted too that someone she hadn't even been particular close with would go look for her. Obviously, some people didn't judge her badly-even those who had really no reason to follow her.

"hen bao qian," She whispered formally apologizing in Chinese. It was a bad habit of hers that sometimes a phrase or two of the languages she studied would pop up with just as much frequency as English, especially if she was flustered like she was at the moment. She paused realizing it wasn't English she had said and wiped away her tears and said in a shaking voice and with a forced smile, "Sorry, Danica, right?... you didn't have to follow me. I mean you could get in trouble for leaving class, right? I blew up... I shouldn't have let it bother me. I mean my family had thought I was a squib until my Hogwarts letter came in. I never did anything all that remarkable and the bits of magic I did do never struck me as odd-like my tea never got cold."

"I just thought after that letter everything would be open. No more secrets. Then I get here and I find out that there still is lingering hatred towards people just because of who they are born to or what they are born like," She said, reaching to gather her dropped textbook and notes and her quill. "But that is my problem. I shouldn't have blown up like that. And I definitely shouldn't have had made you so worried you felt you needed to follow me."

Wiping her eyes she said her tone sounding much more confident, "It just means you've got an opportunity to teach them better, right? She probably didn't know better or realize how horrible it was. But, that just gives you an opportunity to connect and learn from each other... oui?" Her last word shook a little with the slightest bit of uncertainty, but she seemed fairly determined that she could achieve what she said, and she was obviously trying to see the best in everyone in the situation.

Even if I laugh or cry or don't get rewarded
I will love that life
There doesn't have to be anything that's perfect

Graydon Ironshield

{ }

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items