Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:14 pm
User Image
----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

-----------ғ ι r ѕ т----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

What am I doing? Walking the grounds.
How am I feeling? Bored and cold.
What's on my mind? Need a break from studying...

When Maisie said that Dmitri fell asleep in Astronomy, Rider smirked a little said, "Och, I 'ave that problem too!" Her Irish accent poked out when she spoke. Smiling, she added, "And don't worry Maisie, I 'ave that same problem. 'Istory of Magic just is so boring sometimes. Those are me worst two subjects as well." She frowned, wondering if the twins would let her come into their study group. Dmitri could help her with History and Maisie with Astronomy. Rider... could help them with the other subjects if they needed it. She was quite enjoying potions and charms, transfig and DADA, after all.

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:35 pm
          User Image

LOUIS . MAURICIO. ADDARIO

Second . Year ,__ Slytherin
9" hazel,. unicorn. tail. hair,.rigid

Louie stood adamant, a hard expression stoned his features as he stood in the shadow of the great statues of an eagle devouring a snake. How morbid, Louie decided, then filed the thought away as he nestled himself at the trunk of a pear tree and assorted various textbooks around him. The only class he forced himself to attend had been his advanced flying class, the rest broiled on the back burner. Only so much studying could be done cooped up in the infirmary, and really, he began to suspect the healers had caught on to his little lies, and decided it best to make himself scarce before they confronted him and the perfect timing's of each new 'illness' he claimed to be suffering from this time. He twirled his wand between two fingers, marveled at the spiral carvings in his hazel wand before he refocused his attention on the thick tree leaves scattered around him. ”Avifors," he practiced diligently, a weak blue wisp danced from the tip of his wand and struck the green leaf, its shape changed a bit to mimic a birds, but it was still just a leaf. ”Bloody hell, this is impossible.” He sneered, tossed his wand to the ground which unleashed a bolt of white light, a BANG, and burnt a thin line of grass to blackened char. ”Oh yes, brilliant, now you do something.” He mocked irritably, rolled his eyes and slumped against the tree trunk with his arms crossed over his chest. He couldn't fathom why the spell hadn't worked, why wasn't just simply brilliant at it, without having to try. He never had to try before. Why can't he just be good at it? Good at everything?!

Right about now, he began to wish he hadn't skipped all of his classes, and, maybe, just maybe, he'll end his bout of truancy. It was only a matter of time, anyway, before his head of house decides to take notice and request a formal conference. What would he do then? Louie had no other options really, but by Merlin's beard, if he can't even transfigure a bloody bird, he'll be humiliated by his peers—and his ego dared not take the risk. If only he'd been present in class, he tried to reason, he'd have it perfected by now. And the textbook wouldn't sound like nonsense spewed by some crack pot. Who the hell would include mathematics in transfigurations? It was pointless, and ridiculous, and Louie highly doubted he'd ever need to know the fundamental structure of a bloody pigeon to further his future career, whatever that may be. He just—it was just stupid. ”To hell with this class, then.” His sneer darkened his features as he grasped for his wand, thumbed through his charms textbook and stiffened to a straight posture. ”Right, let's see, umm, arresto momentum,” he tossed a crinkled ball of parchment in the air, waved his wand and recited the incantation, the crumpled mass halted for a single moment in midair, then descended slowly, inching downwards, but he couldn't keep his concentration and the ball dropped down to the earth at gravity's behest. ”.....grrrrr...”

Arkendrai

The Beast and Harlot

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:57 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx мαιsιε яεε∂ xx███████xxxxget your facts straight, then distort them as you please.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Slytherin | | Single | | Half-Blood

Maisie wandered into the courtyard, extremely bored. She spent most of her time studying nowadays, definitely not the way she wanted to be spending the majority of her years, but she wasn't the best at making friends. While she was a proud Slytherin, she hated most of the people in her house; they were mostly just catty people who couldn't get their act together, it was bollocks, really. The only ones she even relatively cared for were the older students, but hell, they wouldn't go near her, and really she didn't want to go near them either. Therefore, she resigned to studying, usually in either the common room or the great hall. She was beginning to get a little stir crazy just sitting around inside all the time, and it was beginning to get nice out. So, instead of studying for once, Maisie decided to head outside, then decide from there what to do. Maybe later she' borrow a book from the library and sit outside a while and read. Honestly, she was more of a Ravenclaw in the sense that she continuously read. Maybe she and Dmitri should've been sorted into the same house? That would definitely give her something else to do in the common room... But then again, Ravenclaw....really? While it was better than either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff in her mind, Maisie had a hard time believing that Dmitri was a Ravenclaw. He was smart, yes, but not Ravenclaw smart.

Maisie's thoughts were interrupted as she heard someone begin to growl somewhere in the courtyard. She blinked a few times, then searched the premises -- she should've looked around before she began walking around... After a minute of searching, she noticed someone sitting up in one of the trees and started walking towards it.
                                                What the... Maisie walked a bit closer and blinked a few times. "Louis," Maise called out as soon as she realised just who it was. "What the bloody hell are you doing up there?" She asked in a bored tone. She glanced down and saw a ball of paper sitting on the ground, and walked over to pick it up. "Don't you know not to litter on school campus," She murmured, throwing the ball back up at him. She tilted her head slightly as she leaned back against the half-wall behind her, crossing her arms. She didn't really know Louie all that well, just that he barely attended classes because of some apparent illnesses, and that he was in her house. They'd talked a bit at the beginning of the year feast, but it was idle small talk. She also noticed that he did pretty poorly in class...when he was there, that is. Other than any of that, she didn't know anything about the boy, which was weird to her. You've not seen him enough... Maisie told herself, staring up at Louie with a icy gaze.

courtyard x ooc :: ehhh, sorry if it's kinda s**t

The Beast and the Harlot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:42 pm
          User Image

LOUIS . MAURICIO. ADDARIO

Second . Year ,__ Slytherin
9" hazel,. unicorn. tail. hair,.rigid

The gnarled branch shifted under his weight while he leaned over the edge, hooked his fingers around a short, fat broken limb and suspended himself dangerously in mid air, or it would have been dangerous, if he hadn't wrapped his bottom legs around the supporting bough beneath him first. Through the scant thicket of tree leaves and branches, the reflection of a white face had been staring up at him, expression as monotonous as her tone as she questioned him. ”Hullo Maisie,” a hand cupped his mouth amplifying his voice as he hollered down to her, brilliant to see you too.” So much for manners, these days, honestly. Who was she? Calling him out like that, scaring him half to bloody death—what if he fell?—he could have broken a neck and it would've been all her fault. Or his, really, for being up so high. But it really is a lovely day and the treetops are the best place to stalk unsuspecting students and eavesdrop on their conversations. Not that he does it on purpose, but really, blokes should pay more attention. He would have been surprised Maisie had even found him, if it hadn't been for his paper trail and derisive growls. Merlin, she didn't hear that did she?

”If you must know,” his expression remained aloof as she dropped down to snatch up the crumpled mass, ”I was practicing my spellwork... What are you doing out here?” Having answered her question, Louie felt entitled to have an answer of his own. His smug look would have taken an arrogant turn, if he hadn't suddenly reached out for the paper ball, forgoing that branch he'd been latched on to all this time and very nearly fell right out of the pear tree. Louie, of course, acted as though nothing had even happened. ”Ahem— you, uh, you should come join me.” Hesitant to extend the offer, that awkward embarrassment made it hard to decipher if it was a question or a demand. Which was probably for the best, Louie's always been a little rough around the edges. ”You can climb, can't you?” He waved her up, readjusted his textbooks, which had been balanced on a the nook of a lower branch but switched to a higher branch up above his head and out of climbing's way. He scooted farther down to the mid section of the old, thick branch to await her decision as a lizard sprung from a hanging branch and ascended higher into the canopy.

[OOC: Ugh, sorry this took so long! ]

Arkendrai

The Beast and Harlot

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:01 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx мαιsιε яεε∂ xx███████xxxxget your facts straight, then distort them as you please.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Slytherin | | Single | | Half-Blood

Maisie just watched on as Louie fumbled around in the tree, trying to find out where exactly the voice was coming from. Finally, his eyes landed on Maisie. She raised a questioning eyebrow as he stared at her. As he responding, Maisie couldn't help but roll her eyes, she could hear the sarcasm as he greeted her. "Oh, forgive me, the formalities," Maisie feinted embarrassment before her face fell stoic again, her voice deadpan. "Hello, Louis. Now, tell me why the bloody hell you're up in that tree, would you?" She asked again. As he finally decided to answer, Louie nearly fell out of the tree as he attempted to reach out for the paper ball. Maisie shook her head as her pulled himself back up into the tree, fumbling over his words. She walked over to the paper ball he had failed to pick up and took it into her own hands, looking up at him. "I came out here simply because I felt like it -- even if there was a reason, why would I tell you?" She asked, her voice almost taking a curious turn. Maisie looked up at Louie who was now settling into his seat in the nook of a low branch. "I'm in a dress, and I don't really fancy any pervert staring up my skirt, to be honest." Maisie pointed out, "But thank you for the offer." She said, throwing the paper ball up at Louie. "Would you like some help? I noticed in class you're rather dreadful." She offered, tilting her head. She tutored her brother from time to time, what was the trouble in helping out Louie? At least then she'd finally be interacting with someone...

courtyard x ooc :: wow, this is late and short, sorry ><

The Beast and the Harlot

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:28 pm
User Image

Arianna wandered into the courtyard looking for a good spot for some outside studying before the weather changed again. It was a pleasant day out just warm enough for the red head to enjoy. She found herself a comfortable spot on the grass with her back leaning on the pillar behind her. She pulled out her wand and Healing homework. She stared down at the pages wondering if she should've gone to the library to find Elliot to help her. She shook her head she was determined to figure this out on her own.

After an hour or so Ari grew distracted by her other thoughts. This summer Ari had the most fun ever and she swore it wasn't because she was in another country. It was something to do with a certain boy. Where these feelings came from the girl wasn't sure. They had appeared and they lodged into her unconscious mind. That's what kept causing her to stare at him in classes but she'd shift her gaze away the moment he catch her staring. Ari continued to stare up at the light blue sky wondering what to do about it next. Because let's face it. He couldn't possibly like her too.  

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════
Feather Applauna Snow
Fourth Year///Ravenclaw

Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlooked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind
xxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (cause next thing I remember I was)
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthere, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather entered the courtyard through the clock tower. Liking how it could be absolutely quiet in one moment, then loud and monumental another. She sighed happily. A book in her grip as she found a seat. She opened the book and pulled out a quill of sorts. But one she didn't have to reink. Goodness those were so unreliable when walking around! She found the page she was on and wrote down the answer to the problem she was working on. How many grains of ground up needles to add to her potion. She wasn't yet sure what it was going to do. But so far, it was making a weird grainy smell. And was a deep green colour. She smiled a little, thinking of her potions. So far, most of resulted in explosions, big and small, and funny odors. This one not so much. Of course, she was still working on that one she had thought Tori would like. Something that could change the color or style of cloth you were wearing to what you preferred. She opened to that page in her notebook. It was full of scribbles at this point. And so far, she was just missing one thing... ONE!. She sighed and closed the notebook. But as she waited for her friend, she opened it again... The very last page had the names of her friends on it. And what house, and her favorite part about them. Tori's? Well her's was listed several things. Lyall was cute and she loved his like of rabbit's and sweaters. Rider? She really liked the accent and how she could smile through most things. And Beside Kota's there was a small heart.

But she immediately closed it as she thought about what she was about to do. Tori had been poking the friends together. Which was strange. Tori should be happy too! Feather could keep her potions and be happy. Now, Feather would do some pushing. And it was going to be good.

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my Uniform
And it's even nicer to be with friends like No one yet
Although my mind keeps wandering to Hope Tori gets here quick!

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:48 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori hurried to the Clocktower Courtyard after her study session in the library. Her OWLs were quickly approaching her and she had to be ready, even if studying in all of her free time was absolutely dreadful. She was pretty sure if she read one more chapter of her Herbology book, she was going to die of boredom. At least she had made plans to hang out with her good friend, Feather, for the remainder of the afternoon. That was going to be fun, she hoped. She hadn't had the time to spend much time with her friends recently, but she was going to try to make time for them, especially friends like Feather and Kota who she didn't get to see quite as often as Pru and Addy, for example. As she entered the courtyard, Tori easily spotted her friend reading a book. It was hard to miss her pink hair, of course. "Hey Feather!" she exclaimed with a wide grin, rushing over to the girl and sitting down next to her. Curious, she peered over to read the book her friend had. It looked more like a notebook, actually, with scribbles and formulas everywhere. Was that her Potions notebook, maybe? "So, have you found a cure for bad hair days yet? I need a potion for that, let me tell you what," she said, fluffing her blonde curls. They took so much time and management in the morning, it was ridiculous. However, she had gotten fairly good at managing them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR FORTH YEARxxx

I wear a disguise. I'm just your average Jane. The super doesn't stand for model, but that doesn't mean I'm plain.
                                            If all you see is how I look, you miss the superchick within. And I christen you titanic, underestimate and swim.
                                            I've got the rifle gonna be myself. I'll be everything that I want to be! I am confidence in insecurity.
                                            I am a voice yet waiting to be heard. I'll shoot the shot, bang, that you hear round the world. I'm a one girl revolution.

shabatha

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image

Feather Applauna Snow
Fourth Year///Ravenclaw

Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlooked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind
xxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (cause next thing I remember I was)
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthere, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather had reopened her notebook to the potion she was doodling with as she heard her name being called. Looking up, She smiled as Tori sat down next to her. The girl looked down at Feather's notebook, and Feather couldn't help but chuckle. "Not just yet. But I'm so super close to the color change potion. Which means I can start working on infusing it into cloth. It'll be super useful sometime." She said shrugging. She closed her notebook. She hadn't come up with any new numbers yet. She'd just have to wait until she got back to her room. She had been given a separate room because she tended to experiment and some of her dorm mates had gotten angry with her for exploding goo everywhere several times. She returned to the real world with Tori sitting there. "But your hair normally looks so nice. You must be getting incredible at that." She said giggling. Feather blushed a little as she thought about her next question. She had never been a huge... Girly girl. And well... She really wanted to talk. Girl to Girl with Tori today. "So... Uh.... I've never been so good at girl talks ya know? But... I kinda want to be a little girly today." She said awkwardly explaining.

She looked towards her blonde friend. "So uh... Has anyone caught your eye yet? Like... A boy? OR a girl if you like girls better." She said slightly awkward. Ugh! Why was she so bad at this?!?! With a huff, more annoyed that she was just so bad at this... But she couldn't help herself really....

((Sorry this is so late >.<))

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my Uniform
And it's even nicer to be with friends like No one yet
Although my mind keeps wandering to Hope Tori gets here quick!

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:42 am
User Image

User Image
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori grinned at her friend. A color changing potion? That sounded so awesome! She was happy to have such a smart friend like Feather. She knew that one day, she'd be a famous potioneer. At that point, she'd be a fashion designer, so she would have to design all of Feather's fancy lab coats and such. "That sounds super cool, Feather. I'll gladly help you test it when you get to that point," she said. Tori would do just about anything to help her friends out, even if the potion didn't work the first few times and ended up melting her clothes. She could always make more. "Thanks, Feather. It's a handful in the morning. I swear I look like a Pygmy Puff when I roll out of bed," she said with a laugh, "but I have this stuff I use on it to smooth out the curls so they're bouncy instead of frizzy. It's great," Realizing she was rambling a bit, Tori quickly ended the thoughts of her hair. She could go on and on all day if she wanted to.

Feather told her she wanted to be girly today. If there was anyone at this school who was an expert on being girly, it was Tori Rae Macclellan. Grinning excitedly at her friend, she awaited her question. Did she need help with her clothes, hair, what? Whatever it was, she would do her best to assist. However, when Feather asked about boys, Tori squealed a little. No one ever asked her about boys. Pru already had Addy, a relationship that Tori herself took full credit for, and Rider was too shy and awkward to talk to about boys. Plus, Tori had a plan to push her and Lyall together by the end of the year. That left Feather, and here they were, having the very conversation no one else would have with her. "Ohmygosh girl yes. I don't like girls in that way, I don't think, but boys. Ohmygosh boys. There's a couple older guys in Gryffindor that are pretty cute, but I don't think they've noticed me yet. That Louis guy in our year is kinda cute too. You know him, right? He's a Slytherin? And have you noticed how adorable Kota is when he's writing? What am I saying, of course you've noticed. He just gets so focused and it's just so awesome. Oh, and have you seen Dmitri lately? He certainly grew up over the summer, if you know what I mean." Tori blushed at her rambling, or maybe because she was talking about cute boys?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR FORTH YEARxxx

I wear a disguise. I'm just your average Jane. The super doesn't stand for model, but that doesn't mean I'm plain.
                                            If all you see is how I look, you miss the superchick within. And I christen you titanic, underestimate and swim.
                                            I've got the rifle gonna be myself. I'll be everything that I want to be! I am confidence in insecurity.
                                            I am a voice yet waiting to be heard. I'll shoot the shot, bang, that you hear round the world. I'm a one girl revolution.

{ooc: she has been unleashed}

shabatha

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:21 am
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                      Essie was sure by this point everyone thought she was some religious freak, if anything worse than at her own school. It made her sad. She wanted to teach others about God's love but instead she possibly started an argument in History of Magic and everyone else just glossed over the subject and pretended she said nothing. Still she was dedicated to keeping her promise to her father and keep studying the Bible and doing her daily devotions. Today she had chosen to go outside for the beautiful weather and was dutifully working on her studies as the occasional student or cat passed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      A creative type eager for the path not taken?
                                      And adventure that verges nearly on being reckless.
                                      I know exactly what to do with you...

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                                      Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:11 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

He was an explorer, prowling through the dangers of the haunted and abandoned castle. Ready to slay the dragon and protect the princess! (Okay, not really.) But he had been exploring through the castle and daydreaming all the while. Gavin was jogging down the covered bridge when he decided to pause and lean down over the edge where the clock tower courtyard rested. Squirrels raced up and down trees and birds were chirping in the branches getting ready for winter that was fast approaching; he thought he spotted an owl swoop through the courtyard but couldn't be sure. Gavin spotted a redhead with her nose buried in a book and leaned further over the railing for a closer inspection, it was that bible girl, Essie, if he remembered right. Obviously muggle and probably naive, but sweet natured, he judged based on what he already knew about her. But, he reasoned, he could always learn more. Gavin had never met a religious muggleborn before—actually he'd never met a muggleborn before Hogwarts, now that he thought about it. And he was curious to learn more. Racing back down the bridge, he bounced off the last step to land on the path of the courtyard then walked casually the rest of the way towards the Gryffindor. Plopping down beside her, he smiled wide and said, ”Hello Essie—you prefer Essie, right?—how have you been adjusting to the school?” He paused then and furrowed his brow; his mother would've scolded him for that, he knew. It was odd how comfortable he felt being so informal for once, but it was a nice change of pace. Plus, he figured it would help him blend in better with Essie. ”Sorry, I'm Gavin Selwyn... I'm not sure if you remember me from all of the introductions since we've never actually spoken before.” That, he reflected, and there's so many other names and faces to try and remember.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: long sleeve && vest】 【STATS:: 5' 1", 96lbs

[OOC://xXxXx]

mc2

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:37 pm
User Image
xxxx
                                      Essie was half way through copying a verse when she was surprised by a boy sitting next to her and happily greeting her. She shut her books up promptly and scooted to the far end of the bench not sure if it was proper for a boy to be so familiar with her. If she remembered correctly he seemed to be one of the friendlier sort. Not quick to argue. A Ravenclaw she thought... she felt like she remembered him in blue or was that his current clothing? She nodded cautiously and said, "Essie seems more casual but my Dad and Mum prefer Esther. She's a really inspirational woman in the Bible," She said nodding to the Bible in her lap and then blushing, "My brother, Jonas, not Gabriel says I shouldn't say so much about that stuff though... sorry. Gabe is too busy to give me advice. He is going through his 'rebellious' phase Dad says though and Gabe is more... I'm not sure how to put it..."

She shook her head and said, "Sorry you probably don't want to hear about my family." Holding out a hand to Gavin she said, "I wasn't entirely sure to be honest. The first week or so of introductions was kind of a blur. I remember your face though. Esther Spencer or Essie... but you knew that right?" She added with a small laugh. "What brings you out here?"

Gryffindor!

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 1:56 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

His smile faltered when she back away from him, but besides wrinkling his brows, he made no other notion of it. It was something he could ponder about later (if he remembers, anyway.) Gavin couldn't tell if she was nervous, embarrassed, or just surprised, but she shut her books and kept them close. ”Oh,” he spoke simply to her answer. Gavin turned to look away as he considered he words, then looked back and said, ”But what about you? What do you prefer? Esther or Essie?” Her parents may have picked the name, and honorable as it was to uphold your family's own 'code of honor', it was still her name. She'd be the one to hear it every single day, and long after she's grown and separated from her parents, she'll still have that name. Not her parents. But, Gavin had to stop himself from thinking too deeply into it. Nothing good would come from that now.

”You don't have to apologize. You haven't done anything wrong,” he said, then shrugged. ”Family's... family. You don't get to choose them, but you have to love them anyway.” He chuckled at that. Sometimes, all he wants to do is strangle his older brother (except he knows he'd be pummeled if he even tried.) But his little sister, Ophelia, could always put him in a better mood. He missed her. ”I'm sure you just miss you family... I do too.” Looking down as she extended her hand, Gavin happily reached out for a gentle handshake. Well, if Gavin had learned anything from the first two minutes of this experiences, it's that muggleborns are nothing like purebloods. She didn't seem snotty like the other girl's his mother would force him to socialize with. She seemed nice. (A bit boring.) But that can be preferable to watching a little girl verbally berate anyone who crosses her path and wants nothing more than to impress her mummy and daddy by trying to get in good with him and his mother and father. (Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't, it all depended really.) ”I remembered your first name, anyway.” He admitted sheepishly and grinned when she laughed. ”It's nice to actually meet you. I was just exploring the castle grounds.. Did you know there's a sundial at the other end of the covered bridge? Everyone calls it the “Stone Circle” though, but I haven't figured out why.”

ATTIRE:: long sleeve && vest】 【STATS:: 5' 1", 96lbs

[OOC://xXxXx]

mc2

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:37 am
User Image
xxxx
                                      Essie bit her lip and frowned when Gavin turned the question to her. What did she want? It seemed such a simple question but it wasn't. It was selfish. It wasn't a question that was asked much of her. It was what did God want not what did she want. Looking away she considered the question and looking back said, "I... I suppose Essie. Esther is amazing. She went before a king to speak for her people and God but I'm not her. I... Just Essie seems to fit me better." She shrugged.

Gavin told her that she didn't have to apologize and was relieved. It gave her confidence. Gavin, no matter how nice he may seem, she could be more sure wasn't there just to ridicule her or think of her as that strange religious girl. And in this world not only was she just the "religious freak" but she wasn't even from this world originally. She wasn't entirely sure about the implications of that but she was at the school long enough to figure out it meant something. "What's your family like?" Essie asked as he shook her hand.

She smiled as he admitted to knowing her first name at least. "It's nice to actually meet you too. You don't get a lot of time to meet others not from your house it seems. Well unless you join a club but I don't know if any of the clubs really fit me." Her eyes lit up when he said there was a sundial at the other end of the covered bridge and said, "Really? That sounds neat. I haven't had a lot of time to explore, unfortunately, between homework and my daily devotions but I really should, shouldn't I? And aren't stone dials sort of stone circles just stone circles with a purpose?"

Gryffindor!

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers