Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:46 pm
User Image
User Image
If we take a walk out, in the morning dew,
We can lie down, so I'm next to you,
Come inside for a little home made tea,
And if you fall asleep, at least you're next to me,

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch Vice CaptainFifth Year BeaterFifteen Years OldEditor of The Daily DragonDueling Club

» Winter 2047 » Clock Tower Courtyard » With: Iggy and Soot
» Wearing: Uniform, with Winter Jacket instead of Robes » Status: Dumped

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

As soon as Iggy said he wanted to talk about the two of them Jonah knew it was over, his heart sinking in his chest. Hearing him say he loved him only made it that much more painful. Jonah still hadn’t the slightest clue how he felt about Iggy. It’d been a year and a half—surely he should love him, right? Surely he shouldn’t even have to question it. He should be able to say it as easily as Iggy just did, but he couldn’t. What was wrong with him?

What he hadn’t accounted for was Sonora of all people being the reason for this horrible conversation. Jonah’s eyes widened as he realized what his about-to-be ex was implying. The past weeks he’d had a pretty good idea why Kam and Sonora had broken up; the conversation he was in today was undisputable proof of it. Sonora had feelings for him, but Jonah? He didn’t want to confront those feelings just yet. What he did want was to make things work with his boyfriend, so he tried his best to interject. “No. No, Iggy, c’mon. It’s not like that—“

“What’s best is not always what we want. I would love to just have you to myself but that be selfish…”

Jonah was the selfish one as far as he was concerned. He wanted nothing more than to kiss Iggy and stop him in his tracks, to hold him and tell him he wanted him too and to plead that they just agree to forget all of this. Iggy was one of the few people he could open up to. He was one of his very best friends. He was like a blanket, enveloping him in warmth and comfort. Iggy loved him. He was safety. But Jonah couldn’t return those feelings, not fully. He couldn’t utter the words in the same way that the boy before him did. Though he wanted nothing more than to keep him, Iggy Hepburn deserved the world, and Jonah simply couldn’t give that to him.

‘It’s for the best.’ Iggy thinking he was letting Jonah free to be with Sona as if he’d been openly pining for her in front of him and Kam this whole time, however, was not how he wanted things to end. Iggy reassured him he would be okay, and Jonah squeezed him tight, quietly begging him not to go. “That’s not why... Please don’t think she’s why. I’m so sorry.” He wished he’d loved him too.

Iggy pulled away with a sob and was off, leaving Jonah’s body cold and his heart shattered. He didn’t try and stop him; instead falling back on to sit on the fountain’s edge where he had that Autumn day they shared their first kiss. He knew the both of them were private with their tears and needed time to grieve separately. With a sigh, Jonah lifted Soot from the ground and cradled him in his arms and watched as other students passed. At some point in the evening he was sure the tears would fall. For now, he just wanted to pet a cat and clear his head.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

And if I wake up, say it's late love, go back to sleep,
I'm covered by nature, and I'm safe now,
Underneath this oak tree, with you beside me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:55 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════╗
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Pureblood
                                              Hufflepuff - Prefect - Beater - Captain of the Fite Club

╚════════════════════════╝

Jade wasn’t a very good painter, but she didn’t mind the activity especially if she got to do it outside on a relatively nice autumn day with her best friend. It was oddly relaxing yet frustrating at the same time and she never understood how others could do this all the time or make money off of it. Flynn liked to paint, and he painted lots – many of those times without her only because she couldn’t bring herself to spend another several hours painting. Jade would still hang out when he painted, at least for a bit, and join him again when he was ready to meet in the Great Hall for lunch or dinner.

“I hope it doesn’t start raining,” she said with a frown, looking up at the overcast sky once she stepped outside. It wasn’t supposed to rain for a few hours, but who could ever count the word of a weatherperson? It seemed the forecast changed its mind more frequently than not. For now, however, the rain remained trapped in the clouds and the sun even peered through on occasion. All they needed was an hour or two, then it could start pouring for all Jade cared. Maybe that would be the quickest way to convince Flynn to go inside. Then again, it was easy to convince him of pretty much anything. She could make up a little white lie and tell him that she learned to predict the weather within five minutes of its change. Five minutes would be plenty of time to pack up the art supplies that they carried out and scurry inside before “the storm” came down.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't really care if nobody else b e l i e v e s
                                              'Cause I've still got a lot of f i g h t left in me

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✩ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Clocktower Courtyard
xxx✩ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Jade
xxxx✩ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Painting Party!
xxxxx✩ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's too dark for daytime!

Flynn was quite excited for this afternoon's plans. Mostly because he and Jade were going to sit in the courtyard and work on some paintings. Currently he was in progress on an abstract piece with lots of yellows, pinks, and blues. It just called to him, especially since autumn was well underway and all the color schemes were just reds, oranges, and browns. Who the heck liked browns? As they headed out, Flynn glanced up at the droll grey skies, sighing softly in the chilly afternoon air.

As they walked, Jade commented that she hoped it wouldn't start raining. "Don't worry! If it does, I've got an umbrella in my bag! Also we can use watercolor paints! With fresh water! Not that it matters on the water... but it'd be pretty neat!" He sent over a lopsided smile, just excited to spend time with his friend. Then again, as of late, hanging out with Jade often left Flynn to deal with some confusing feelings. And his mom just said he had a crush! That didn't sound right.... or did it? He wasn't really sure, but for now, he'd just be glad to be with Jade.

{{Wearing :: Rainy Day Paintings}}
          kiska166

Can't worry about what other people might say
          It's who I am, gotta live my dream my own way
          Work, work it harder, gotta take it farther
          No holding back, you know we gotta do it right now
          Be even better! Work, work together
          It's now or never! Show 'em how we shine, we gotta
          Push it, push it to the limit, limit
          Cause we're in it to win it, in it to win it! Oh yeah!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:13 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════╗
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Pureblood
                                              Hufflepuff - Prefect - Beater - Captain of the Fite Club

╚════════════════════════╝

Jade scrunched her nose at Flynn’s mention of his umbrella. “Do you think it’s big enough to cover us as well as our paintings?” she asked doubtful, hoping she was right. “And you can’t forget about Mickey. I don’t want him getting all wet and then shaking the water off all over us.” As if he understood, the crup had let out a soft whimper before making himself comfortable in the sun. Jade wouldn’t actually want to paint in the rain. The pavement would get wet and puddles would form all around her. Besides, she had left her rain jacket behind as she didn’t think to bring it in case the rain started before they (she) was finished. Flynn could go a lot longer than she could with today’s activity.

“How’s this spot?” she asked, placing one of the easels off to the side to stay out of other students and faculty’s way. Once she got the go ahead from Flynn, she reached for the easel that he had carried to stand it up next to hers to let him set up the rest of the supplies, but as she reached for it, her hand brushed up against hers. Jade felt her cheeks warm up in a blush, but she turned away from him quickly to hide it. She didn’t know why, but every time she got close with him lately, she felt weird. It had felt different than last year or any of the previous years of knowing him.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't really care if nobody else b e l i e v e s
                                              'Cause I've still got a lot of f i g h t left in me

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:00 pm
User Image
But is it true
You talk and talk
But baby I need proof
You aren’t making any sense

User Image

Pureblood | Second Year Slytherin | Twelve Years Old
Quidditch - Reserve | Dueling Club | Herbology Club
Autumn 2058, Between Classes Clock Tower Courtyard With: Just me and the future saplings.
Wearing: School Robes Status: Saving the campus, one plant at a time.

It wasn't that Erikk disliked school by any means. In fact, he quite enjoyed his first year at Hogwarts. He made a couple friends, did well in his classes, and there was plenty of spare time to pester Aldrick and Dom while simultaneously avoiding his father as much as humanly possible. That last bit might not have been so great, but it was what it was. He had no interest in feigning a relationship with a man that was never there for his family, only to come back and claim to be there... By taking a job that would leave him again with little time at home with the younger children that needed him most. What a load of rubbish.

In any case, Erikk often found himself bored and feeling a little rebellious. He spent much of his time exploring the grounds last year, and while he had some favorite spots like the gardens or the stone circle, he found that overall Hogwarts suffered from a distinct lack of greenery. So, Knapp Number Seven had taken it upon himself to complete a personal mission: Plant as many trees on the grounds as possible.

The previous Summer was spent collecting as many pinecones, acorns, and maple seeds as possible. Throughout the last several weeks he had taken to filling his pockets with a bit at a time, subtly dropping a seed here, a seed there, and kicking the dirt on top. It was his hope that no one would notice until the campus found itself suddenly flooded with growing saplings, and then?
                                                                Well, he wasn't sure what then. He just hoped his cousin wouldn't set fire to them all.

An acorn dropped from his pocket as he happened to pass by a small patch of dirt in the old, cracked stone. He paused, taking a quick glance around to make sure no one was watching, and with the tip of his shoe tapped at the ground until he was able to cover the seed in earth. He then went along his merry way, whistling a little tune. The picture of innocence, surely.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                                Stefan Lee Salvatore

You need some insight
                                                                Calling out the lies
                                                                Yeah, yeah, don’t be shy about it
                                                                Get in the game

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✸Jaelah✸Aindrias✸
Slytherin~ First Year
Future Clubs go Here

"It's like a treasure hunt, in a way"

Jaelah was strolling the grounds of Hogwarts, trying to find the best places that treasure would be hidden, or photos could be taken. It was different, being on solid ground all the time. She missed the sway of the boat, she hoped she wouldn't lose her sea legs.

As she entered the courtyard, she saw a boy there, she didn't know him well, but had seen him a few times in the common room they shared. She knew his last name was Knapp, which meant he was related to two professors. She watched him from behind one of the pillars, he threw something on the ground, then covered it with his foot. She walked out from behind the pillar, talking "Well I know you're a Knapp, that much is obvious. Wearing second hand robes, probably poorer than all get out from having so many siblings. Second year, Slytherin. Well, that you're a Slytherin says enough about your personality. But for the life of me what I can not figure out," she paused as she stopped in front of him, "What the heck are you doing littering on the school grounds, and then covering up your rubbish?"

This boy, she wasn't sure about him. He seemed like a decent guy, no one had anything bad to say about him. Plus, he was kind of cute.

"And you're a detective. Get searching!"

Where: clock courtyard
With Whom: Erikk
Thinking about: Who is he and what the heck is he doing
Wearing: School robes

Trickblues

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:10 am
User Image
But is it true
You talk and talk
But baby I need proof

User Image

Autumn 2058, Between Classes Clock Tower Courtyard With: Some girl that’s choosing violence today.
Wearing: School Robes Status: “I wonder if she’ll try to tattle.”

Erikk had only come to have a good time: Plant some trees, save the planet. The usual. But honestly? He was feeling so attacked right now. Startled by the sudden barrage, he looked at the girl like she had miraculously grown herself a second head. "Wha--Were you just hiding back there?"

This girl was something else, slinging insult after insult without at least the courtesy to introduce herself. She seemed to know him well enough, in any case. At least she knew about his family. But who didn't? He bristled when she bad-mouthed his family, as if having so many siblings and wearing hand-me-downs were a bad thing. No, it wasn't great. Erikk had a lot of opinions on it all himself, but wasn't something to be ashamed of, either. He shoved his fists into his pockets, his head held high as he listened and took in the situation. He wasn't about to let some big-headed brat think she might manage to rattle him. She insulted his house next, to which he barked a laugh. The girl was in green robes herself, what on Earth was that supposed to mean?! Then the gall to call him a litterer. What a card. Erikk couldn't help but grin as he approached her, more than willing to go toe-to-toe with his new challenger.

"That's quite the first impression you're making for yourself. Are you this sweet on all the boys?" He scoffed, stopping just in front of her and meeting her eye-to-eye. She was tall—if Erikk hadn't seen her with the first years before, he might have thought she was a year ahead of him, considering she was a hair taller. Certainly wasn't his class—he'd remember a smart mouth like that.

"I can play this game too. You've clearly got a bone to pick with my siblings—what, none of your own? Or, no, is it more like you just don't get along with yours? No shame in it." He smirked. "You could have something close enough with your housemates, but it sounds to me you're too busy passing judgements on your fellow Slytherin rather than making connections. Allow me to set you straight on one, at least: You wouldn't catch me dead littering. Our planet's practically doomed as it is, so why would I want to speed it along? That's bullocks. See these here?"

Erikk pulled a hand from his pocket then, holding his balled fist between them. He opened his palm to reveal some of the seeds he had just been busy planting. "Each one of these is going to sprout into a sapling. Then they'll grow into trees, where they'll clean our air, filter our water, and house our wildlife. It's no rainforest, but it's something. Something good. All I'm doing is giving back to nature. It's much too gray around here anyway, don't you think?"

OOC:
                                                                Stefan Lee Salvatore

You need some insight
                                                                Calling out the lies
                                                                Get in the game

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✸Jaelah✸Aindrias✸
Slytherin~ First Year
Future Clubs go Here

"It's like a treasure hunt, in a way"

Jaelah stuck her tongue out at the kid, "I treat all boys equally, you're all disgusting - you were just intriguing by your...anti-littering?" She had felt her face redden as he turned her judging back around to her, and made a comment about her sister - her sister who was on the ship right now with their adopted parents, who had not really grown up with Jaelah, who was a total jerk,.

Jaelah stepped closer as he opened his palm, and showed her the seeds he was planting, "You do know you're magic right? I'm sure there's a spell or a potion and you could see these guys growing within the week. It would brighten it up a little. It's not that it's too much gray here, I would just like to see more plants, tree boy. I didn't grow up with trees, just a lot of water."

She stuck her hand out, "I think you're kind of cool. My name is Jaelah Aindrias. I think I'm going to call you Tree Boy."

"And you're a detective. Get searching!"

Where: clock courtyard
With Whom: Erikk
Thinking about: Who is he and what the heck is he doing
Wearing: School robes

Trickblues

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:55 am
User Image
But is it true
You talk and talk
But baby I need proof

User Image

Autumn 2058, Between Classes Clock Tower Courtyard With: Jaelah the Mockingjay
Wearing: School Robes Status: Cute.

"Oh I'm intriguing, am I?" Erikk grinned as the girl's cheeks steadily reddened. Oh, teasing her was going to be fun. Talk about a change in attitude. Honestly, he had no idea what to make of her yet, but so far? He was leaning towards cute... In that angry, yappy chihuahua sort of way. It'd be more fitting if she were shorter.

In any case she didn't seem opposed to his gardening. Instead, she asked why he didn't just spell them grown. "There's a spell for it," he explained, "I asked Professor Hill about it last year, but we won't touch on it in class until fourth year." He shrugged. "But that's fine—see, look." Erikk crouched down then, where there was a bit of dirt peeking through the ancient stone. He made a small hole with his finger, dropped in a maple seed, and swiped the dirt back over it with his hand. Once his hand was gone, there was the beginning of a sprout poking from the earth. "I've been doing this since my magic kicked in. It's not much, but it's enough to get things going." He listened to her as she explained she wouldn't mind seeing more trees and called him Tree Boy—she wasn't wrong—before mentioning she grew up with water... But no trees. Erikk stood and pocketed the rest of his seeds before shooting her a confused look. "How do you not grow up with trees? They're everywhere. Where do you live, the middle of the ocean?" Surely she was exaggerating.

The girl—Jaelah, she said—suddenly decided Erikk was cool (what an honor) and stuck out her hand. He took it, giving her hand a small squeeze instead of a shake. "Erikk. Lucky number 7," He joked, sarcastic. No need for the last name since she already knew he was a Knapp. He wasn't sure that he liked that, especially if the odd reputation they seemed to be gaining would mean teasing for his younger siblings as they each made their way to Hogwarts. Flick, Gottie, Henrick, and Irmak he could look out for. Aldrick's litter too, he guessed. But Jan and Jek? Nina? Those three would be out of his hands. Not to mention any future siblings, because Erikk would be completely unsurprised if his mum announced yet another pregnancy.

"For the record, you're pants at first impressions." Though by his smirk, it was clear he didn't mind one bit. "Oh so Tree Boy's sticking, is it? In that case, I'll call you Mockingjae. I think it suits you."

OOC:
                                                                Stefan Lee Salvatore

You need some insight
                                                                Calling out the lies
                                                                Get in the game

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces