Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:15 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Courtyard
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Aldrick
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? I'm not sure
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He learned for me?

Jessalyn looked over at the boy, watching him sign. It was a bit slower than she could do, but she'd also been signing since before she could talk. However, she was stunned that he'd learned, especially since they hadn't really hung out much before. Making sure to slow a bit, Jess signed back to the boy. "That is fantastic, I'm very happy to see you learning BSL. It'll really make things more fun when talking!" She grinned brightly, excitement shooting through her like a jolt of electricity. She did wonder why he'd started learning, but that thought floated away when he looked up at his eyes. They seemed to sparkle in the afternoon sunshine. It was trippy, but also made butterflies flutter in her belly.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:33 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Fourth YearUser Image

▬▬ "In learning you will teach,"▬▬

Aldrick smiled at her excitement toward him signing. If he had known how happy the small bit of signs would make her, he would have learned previously and talked to her during art club. He caught some signs even though he could tell she was going slower for his understanding. Fantastic? Happy? Him, BSL, fun, talking.

Well, none of those were “go away and never come back” so he just rolled with it. He signed “I don’t know much BSL. Sorry.” He then said with only a few signs, “I wanted to even see if you’d like to be friends before learning all the phrases, as opposed to learning some key words. It’s just that it’s hard to learn without someone to practice with.” He signed “you and me friends” and “hard to learn”

Dang it. That would have been a great time to ask her on a date. That could wait a bit though. Right. Aldrick order of events. Get the girl to notice his existence. Impress her. Get to know her briefly. Go on a date. Or two. Maybe even five. Then break up. Keep everyone from becoming too attached. But maybe this one would be different, Jessalyn was really sweet, and he didn’t have to stay in the same common room as her all the time. Plus, maybe Rhea would help him out and do reconnaissance for him when Jessalyn was in her common room.

He held up his sketch book and wrote on it “I have extra paper too. In case you’d prefer to write conversations? How do you most enjoy talking to the rest of the world Jessalyn?” He turned t to her and smiled. He could have said it out loud, but there was just something about the silence of it all that made this more special and unique to him.

▬▬ "and in teaching you will learn." ▬▬

Where: Courtyard a couple months into the year
With Whom: Jessalyn
Thinking about: This is going to be worth it, I know it.
Aldrick Description: 5'5" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Clothes.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Courtyard
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? I'm not sure
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He learned for me?

Jessalyn watched Aldrick sign that he didn't know too much, nodding a bit. It was tricky to learn, from what she'd noticed of all her friends. She tried to help make it easier, but it was.... different for most people. She returned her focus to the blonde, this time watching his lips as he spoke. It quickly became clear he only new a handful of signs, but she was decent at reading lips. From what she gathered, he wanted to become friends and learn the rest. He even mentioned how difficult it was without help. Maybe she'd try to throw him a line. "I can talk too. Not good, but okay? We can be friends, and I can..." She paused for a moment, signing the word for teach while she tried to remember how to pronounce the stupid word. Did all people struggle to say words, or just her, because that sucked. "I can tetch?" She shrugged, hoping he'd at least catch the drift.

Luckily, after she attempted speech, the boy took pity on her and offered to write with her, before asking how she enjoyed communicating most. Had she ever been asked that before? She took the book in hand, then his pencil before writing in her neat, looping cursive. "Writing may be best for now, since I'm not flawless at reading lips. But I will gladly teach you every word of sign if you want. It's my favorite way of talking, simply because that's what I grew up with. I don't mind writing, though." She handed it back, a small grin in place.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:29 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾

Aldrick grinned when she did the word for teach, and pronounced it to him. It wasn't perfect spoken English, but what could be expected? She had never heard the language, she was very impressive with what she did say. He signed back at her, and said the word "teach" then read her note back to him. She had beautiful handwriting too, so she wasn't just a pretty face? Aldrick was considering having to keep this one around for much longer than the others. He wrote back to her, "Writing it is, until I become fluent enough in speaking your language. I'm exciteced to learn from you, Jessalyn. Just, don't prank me and have me calling myself a jelly donut. yum_donut " He drew a little donut next to his sentence. "Would it be okay to call this lesson 1? Would you like to go with me to Hogsmeade for lesson number 2? I'll even buy you lunch. You can teach me signs for food. He smiled at her, hoping she wouldn't think it rude that he was suggesting where and what to teach him. But knowing what food signs, and maybe even some manners could be very beneficial. Plus, in a round about way he HAD asked her on a date? Was going out for lunch while learning considered a date? Was this considered a date? This could be determined later on.

"Well, we can meet before then too if you'd like, that's up to you!" yes, that was a better ending to the note than just asking about food. Let her decide when and how often they would meet, then he wouldn't be pressuring her into anything, and maybe he could really get to know her before going on a proper date. After drawing a smiley face, he passed the sketchbook back to Jessalyn, and waited for her reply.

Thinking about: Are these considered love letters? Love notes? yes.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Courtyard
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A Date.... Thing?/color]
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This sounds like fun!

Jessalyn tilted her head when Aldrick spoke, the girl lifting an eyebrow. There were a few words she was sure he could have said, but she was sure given the clues that he'd repeated 'teach' back. Perhaps she hadn't gotten the word right? Or he was confirming. Either way, she subconsciously tapped at her ear with a sad sort of smile. When she handed back his book, the girl watched curiously as he wrote. Jess wanted to peek at his writing, but she sat contentedly back and watched the way he moved. She vaguely wondered what noise - if any - his pencil made while he traced it over the page. There were lots of things she wondered on, but since she couldn't figure the noises anyway, she often let the thoughts pass. Unfortunately, just watching him was driving her curiosity up the walls.

When the blonde offered the book back, Jess took it happily, pouring over the words he'd written. He wanted her to show him, and she was excited to do so. When she got to the part about teaching him to address himself as a jelly doughnut. There was even a little picture! With a bright grin, she signed the word for 'jelly doughnut', then followed up by slowly spelling out his name for him. "All-der-ick. You." She nodded, looking proud for her pronunciation. The girl returned her gaze to the page, blushing a bit when she read over the part about him taking her to Hogsmeade for lunch. Was that a date? Was this a date?! She bit her lip, grinning as she avoided his gaze. She didn't want to blush harder, after all!

At the mention of meeting again before Hogsmeade, she thought it would be nice. Perhaps at Art club? Or maybe he was in music? Either way, they could meet there. Taking the pencil in hand the redhead began her reply. "Hogsmeade sounds lovely, and don't worry, I'll teach you correctly before I call you a doughnut. And I can for sure teach you lots of signs for food so you can order in sign if you want. And for meeting before, we have the clubs? You're in art too, right? Or was it music? I enjoy both clubs, so we can meet in either place." She handed the book back, moving her hands to braid her messy hair back so it wasn't covering her eyes with the breeze.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:35 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾

Aldrick followed Jessalyn's motions when she signed Jelly Donut, and his own name. He smiled, with her pronounciation of his name, surely she didn't know how to say it, but this was fine, he loved her pronounciation of it. He read her letter, releasing a breath he didn't know he was holding. She would go on a kind of date with him. He wrote back to her, "I appreciate that, I'm not a fan of being a donut. I'm in art club, drawing has always been a fun pastime for me. I'm not in music, my sister Brook is in it and she scared me away from music, she plays the bagpipes, and not all that well yet. Okay, what's your favorite food, I need to know how to sign that one first, well second if you count the donut." He passed her then notebook again, and di the sign for Jelly Donut once more. he would remember these, he had to.

Thinking about: Food. I'm starting to sound like Brook

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Courtyard
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A Date.... Thing?

Jessalyn grinned when Aldrick followed her movements for the sign. Good, it meant he wanted to learn for real. After he read her note, she noticed he exhaled a little heavy. Did that mean disappointment, or perhaps excitement? She tilted her head a bit, watching as he hurriedly scribbled his note to her. She shuffled nervously as she waited, hoping he was okay with her agreeing. After a few seconds, he handed it back with new words all across the page. He apparently didn't like being called a doughnut, which made her giggle. He mentioned drawing and she nodded happily, wishing she'd brought her own art. Shame. Apparently his sister, Brook, had scared him away with her bagpipes.... were they that terrible? Or perhaps she was a terrible player?

The last question was one about her favorite foods..... which she could answer... but not verbally. It was an odd spelled word and she had no clue how to say it. She began her note back, grinning a little less wildly as she wrote. "I don't blame you, doughnuts aren't the best food. And jelly makes them messy! It's a shame you're not in music, as it's quite interesting to experience. I'm sure it's different if you have working ears, though..." She huffed softly, though unbeknownst to her, hummed a bit as she did so. "I don't know what's wrong with the bagpipes, aren't they quite a traditional instrument? Also, my favorite food is lasagne, which I can show you the sign, but honestly can't pronounce. I also have a deep love for cookies." She drew a little chocolate chip cookie, taking a few extra seconds for shading.

After handing the book back, Jess watched to see when he'd be done with reading. Once he was, she slowly signed 'lasagne', then grinned brightly, and did the same for 'cookies'. Hopefully he could puzzle out which was which, because while she figured 'cookie' wouldn't be terrible, she had no idea what noise 'gne' made. Hopefully he wouldn't make her try and pronounce them, anyway... She looked over at him, her green eyes twinkling in the sunlight. He was making her super excited about this whole date thing.... but did he mean just a lunch date or... a date date?

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:18 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾

As Jessalyn wrote, she huffed, and hummed a bit? It was the cutest noise ever. Aldrick wondered to himself why he had never spent so much time talking to her, or any time. These little sounds and motions just made her so precious, surely he should have noticed them before. He took the notebook back and began reading, nodding with approval at lasagna. Pasta dishes were always frequent in the Knapp house, it was easy to fix them in bulk, and lasagne was pretty good, better than plain spaghetti at least, plus the little waves of the noodle sheets were fun to doodle. He began writing back, "It's not that bad I guess. But she used to chase me around the house playing them, or bursting into songs. She's a little twerp, but I love her, just not her bagpipes, they're the loudest thing she has. Why do you think Music club is interesting? How do you do the music?" He scowled, thinking about the year his parents got Brook those darn bagpipes, the worst Christmas present ever. He also hoped he didn't offend her by asking her how she did music, it was just.. she was deaf, she couldn't hear it, right?

He watched Jessalyn do the signs for Lasagne and then for cookie. The Lasagne was fun with the wavy hand underneath, the layers of the dish? And the cookie they were just straight eating? This was good, those were easy enough to remember. He signed to her while speaking out loud, "Look what I learned. Will you go on a date with me, for lasagna?" He grinned, he did get that official asking in. He probably messed up some signs along the way, how would you sign that phrase with adding what food to get? Hopefully between the signs and some lip reading, she would get the gist of what he meant though.

Thinking about: THe most nerve-wracking part: Will she go on a date with me?

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Courtyard

Jessalyn watched as Aldrick nodded along as he read. His hair danced so magically as he moved. Was this a crush? Oh god. Whit would never let her live it down! Maybe he just wouldn't find out... though that was doubtful, as he was incredibly nosy and annoying. Shame. He didn't write as much this time, but the girl was excited all the same. Apparently the aforementioned Brook wasn't very good, and purposely annoyed her brother. It made sense, given she'd spent countless hours purposely annoying her brothers. She laughed, though it sounded like more of a cackle to those who could hear. She began writing a response on why she liked music, when she was caught by some movement. He signed that he'd learned, then asked her on a date? She dropped the book in surprise, looking into his eyes. Lord have mercy they were beautiful. No. She broke into a grin, pink still tinged over her cheeks. The redhead nodded happily, signing 'yes' a few times. Luckily it was an easy sign to understand!

Once her heart stopped fluttering, she continued her writing, this time with shakier hands. "I like the way music feels. Have you never felt the waves of music? Or just pressed your feet to the floor of a concert? It's an amazing feeling. But I don't play, unfortunately. Apparently that works best if you can hear." As for the rest, the date.... was she calm enough to respond to him? He seemed to be excited by her talking, so perhaps she'd continue trying. "I would love to date with you! We do not even need la-.... food." Dammit. How dare her favorite food have such a stupid, confusing name.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:19 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾

Aldrick was glad she said yes, and she even said it out loud! But when she didn't say the word Lasagne, he wondered why, was it hard to say? He took the notebook back and smiled at her, before reading and writing his response, "One day, if the opportunity arises, you'll show me how you listen to music? I only ever listen to classical stuff, it keeps the kids calmer supposedly. But you bet we're going to go get Lasagne, I want to see your face when you take a bite into your favorite food. I'm sure your eyes will be even brighter than they are now. Do you want to go to Hogsmeade next weekend? We could meet here, and go down together if you'd like?" He thought about asking her why she didn't say the word for her food, but he was asking a lot of invasive questions and making a lot of requests of her, maybe that one could wait until AFTER their first dates.

Now with baby Erikk in the house, Aldrick was wondering if they'd ever get out of the classical music because a baby is in the house stage of the Knapp family life. At this rate, he'd be an adult and in his own house and there would still be a no loud music policy in the house. He smiled and passed the book back to her. He hoped she didn't already have plans for the next Hogsmeade trip, but if she did, they could probably also have some cutesy dinner in a classroom? Surely the hosue eleves would make lasagne if given a special request? But of course, they wouldn't get to order off a menu then.

Thinking about: It's official. I'm going on a date with Jessalyn.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Courtyard

Jessalyn waited quietly while Aldrick wrote, the girl taking a second to stretch out. She also laid back against the warm stones of the courtyard, letting their heat run through her. When he looked over at her, she pushed herself up to a sit and blinked over at him. Reaching out, she took the book back, grinning as she read over his words. "If there's nothing else I can do, I'll try to show you music the way I feel it. Because it's truly something wonderful. Though classical music has a feel all its own, and it's also something to marvel. Don't worry, I'll make sure to show you soon!" She beamed happily, drawing a little guitar with music notes dancing around it.

Once she was satisfied with the little doodle, her writing continued. "I can't wait to go get lunch with you, I'm sure it'll be wonderful. Speaking of, you never told me your favorite food. You know mine, of course! But I'll show you how to order yours too. And Hogsmeade next weekend sounds perfect. I wasn't originally planning to go, but I'll gladly go with you! We can meet here, since our common rooms are so far apart." She grinned, handing the book back. Her fingers twitched a bit, the girl anxious to get back to signing.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:26 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾

Aldrick nodded at the music lessons for Jessalyn, he was sure they would be better than Brooks bagpipes. Anything ahd to better than that. He wrote back to her, "Anything with chocolate is wonderful. I guess macaroni and cheese is pretty good too." Aldrick looked at the time and groaned, he had promised Rhea he would help tutor her this afternoon, and Aldrick was already late. Surely Rhea probably wouldn't mind. Aldrick continued writing, "I'm sorry Jessalyn, I must depart. I promised someone I would tutor them, and she'll report to my sister, who will report to my mother, if I ditch her. I'll see you around, and if not, I'll see you Saturday, bright and early, right here. Until Anon, Aldrick Aldrick passed the book and began packing his bag, then smiled again at Jessalyn, she really was beautiful, and had so much she could teach him about life. He really was looking forward to next week. After getting his notebook back, Aldrick took off, ready to go tell Rhea the matchmaker everything that had happened.

Thinking about: It's official. I'm going on a date with Jessalyn.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy had been thinking long and hard about what he was about to do. He didn't want to do it but knew it was the right thing to do. No matter how much it hurt, he didn't want to be selfish. He had noticed Jonah seemed most happy when it the three Ravenclaws, himself Jonah and Sona. He could tell there was more than just friendships between his best friends. Even Sona was a good kinda different when they hung out. He had to choose his own feelings or what was best for his best friends. His parents helped a bit. Mostly trust your gut and his heart. His gut said he preferred Jonah to be happy and if that happiness was with someone else like Sona then that was what he should do.

He had sent a note via Sootface's collar and it took convincing to get the cat to not stay and cuddle the feelings away. The grey cat would know where to find Jonah:

Quote:

Hey, meet me by the courtyard fountain. I need to chat.

The waiting was the worse part. He had chosen here as it felt better to end where it began. Poetic and all that. Plus if he couldn't maintain his composure there was plenty of avenues of escape. While waiting he paced back and forth too stressed to sit. He hadn't even consulted Kam. He was still taking his own break up hard. Hopefully Jonah still wanted to be friends after he was going be breaking his heart. He would hate to lose his best friends over all this...

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Trickblues
                                                              null
                                                              null

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image
If we take a walk out, in the morning dew,
We can lie down, so I'm next to you,
Come inside for a little home made tea,
And if you fall asleep, at least you're next to me,

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch Vice CaptainFifth Year BeaterFifteen Years OldEditor of The Daily DragonDueling Club

» Winter 2047 » Clock Tower Courtyard » With: Iggy and Soot
» Wearing: Uniform, with Winter Jacket instead of Robes » Status: "Is Iggy okay?"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah had been in the gardens getting some hands on studying for Herbology when Soot approached and weaved through his legs. “What’s going on, little guy?” He crouched down to take the note from Soot’s collar, stroking his back while he read his boyfriend’s message. Need to chat, huh…”

He hoped it wasn’t anything serious. The pair hadn’t gotten the chance to spend as much time together over winter break as he would have liked, given Kam and Sonora’s breakup. Iggy spent most of the time with his brother, and Jonah had stayed up with Aeryn and Vespera on the phone with Sonora for hours trying to comfort her from her tears after August had floo’d in throwing a fit. Kam seemed to be… Well, he wasn’t great, but at least he was off the floor. There wasn’t a relapse or anything, was there? Honestly, Jonah wasn’t sure how he would be of any help in that situation. He wasn’t stupid, despite what some might think. After his talk with Sonora and then her subsequent breakup, Kam didn’t seem to be the only one to think that he was at the root of it… August, at the very least, had not been happy with him. At least they were getting along a little better now after that argument.

When Jonah arrived at the courtyard, Soot at his heels, he was quick to spot Iggy standing by the fountain. He came up by his side, taking him by the hand and catching his lips in a soft kiss when he turned to him. “Hey Iggs.” The blond greeted with a smile, though faltering slightly at Iggy’s expression. He seemed anxious, in a way that left him feeling on edge himself just being near him. “Are… You okay, Babe? What’s up? Is something wrong with Kam?” If it was Kam, he’d do his best to help. If not… Well, Iggy was his boyfriend. He’d do whatever it took to make him feel better.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Referenced Winter break things with respective folks, but let me know if anything needs editing. <3

Kungfudemoness

And if I wake up, say it's late love, go back to sleep,
I'm covered by nature, and I'm safe now,
Underneath this oak tree, with you beside me.

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was glad Jonah came and proud sootface did his job. Someone is getting tuna later. He appreciated the kiss it probably be the last one though. He would look sad but also determined. "Kam is doing okay but what I want to talk about us. You know I love you and want the best for you, no matter what…" Iggy said trying to lead in. He didn't want to do this but knew he needed to be strong "Our time has been super great and I don't regret any of it but I can see you're the happiest when Sona is with us. I like to see you happy, but what is going to make you the most happy in the end is not us but you and sona." Iggy looked down to where they were holding hands. He was starting to get misty eyed but he was too far to stop now. "What best is not always what we want. I would love to just have you to myself but that be selfish..." Iggy sighed. He was beating around the bush and that was just going to make it worse for the both of them. This time he looked up to Jonah clearly sad and just shy of actually crying. "It's cause I love you that I'm doing this...breaking up…. Go be happy with Sona. You both are meant got each other….I-I'll be ok." Iggy said his own voice breaking a bit. He gave Jonah a hug around the middle and a tiny sob escaped before Iggy would run off. Jonah knew he was a private crier and Iggy needed some time to cry it out. He eventually stop by the lake to cry. Soot face would stick by Jonah but meow in the direction Iggy ran off to. The cat nudged a likely sad Jonah. Soot didn't want his familiar humans sad.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Trickblues
                                                              null
                                                              null

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out