Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:14 am
User Image

I ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ I'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ,
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ sᴀʏɪɴɢ,
"Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪᴛ." Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴ'
Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟs ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I, I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʀʏɪɴ', ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʜɪɢʜ

Lee put his wand back in the pocket it was supposed to go in, confusedly taking a pen from that pocket and shuffling it to another. The other boy spoke up, thanking Lee, for which the older boy nodded with a small grin. He mentioned wandless, which was a class Lee had been looking into as well. "I-I want to ta-take that too. M-my dad s-says it's useful." He grinned, remembering both his parents' ability to do magic with no wand. It was really helpful, especially to certain people that often forgot their wand.

When the boy introduced himself, Lee looked up. So the other one thought he was familiar as well? So where had they met? Oh well. He provided a name, so Lee was better able to address him. Though he also mentioned he was Jarrett's younger brother, which had to bite. "Hi Ol-Ollie, I'm L-l-Lee. I-it sucks th-that he's your br-brother. He's sh-shitty." He curled into his cozy sweater a bit, using a sleeve-covered hand to push up his glasses.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Clock Tower Courtyard
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ollie
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Avoiding Bullies
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Stupid jerk
                                                                  —————————————————————————

Kungfudemoness

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ
I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀsᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴ' ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:26 am
User Image

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    X
                                                    x
                                                    x

A world that sends you reeling
                                                    From decimated dreams
                                                    Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                    So paint it black, and take it back
                                                    Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie was still sure he met Lee before but still couldn't place it. Light blonde hair boy with glasses, a stutter, and a potty mouth should stand out. Must be the stress from Jarrett. "As a thank you I can see if the house elves will let us have some treats? They gave me some after Jarrett was real mean after sorting." Ollie offered. He could use more friends. He had Augustin bit it be nice to have a. non Hufflepuff friend too. Perhaps Lee was good with herbology? He enjoyed the plants but Professor Hill was intimadating. Study was hard when you were spooked by the teacher.

Do or die, you'll never make me
                                                              Because the world will never take my heart
                                                              You can try, you'll never break me
                                                              We wanna all, we want to play this part

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:34 pm
User Image
User Image
Hey brother
There's an endless road to rediscover
Hey sister
Do you still believe in love? I wonder
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclawFourth Year BeaterFourteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Autumn 2045 » Clocktower Courtyard » With: Iggy
» Wearing: Uniform, sans robes. » Status: Dragons and Iggy

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“Hey Iggy,” Jonah murmured quietly from his spot on the fountain’s edge, flipping through a dragon reserve’s pamphlet. Animated photographs of dragons and their trainers adorned the paper alongside a ‘Fun Facts’ trivia section that the boy had settled to glance over. “So what was the reserve like, anyway?”

He’d be lying if he said he hadn’t been at least a little jealous when Iggy had won the dragon tour at the recent festival, but truly, he was beyond thrilled for the guy! It was an amazing opportunity and he had hopes that it would further encourage his crush to join him on the magizoology path, one that had been all but set in stone for himself since he could read. He’d been dying to ask about it since classes started earlier in the week, but unfortunately hadn’t gotten the opportunity what with catching up with their other classmates and looking after the new additions to their house. Jonah had intended to bring up the topic after Care of Magical Creatures, but of course after that Iggy had music, then Transfiguration… In the end he had insisted on relaxing outside for a short while before heading back to the common room, having grown restless after staying cooped up in the tower most afternoons and hoping for a few moments alone together.

Jonah slung an arm over Iggy’s shoulders, pinching his cheek lightly with a teasing grin. “You remembered to get pictures, right? I brought the ones of the centaur, so I’ll show you mine if you show me yours, deal?”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
kungfudemoness

What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother, I will hear you call
What if I lose it all?
Oh sister, I will help you out

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 4:28 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was glad to finally hang out with Jonah. Since he wasn't hanging with Kam as much Jonah had filled the confidant role. Jonah had been a bit disapointed by not winning the dragon reserve tour. But he was glad the Jonah was still happy. Getting to see dragons up close was the coolest thing ever. "I could tell you but how about I show you with the album my parents got me just for these photos." He wasn't sure if dragon hide leather was ironic or tragic but he trusted parents to make sure the poor dragon didn't have to die painfully for it. There was a minimum of two to three photos for each type of dragon at the reserve all sorted by types and some miscellaneous baby dragon pictures. One was where his guide too a picture where he got to feed the babies and one had landed on his shoulders and head to get food. "That one is so my favorite. We named that one after me too! It's goofy and obsessed with food!" Iggy said with a chuckle. Perhaps later he tell Kam he also had a baby dragon with his name.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 1:29 pm
User Image
User Image
Hey brother
Hey sister

User Image

» Wearing: Uniform, sans robes. » Status: Dragons and Iggy

“You have it with you?” Jonah didn’t know why he’d been surprised—of course Iggy would keep the album in his bag! He would too if he’d been him. He supposed it was all for the best that he’d lost, between his ever-growing portfolio (Now halfway through Vol.2) and his copy of Fantastic Beasts, his book bag always carried extra weight. He had to admit, the dragon hide was a nice touch.

The blond settled in with the other boy, resting his chin on Iggy’s shoulder as he watched him thumb through the photos. It was nice. “So somewhere out in the world there’s a dragon named Ignatius? Sounds fitting.” He grinned. “Y’know, August was talking about how he wanted to interview you about the reserve for the newspaper. A dragon on The Dragon would be pretty cool, don’t you think?”

OOC:
kungfudemoness

What if I lose it all?

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 4:45 am
User Image

Iggy had felt cooped up in class as well so simply sitting on the fountain edge would not suffice. As Jonah went went through his dragon album Iggy was on the edge of the fountain seeing if he could spot a galleon in the pile of knuts that was in the fountain. Some stupidly rich kid had to toss one in here at some point right? "Technicly he's name is Ignatius the second bit they call him Iggy as well!" Iggy said happy he had dragon son. Jonah asked if he wanted to do a Q&A about the Dragon reserve for August, Sona's kid brother. "Sweet! Yeah I can do that! We can use one of my pictures. I'm sure there a way to copy it" Iggy said totally on board. Gee this fountain edge was smaller than it seemed first year.

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:52 am
User Image
User Image
Hey brother
Hey sister

User Image

» Wearing: Uniform, sans robes. » Status: "Can't go five minutes without embarrassing myself, can I?"

The closeness was short lived as Iggy had opted to stand. He wasn’t too bothered by it as he had continued to flip through the album. It was understandable; he’d been feeling restless lately himself.

“’Course there is! That won’t be a problem.” Jonah agreed. After all, the photographer made a point to keep the originals of all his photos before sending any off to The Dragon. Copies were a specialty. He watched as Iggy moved on the fountain’s edge, the sight tempting to a young prankster. Just one little push against the back of Iggy’s knee and the boy would be in the fountain, which in theory was hilarious, but Jonah wasn’t much feeling the consequence of getting soaked himself just before Charms. He had wanted to talk to him—about a bit more than just dragons—so a dip in cold water probably wouldn’t help in that regard today. Instead he’d packed the album back into Iggy’s bag for safekeeping.

“Hey, Iggs? I was wondering—” He moved to join the other boy on the fountain’s ledge, taking his dorm mate by the hand to steady himself as he stepped up. Of course Jonah had never been the graceful sort. A step too close to the water’s edge caused him to slip, and with a curse, he’d dragged Iggy into the fountain with him. He could only laugh as he sat up, now utterly soaked. He supposed that was what he deserved for thinking about pushing him in the first place. No sense in asking for a date now, so— “…How about a dip?” ‘Merlin, that’s even worse.’

OOC:
kungfudemoness

What if I lose it all?

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 6:14 pm
User Image

Iggy was having fun balancing while Jonah looked trough his album. He likes spending time with Jonah. It helped his worries be forgotten even for a short time. Jonah put the album away and joined the fountain fun. Jonah had been wanting to ask him something but he didn't have his balance right and they both ended up right in the cold water of the fountain. Once the shock of falling into cold water wore off Iggy was laughing. "Bit late to ask!" Iggy laughed before slashing his bestie. He would later worry about being wet for charms. Right now he in the moment and that moment was splashing in the fountain with Jonah.

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 6:37 pm
User Image
User Image
Hey brother
Hey sister

User Image

» Wearing: Sopping wet uniform, sans robes. » Status: Smitten

“Hey, c’mon! Cut it out!” Jonah laughed, his arms in front of his face to block the watery assault. As soon as an opportunity arose, he grinned mischievously. “Y'know what? I think you need to chill. He spoke with emphasis, splashing the boy with cold water. Honestly, if this had been any later in the year, he’d be worried they’d get sick. Fortunately they’d been blessed with a warm week.

Jonah reached out and grabbed Iggy’s hands, wrestling him to pin them against his chest to prevent further retaliation. “Okay, okay,” He laughed, out of breath. “I think we’ve well established we’re gonna be soaked for Charms. How about a truce?” He sure hoped Professor Shoichet would help them out with a drying charm. In the meantime, Jonah wasn’t much concerned about it, his attention instead on Iggy in front of him. He had hoped to bring up the topic a little more… delicately--preferably without the stumbling and falling and general clumsiness--but Iggy was laughing, and his smile enough to calm Jonah of his worries. Before he knew it, he’d found himself leaning in, pressing his lips to Iggy’s in a chaste kiss—his first kiss.

OOC:
kungfudemoness

What if I lose it all?

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 7:30 pm
User Image

Iggy and Jonah ended up in a splash fest and small wrestling match, which Iggy lost. There was a moment pause that they got to look right at each other. It was only for a moment but felt much longer. Iggy might have said some thing but Jonah leaned in and kissed him. Oh gee he never been kissed before. Not like this for sure! After a moment the kiss ended but it take a moment for Iggy brain to process what happened. He certainly didn't hate it in fact it had been nice. Did he like like Jonah? He always felt happy and more sure of himself when they were together. But it was differant than the kinda confidence boost he use to have with Kam. Oh gee he must have had a crush on Jonah and not even relized it! Not wanting to Jonah to feel the kiss was unliked but still at a loss for word. He gave a kiss back just a peck but he knew he was blushing. "That was a first huh?" He said with an awkward giggle as the sat in the water.

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:54 pm
User Image
User Image
Hey brother
Hey sister

User Image

» Wearing: Sopping wet uniform, sans robes. » Status: Smitten

For a moment, Jonah could hardly believe what he’d just done. He kissed Iggy. He actually kissed him. Was it his first too? Merlin, he hadn’t even asked if it was okay! Why did he always do things without thinking them through? Whenever Jonah pulled away, he found himself holding his breath as he searched Iggy’s eyes for any sort of indication on whether what he did was a horrible mistake, or maybe… Not? Iggy was surprisingly hard to read. The blond got his answer though, in the form of a second kiss and one of the cutest little giggles he had ever heard. He felt butterflies.

“That was a first huh?”

He released the breath he was holding in a relieved laugh. “Y’mean like… In general, or just… Us? Really, he supposed it didn’t matter if they were each other's first or not, but... It’d be nice to know. Of course, Jonah didn’t quite know what to do next. They kissed, so what was after that? Love, marriage, a baby in a rocking carriage? That seemed excessive for a couple of teenagers. What a load of rubbish that rhyme was! Instead of all that nonsense Jonah settled for getting himself up and extending his hand to Iggy with a shy smile. Since they were here, he may as well ask what he’d meant to before they'd fallen. “Hey, Iggy? Would you wanna, maybe, I don’t know… Go on a date this weekend?”

OOC:
kungfudemoness

What if I lose it all?

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:54 pm
User Image

Iggy was glad the return peck was well recived. Now that he was aware he had a crush he was keenly aware of it. Iggy looked at his wet uniform. Yeah he was totally soaked. Jonah then asked what Iggy assumed to be a question if Jonah was his first kiss "Heh, in general" Iggy said. It was nice knowing the crush seemed mutual. It been more awkward for it to be one sided. Jonah asked if they wanted to do a date this weekend. "More than the usual Zonko's trip? Sound good to me!" Iggy replied "Though we should try and get dry if we can before Charms. I pretty sure I'm soaked to the underwear." They would get out of the fountain but not before Iggy slipped one more time and landed right on his butt again. After a giggle fit they finally got out. Checking the time they realized there was no time to get clean robes. They jogged off toward Charms dripping water the whole way. Maybe the teacher could dry then off or give them a hall pass.

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:28 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Fourth YearUser Image

▬▬ "In learning you will teach,"▬▬

Aldrick went outside to the courtyard, hoping that Jessalyn had gotten the owl he had sent earlier. He couldn’t figure out any other way to meet up with her, well, in private at least. There was always the art club, but then Liz would probably throw something at him again, and ruin his art. He sat down on the ground and pulled out his sketch book, to wait for Jessalyn to get there.

When it came to learning sign language to talk with Jessalyn, Aldrick had learned 3 phrases very solidly so far. “Hi, look what I learned” , “Will you go on a date with me?” and “I don’t know sign language very well.” He learned a few other key words, but time was short and he had to at least get an idea if Jessalyn would even go out with him before he spent the next month learning cutesy coupley phrases. If she wasn’t into him, he would stick with basic conversation learning, it would be a good skill to know.

▬▬ "and in teaching you will learn." ▬▬

Where: Courtyard a couple months into the year
With Whom: No one yet
Thinking about: This is going to be worth it
Aldrick Description: 5'5" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Clothes.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Courtyard
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Aldrick
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? I'm not sure
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wonder what's up?

Jessalyn had been practicing her art shading when a letter showed up. Who was sending a letter this time of day? Any mail from her parents usually came in the morning with breakfast, but this.... didn't? Turning the letter over in her hands, she noticed it wasn't an entirely familiar handwriting either. Weird. Using her colorful pastel-covered fingers, the redhead pried open the note. Oh, it was from Aldrick Knapp, the boy a year senior to her? Why was he owling her of all people? She read the note, requesting to meet in the courtyard and figured it'd be an adventure if nothing else. The girl changed into her favorite pair of jeans and a cozy slytherin jumper, then slipped on her trainers and headed down. Maybe the note was urgent, but then why meet with her? He had friends, she was sure, but this seemed.... different.

Arriving at the courtyard, Jess looked around in confusion. Nothing seemed different, but the stillness was comforting. Surely there was some noise to the others, but she found it peaceful regardless. After a second, she saw the blonde boy sketching on the ground. Well, at least her smudgy fingers wouldn't seem out of place.... Walking over, the girl dropped to a sit beside him. "I got your note." She tried aloud, carefully sounding out the syllables in the words she spoke. It wasn't often she opted to use her words, but she was pretty sure the boy didn't know signing...

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:01 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Fourth YearUser Image

▬▬ "In learning you will teach,"▬▬

Aldrick grinned when the cute red head sat down next to him, and saw her hands were smudged, she had probably been drawing like he was. He flipped to a blank page in his book, prepared to need it for when he inevitably ran out of phrases to sign. That was when, he heard her sound out "I got your note." His smile broke out even fuller, her voice wasn't like he expected, but she had just spoke to him! Using her own voice!

Aldrick spoke out loud and signed at the same time, "Hi Jessalyn, look what I learned." Well, so far this was going better than he had thought. He had gotten one phrase out of the three he knew. That was fine. He only hoped he wouldn't mess up and call himself a jelly donut or something, although Brook would probably just love that.

▬▬ "and in teaching you will learn." ▬▬

Where: Courtyard a couple months into the year
With Whom: Jessalyn
Thinking about: This is going to be worth it, I know it.
Aldrick Description: 5'5" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Clothes.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out