Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Gavin frowned when she frowned, but only for a flicker of a moment. What could she be thinking, he wondered? Tempted as he was to ask, he politely waited for her to respond then nodded conclusively as he said. ”Well, Essie it is then.” Though Gavin was sure to make a mental note to research this “Esther” person—too bad he had a feeling he wouldn't find the answer in any of Hogwarts books. Besides, it seemed like an interesting story, one his little sister would enjoy if he added a few twists to the 'king' and 'God' of his version to make things a bit more interesting (well, as soon as he finds out what the woman had even done in the first place.)

The first year leaned forward to rest his forearms across his knees, steepling his fingers into a temple as he took a moment to observe their surroundings. The castle walls were riddled with cracks; stone worn by the wind and rain over the centuries. It seemed like one of the oldest parts of the castle, especially near the base of the clock tower. Gavin took a long moment to respond to Essie's question; debated the possibilities of telling the truth, half-truth, or lie. He could avoid the question, but that would be even more suspicious. He had nothing to hide but... maybe he was just a bit embarrassed. ”I have an older brother, Victor. Don't see much of him though, he's engaged and helping my father run the family business. My little sister Ophelia is five. She... She loves her dresses.” Gavin had to stop and laugh, reminiscing of the dozens of times he poked fun at her for it. ”My mum's complicated, I guess?” He shrugged thoughtfully, then perked up with a with a laugh and said, ”Oh but my da's bloody mad. He thinks the ministry's out to get everyone, the magical creatures will revolt, and that the world's going to come to an end soon.” He nodded casually, as if it didn't bother him at all just how much of a nutter his father was. He didn't even know why he even told her! Gavin wasn't supposed too. The reason his older brother had taken over the business so young was to try and keep shareholders unaware of their father's fleeting sanity. Gavin bit his tongue and offered a half smile when he asked. ”What about your family?”

His eyes trailed the length of the covered bridge which led out to the Stone Circle; clicking his tongue satisfactorily, he perked up in agreement, ”Yes, that does make sense, doesn't it. Seems just as sensible to call it 'the Sundial,' but, then again, I suppose if no one uses it as a sundial then it would rather make more sense for its name to have changed over the years.... But you really should explore the castle, truly. There's only so much you can learn from a book, after all.”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: long sleeve && vest】 【STATS:: 5' 1", 96lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[OOC://xXxXx]

mc2

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 6:54 am
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                      Essie smiled and nodded when Gavin said it would be Essie based on her answer. She liked the sound of Essie. It was more her and her finding her own way, though she wasn't sure that way of thinking was entirely correct and if her father would be mad at her or not for thinking that way. She listened as Gavin explained his family. His little sister sounded absolutely adorable and it was good that his brother was engaged, right? Hopefully the fiance would make a good wife. Essie tried not to wrinkle her nose when Gavin said 'bloody' trying to remind herself that not all children grew up knowing the slightest thing the slightest bit profane could get them 'the Verse' a writing out of Bible that usually took an hour or two and left her hand cramped.

When asked about her family, Essie smiled and said, "I have two older brothers, Jonas and Gabriel. Jonas is 16 and Gabe is 13. Jonas is supposed to grow up to be a preacher like my father and Gabe... well he's a bit of a troublemaker. He gets into fights and stuff a lot. Dad doesn't like that. I have a little sister too, she's a year younger than me. She's a... she's magical like me said the governor. My brothers are ordinary. Dad was really freaked out about the magic thing. He says magic is the devils work and so is witchcraft... the governor was able to convince them that this magic we learn hear and devil sorcery is two different things." She frowned before turning bright red and said, "Sorry that all sounds ridiculous if you aren't a believer. You aren't Christian right? We went to South Africa a few years back and there weren't a lot of believers there either. It was a mission trip."

When the conversation turned to the Stone Circle she was relieved, she didn't want to chase a potential friend away by being to zealous. She was warned about that she reminded herself and it had happened before. "I try to keep things in balance. When I'm not studying for my classes or doing my bible study, I promised Father and God I'd keep it up while I'm here, I like to explore. There is a lot of really neat things here to see and do. Like flying... though I don't know how I feel about not wearing a skirt yet."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      A creative type eager for the path not taken?
                                      And adventure that verges nearly on being reckless.
                                      I know exactly what to do with you...

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                                      Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:03 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Now that the weather was getting warmer, Rey preferred to do her work outside rather than inside the common room. It was cozy and nice, but she preferred to study outside; she found it easier to focus in the fresh air than inside and it made for a much better scene to stare at when she was bored or taking a break.

At the moment, Rey was leaning against the wall in the corner and reading a book while she waited for Ivar, her bag laying closed beside her. They both decided to study together and Rey was looking forward to it. She usually found studying boring but it was much better to do it with a friend. Not only would it be more fun, but it would also be more productive and honestly, Rey jumped at the chance to spend more time with Ivar. He was always fun to hang out with.

She snorted as she turned a page. It was her second time reading this particular book but it was interesting and quite funny in some parts. She could have started on her work while she waited for Ivar but this was a far more entertaining read. She'd have to return the book to the library soon but she could enjoy it until then. She continued to read, engrossed in the plot.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe Clock Tower Courtyardxxxxxw i t hxxno one
                                                          f e e l i n gxxrelaxedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:54 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Se¢øиđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

< Autumn 2034 >
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxWᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ﹐
                                                  xxxCᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
                                                  xxxLᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
                                                  xxxAʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ--
                                                  xxxCᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  xxxIɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivar cheerfully agreed with Rey for them to do a study session at this time, that way he might give himself a diversion from his worries about... some things. After adjusting his board and packing some of his books, he skated along the corridors (which wasn't that hard since the Hufflepuff dorms were only on the Ground floor... unlike Gryffindor and Ravenclaw). Besides, Rey had been a fun friend for him to begin with, ever since that they decided to do an adventure last year.

As the Hufflepuff arrived at the Courtyard, it wasn't too long before he finally spotted the redhead. Grinning, the young Swede skated as he approached her, waving at her. He halted and stepped down from his skateboard, saying, "And here I thought it was going to be a trick, though it would be fun if it was. But anyway, pleasure to see you, Miss Whyte!" He gave her a teasing wink as he referred to her as "Miss Whyte", he just like to joke around names and anything he could muster, after all.

Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ﹐xxx
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅxxx
                                                  Fᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ﹐xxx
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅxxx
                                                  Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴ﹐ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ?xxx
                                                  Wʜʏ﹐ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴀʟʟ? Oʜ﹐ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?xxx

ωι†h [Reyna] α† [Clock Tower Courtyard]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  out of character

oyehh

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:29 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

The sound of a skateboard distracted her from her book and looking up, Rey spotted Ivar skating towards her. She smiled and waved back, putting away her book as she did. "He finally arrives!" Rey joked as he greeted her, "hey Ivar!" She pulled out her textbooks and parchment along with some quills. "Ready to start?" she asked, with faked cheer. Who enjoyed studying? At least, with her and Ivar it would be more fun.

They talked while they studied with occasional quiet moments in between. During one of these moments, Rey sighed before looking up from her book. They definitely needed a break from studying otherwise she'd go crazy. She looked around the courtyard to distract herself. Her eyes caught the Forbidden Forest looming far away and she frowned, wondering what it was like inside. It had caught her attention ever since she'd first heard of it. It couldn't be as bad as everyone said, right? And even if it was, it just sounded like another adventure. What harm would a little scare do? Slowly, an idea began to form in her mind. It was a crazy idea and her parents, especially her mum, would kill her if they knew, but that was half the fun. A grin stretched across her face.

She nudged Ivar. "So I have an idea," she began before pausing. Her friends agreed to explore the castle last year, but this was the Forbidden Forest and she doubted they'd be as receptive. Maybe being nonchalant about it would lessen the blow? "How about we go into the Forbidden Forest?" she asked casually. Rey hoped Ivar's reaction wouldn't be too bad. She'd be lucky if he agreed, but she hoped he would. It was always more fun to do things together, and nothing brought people together more than a little adventure. And Rey had to admit, her idea wasn't entirely selfish. After that incident back at the platform, Glynn had been acting very odd at school, always jumpy, nervous and very distant, very unlike herself. Rey didn't want to push, but maybe a trip to the forest would loosen him up enough to get him to tell them what was wrong. That of course depended on whether on not her friends would agree to do something like this, starting with Ivar. She studied him, trying to discern his reaction.

a txxthe Clock Tower Courtyardxxxxxw i t hxxIvar
                                                          f e e l i n gxxnervousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galacksylph

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:43 am
User Image

< Autumn 2034 >

Ivar snickered when Rey did an obviously fake cheer about them studying. Hah, makes sense, because studying was just so... eh. If anything, he like learning more, even if the info he mustered were most likely useless in the curiculum. As he took notes from one of his books, his brain seemed to abit wired that the parchment of a specific topic was written in Swedish by him-- while some others were in straight English. Perks of growing up with two languages for the majority of his childhood. Taking a break from writing and stretching his writing hand, he noticed his friend frowning and looking at the horizon of the Forbidden Forest. Ivar couldn't help but shake his head-- as much as he was curious about the forest he knew that the place was the place where he would be killed in a flash so he knew that he shouldn't be there, safety first.

Going back to his note-taking, he almost screwed up his writing when Rey nudged him, but thankfully it didn't so he didn't see the point of protesting of something that wasn't happening. "Vad är?" He responded as he blinked in curiosity about her so-called idea. Then, his eyes widened when she literally told him if they should go in a Forbidden Forest. At first, he didn't say anything, he just stared at her hoping she was just being humorous as he. Rey was smarter than that, who in their right mind would go in that place? Look, okay, they did went in an adventure in the castle-- But that was a school castle, so it was guaranteed safe and problem-free. But the forest? Seriously? "First of all..." He finally spoke, "You're joking. You do realize it's called Forbidden for a reason, ja? I don't think my brother Matteo, an auror, would be happy about me getting mauled by a werewolf. He's really protective, you know?" Honestly, he wasn't sure what would Austmar would say if Ivar did, since the guy was so into danger and stuff. Rubin would just go lecture him as if he was his parent, when technically there were actually adoptive brothers despite the big age gap. But Matteo? God, he probably won that department, he knew that Matteo was so going to be so mad if Ivar got expelled for going to the Forbidden forest!

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  out of character

oyehh

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:16 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

Rey stopped herself from sighing when Ivar stared at her with disbelief. She'd need to try harder to convince him. When he finally spoke, Rey huffed indignantly despite herself when Ivar said she had to be joking; she was being serious! She knew it was a bit unbelievable, but still! She winced sympathetically when he mentioned having an auror brother; she could relate. Her mother was an auror as well and she was overbearing enough as it was but the thought of her finding out that about her idea was enough to make her shudder. It also made her even more determined to go into the forest. How were they supposed to learn anything if they were sheltered forever and weren't allowed to try things for themselves?

She did however raise an eyebrow when Ivar talked about werewolves. "Avoiding the werewolves is easy. We just won't go out during the full moon." She shifted into a more comfortable position before continuing. "If they didn't want people to go into the forest, they wouldn't name it 'the Forbidden Forest'. They could call it 'the Deadly Forest' or 'the Terrifying Forest' but 'Forbidden'? That's just inviting people to enter!" Rey always felt strongly about this. Outright banning something only made people want to try it even more; that was how potatoes got popular in Greece ages ago and still proved true even today.

"And you don't need to tell me about protective family," she sighed. "My mom's an auror too and she'll kill me if she finds about this. But isn't that the whole point?" Suddenly feeling quite rebellious, Rey continued. "Going on an adventure, doing things we're not supposed to do and have fun? We can't keep worrying about how our families will react if we ever want to live life to the fullest. Come on, it'll be a great bonding experience," she added with what she hoped was a winning smile.

f e e l i n gxxnervousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:14 am
User Image

< Autumn 2034 >

"Well, duh, obviously." Ivar responded dryly when Rey poinited out that they could easily avoided werewolves in the Forest, "But that's not the point, Rey. My brother is kind of strict, really. I mean, if you ever meet him you'd think I'm joking with his taste and aesthetic, but I'm really not. I dunno what's up with him, but then, I mean-- He's sorta a legal guardian to me since I was little." Ivar shook his head as he recalled it, Austmar and Rubin used to be Quidditch players and they were fine; Matteo shouldn't be worried about him about that! He could prove that he was really great and smart in doing stuff. Not that Matteo said this but Ivar wasn't an idiot, he was just as smart as him.

He rolled his eyes when Rey decided to point out that calling it Forbidden was just inviting people to do so, and they could have just named it Terrifying Forest. "Forbidden, Deadly, Terrifying-- That's basically the same thing. Still, only idiots say that it's inviting. Like yeah, sure, I'm pretty sure they're really inviting to kill students, pretty sure it was the Headmaster's fault because he told students to not go there." He finished his sentence in a default sarcastic matter, and he couldn't believe Rey, of all people, would want to go there.

"You're... insane. Are you trying to get yourself expelled? Or were you just testing fate?" Ivar commented when his friend, while she did in fact stated that she had an auror for a parent and was aware that she would kill her, was still into it and even said "Isn't that the whole point?" This was starting to sound like a rebellion. He didn't he tried rebelling against his brother, though he could admit that him joining Quidditch worried Matteo. But joining Quiddtch wasn't illegal and he saw himself as a natural. "Look..." Ivar spoke, sounding concerned, "I get it, the whole 'you only live once' thing. I mean, I'll admit it that I like my life to be dynamic like joining Quidditch or fun parties. But... It's just... Doing so doesn't have to be that, that's dangerous." He didn't want to be expelled either, and he was sure as hell that he didn't want to cause trouble. Also, he didn't want to die.

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  out of character

oyehh

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:29 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

"Your brother isn't here now though, is he?" Rey couldn't help but put out at Ivar. "I know about not wanting to disappoint them but we can't please them all the time, especially if we want to live our own lives and have fun." Rey loved her parents but she didn't want to get coddled. Sure, they had good reasons sometimes but it could get too much!

"Tell me something Ivar, when someone tells you don't touch something, don't you get the urge to do it despite what they said? It's psychologically proven," Rey told Ivar. She'd read it some books and she'd already seen it happen at school. Primary students were devils. She didn't even deign to reply to his comment about the Headmaster.

Rey folded her arms in front of her and sent Ivar a look. She did not appreciate her sanity being questioned. "I can assure you I'm perfectly sane. And no, I'm not trying to do either of those," she sighed. Ivar was being really stubborn about this; did he really consider it that crazy of an idea? "It's not that dangerous. We can avoid most of the creatures in the forest if we're careful and clever. Besides, we've already learned Flipendo and Incendio and all those other spells. In case of an emergency we can use our wands to blast them off and run." Rey was quite confident about this part. She could practise and read up on whatever was in the forest to find their weaknesses. She wasn't stupid enough to go in completely unprepared.

f e e l i n gxxindignantxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:27 am
User Image

< Autumn 2034 >

What the- No, it wasn't like Ivar was pleasing his brothers when Rey thought it was. Techincally, he was being encouraged to cast his own shadow and all of that, being himself and some other things. The only rules Matteo ever mades was "Not dying, "Not going to some dangers", and "Not being a troublemaker". That's it. Ivar certainly didn't want to die so he was okay about it, anyway. Besides, his brother let him do what he wanted like space, science, and epic violins, so what else? "I ask questions, and if they give a valid logical reason then I won't touch it. Easy as that." He crossed his arms, wondering if there were idiots who would just touch the thing without even asking why. Geez.

"Herregud, well if you're sane then you should know how crazy it is, right?" He could just feel it, he knew that it was going to be a guaranteed trainwreck that was going to kill them all. Then, he thought for a while about Rey's planning and reading and the fact that they've learn a good amount of spells thanks to Professor Reed. He felt that there was an error in this plan of hers, and he had to make sure that for the sake of his friend's life. "Listen," He finally spoke after third seconds of pensive thinking, "Fine, but it's not because I'm deep inside wanting to be rebellious or all of that. And I'm not the only person whom you share this plan, ja?" He felt that if he opted out, Rey would be alone and he was so going to be so guilty of her being in danger in the Forbidden Forest, he would feel like a shitty friend if that happened!

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  out of character

oyehh

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:42 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

Rey smiled when Ivar said he'd ask questions first; that was always th best way to go about things. "So would I, but they haven't actually given us the chance to do that with the forest. 'It's dark, it has creatures, it's forbidden'. We literally do not know anything else unless we read about it ourselves or hear rumours and you know that that last one is not the best way to get answers." It was in these cases that first hand experience helped.

Rey resisted the urge to roll her eyes when Ivar said she should know how crazy her idea was. Of course she did, she already mentioned it, but just because it was crazy didn't mean it wasn't good. However, Ivar seemed to be considering it so she waited. When he finally spoke, Re had to resist the urge to grind in triumph; he was coming around! Sure, he was hesitant, but it was still better than nothing. "Don't worry, I'll ask the others if they want to join us." She hoped they'd agree, maybe seeing Ivar already in would help convince them. She couldn't wait to go; t was going to be so much fun! Still, Rey had to start preparing for it from now if they didn't want to get into terrible amounts of trouble.

a txxthe Clocktower Courtyardxxxxxw i t hxxIvar
                                                          f e e l i n gxxexcitedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Location : Clock Tower Courtyard

Saio was sitting at the edge of the fountain in the clock tower courtyard. She was enjoying the sun with a random creature book in hand. It was nice to be out in the warmth of spring. With the change of season the Hufflepuff knew the end of the school year was approaching. That meant being back at home on the farm. Despite enjoying school she was looking forward to seeing her aunt and uncle as well as her sister.

Her sister would be coming with her to Hogwarts next year and as excited as she was for her she was also nervous. Tsubaki wasn’t a people person and Saio worried that she would make more enemies then she would friends. While she really wanted to help her there wasn’t much she’d be able to do.

For the time being Saio was content with the time she had left before next years rather busy schedule. With OWLs around the corner the Hufflepuff wanted to do her best. She had a few troubled areas but perhaps some of the classes she took weren’t for her. Either way she was enjoying them but a little rest and relaxation never hurt.

With: No one

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: Open for interaction

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:09 pm
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                              Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                              Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                              Look, I'm still around

______________________________

Felix was trailing behind Maisie as she wanted to go enjoy the snow. Felix was pretty ok with snow it was to be expected and a break from O.W.Ls was welcomed. So much study! Felix looked at the snow and smirked a bit. He was in a playful mood and so far some spontaneity had served him well he bent down and scooped up some decently packy snow. He made it into a loose enough ball that he wouldn't essentially be throwing a chuck of ice at her but tight enough it would remain in a ball till impact. Once it was mostly round he aimed straight for her back
                                                                  Splat! He chuckled when she turned to find the culprit and proceded to get another shot ready.

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                  Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                  It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                  Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:19 pm
I was a little girl alone in my little world
Who dreamed of a little home for me
I played pretend between the trees
And fed my house guests bark and leaves
And laughed in my pretty bed of green

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ FIFTH YEAR PREFECT │ CHASER

Maisie strode out eagerly into the spiraling snowflakes, resisting the urge to tilt her head back and catch some on her tongue. Winter had always been her favorite season, and while she hated the depressing weeks of bare trees and gray ground, as soon as the snow started falling it all melted away. Some of her favorite memories were of building a snowman with Todd or going sledding with her parents. And Hogwarts looked so pretty in the snow, like a castle out of a fairy tale, all glittering and white.

As she walked through the courtyard, she realized she'd outpaced Felix, and was about to turn when something cold collided with her back. "Felix," she gasped indignantly, turning around; they'd technically only been dating for a few months now, but he was still a fairly quiet and reserved person- "Oh, you're in for it now, you- you git!" she squealed, grinning, and immediately gathered up her own snowball, chucking it at him. She was going to give him what for; this was hardly her first snow battle.

OOC:
roll: 18! direct hit!
Kungfudemoness

Long walks in the dark
Through woods grown behind the park
I asked God who I'm supposed to be
The stars smiled down on me
God answered in silent reverie

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:30 pm
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                              Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                              Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix had been aiming when he got nailed so his second shot flew a foot to the left of his target. He got nailed right in the chest getting snow in his face. "I may not play quidditch but perhaps i picked up a trick or two from Eddie!" Felix said with a grin. Je scooped another and prepped a shot. Hopefully he get another hit. This was fun!

(7, see this is why i won't let you play felix)

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                  Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                  It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                  Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

The Forgotten Weasley

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff