Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:57 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Hmmm, Kam maybe should have not polished off the last soda he was vibrating ever so slightly. Iggy noticed this when Kam was like right next to him. "I mean we're not in scarves or in class, it always good to be careful of one's assessments." Iggy doing what felt like a small enough Kam smirk. Ht was a bit harder than it was when they were younger, perhaps it cause it was normal to change as one grew? They were teenagers now. He was pleased though Sona's guess initially correct. He needed to step up his game it seemed.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

addaellis
                                                              Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:46 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

third year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club
irregular attendee of Astronomy club

Sonora was still second guessing herself when another twin appeared with a light hearted question."Sorry! Then you must be Iggy?" she smiled up at Kam. It took her a moment but she caught on to the playful mood and squinted up at both of them curiously. "I...thought you were Iggy and you were Kam, but now I'm not so sure?" she said, gesturing to the right twins and then swapping her fingers. She waited for a moment before realizing they weren't about to just tell her who was who. "Oh you two are being cute, aren't you? Sit, sit. This'll be fun."

This is like a spot-the-difference puzzle! she thought, carefully watching and listening. There had to be a tell here.Their clothes were no help as Iggy? Kam? The first twin to arrive! had indicated-- no scarves, no house-specific apparel, no class-specific accessories. There was only Kam's book but that wasn't class specific and she'd decided already Iggy could totally borrow Kam's book.

Instead she glanced between them, listening for a clue what they said, how they said it, how they stood. Did one of them know she had been locked up in the library all month? Well, either of them could have spotted her there or guessed. The abbreviated "about" seemed more like one of Iggy's convivial greetings but that wasn't a definite. She finally noticed that the second twin to arrive seemed to be shaking a bit-- He wasn't doing Jonah's 8-cups-of-coffee jitter dance so she assumed it was Iggy trying to hold back his laughter. Or maybe that had just been a shiver and she was overthinking things? It was the smirk that convinced Sona she had her first clue -- that had to be Kam. So she had gotten it wrong the first time. Either way, she could use more data to confirm:

"Could I ask a question? Say, tell me something about one of the electives you're taking?"
Sona had most of her classes with one twin or the other and while she knew they both had classes that she wasn't in, she figured she'd be able to tell by the subject content, if not the way they said it.

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

User Image User Image User Image
The birds, the sun, the stars, night sky,
It's such a sight to withhold.
Three-six-zero turn to see that we're not alone.
You have a house. Hello home.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Clock Tower Courtyard
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy and Sona
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Pranking People
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm so shaky!

Kam lifted an eyebrow at Iggy, wondering if he was just terrible at impersonations of if, in fact, Kam normally talked like a weirdo. When Sona cleared a bit of room, Kam sat down, sprawling out to take up a bunch of space... just like he'd seen Iggy do hundreds of times. "You mean you can't tell us apart? We're two tooooootally different people!" He hoped the higher, lilting tone would mistake him easier for his brother. Sona seemed to be glancing between them, trying to logically figure out which was which. Kam ran a hand through his hair, for once allowing his hair to remain a fluffed out mess.

The elder twin was still shaking a bit, and he really, really debated popping open the soda he'd packed in his jacket pocket. It was weirdly fun to be caffeinated and hyper as hell. Was this how Iggy lived his life all the time? When Sona opted for a test, Kam smirked over at his brother. "Sure. I'm in music this year, of course, and I just learned the intro to Hotel California! It's long as heeeeeeck." He grinned, hoping the song that was traditionally played on guitar would throw her off. In fact, he was quite proud he now knew the entire intro on the keys. Luckily, he hadn't played that song for Sona yet, otherwise it'd be a dead giveaway.

{{OoC: not a great post, but it's a post}}
Kungfudemoness

addaellis

I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
I ᴀᴍ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ʙɪɢ, ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪs ꜰᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
I ᴀᴍ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ꜰʀᴇᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
I ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ? Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ? Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:52 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

Sonora flinched a little when one twin commented that she couldn't tell them apart-- surely she could tell her friends apart right?...No, no they were simply taunting her. She refocused on the observation at hand, determined to get this right. The sprawling, the fluffed hair--those were another case for the second twin being Iggy....unless, as she suddenly realized, they were intentionally acting like each other. In that case, she could only rely on subtle tells--things they might not have thought of.

That discounted the sprawling--it was too big a gesture. But the higher, more energetic, lilting, that could still be Iggy. Oh, and now she was just playing mind games with herself.

Music! Of course he would say music, you're both in music,Sonora made a little pouting face. Of course naming an instrument after that would have been too much to ask. She almost discarded the Hotel California detail, but then abruptly sitting at attention and looked up in triumphant success."Aha! Then I was wrong at first," she declared, deciding with that. Kam, Iggy she said, holding her palms out to the wrong twins.

"Book, collected speech, and conclusively, the smirk. And over here, we have the sprawling, the barely-disguised giggles, and this thing--" she reached over and brushed the fluffy mess of Kam's hair--"But the deciding clue-- the intro to Hotel California is a guitar piece! And, it was one of the few guitar songs I found and sent you over the summer, wasn't it!" She nodded, quite convinced and pleased she hadn't just let that detail go.

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

♫♪

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:29 am
User Image

Iggy made himself look thoughtful. He knew Kam's thinking face. He grew up with seeing it a lot. That an exasperated was a common look. He was trying his absolute hardest not to giggle at this prank. They should call mercy soon. They weren't cruel. "True you did send that, but we do practice together and sheet music can be converted." Iggy said thoughtfully. He didn't say she was wrong but didn't say she was right either a bit more fun before calling shouldn't hurt right?

addaellis
                                                              Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:28 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Confessions
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I feel bad now

Kam felt a little twinge of guilt when Sona confidently declared which twin was which. She was wrong... but it kind of made Kam upset that apparently he could be summed up in "book, collected speech, and a smirk". Really? Was that all it took to define him? His cheeks did touch a bit pink when the girl mussed his hair, which was something Iggy would be totally cool with... but normally he didn't like it as much. So why hadn't it bothered him that she had? Perhaps because he was mimicking his brother? Or... just because he was comfortable with Sona? Either way.

After she'd finished listing reasons as to why he was supposedly Iggy, the real Iggy piped up, listing reasons she might be wrong, probably in effort to further confuse her. At this, Kam smacked his brother's arm. "Don't be a jerk about it. Sona's got sound logic here. She's wrong, but the logic is... well thought out." He glanced between Iggy and Sona, then pushed himself up into a more comfortable sitting position, slightly curled up, as per normal. "I'm Kam, Sona, not him. But I did learn the intro to Hotel California on the piano this summer. I'll have to play it for you. It sounds ace." There. Now they wouldn't make poor Sona upset with them. And he wouldn't have to get all his details condensed down into less than a sentence worth. That had actually hurt deep, especially given his being constantly compared to his twin lately.

{{OoC: sorry the post order went haywire. It's Sona's turn tho}}
Kungfudemoness

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:31 am
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

Instead of a confirmation or maybe a bit of laughter on the whole thing, Kam(?) pointed out that sheet music could be converted--which wasn’t wrong. So then they did convert it? Then that meant--no, wait, what if he was just saying that to throw her off again?

Finally one of the other twins told her, immediately shifting his posture as he corrected her. So...she was wrong, but that meant her initial intuitions were right? Relying on surface observations were the real enemy here? That didn’t seem right.

Sonora was confused, disappointed, but mostly just felt terrible. She should be able to tell her friends apart-- she should know them better. But instead she’d fallen for surface tells like any other person might have done. Worse, it seemed she’d made Kam-- the real Kam-- upset instead of amused by guessing wrong. Or in any case, he wasn’t laughing. Maybe it was because she had been so confident in her incorrect assertion? Obviously, the twins were very aware of what people looked for when trying to tell them apart.

”I-I’m sorry,” she stammered. She straightened up and tried again, apologizing to each of them in turn. "Sorry, Kam, sorry Iggy! I'll do better next time!" Thankfully, Kam turned the topic of conversation smoothly to music and playing the piano cover of the Hotel California intro. That sounded lovely! She folded her knees up to her chest a little and tried to focus on something happier. Surely, there would be plenty of chances to do better and redeem herself in the future.”R-Right! That really threw me off. I-I was just looking for clues that might help and thought--well-- she shook her head and hugged her knees closer, but finally managed to smile. ”Sorry. Have you guys tried playing it together yet?”

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

♫♪

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:24 am
User Image

Iggy kinda felt bad now...Kam has decided to end the prank a bit early which might only been embarrassing had Sona not seem so sad she had second guessed herself. He never extended some to be sad over a prank! Mabye annoyed for a moment but laughter was the end goal! He tried to keep his real smirk up to help the others feel better. "Aww, Sona don't fret! You did better than most fight away! You guessed right and we had to try and fool you otherwise. We even hyped Kam on soda and got me a groggy so we could. Hut we could go to the music room and we can show you that Hotel California." Iggy said scooting to give Sona a Token Iggy Hug™. "Would that be ok Kam?" He should ask though maybe Kam wasn't feeling all musical at the moment. Iggy could play but felling guilty kinda didn't help.

addaellis
                                                              Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:08 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Confessions
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Dang it Iggy

As he watched Sona look truly distressed, guilt rose up like bile in the back of his throat. It was all thanks to him that it happened too. Had he just told Iggy no as he should have, Sona wouldn't be upset. She was practically on the verge of tears as she said their words had thrown her off, specifically his. Wasn't that a kick in the heart? He sighed heavily, angrily straightening his hair. Iggy casually explained what they'd done, then gave Sona a hug. Like his normal, flamboyant self. He then asked about music playing, turning to question if it was okay with the elder twin. "No, Iggy. It's not okay. Thanks to your stupid plan, Sona's upset. Don't you have any shame?" He crossed his arms, fixing his brother with a rather harsh glare. He could go play music all he wanted, but Kam, being a normal human wasn't in the mood. "Sona, don't be upset about mixing us up. Iggy planned for of you to fail. This was the goal of his whole stupid idea and I shouldn't have gone along with it. Don't you worry. There won't be any more of this purposeful mixing up in the future. Not on my watch." His expression softened as he turned to the girl, but every time he had to say his brother's name it was practically spat out in disgust. How dare he make Kam seem like a total jerk in an asinine plan? How could he dare.

{{OoC: ehehehehehe >D}}
Kungfudemoness

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:08 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

Sonora nodded in agreement, appreciating Iggy's hug. He really did give wonderful hugs. It helped push away the negative thoughts and she nodded in agreement, shoving the rest of the negativity away. She could linger on what it all meant later.

"N-no no, it's okay, Sona spoke up when Kam snapped at his brother. The last thing she wanted was for the twins to be upset just because of her. ”It was just a prank after all," she said, her voice growing lighter as she said it. Exactly. It was a prank and she was completely overreacting. Pranks were harmless, laughter-bringing schemes. "My being fooled just means the two of you are so close that you can act like each other when you want!"

And that was a fascinating thought. There was no way Jonah felt bad whenever Vespera pranked him after all. She should not have taken this so seriously. Now that she thought about it, maybe it was just because she prided herself on usually being able to tell the twins apart that it struck home? ”I should be flattered you both thought I was discerning enough to be tested! So don’t you worry. Besides, if you don’t do it again, then I’ll never have a chance to be right!”

She was though, touched that Kam was so adamant about not having this mixup again just because she had gotten upset about it. She reached out once Iggy had let her go to offer Kam a hug too. ”Music is always wonderful. I’d love to listen.” She sighed, realizing her books were still scattered everywhere and getting in the way of a proper hug. ”Or if you don’t mind we could do a study party? I’ve been putting off figuring out Arithmancy notes all morning and haven’t even done the reading for History.”

And don't even remind me about Astronomy.

~End of scene~

omg so many things in this one that could only make it worse. Kam, forgive me! D:

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

♫♪

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:18 pm
User Image
User Image

I wake up every evening
With a big smile on my face
And it never feels out of place
And you're still probably working
At a nine to five pace
I wonder how bad that tastes

"Oh come on Jarrett I got homework to do!" Ollie wined as Jarrett and his dumb friends refused to give the bag back. Why did he have to be a jerk now when he had herbology to do? The last thing Ollie wanted is Professor Hill to be mad at him. "Better jump then dip-s**t" Jarrett said as one of his buddies levitated Ollie's bag to where it was much out of the younger boy's reach and snagged on a statue. "Why are you so mean!" Ollie said fed up, mom and dad weren't here to make Jarrett not be such a meanie "Why are you so stupid?" Jarrett retorted to his buddies laugher. they left laughing to each other and looking for their next victim leaving poor ollie looking at his bag and sighing. his wand was in his bag so fat load of help it was going to do for him now. sighing he tried to jump and knock it loose to no avail

Do or die, you'll never make me
                      Because the world will never take my heart
                      You can try, you'll never break me
                      We wanna all, we want to play this part
                      Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:20 pm
User Image

I ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ I'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ,
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ sᴀʏɪɴɢ,
"Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪᴛ." Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴ'
Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟs ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I, I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʀʏɪɴ', ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʜɪɢʜ

Lee was walking around outside when he heard a commotion. One of the voices was familiar, and looking around the edge of the castle, he saw the kid that tormented him the year before. What was his name? Jarrett... Jarrod... something like that. He and a group of other jerk people were picking on a boy that looked... vaguely familiar. Partially because Lee saw his own experiences reflected in him. When Jarrett and crew walked away, Lee pressed himself against the building, terrified of getting spotted. After they'd walked past, Lee hurried over to help the other boy.

Of course, being Lee, he tripped and fell on the dewy grass. The blonde pushed himself up and looked around, making sure Jarrett didn't see. Once he was sure he was clear, Lee pushed himself to his feet and scurried the rest of the way over. "A-are you o-okay? I-I s-saw Ja-Jarrod tea-easing you. I-I'm sorry." He looked over at the other boy, trying to remember a name for him. Unfortunately, he simply couldn't. He looked up at the bag on the statue, then attempted to remember which pocket he'd put his wand in.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Clock Tower Courtyard
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? That fella
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Avoiding Bullies
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Stupid jerk

Kungfudemoness

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ
I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀsᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴ' ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:57 pm
User Image

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

A world that sends you reeling
                                                    From decimated dreams
                                                    Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                    So paint it black, and take it back
                                                    Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie was starting to give up when he heard another voice. The Ravenclaw seemed familiar. Ollie snickered when he called Jarrett, Jerrold. "It's Jarret but no, it's ok, I'd rather he just pick on me not two people. Can you help me though? My wand is in my bag..." Ollie said half pleading. Homework be damned he really wanted his wand unharmed. He could almost see it but it was hopelessly out of reach. Once his bag was safe he would be more apt to socialize with the hopefully nice Ravenclaw

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:21 pm
User Image

I ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ I'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ,
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ sᴀʏɪɴɢ,
"Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪᴛ." Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴ'
Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟs ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I, I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʀʏɪɴ', ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʜɪɢʜ

Lee shrugged casually when he was corrected on the bully kid's name. It was close enough that it didn't matter. "W-who the ******** cares. H-he's a jer-j-jerk." Lee said, his quiet voice a bit louder than he intended. When asked for help, Lee nodded, fishing his own wand out of the robe pocket opposite where it normally was. (No wonder he took a minute to find it.) Pointing it up at the bag, the blonde used the levitating spell to lift the bag and lower it down to the ground, where he dismissed the spell. "T-there. Safe an-and sound." He nodded a bit, then had to push his glasses back up his nose. Lee also tried to push his hair out of his eye, but it promptly fell right back in place. Dang it.

✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Clock Tower Courtyard
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? That fella
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Avoiding Bullies
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Stupid jerk

Kungfudemoness

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ
I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀsᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴ' ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:38 am
User Image

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

A world that sends you reeling
                                                    From decimated dreams
                                                    Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                    So paint it black, and take it back
                                                    Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie eagerly watched his bag and caught it gently. He darn near hugged the bag once he was reunited with it. He put his wand in his pocket on his robes. Just incase Jarrett decided to be mean again. "Thanks. I might have to pick up wandless magic class at this rate." Ollie half joked. He was a bit surprised when he heard a bad word from his saviour. Thanks to Jarrett, Ollie was well versed in swears. He tried not to swear himself though. "You seem familiar but just in case I'm Ollie, Jarrett my brother and favorite target, unfortunately." He said officially greeting the boy

Miss GryffindorK

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces