Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:38 pm
I was a little girl alone in my little world
Who dreamed of a little home for me
I played pretend between the trees
And fed my house guests bark and leaves
And laughed in my pretty bed of green

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ FIFTH YEAR PREFECT │ CHASER

Maisie burst into peals of laughter when his follow-up shot missed... by a long shot. She was a chaser; she did know how to aim! "You wish," she called, scurrying backwards and trying not to slip on the icy ground. Trying to keep her eyes on him, she scooped up another pile of snow. She had to stay moving so she'd be a harder target to hit. There was no way she was going to lose to Felix. Sure, he was her boyfriend, but this was war, and he'd started it without so much as a warning! She didn't take kindly to ambushes.

OOC:
roll: 18! AGAIN! direct hit!
Kungfudemoness

Long walks in the dark
Through woods grown behind the park
I asked God who I'm supposed to be
The stars smiled down on me
God answered in silent reverie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:54 pm
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                              Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                              Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                              Look, I'm still around

______________________________

Felix took the next ball to the side as he waited a bit longer to throw and this ball made it to his target. He made sure to move too hoping to not land on his but due to ice. He needed to do this more often! Mabye he should try this with Eddie. Help his buddy not worry so much

(18! BULLSEYE! )

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                  Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                  It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                  Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

The Forgotten Weasley

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:30 pm

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

Maisie flushed when he managed to hit her again, but she had already thrown her own ball, which made contact with his chest. Cheering, she dashed behind a bench, skidding on the slippery ground, and knelt down to craft another snowball. "Just admit defeat now, Felix! You haven't got a chance!" she taunted, pushing her hair out of her eyes, and wishing she'd worn a ponytail or braid today, instead of leaving it down. Her cheeks were bright red and her hat was askew, her gloves already soaked through. "I'll be merciful, I promise!"

OOC:
roll: 17! direct hit!
Kungfudemoness

Long walks in the dark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:47 pm
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix wasn't too surprised Maisie was sniping him she played a precision sport. He did art and newspaper clubs he tossed his shot after getting nailed in the leg but hit the bench she ducked behind. "Nah! I want finish this snow war. "He said using a statue for cover to get another snow ball ready.

(7 miss! )

The Forgotten Weasley

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:08 pm

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

Maisie giggled as he hit the bench instead of her, and lobbed another ball her way. "You're not finishing anything," she snickered, springing back up to her feet and momentarily stumbling in the snowdrifts, before scrambling out of the way, heading for the fountain in the center of the courtyard. Maybe it was time to hunker down and start developing an artillery. That was always what she and Laire had done in their many snowball fights. They'd even put aside their differences to have one at Hogwarts last year, although that had been on the covered bridge, an infinitely more slippery location.

OOC:
roll: 5! miss!
Kungfudemoness

Long walks in the dark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:18 pm
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix ducked behind a statue which got nailed in the crotch. Whew better it than him! He chucked one and almost had it if the ball had been more round. He kept moving too almost slipping once but caught himself. Thank god for good snow boots.

(11 miss! See this is why we can't have nice things )

The Forgotten Weasley

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:14 pm

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

Maisie groaned when she missed him, but luckily Felix's shot missed as well, sailing over her shoulder. She should have worn better shoes, she reflected; her boots were more dressy than outdoorsy, and fine for walking through a few inches of snow, but not so fine for a full on war. From now on she'd have to be prepared. And her gloves were freezing to her fingers now. Still, she wasn't about to give in now. She launched another snowball his way, hoping she didn't hit the statue again instead.

OOC:
roll: 5 again! miss!
Kungfudemoness

Long walks in the dark

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:11 am
XI The law, the justice, the truth...

AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
first year || Slytherin || muggleborn
Daily Dragon writer || Language club

One day after finals and shortly after lunch, August took a notebook out to the grounds instead of his usual Library spot-- He was becoming too predictable. He picked an empty corner of the fountain and perchered there, unfolding the large envelope Sonora’s bird had dropped off for him that morning. He read the letter within first:

Letter from his mom

Tanzil--

Aside from Herbology, these grades seem acceptable. Use your summer to study carefully. I understand you have important exams in your fifth and seventh year. Begin preparing by looking over what information will be covered and what resources are available for studying. Also, if you are still having trouble with the stairs, then you need to exercise more. Ask your uncle if you want money for a gym membership for the summer.

These are good extracurriculars. Journalism will help with clear writing, and the language club will help with communication; these are good hobbies, but do not let them detract from your grades. This announcing activity also sounds very good for your public speaking. Do not squander your mentor’s lessons and this opportunity with a reluctant attitude. Your father and I are very grateful for Ferdie’s time—The attached envelope is £100 to celebrate his graduation. Please let Ferdie know I would love to get lunch with him if he is ever in Scarborough or Taipei.

You will spend summer with your at your grandparents’ place. They have been told you attend an English boarding school with Sonora. Expect a few questions and prepare your stories accordingly. I will be there for the first part of the summer.

See you soon,

--Rhimjhim

He sighed and nodded. He had known an A in Herbology would not impress his mother at all, and he probably should have complained less about the damned stairs. He tucked the envelope away in his bag but stared at the letter again. Exercise... and a gym membership. That was bloody terrible. He was not going to the gym. He just had to come up with a better method of exercise. And figure out how to talk about a magical school in a castle to his muggle family...Well at least this means I don't have to talk about Flying class. And he’d give Ferdie during the end-of-year feast. He'd miss Ferdie. Hopefully the next year's Editor in Chief would be just as fantastic.

Good. For now, August tucked the letter into the front of the notebook, picked out a self-inking quill and got started writing the story of a murderous ghost.

If you’d like to react to something in the letter or make him talk about it, just say the letter falls out of the notebook.

”Trickblues”

No matter what, I promise, I will protect you. IV

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Elizabeth Kaye Spektor
Pureblood | Gryffindor | First Year | Eleven Years Old
Spring 2044 Clock Tower Courtyard With: August

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Lizzie was exhausted.

After having trouble falling asleep the night before, she had decided to get the creative juices flowing and paint until she was tired enough to fall back asleep. Instead, she’d ended up painting one of her best works yet. Unfortunately this came at the cost of a night’s sleep.

In the midst of final examinations, the Gryffindor didn’t want to risk sleeping through the day and ruining her sleep schedule. After all, if she did that, then she’d have to succumb to the raw power of caffeine to get by, and after seeing Jonah and Vespera this time of year? No thank you.

She was so glad she drank tea instead.

Rather than rest in the common room and risk teasing for the dark circles under her eyes from her housemate, Lizzie had opted for a stroll around the grounds. She was pleasantly surprised to happen upon August sitting at the fountain.

“Hey, Auggie!” She greeted loudly with full intentions of startling him, hopping onto the fountain beside him and bumping shoulders. She grinned. “Fancy meetin’ you here, eh? Would’ve expected you to be holed up in the library this time o’ day.”

She glanced down at his notebook, expecting to see notes from Herbology. Surprisingly, it wasn’t study materials, but rather… Well, she didn’t rightly know. Some sort of story? The girl rested her head against his shoulder to try and get a better look, curiosity piqued. “What’re you writin’? Some kind o’ book..? Can I see?”

Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a piece of parchment on the ground in front of them. She supposed it must have fallen from August’s notebook when she sprung in at 90 kph and picked it up to hand over to him… But not before glancing over the letter. She frowned at the contents. “Who’s Rhimjhim? Guardian or somethin’? Bit... business formal, aren't they?" 'Couldn't possibly be a parent, right? What kind o' parent doesn't sign Mum or Dad?'

She handed the parchment back to him with a smirk. "Don't take this the wrong way, but pretty sure yer a wee young for a gym membership. But if you'd like, I could pull some strings to get you enrolled in Camp Spektor. I could get ya whipped into shape right quick!" She said this, but certainly didn't have the looks to back it up. Lizzie herself was practically a stick--her father, on the other hand, she'd seen his routines enough to at least have an idea what to do.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Addaellis

Oh, don't worry so much about those who came before you
Nor about your classmates, my dear girl
Best to forge your own path, find your own way
Some independence would do you good, yes, better be
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:31 pm
XI The law, the justice, the truth...

AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
first year || Slytherin || muggleborn
Daily Dragon writer || Language club

Peace and time alone, finally. There was only the muted mutter of evening life going on outside the office doors whe---v^v^●August jolted when someone bumped into him, and his quill made a fantastic...squiggle-splotch.

”Ah, Eliza you found me anyways,” August said wryly when he heard the familiar voice and obnoxious nickname of a Gryffindor that couldn’t seem to leave him alone. He didn’t mind Elizabeth Spektor. Minus this ink-spilling, she just had an unhealthy appreciation for snowball fights and nicknames. Ah, but this was more his fault for jumping, and the snowball fight was probably Lane's idea. "Please do watch the screaming, Human eardrums are fragile."

He bristled a bit when she peered at his writing. He could just say it was just Daily Dragon writing, but....well to be honest he didn't see the harm in telling Lizzie. Everyone in the Daily Dragon knew he went to Ferdie for writing advice on more than journalism writing. And Lizzie seemed a trustworthy sort,... As much as you could say to trust a force of nature. Could you trust a hurricane? Worst came to worst she'd laugh at him and blabber about it to the entire of Gryffindor house. "I'm writing a mystery. Not a novel, just a short story. So long as you don't say anything to everyone about it, I don't mind. It's just a first draft though." He shifted the notebook towards her and set his quill down to polish his glasses.

August was a little more chargined that the letter had escaped his notebook while handing the notebook over. He couldn't even blame Lizzie for reading it after it was just lying there for her to read. With a low grumble he folded it back into the original envelope and tucked it securely away as soon as she handed it back. "Rhimjhim's my mum. I guess you could say she's quite formal? 'Professional.'". He paused at her next comment, the slightest smirk playing on his face. Excellent, good point Elizabeth. He was too young for a dumb gym membership.

The smile quickly vanished. Kids being too young for a gym membership was the kind of detail his mother usually would have caught...what was going on here? She wouldn't have actually suggested it if she didn't think it was a plausible course of action...he'd have to ask when he saw her over the summer.

”Camp Spektor?” he murmured vaguely. "I don't suppose admittance to Camp Spektor could come with a written guarantee that its attendees will come out alive and without trauma?"

No matter what, I promise, I will protect you. IV

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:21 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

third year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club
irregular attendee of Astronomy club

It was hardly a month back in school and Sonora was already tired of the library-- of the Library! She had been spending every moment possible studying, doing homework or otherwise reviewing. Thankfully, all of her classes were exciting and wonderful. But she was tired of being cooped up alone all day in the library and all evening Ravenclaw Common Room. So for weekends at least she set herself up in a corner of the courtyard where the Dueling club practiced: she had a large cushioning blanket, her books spread out around her, and a hot water bottle with tea. Skyfire, her kestrel, had been flying around but was now huddled lazily inside the picnic basket, ready to snipe at anyone who reached for a snack.

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

User Image User Image User Image
The birds, the sun, the stars, night sky,
It's such a sight to withhold.
Three-six-zero turn to see that we're not alone.
You have a house. Hello home.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:56 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was happy Kam agreed to this prank. It had been a bit since they did this. They both picked a basic outfit that further made it hard to tell who was who. Iggy would have to simmer down his weird so they snagged themselves some caffeine-laced soda which oddly calmed Iggy but it wire Kam up. Perfect evening it out.Iggy perhaps felt a bit groggy but was casually 'reading' a book. "Oh hey Sona. Fancy seeing you out of the library." Iggy said ailing not to be nearly as bubbly. Twin powers activate! Chanel that inner Kam!

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

addaellis
                                                              Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:41 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

third year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club
irregular attendee of Astronomy club

Sonora glanced up when someone greeted her "Hey Iggy, " she greeted with a smile. She levitated a few of her books out of the way with a well practiced "Wingardium Leviosa" and offered her friend the open spot. "Yea, I figured I should enjoy the natural sunlight while I can. What're you reading?"

She peered over curiously, then did a double take. Hadn't she seen Kam been reading that? And that time it was definitely Kam. Sonora was fairly confident in her ability to tell the twins apart, but it was partially intuition, partially observation and right now her observation was...strangely ambiguous. Had she misidentified him? She set her Alchemy text down for a moment, momentarily distracted by whether she had gotten the wrong twin. If so she ought to apologize. But... both twins would tell her if she got them wrong right? Of course-- Kam had corrected her the first time they met.
Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

User Image User Image User Image
The birds, the sun, the stars, night sky,
It's such a sight to withhold.
Three-six-zero turn to see that we're not alone.
You have a house. Hello home.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Clock Tower Courtyard
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy and Sona
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Pranking People
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm so shaky!

Kam had, for some reason, decided to go along with Iggy's prank idea. It was an old classic, but as of late he hadn't felt compelled to go along. This time, he only did because Iggy was annoying him about wanting to prank someone. Oh well. It was too late to back out now. He dressed up in an outfit almost exact to Iggy's, then followed him to the... kitchen? The older twin sighed heavily when he saw a slew of sodas prepared, but he figured the worst that could happen were fizzy burps.

Once he was sufficiently jittery, the twins wandered off to the courtyard. Apparently they were going to prank Sona. Cool. She was just the type to roll with their insanity without getting offended. Having been told to hang back a moment, Kam stood off to the side and watched his brother. He greeted her casually, and she.... guessed right? Props to Sona. Of course, after a second, she seemed to question herself, debating if she had indeed gotten the right twin. It was his time to shine.

Kam wandered out into visibility, shaking a bit from the excessive caffeine. He grinned brightly and glanced at his twin. "You sure 'bout that, Sona?" He was excited to see if she'd figure them out... or if they'd confuse her. Hopefully she wouldn't be mad, but because Sona was always super nice, Kam didn't figure they'd be in too much trouble.

Kungfudemoness

addaellis

I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
I ᴀᴍ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ʙɪɢ, ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪs ꜰᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
I ᴀᴍ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ꜰʀᴇᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
I ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ? Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ? Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash