Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:02 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante turned to him quickly and flared,
"Dont have to worry about Rose? How dare you you have NO Idea what she...I..." he stopped himself when the realization of charons words sunk in and when he realized what he was about to say. "Wait..are you telling me you don't have a home?" he said his voice dropping down to a worried tone. If this was true then a lot of things would make sense. "Charon...I...forgive me I didn't realize. But if you would have told me sooner this could have all been solved easily" he said with a smile. "I have some...connections back home...you live in London right? well if you tell me where she is I can have her taken care of " he said with a caring smile. In his slight flare of anger he hadn't heard Lucy but Maestro's head turned toward where the sound was and hissed curiously.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:24 am
User Image

Charon paused a moment, his expression crossed between relief, confusion and a bit of anger still. Dante...didn't hate him? Why? He wasn't anything special, so why? "Yeah ok, we're homeless. Happy?" Charon said half sagging against the wall. This emotional rollercoaster was getting tiring. "We haven't had one since....well since Dais was really little, like barely 2. And how could I have told you? Do you have any idea what would happen if anyone found out? I'm not going into some orphanage with me at school and her there without me." He started to explain rubbing his forehead. He was not going to add crying to his list of shame today. "God if anyone found out..." Charon chose not to finish that thought. After all he could only imagine what the Gryffindor's would do when they found out. Etheris too had caught the other sound, her eyes turned to the sound but she didn't stir.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:36 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante sighed,"No I am not happy that you are homeless but I am happy that you told me." he said putting his hand back on his shoulder reassuringly. "No one has to find out either. Like I said, I have conections. I can help you and in a way that no one will ever know about you. Not even my parents" he said with a smile, hoping he'd cooperate. He was thankful that Charon had been in suck an emotionally distracted state that he hadn't noticed his slip of the tongue.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:39 am
User Image

"Heh...you...are never going to stop surprising me are you, Dante?" Charon asked his voice softer then before alot of his emotion drained out as his rollercoaster ride came to a stop. "Why do you keep doing things I never expect you to do?"

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:42 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy let out a sigh of relief as the second-year Slytherins simply ignored her. Her eyes still closed, she felt Pantalaimon climbed back on her shoulder.
"Man, aren't we lucky-" he whispered, but she opened her eyes and shushed him. She rapidly picked up her bag and tip-toed towards the Stone Bridge in silence, hoping no one's taking notice of her.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:47 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante just smiled,"I don't know, there are a lot of things about me that would surprise you" he said with a laugh. "And as your friend it is my job to keep you in the dark every so often" he said with another laugh. "So about me helping you.." he began and looped an arm over his shoulder.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:51 am
User Image

Charon laughed a little, smiling truthfully for once. "Thanks Dante...I mean it." Charon said, a bit lost for words for a moment. "what do you need to know, or are your "connections" gunna do the work for you?" He asked looking at him with a small grin.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:56 am
User Image
~Second Year~

"well i need to know where she is staying, other than that my connections will be able to locate her rather easily."He smiled. "We'll take good care of her. You don't have to worry about her staying at my house either. Rose is there and I know my parents will treat her better than...they..would most others" he said with a small fake laugh," My mother will probably give her lots of things" another fake laugh escaped from him.

"Well I hate to break up thissss little chat ladiesssss but I do believe we had a ssspectator in thissss little converssssation"
Maestro hissed finally piping up about Lucy.

Dante looked at his pet then turned in the direction Maestro had pointed. "Who's there!?" he yelled, incredibly angry. "come out now!" he demanded.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:08 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image

Lucy lectured all the swear words possible on planet Earth as Pan slipped down into her bag again, but she had enough time to grab him again and throw her on her shoulder. She felt the strong anger in one of the Slytherins' voice, and surprisingly enough, it slightly frightened her.
"And Tom told you it was bad to eavesdrop..." murmured Pan, half smirking as he mentioned the owner of the Leaky Cauldron, where Lucy lived and worked at half of the summer. She threw her pet a reproachful before gulping and grabbing her courage and pride in hands, walking forward the two boys and snakes. She stopped in front of them, crossing her arms and arching an eyebrow.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:12 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante gave her a venomous glare and maestro hissed at her barring his fangs."What did you hear, and don't leave out anything at all" he said coldly. "I don't think the nurse would like to treat a cobra bite." he said still glaring at her.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:24 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image

"Remind me to toast that snake, 'kay?" whispered Lucy to Pan rapidly before clearing her throat, smirking.
"No prob." sniggered Pantalaimon. He never liked snakes.
"Pretty much that your mate's sister's sick, and that they're homeless. So am I." she added lazily, leaning against the stone pillar she was hiding behind. Lu usually didn't care if a snake bit her, but this one was a cobra, and apparently their bites are venomous. She didn't mind tell people that she was homeless, either. She got so used by peoples' reacts that she just ignored it.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image

Charon felt his heart stop. She heard them, oh god she heard them. Etheris joined the disscussion with a very pissed sounding hissed. The adder was very protective her charge and didn't take alot of things well when it came to Charon. For a moment Charon felt like he was going to run, a normal reaction for him when it came to this sort of thing. But Dante was here, and he had just accepted him dispite everything he'd ever believed. He couldn't run with him here. "Here I thought Gryffindor's were always accusing us of sneaking around and eavesdropping on converstations they don't belong it. Then again you are a bunch of hippocrates aren't you?" Charon snapped, biting back his other urges.

((yay lu makes her entrance))

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

"I want you to swear to not tell a soul!"
he said his voice almost hissing itself. "There are no 'or what' sort of conditions. I hope as a Gryffindor that you would at least honor the privacy of someone. Whether or not he is a Slytherin. I understand you are homeless as well and seemingly have no problem throwing that information around but at least give him the chance to tell when he wants to. Also there is a bit of a difference between someone finding out a Gryffindor is homeless and a Slytherin being homeless." he said blurting out from his anger. She never said that she was going to say anything but Dante was always distrustful of Gryffindors. A slight pain rose on his neck, agrivated from tensing up in anger. This was Charon's fight, he decided to step back and let him speak.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:06 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lucy rolled her eyes at Dante's speech and sighed heavily. Narrowing her eyes on Charon, she straightened herself up.
"We're not hypocrites!", she protested angrily before turning to Dante again, "And I didn't say anything about telling people, did I?" she said defensively, Pans' claws sunk in her shoulder. He didn't like snakes at all. But in a way, Lucy thought it was nice to know that she wasn't the only second-year homeless. Maybe they can become friends or something.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:29 am
User Image

Charon growled lightly, and only Etheris's familiar weight on his neck kept him from launching himself at Lucy right then. Why did seem like Gryffindors were grating on his nerves far easier latly? "I swear if you tell anyone, you won't have to worry about the snakes. I'll send you to St. Mungo's myself." Charon snarled at her.

((Rouge, I'm totally cool with the friend thing. But it won't happen till Charon learns to relax about the house thing. She could be like Levana and hassle him))

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas